Yamnayans.

This group is for White Satanists.

It is Satan's intention that the races separate and evolve on their own. The purpose of this group is to educate, and enlighten our Aryan People who are direct descendants of the Nordic Gods. The Jewish communist world order, like their bible and nazarene, work to enforce race-mixing to destroy all racial and cultural identity, history and individuality so the Jews can take over the world with the goal of making slaves of all Gentiles.

"We will have to deal with Christianity in a tougher way than hitherto. We must settle accounts with this Christianity, this greatest of plagues that could have happened to us in our history, which has weakened us in every conflict. If our generation does not do it, then I believe it would drag on for a long time. We must overcome it within ourselves."
-- Reichsführer Heinrich Himmler; Speech to top leaders of the SS, June 9, 1942 Berlin

The link for this group is http://www.666blacksun.com/
Kızagan-Mars.

Yamnayans.

Post by Kızagan-Mars. »

Greetings.
Do Yamnayan People counts as white? Or Hurrians/Accadians/Urartics etc...
As a Turkish fella I am getting more interested on my roots while I progress on our path and case. Can any comrade informates me?
Blitzkreig [JG]

Re: Yamnayans.

Post by Blitzkreig [JG] »

Kızagan-Mars. wrote:
Sun Jan 02, 2022 6:33 pm
Greetings.
As a Turkish fella I am getting more interested on my roots while I progress on our path and case. Can any comrade informates me?
Some of these populations are different from those who now currently reside in the area, although they are similar. Modern-day Turks are Caucasians, but there may be some Asian admixture. Caucasian is predominant, however, and so you would do the white awakening ritual and so forth.

However, the practical meaning of being Turkish, or any subgroup, is that you should try to continue your bloodline within that subgroup. The Turks are large enough where they won't be mixed away, so there should not be any concerns related to that or in finding a suitable partner.
Yes, I know, I transposed "e" and "i" in my name.

Hail Satan!
Kızagan-Mars.

Post by Kızagan-Mars. »

Blitzkreig [JG] wrote:
Tue Jan 04, 2022 7:25 am
Kızagan-Mars. wrote:
Sun Jan 02, 2022 6:33 pm
Greetings.
Some of these populations are different from those who now currently reside in the area, although they are similar. Modern-day Turks are Caucasians, but there may be some Asian admixture. Caucasian is predominant, however, and so you would do the white awakening ritual and so forth.

However, the practical meaning of being Turkish, or any subgroup, is that you should try to continue your bloodline within that subgroup. The Turks are large enough where they won't be mixed away, so there should not be any concerns related to that or in finding a suitable partner.
you answered everything except my questions...
Thanks.
Idyelle

Post by Idyelle »

The only white people are white people.

If you are not sure or wonder = you are not white

So, no these people are not white, unless some of them in the pack still have some white genes.

It doesn't mean you will be rejected or anything, our genes are recessive, which means if you mix us with a negroid, we are technically erased, even after 1000 of generations. It just takes a little bit.

I am not racist, I just know that I am white.
Kızagan-Mars.

Post by Kızagan-Mars. »

Idyelle wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:50 am
The only white people are white people.

If you are not sure or wonder = you are not white

So, no these people are not white, unless some of them in the pack still have some white genes.

It doesn't mean you will be rejected or anything, our genes are recessive, which means if you mix us with a negroid, we are technically erased, even after 1000 of generations. It just takes a little bit.

I am not racist, I just know that I am white.
I didn't say I am mixed or I am White/Asian/Black. I just wondred about Proto-Indo European people (Yamnayans) and other ethnic groups. Why you guys are just talking about irrelevant things?