Native Americans as Satan's people?

This group is for White Satanists.

It is Satan's intention that the races separate and evolve on their own. The purpose of this group is to educate, and enlighten our Aryan People who are direct descendants of the Nordic Gods. The Jewish communist world order, like their bible and nazarene, work to enforce race-mixing to destroy all racial and cultural identity, history and individuality so the Jews can take over the world with the goal of making slaves of all Gentiles.

"We will have to deal with Christianity in a tougher way than hitherto. We must settle accounts with this Christianity, this greatest of plagues that could have happened to us in our history, which has weakened us in every conflict. If our generation does not do it, then I believe it would drag on for a long time. We must overcome it within ourselves."
-- Reichsführer Heinrich Himmler; Speech to top leaders of the SS, June 9, 1942 Berlin

The link for this group is http://www.666blacksun.com/
Pierce666

Native Americans as Satan's people?

Post by Pierce666 »

Wouldn't you guys consider that native Americans was the purest of Satan's people? I'm just wondering your guys take on this because I seen "Aryan" tho I am German/native American.
Just curious.
Fuchs

Re: Native Americans as Satan's people?

Post by Fuchs »

Pierce666 wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:50 am
Wouldn't you guys consider that native Americans was the purest of Satan's people? I'm just wondering your guys take on this because I seen "Aryan" tho I am German/native American.
Just curious.
Would it change something, if this would be true?

Still no racemixing, still everybody has to do the RTRs everyday, if for example a "pure aryan" would be lazy, his race wouldn´t benefit from it. Every gentile race can reach godhood/ maximum potential, I see no point in asking who is the purest, if some start with +1 or -1 it does not matter in the long run. This only creates potential unnecessary trouble between races / and the forum/clergy.
"Human beings must become enlightened in order to find their way in the dark. Becoming enlightened means becoming smart travelers, who acquire knowledge of the way, an understanding of the local language and friendship with other travelers. We are all travelers in eternity." Thoth

Runes/workings combinded with colors. Improvement suggestions welcome
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44018

Deletion of unwanted memories.
viewtopic.php?p=197991#p197991

Immortal body rune working
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44428

viewtopic.php?p=211263#p211263
Rational Satanist

Post by Rational Satanist »

Pierce666 wrote:
Just curious.
Why do you have to post this thinly-veiled race-baiting in the White forum? If you look around you will see there are sub forums for other races, too (including one for Asians, in which Native Americans belong). This reminds me of the guy who asked if he can have a relationship with Satan if he's a grown man...in the Teens forum. It's not like there's a main JoS forum for everyone or something.
Pierce666

Post by Pierce666 »

Yeah I wrote this the wrong way.
Blitzkreig

Post by Blitzkreig »

Pierce666 wrote:
Just curious.
All the races have been fucked over by the Jews in various ways. No sense trying to create a racial hierarchy from past notions. What matters now is simply spiritual advancement and not much else.
Yes, I know, I transposed "e" and "i" in my name.

Hail Satan!