A bit of a rant...

This group is for White Satanists.

It is Satan's intention that the races separate and evolve on their own. The purpose of this group is to educate, and enlighten our Aryan People who are direct descendants of the Nordic Gods. The Jewish communist world order, like their bible and nazarene, work to enforce race-mixing to destroy all racial and cultural identity, history and individuality so the Jews can take over the world with the goal of making slaves of all Gentiles.

"We will have to deal with Christianity in a tougher way than hitherto. We must settle accounts with this Christianity, this greatest of plagues that could have happened to us in our history, which has weakened us in every conflict. If our generation does not do it, then I believe it would drag on for a long time. We must overcome it within ourselves."
-- Reichsführer Heinrich Himmler; Speech to top leaders of the SS, June 9, 1942 Berlin

The link for this group is http://www.666blacksun.com/
666Lucifer666

A bit of a rant...

Post by 666Lucifer666 »

White men are glorious!

Growing up, I had to endure my awful liberal teachers insult the white race, especially white boys!

They always told us "white people are to blame! White people are evil! White people need to be exterminated!" Along with the trash they spew all the time: "You're smarter than your parents before you. You're smarter than your ancestors. You know more than they do or ever did!" :roll:

I had to sit there and watch my teachers verbally lash the white boys of my class. The teachers often told us: "marry the black! Black men are more loving! White men are prejudice! They're racists! They're misogynist pigs!"

And the white boys in our class would all look at us girls with sad eyes.

It makes me sick! It makes me sick how they tear the white down, especially the men!

There's things I know about white men. They're LOYAL! They're naturally chivalrous! They said chivalry is dead but that's bullshit! What men and boys have honor! They have a strong sense of duty! They're usually great parents, especially fathers! They're usually protective of their children, wife, and home!

To me, there's no one better than white men!

Call me sexist. Call me prejudice!

But I've been around!

Black naturally care for their own, which is good. Asians feel the same about their own. We can be friends, but never romantic partners. They're cultures clash with our own. They're natures clash with our own oftentimes not. And I've had plenty of a melting pot of friends.

I am just sickened with all the hate the united states has for white men! They're attacking them like ferocious hyenas!

I've had enough!
OpenMind2

Re: A bit of a rant...

Post by OpenMind2 »

Do activism and rituals so we can become again the most powerfull and respected race on this earth , faster
FuckYu_666
Location: Over the dying body of a reptilian, ready to bash its head in with a spear.

Post by FuckYu_666 »

666Lucifer666 wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:29 pm
White men are glorious!

Growing up, I had to endure my awful liberal teachers insult the white race, especially white boys!

They always told us "white people are to blame! White people are evil! White people need to be exterminated!" Along with the trash they spew all the time: "You're smarter than your parents before you. You're smarter than your ancestors. You know more than they do or ever did!" :roll:

I had to sit there and watch my teachers verbally lash the white boys of my class. The teachers often told us: "marry the black! Black men are more loving! White men are prejudice! They're racists! They're misogynist pigs!"

It makes me sick! It makes me sick how they tear the white down, especially the men!

There's things I know about white men. They're LOYAL! They're naturally chivalrous! They said chivalry is dead but that's bullshit! What men and boys have honor! They have a strong sense of duty! They're usually great parents, especially fathers! They're usually protective of their children, wife, and home!

But I've been around!

Black naturally care for their own, which is good. Asians feel the same about their own. We can be friends, but never romantic partners. They're cultures clash with our own. They're natures clash with our own oftentimes not. And I've had plenty of a melting pot of friends.

I am just sickened with all the hate the united states has for white men! They're attacking them like ferocious hyenas!

I've had enough!
They don't know the coming state of affairs, and afterwards these animals without conscience will pay for their crimes against the white race and anyone who has actively worked against the white race should be punished for treason or else should have no right of opinion until he becomes a normal person.
For now what we have to do is to push with the war rituals, very soon we will be dealing with that too thanks to the new race awakening ritual that is coming.
When it is all over we will be the highest beings of the white race, honorary Aryans.
HAIL SATAN!!!
SS War Room:
www.evilgoy.com
FRTR (3 in 1):
https://web.archive.org/web/20210622175 ... tlify.app/
Odysee Channel:
https://odysee.com/@Verit%C3%A0:a
Youtube Channel:
https://youtube.com/channel/UCv6Lg8GLe6kabMYT0V5QStg
Joy of Satan ~ Astrology Portal:
https://www.jos-astro.com/#/

~ When I created the account I didn't think about the name well, so take a liking to it.
As for my person, I am on Satan's side and I am very determined on my path.
FuckYu_666
Location: Over the dying body of a reptilian, ready to bash its head in with a spear.

Post by FuckYu_666 »

Do you see this?
It will waving again under the sun
SS War Room:
www.evilgoy.com
FRTR (3 in 1):
https://web.archive.org/web/20210622175 ... tlify.app/
Odysee Channel:
https://odysee.com/@Verit%C3%A0:a
Youtube Channel:
https://youtube.com/channel/UCv6Lg8GLe6kabMYT0V5QStg
Joy of Satan ~ Astrology Portal:
https://www.jos-astro.com/#/

~ When I created the account I didn't think about the name well, so take a liking to it.
As for my person, I am on Satan's side and I am very determined on my path.
Idyelle

Post by Idyelle »

Hi Lucifer666,

I have met recently a few women who are true gems, especially since the vaccine mandates, they have reach to me and I have new friends, new group of people, new future.

The media , movies, schools, are really sticking a double edge knive into white people chests, and the jew lawyers also with their social services and reform school, all trying to destroy white families and white kids....

On the radio the other day they said to vaccinate kids was an act of kindness to make them be kids again..............
666Lucifer666

Post by 666Lucifer666 »

I only got molested twice by two black teens as I grew up and then raped by a black man at age 21..

Yeeeeaaahhh...

And oddly enough, I sensed Father Satan in the room and I wasn't even into the Joy of Satan yet. Heck, I didn't know that the Joy of Satan even existed!

I felt Father Satan's anger in the room.

No joke.

And then the guy spilled the beans why black men desire white women, so white women would have their children! Especially blonde haired blue eyed girls!

Yeahhhhh...

It's about genocide!
666Lucifer666

Post by 666Lucifer666 »

Idyelle wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:33 am
Hi Lucifer666,

I have met recently a few women who are true gems, especially since the vaccine mandates, they have reach to me and I have new friends, new group of people, new future.

The media , movies, schools, are really sticking a double edge knive into white people chests, and the jew lawyers also with their social services and reform school, all trying to destroy white families and white kids....

On the radio the other day they said to vaccinate kids was an act of kindness to make them be kids again..............
Ugh. Those vaccines have nanobots I heard. I also heard that they attack kids hearts and are likely to give them heart attacks...

That shit face Fauci is an Italian Jew!

Bill Gates and he are beant on killing us and controlling everyone else who survives!

Bill Gates also wants to take meat off the menu, give us synthetic meat, meat thats made either from insects or worse....one swedish scientist wants us to eat human flesh!

Being a cannibal is a death sentence, it will kill you like mad cow disease kills cows!
Fanboy

Post by Fanboy »

666Lucifer666 wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:29 pm
White men are glorious!

But I've been around!

I've had enough!
whether the knighted, honorable, or ennobled is ranting or not makes no difference
good points and great meaning here lucifer :) HS
Ants don't like Canada *shrug*

Well if you go to the secret cave of Godzilla and steal the sacred gyrocopter along with the all-powerful Firestone you can fly to the moon and blow it up. Should solve your problem. C'mon now.

head director of the tel aviv tranny cyber division task unit
Fanboy

Post by Fanboy »

666Lucifer666 wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:02 am
Idyelle wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:33 am
Hi Lucifer666,

Ugh. Those vaccines have nanobots I heard. I also heard that they attack kids hearts and are likely to give them heart attacks...

That shit face Fauci is an Italian Jew!

Bill Gates and he are beant on killing us and controlling everyone else who survives!

Bill Gates also wants to take meat off the menu, give us synthetic meat, meat thats made either from insects or worse....one swedish scientist wants us to eat human flesh!

Being a cannibal is a death sentence, it will kill you like mad cow disease kills cows!
only if you eat the human brain will you receive the mad cow disease symptoms. not really important, but the cancer like clumps of brain matter act like a virus and are contagious in some kind of way.

they are called prions, if you like to know some more about this i think theres a joe rogan video about it with a special guest.

anyways good luck
Ants don't like Canada *shrug*

Well if you go to the secret cave of Godzilla and steal the sacred gyrocopter along with the all-powerful Firestone you can fly to the moon and blow it up. Should solve your problem. C'mon now.

head director of the tel aviv tranny cyber division task unit
Stormblood

Post by Stormblood »

Well, I can say most non-SS Blacks I talked to nowadays understand better the concepts of brotherhood and family, compared to most non-SS Whites I have experience that don't understood those but are more focused on selfishness, individualism and narcissism. This is mainly due to Blacks' relationship with the Earth element, which most Whites don't really understand due to enemy brainwashing. In Whites, the elements are being exacerbated in the wrong way. This covers my experience in Italy, in Ireland and in England, as well as online experiences from people from different Europeans and American countries, and Australia.

That being said, these teachers are only making things worse by negative programming people at a young, very sensitive stage, which will reflect negatively as they grow up if it's not addressed. They will develop insecurities that will sabotage their growth, and will also undermine the authority of their parents. Teachers like these are not true teachers and should be dismissed from their employment, and their fitness to practise should be cancelled on moral and ethical grounds.
Final RTR | Part 3 | Useful spells, meds and reads

Last update: 15 August '21

Heil Satan!
Heil Samas!
Heil Andras!
Heil Ninurta!
Heil Hitler!
Satanama!
Idyelle

Post by Idyelle »

Remember that our God loves us to the infinite. What we suffer here will be repaired infinitely more in the above back with him.

I refused the vaccines and for this reason I am an enemy of some relatives and friends as well, I lost my income and have no emergency plan right now, 0.

All I can say is that something will happen, we will revolt against our Jewish masters and claim back the true God which was removed from us, all our people killed, all our religions destroyed, our ancestors will join the fight. We will offer them meals, wine, scotch, good high quality tobacco, plead to them our desire to give us the force to open the gate of our soul, to lead humanity to an impossible to win war against the most corrupted vile and lying enemy ever conceived, to open the gates of apocalypse so the ones with the Mark will suffer. I know this might not please everyone, it is time to recognize that we are God, God is us, tell it to your friends, let them say it to you, your soul is God, God itself is living through you, seize the moment and the opportunity. We will all be guided to achieve the ultimate goal.