Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Greetings my White Brothers & Sisters in Satan

SATchives

I Never did an introduction so might as well here. I love having a place for us. I won't be sharing any information that can tie back to me

Long story short I'm in from the USA I've been dedicated for a little while 6 or 7 years.
Had my life saved on many occasions.
Because of either AoP or the Gods, I've experienced great fortune since finding JoS spiritual and physical.
I'm lazy as a sloth but get my work done.
I enjoy working for the Gods and have done many projects in the past. I had a youtube channel call greatest videos Never seen which got a total of a million views. Before it got shut down. I had things on Facebook and websites in the past. A lot of work I've done has been destroyed by the enemy . I dont say this to brag but to show perseverance. We all must persevere my old name in the last forums was perseverance13666. I didn't post much. But was always on.
I battled drugs before I was an SS and when I became one. The only reason why I have my freedom and sobriety today is thanks to Satanism, drugs have definitely dehabilitated my spiritual advancement I sure when enough time I can heal. But there is always that possibility that the permanent damage is done. I've made great advances in my spirituality from rock bottom to where I am today so I am sure I can.
Rock bottom being so crystalized and petrified that I could not visualize dream or see with my minds eye. To being able to do that control energy within me heal my animals heightened intuition I've gotten Obe once, but I'll be focusing next year on mastering going into a trance, and other basics like more being able to handle more energy, and voiding for longer, and more deep cleaning of my soul because I know I need it.
All while still doing my daily chakra work and yoga AoP. Ect.
I'm a white mixed mutt of German & anglosaxon unfortunately whith no ways of telling which one of my Gene's are more dominant so I dont know if I will reproduce. I think I will with the guidance of the Gods in the future. I've done a lot of martial arts and Mma before and after getting into SS. I like to work on sustainable living. If do I pursue a higher education through (((academia))) it will be genetics. But I'm convinced I can teach it to myself. With the abundant knowledge available out there. That's what fascinates me. I think I'll need to have a database to work with so this is going to be a very long process if even I'm ever going to go through with it. It's all but a dream right now.
I've had girlfriends while being SS so let me be first to say it is possible to keep your life separate. Although its hard. It's easier with habits.
I'm harder on myself than anyone I know. From my experience dont ever beat yourself up to much. Especially when you make mistakes simply work to fix it. However small of a step you must take. Believe in yourself it's not likely you would have gotten all the way where you are today. If the Gods didn't believe in you.
We have the potential to become Gods and we practice Elitism.
Let's be the Best of ourselves and conquer everything in our path. As we Destroy the Enemy And Rise to Glory!

Nice to meet you White Brother/Sister in Satan
HAIL SATAN FOREVER

I also want to add that every one advances at there own pace. I remember seeing ghosts and talking to spirits when i was a kid, but because of neptune. i poisoned myself foolishly like a dumbass, and because of that i fucked myself. drugs are horrible, but thats not what this post is about. i just want to point out that i have been with the JoS behind the scenes doing my own best as i can. and i want to know that every single one of my SS members even though I may not have met you personally are like a family to me. you may not realize it but many things said throughout time by different members by different clergy got me through the toughest of times. Thanks for everything and Hail Satan Forever.

Hello.
Don't worry so much over the past, because you can clean that shit from your soul. You add cleaning then healing with runes. I don't think you will have to always struggle with issues drugs done to you.

Pay attention to your Neptune. Neptune can be tricky when your Saturn is in a bad position for grounding. Add more earth element to your soul. Cleaning with sun energies, don't skip a day. Healing with wunjo rune, and void for being focused on right things.

Also no reason to beat yourself over every single mistake you do or to push yourself too much. No reason to always feel bad about not giving 100%. Learn when to slow down and when to give your all. Learn how to love and appreaciate yourself. Everybody can get away from you but you are stuck with yourself. Learn to live with yourself and how to make yourself happy, healthy and learn to love yourself but still try to be honest.

No reason to limit yourself always because of stupid things either. Your genes are fine, don't stress so much over it. Go easy with yourself will you?

It will be fine. You learned a lot. Continue with advancing in every way, but don't overdo anything.

SATchives said:
Long story short I'm in from the USA I've been dedicated for a little while 6 or 7 years.
Had my life saved on many occasions.
Because of either AoP or the Gods, I've experienced great fortune since finding JoS spiritual and physical.
I'm lazy as a sloth but get my work done.
I enjoy working for the Gods and have done many projects in the past.

(List of online projects omitted to save space)

I battled drugs before I was an SS and when I became one. The only reason why I have my freedom and sobriety today is thanks to Satanism, drugs have definitely dehabilitated my spiritual advancement I sure when enough time I can heal. But there is always that possibility that the permanent damage is done. I've made great advances in my spirituality from rock bottom to where I am today so I am sure I can.

I'm a white mixed mutt of German & anglosaxon unfortunately with no ways of telling which one of my Gene's are more dominant so I don't know if I will reproduce. I think I will with the guidance of the Gods in the future.

We have the potential to become Gods and we practice Elitism.
Let's be the Best of ourselves and conquer everything in our path. As we Destroy the Enemy And Rise to Glory!

I've seen your username around the forum many times so I don't believe it's necessary to make a whole brand new introduction, Satchives.

I've been dedicated for 9 years, and I've also had my life saved on several occasions especially in the last 2 years. I honestly can't thank Father Satan and a few certain Gods enough for helping me out of a desperate situation.

I consider myself lazy but I'm a hard worker when the job is important and requires the utmost attention. I won't reveal my age, but I'll say I'm in my 20s. Working to become independent on a financial level and have my own house, car, and a job with a sustainable wage (Only have 1 of 3). Tbh this was much easier when I was a teenager, because I peaked at age 18 but enough about that.

I have also fought the good fight with drug and alcohol addiction, so if you ever have trouble with that or you feel like relapsing, just email me at [email protected] so you can stay sober and I can stay sober and we can continue working on what's important.

Being mixed with German and Anglo-Saxon isn't a big deal. You're still white, that's all that counts. I'm majority Anglo, with some Germanic and Slavic background but I still look forward to becoming a father someday to forward the white race.

Let's all rise to glory and leave every hardship behind us, keep calm and carry on.

We used to Skype you know who I am lol glad your doing good. I know I didn't have to do the introduction but I felt like it

My handles in the past were @people_awaken vvv_truth and a lot others I cant
Remember

Those were some shitty days and reasons to why I'll never work with groups again outside of these forums.

I wouldn't say I'm in the past but a healthy amount awareness of my mistakes is where I'm at. I know I can heal but for the longest time it felt impossible but consistancy really pays off.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back