Black jews acting asif whites are Criminals in South Africa

This group is for White Satanists.

It is Satan's intention that the races separate and evolve on their own. The purpose of this group is to educate, and enlighten our Aryan People who are direct descendants of the Nordic Gods. The Jewish communist world order, like their bible and nazarene, work to enforce race-mixing to destroy all racial and cultural identity, history and individuality so the Jews can take over the world with the goal of making slaves of all Gentiles.

"We will have to deal with Christianity in a tougher way than hitherto. We must settle accounts with this Christianity, this greatest of plagues that could have happened to us in our history, which has weakened us in every conflict. If our generation does not do it, then I believe it would drag on for a long time. We must overcome it within ourselves."
-- Reichsführer Heinrich Himmler; Speech to top leaders of the SS, June 9, 1942 Berlin

The link for this group is http://www.666blacksun.com/
User avatar
One Wire Phenomenon
Posts: 161
Location: South Africa

Black jews acting asif whites are Criminals in South Africa

Postby One Wire Phenomenon » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:24 pm

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uBaRf1CP_cw

Old video 2017 but still watch the whole thing
That black kike is calling us basterds and Criminals for living in South Africa. Im going to make a racist anti blackmetic video now...

User avatar
Ramier108666
Posts: 460
Location: Duat

Re: Black jews acting asif whites are Criminals in South Africa

Postby Ramier108666 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:09 pm

One Wire Phenomenon wrote:https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uBaRf1CP_cw

Old video 2017 but still watch the whole thing
That black kike is calling us basterds and Criminals for living in South Africa. Im going to make a racist anti blackmetic video now...



Well I all respects, whites should be in white country, and blacks in Africa. Whites don't belong in Africa, and blacks don't belong in Aryan county.
Our Race is Our Nation

Black Power is My Race's Strength by Satan and the Gods and Goddess of Duat

http://www.joyofsatan.org
http://www.blacksforsatan.org

User avatar
SouthernWhiteGentile
Posts: 984
Location: CONFEDERATE STATES OF AMERICA

Re: Black jews acting asif whites are Criminals in South Africa

Postby SouthernWhiteGentile » Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:12 pm

I have no idea why the Dutch thought it was a good idea to colonize SA in the first place. I would say to all boers cut your losses and get out, it’s not our home anyway.
卐ϟUPHOLDING THE WHITE RACE, ABOLISHING WHITE GUILTϟ卍 https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=27711


卐ϟJews under Hitler,WN/NS Christians?
ϟ卍

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopi ... 23&t=42554

卐ϟNATIONAL SOCIALIST PDF LIBRARYϟ卍
https://mega.nz/folder/gVlSiKLC#wjtQVYijPehR15ZZRx253Q

卐ϟConservatism is for LOSERSϟ卍

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44277

Image

Image

User avatar
One Wire Phenomenon
Posts: 161
Location: South Africa

Re: Black jews acting asif whites are Criminals in South Africa

Postby One Wire Phenomenon » Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:17 am

Ramier108666 wrote:
One Wire Phenomenon wrote:https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uBaRf1CP_cw

Old video 2017 but still watch the whole thing
That black kike is calling us basterds and Criminals for living in South Africa. Im going to make a racist anti blackmetic video now...



Well I all respects, whites should be in white country, and blacks in Africa. Whites don't belong in Africa, and blacks don't belong in Aryan county.


I would love to be in white country but it seems the world isnt perfect

Gear88
Posts: 1405

Re: Black jews acting asif whites are Criminals in South Africa

Postby Gear88 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:21 pm

SouthernWhiteGentile wrote:I have no idea why the Dutch thought it was a good idea to colonize SA in the first place. I would say to all boers cut your losses and get out, it’s not our home anyway.


Probably because some jew said so and they decided to listen instead of focusing on the homeland. It's like Hitler stated I forgot if this is a speech or I believe a quote from Mein Kampf but he is like we should have focused on the continental Germany rather than the colonies out around the World such as Africa or the Pacific colonies. Hitler was dumbfounded why German leaders were so obsessed with the colonies outside the homeland.

My best guess is whomever it was that issued the order to colonize South Africa. It's not horrible beyond belief because SA was very progressive in comparison to other African nations during Apartheid. But it probably was created for future memetic warfare. Or in other words it was done just for the lulz.

It's kinda like that either white deceiving guy or jewish person who states that whites should apologize for colonialism meme picture. One of the reasons WW2 was fought was because of colonialism particularly the allied entente powers whom held tremendous vast amounts of land like say England. So apparently to jews and or shabbos and or deceived masses. We(whites) should apologize for the colonialism created and reinforced by jews simply because "lulz it's whiteys fault, get it".

It's like Indonesia, Dutch came back to retake it from the semi-muslim/non-muslim leaders and funny enough the Dutch got their ass kicked badly they lost Indonesia and no amount of whining got it back. Even the Japanese were impressed and mentioned they are only holding Indonesia temporarily to prevent the allies from taking it until Indonesia is independent.

You can read about it on the army of mankind post with mourning the ancients website, I don't recall the page number might be some where between page 9 and page 15 or so.

Anyways I think the whole SA thing is just "how do we jews ruin whitey cuz muh bible bullshit".

I have no idea why whites should apologize for colonialism if it's probably pushed for kalergification plans. I would not be surprised if someone mentions that colonialism is just a jewish plot to bring in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd World immigrants to extinct whitey.

Why it was done probably same reason why darkies here in America think whitey is evil for slavery. When we know who really is behind slavery and especially some brainier darkies like Dr. Tony Martin etc.etc. Again who is responsible for it. I don't have to mention it on these forums you guys know full well.
:idea: National Socialism is not fascism, fascism is not National Socialism.

Why are we memetically assaulted into a lump labelled fascism. Do you, pinko, know what fascism really is :?:

http://www.satanisgod.org <- Main Index

User avatar
Wotanwarrior
Posts: 1081

Re: Black jews acting asif whites are Criminals in South Africa

Postby Wotanwarrior » Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:13 pm

Ramier108666 wrote:
One Wire Phenomenon wrote:https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uBaRf1CP_cw

Old video 2017 but still watch the whole thing
That black kike is calling us basterds and Criminals for living in South Africa. Im going to make a racist anti blackmetic video now...



Well I all respects, whites should be in white country, and blacks in Africa. Whites don't belong in Africa, and blacks don't belong in Aryan county.



Totally agree, the Boers should be able to have the option and all possible facilities for them to emigrate to Europe.
Hail Father Satan!
Heil Hitler!
Hail Astarté!
Hail Baalzebul!
Hail Gomory!
Hail Horus!
Hail all the gods of duat!

_____________________________

Name of the virus: Judaeorum Repugnants
The medicine that cures this disease: Final RTR https://evilgoy.com/

User avatar
SouthernWhiteGentile
Posts: 984
Location: CONFEDERATE STATES OF AMERICA

Re: Black jews acting asif whites are Criminals in South Africa

Postby SouthernWhiteGentile » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:15 am

Gear88 wrote: It's not horrible beyond belief because SA was very progressive in comparison to other African nations during Apartheid.


That doesn’t mean anything. When you have a sizeable black population in your country even if it’s less than 5% as shown here at home, they are like a powder keg ready to go off.

Where is all of that prosperity now after communist Mandela got in and basically trashed the place and turned SA into a permanent dump, all because dem brothas wanted dey civil rights an sheit.

Yeah SA is a third world country now but I guess it was all worth it because there is now “equality” and that boo hoo so racist apartheid is over. Let’s give (((Ourselves))) a pat on the back.

But the common and correct consensus here is to get out. Why the fuck would you even want to stay in Africa as an Aryan? If you like the weather there are plenty of states with hot climates and lots of sun. It’s not worth losing your life over and staying in a land that you know you don’t belong in. There is no pride in being a white African.

With America it’s very different. We fought a war with the savage redskins to back what was ours (as Paleo-Americans). But Jewish rewriting of history would have you believe it was a genocide. Never mind the fact they we came here seeking to bring peace and joy and to make friends with the Indians, but they would come to our camps at night to kidnap, rape and murder for no reason other than that we looked different and were strangers. There is actually legend in my family that one of my grandfathers down the line, (Who was a peters) was an Indian scalper or sort of bounty hunter. Some would probably like to apologize for their ancestors but I think that’s awesome.

Anyway the whole point of that diatribe was to explain how being a white American is very different from being a white South African, because I know there are some imbeciles that think it’s a colonialism not your land sort of thing going on but it isn’t.

America was conquered, while SA was merely colonized. Very different things.
卐ϟUPHOLDING THE WHITE RACE, ABOLISHING WHITE GUILTϟ卍 https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=27711


卐ϟJews under Hitler,WN/NS Christians?
ϟ卍

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopi ... 23&t=42554

卐ϟNATIONAL SOCIALIST PDF LIBRARYϟ卍
https://mega.nz/folder/gVlSiKLC#wjtQVYijPehR15ZZRx253Q

卐ϟConservatism is for LOSERSϟ卍

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44277

Image

Image

User avatar
One Wire Phenomenon
Posts: 161
Location: South Africa

Re: Black jews acting asif whites are Criminals in South Africa

Postby One Wire Phenomenon » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:41 am

SouthernWhiteGentile wrote:I have no idea why the Dutch thought it was a good idea to colonize SA in the first place. I would say to all boers cut your losses and get out, it’s not our home anyway.


We cannot leave our past behind,it will be like forgetting who we are,but i personally wish i was living in Europe in a pagan
Society or better yet with Spiritual Satanists. South Africa is rotten with Christianty. Somtimes i feel im the only Spiritual Satanist here. I must admit though they are very weakened compared to lets say 10 years back. I can openly say im SS and they will do nothing, well most of them. A while back i was physically assaulted for exposing the jews by a Christian.
I won the fight but i was really beaten up bad becuase that piece of shit was kicking me when i was lying on the ground . I had to go to hospital that same night,but if it wasnt for that i feel i won the fight compared to how his face looked haha.
Everything here will be fine if there are no jews. Blacks and whites actually are good to each other and can work together some blacks want us here and see us as a part of South Africa history that they are proud of. One of my black friends who's father is a ANC member even whent so far as to say "you are OUR boers" haha in the sense of that we are a treasure to them and by killing us will be like killing a part of their own history here in South Africa..

User avatar
Ramier108666
Posts: 460
Location: Duat

Re: Black jews acting asif whites are Criminals in South Africa

Postby Ramier108666 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:02 pm

SouthernWhiteGentile wrote:
Gear88 wrote: It's not horrible beyond belief because SA was very progressive in comparison to other African nations during Apartheid.


That doesn’t mean anything. When you have a sizeable black population in your country even if it’s less than 5% as shown here at home, they are like a powder keg ready to go off.

Where is all of that prosperity now after communist Mandela got in and basically trashed the place and turned SA into a permanent dump, all because dem brothas wanted dey civil rights an sheit.

Yeah SA is a third world country now but I guess it was all worth it because there is now “equality” and that boo hoo so racist apartheid is over. Let’s give (((Ourselves))) a pat on the back.

But the common and correct consensus here is to get out. Why the fuck would you even want to stay in Africa as an Aryan? If you like the weather there are plenty of states with hot climates and lots of sun. It’s not worth losing your life over and staying in a land that you know you don’t belong in. There is no pride in being a white African.

With America it’s very different. We fought a war with the savage redskins to back what was ours (as Paleo-Americans). But Jewish rewriting of history would have you believe it was a genocide. Never mind the fact they we came here seeking to bring peace and joy and to make friends with the Indians, but they would come to our camps at night to kidnap, rape and murder for no reason other than that we looked different and were strangers. There is actually legend in my family that one of my grandfathers down the line, (Who was a peters) was an Indian scalper or sort of bounty hunter. Some would probably like to apologize for their ancestors but I think that’s awesome.

Anyway the whole point of that diatribe was to explain how being a white American is very different from being a white South African, because I know there are some imbeciles that think it’s a colonialism not your land sort of thing going on but it isn’t.

America was conquered, while SA was merely colonized. Very different things.


Who gave you guys right to colonize SA? Honestly it's like you think that you have the right. Just like blacks don't have right to colonize or pillage white country, you Aryans have no right on African soil.
Our Race is Our Nation

Black Power is My Race's Strength by Satan and the Gods and Goddess of Duat

http://www.joyofsatan.org
http://www.blacksforsatan.org

User avatar
SouthernWhiteGentile
Posts: 984
Location: CONFEDERATE STATES OF AMERICA

Re: Black jews acting asif whites are Criminals in South Africa

Postby SouthernWhiteGentile » Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:44 am

Ramier108666 wrote:
Who gave you guys right to colonize SA? Honestly it's like you think that you have the right. Just like blacks don't have right to colonize or pillage white country, you Aryans have no right on African soil.

Did you read anything I wrote or were you quoting someone else cause I agree with what you just said.
卐ϟUPHOLDING THE WHITE RACE, ABOLISHING WHITE GUILTϟ卍 https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=27711


卐ϟJews under Hitler,WN/NS Christians?
ϟ卍

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopi ... 23&t=42554

卐ϟNATIONAL SOCIALIST PDF LIBRARYϟ卍
https://mega.nz/folder/gVlSiKLC#wjtQVYijPehR15ZZRx253Q

卐ϟConservatism is for LOSERSϟ卍

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44277

Image

Image

User avatar
Ramier108666
Posts: 460
Location: Duat

Re: Black jews acting asif whites are Criminals in South Africa

Postby Ramier108666 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:06 pm

SouthernWhiteGentile wrote:
Ramier108666 wrote:
Who gave you guys right to colonize SA? Honestly it's like you think that you have the right. Just like blacks don't have right to colonize or pillage white country, you Aryans have no right on African soil.

Did you read anything I wrote or were you quoting someone else cause I agree with what you just said.



I read what you said. I merely said, you have no right colonizing African land. And you had an ancestor that scalped natives, and you think that was cool. Wtf? Seriously @SWG, you've got some idiotic radical white bullshit running in your head. Not all, but some. You forget that there might be some SS who are native American. Watch yourself unless you want to instigate a full blown argument. You Aryans have shit to deal just like we have shit to deal with. So don't go blowing your fucking horn thinking are the epitome of greatness, because your race has done shit. Lastly not all natives were savages. Just a certain amount. Doesn't mean it wasn't wrong what they did, because regardless there is much to be improved.
Our Race is Our Nation

Black Power is My Race's Strength by Satan and the Gods and Goddess of Duat

http://www.joyofsatan.org
http://www.blacksforsatan.org

User avatar
Egon
Posts: 1320
Location: Amalek Pride World Wide
Contact:

Re: Black jews acting asif whites are Criminals in South Africa

Postby Egon » Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:52 pm

Africa is not a country. Egypt which is African for instance, was ideally an Aryan civilization. Blacks in South Africa are as much migrants as Whites, however it was the Whites who worked hard to build a perfectly heathy Nation there, which was ruined later. If anything it's the other races that should be kicked off SA and not Whites, who rightfully built a worthy place there out of nothing.


One Wire Phenomenon wrote:
Ramier108666 wrote:
One Wire Phenomenon wrote:https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uBaRf1CP_cw

Old video 2017 but still watch the whole thing
That black kike is calling us basterds and Criminals for living in South Africa. Im going to make a racist anti blackmetic video now...



Well I all respects, whites should be in white country, and blacks in Africa. Whites don't belong in Africa, and blacks don't belong in Aryan county.


I would love to be in white country but it seems the world isnt perfect

User avatar
Blackdragon666
Posts: 460
Location: Satan's earth

Re: Black jews acting asif whites are Criminals in South Africa

Postby Blackdragon666 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:39 pm

SouthernWhiteGentile wrote:That doesn’t mean anything. When you have a sizeable black population in your country even if it’s less than 5% as shown here at home, they are like a powder keg ready to go off.

From the obvious fact that this means that Blacks are supposedly inherently degenerate and your other slander agianst my race ('darkies' can racemix because it's no biggie or whatever it is you were saying in another thread), I think it's clear you have an apathy towards Blacks. And that's ok in the long run because Blacks happen to have existed on this planet since the beginning of humanity and we really gain nothing when some random guy sees us in a positive light. I just don't sit well with potential Black members coming across obvious slander against our race.

If you choose to believe that we are inherently degenerate because of a few centuries of the enemy in action yet we happen to have been around for what is probably hundreds of thousands of years, well and good. We are not responsible for your comprehension skills. Hate and disrespect my race all you wish in your life but rest assured that the moment you bring your nonsense on these forums again I shall not let it slide anymore.

And BTW, even the meme that all of 'darkies' as you call them want to live in White lands is just that, a meme. The fact remains that Satan's wishes for the separation of the races will be fulfilled and in fact it's not just JoS Blacks who believe in separation of the races and racial states and countries. This ties in with some other nonsense I've seen on the forums before about all Blacks being degenerate except for JoS Blacks. The majority of Blacks don't even live in foreign lands in fact and many of them are happy at home. Living in America wasn't even the choice of Blacks in the first place.

The truth is, you can get all Blacks out of America but with the Jews around you'll be facing similar problems in a few decades in our absence. Or even worse.

Egon wrote:Africa is not a country. Egypt which is African for instance, was ideally an Aryan civilization. Blacks in South Africa are as much migrants as Whites, however it was the Whites who worked hard to build a perfectly heathy Nation there, which was ruined later. If anything it's the other races that should be kicked off SA and not Whites, who rightfully built a worthy place there out of nothing.

Well if Egypt was owned by Whites thousands of years ago and this warrants them ownership of the land in the future, why should South Africa which has been owned by Blacks in all its history be given to Whites?
When all is said and done, Orion shall prevail against Zion.
Hail Satan!
Hail the powers of Hell!

User avatar
Blackdragon666
Posts: 460
Location: Satan's earth

Re: Black jews acting asif whites are Criminals in South Africa

Postby Blackdragon666 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:40 pm

SouthernWhiteGentile wrote:That doesn’t mean anything. When you have a sizeable black population in your country even if it’s less than 5% as shown here at home, they are like a powder keg ready to go off.

From the obvious fact that this means that Blacks are supposedly inherently degenerate and your other slander agianst my race ('darkies' can racemix because it's no biggie or whatever it is you were saying in another thread), I think it's clear you have an apathy towards Blacks. And that's ok in the long run because Blacks happen to have existed on this planet since the beginning of humanity and we really gain nothing when some random guy sees us in a positive light. I just don't sit well with potential Black members coming across obvious slander against our race.

If you choose to believe that we are inherently degenerate because of a few centuries of the enemy in action yet we happen to have been around for what is probably hundreds of thousands of years, well and good. We are not responsible for your comprehension skills. Hate and disrespect my race all you wish in your life but rest assured that the moment you bring your nonsense on these forums again I shall not let it slide anymore.

And BTW, even the meme that all of 'darkies' as you call them want to live in White lands is just that, a meme. The fact remains that Satan's wishes for the separation of the races will be fulfilled and in fact it's not just JoS Blacks who believe in separation of the races and racial states and countries. This ties in with some other nonsense I've seen on the forums before about all Blacks being degenerate except for JoS Blacks. The majority of Blacks don't even live in foreign lands in fact and many of them are happy at home. Living in America wasn't even the choice of Blacks in the first place.

The truth is, you can get all Blacks out of America but with the Jews around you'll be facing similar problems in a few decades in our absence. Or even worse.

Egon wrote:Africa is not a country. Egypt which is African for instance, was ideally an Aryan civilization. Blacks in South Africa are as much migrants as Whites, however it was the Whites who worked hard to build a perfectly heathy Nation there, which was ruined later. If anything it's the other races that should be kicked off SA and not Whites, who rightfully built a worthy place there out of nothing.

Well if Egypt was owned by Whites thousands of years ago and this warrants them ownership of the land in the future, why should South Africa which has been owned by Blacks in all its history be given to Whites?
When all is said and done, Orion shall prevail against Zion.
Hail Satan!
Hail the powers of Hell!

User avatar
Egon
Posts: 1320
Location: Amalek Pride World Wide
Contact:

Re: Black jews acting asif whites are Criminals in South Africa

Postby Egon » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:45 am

Blackdragon666 wrote:Well if Egypt was owned by Whites thousands of years ago and this warrants them ownership of the land in the future, why should South Africa which has been owned by Blacks in all its history be given to Whites?

Because it was never owned by Blacks. The Blacks currently there came from the North in small tribal numbers, and by the thousands later from other African Nations when Whites built a Nation there, escaping from christian tyranny in Europe in the same fashion the US, and were the only ones creating something worth calling a civilazation.

Also at this point it shouldn't be handed to ungrateful savages who are butchering the givers of everything that made their lives better (I'm not talking about some decent exceptions here who don't need to be bothered). Fighting back and executing revenge is the least bit of justice Whites in South Africa deserve.

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 6301

Re: Black jews acting asif whites are Criminals in South Africa

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:17 am

SA is a very complex situation. Ideally, all of the Whites there should be repatriated in Europe in some form of wealth exchange program [keeping their fortune] and SA could be left behind. There is no point if it all turns into a bloodbath, and nobody is going to benefit out of a bloodbath on either side. There is plentiful of living space in parts of Russia, Europe, and US.

Africans have plenty of living space in Africa. Most envision a life in Africa and they want to return back, feeling uprooted.

As for Egypt, Whites could live in Egypt, which was traditionally owned and built by Whites. SA could be used as a home for Blacks that will arrive from the US and from Europe or elsewhere. There is plenty of living space.

Removing Jews from all countries involved will be very helpful in this. If Jews are not moved or dealt with, we can only expect more of the same, colonalism, civil wars, and hate to be rampant, and no solutions.

Another issue that will emerge is the "Racism" that repatriated Blacks will experience by native Blacks, and also, the "racism" that repatriated Boers will experience in Europe or the United States. Probably, without the jews around to manipulate, these issues will be minimal.

Whites having to uproot and find another civilization because of xianity/pisslam/jews/invasion/jewish usury/jewish debt will be part of history, and therefore, there would be no need for "Colonization" any further.

The need for colonization arose out of the wars of the Middle Ages, which then escalated into extreme debts towards the banking dynasties of Jews. And because of xianity butchering people en masse or creating unlivable circumstances. People in order to compensate, had to do Colonial expansion. Britain was also extremely indebted to jews, it is no wonder that Rothschild has his base in Britain for around 5 centuries now. This led Britain to many mistakes and disasters in it's history.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ

User avatar
SouthernWhiteGentile
Posts: 984
Location: CONFEDERATE STATES OF AMERICA

Re: Black jews acting asif whites are Criminals in South Africa

Postby SouthernWhiteGentile » Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:33 am

Ramier108666 wrote:

You are just an idiot looking for something to be outraged about. You write this nonsense when everyone on the thread agreed that colonialism was bad and a waste.

But go ahead ramier and step to the plate and try to take another swing at me. You’ll end up like everyone else that has tried.

Everyone knows my reputation doesn’t matter cause I will always be that same guy. But don’t ruin YOUR’S getting into a fight with me (Over what)?
卐ϟUPHOLDING THE WHITE RACE, ABOLISHING WHITE GUILTϟ卍 https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=27711


卐ϟJews under Hitler,WN/NS Christians?
ϟ卍

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopi ... 23&t=42554

卐ϟNATIONAL SOCIALIST PDF LIBRARYϟ卍
https://mega.nz/folder/gVlSiKLC#wjtQVYijPehR15ZZRx253Q

卐ϟConservatism is for LOSERSϟ卍

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44277

Image

Image

User avatar
SouthernWhiteGentile
Posts: 984
Location: CONFEDERATE STATES OF AMERICA

Re: Black jews acting asif whites are Criminals in South Africa

Postby SouthernWhiteGentile » Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:45 am

Blackdragon666 wrote:

So what would like me to alter about what I said? It was true.

Do I have to specify that those blacks were “unenlightened” or “degenerate” or whatever word you would like to use.

You won’t tolerate black slander? Great. I haven’t done that since may but whatever. The last time a month ago when someone was being out of line with needless racial comments it was ME that put them in line. Just don’t think you or anyone else is going to white guilt me. I’m not joking when I say when I say don’t see what the fuss is about with what I said.
卐ϟUPHOLDING THE WHITE RACE, ABOLISHING WHITE GUILTϟ卍 https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=27711


卐ϟJews under Hitler,WN/NS Christians?
ϟ卍

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopi ... 23&t=42554

卐ϟNATIONAL SOCIALIST PDF LIBRARYϟ卍
https://mega.nz/folder/gVlSiKLC#wjtQVYijPehR15ZZRx253Q

卐ϟConservatism is for LOSERSϟ卍

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44277

Image

Image

User avatar
Ramier108666
Posts: 460
Location: Duat

Re: Black jews acting asif whites are Criminals in South Africa

Postby Ramier108666 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:51 am

Egon wrote:
Blackdragon666 wrote:Well if Egypt was owned by Whites thousands of years ago and this warrants them ownership of the land in the future, why should South Africa which has been owned by Blacks in all its history be given to Whites?

Because it was never owned by Blacks. The Blacks currently there came from the North in small tribal numbers, and by the thousands later from other African Nations when Whites built a Nation there, escaping from christian tyranny in Europe in the same fashion the US, and were the only ones creating something worth calling a civilazation.

Also at this point it shouldn't be handed to ungrateful savages who are butchering the givers of everything that made their lives better (I'm not talking about some decent exceptions here who don't need to be bothered). Fighting back and executing revenge is the least bit of justice Whites in South Africa deserve.


First of all, that's not correct. Prior to whites escaping Christianity, you forget the tribes you mentioned beforehand were long before whites in SA. Why should we hand over land that wasn't yours in the first place? There are ruins in South Africa of Black origin. We owned that land. SA is ours. Besides you guys have Europe and the USA. Why are you so attached to land that doesn't belong to you?
Our Race is Our Nation

Black Power is My Race's Strength by Satan and the Gods and Goddess of Duat

http://www.joyofsatan.org
http://www.blacksforsatan.org

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 6301

Re: Black jews acting asif whites are Criminals in South Africa

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:11 am

Ramier108666 wrote:
Egon wrote:
Blackdragon666 wrote:Well if Egypt was owned by Whites thousands of years ago and this warrants them ownership of the land in the future, why should South Africa which has been owned by Blacks in all its history be given to Whites?

Because it was never owned by Blacks. The Blacks currently there came from the North in small tribal numbers, and by the thousands later from other African Nations when Whites built a Nation there, escaping from christian tyranny in Europe in the same fashion the US, and were the only ones creating something worth calling a civilazation.

Also at this point it shouldn't be handed to ungrateful savages who are butchering the givers of everything that made their lives better (I'm not talking about some decent exceptions here who don't need to be bothered). Fighting back and executing revenge is the least bit of justice Whites in South Africa deserve.


First of all, that's not correct. Prior to whites escaping Christianity, you forget the tribes you mentioned beforehand were long before whites in SA. Why should we hand over land that wasn't yours in the first place? There are ruins in South Africa of Black origin. We owned that land. SA is ours. Besides you guys have Europe and the USA. Why are you so attached to land that doesn't belong to you?


I think Egon is agitated rightfully over the race warfare that is now going in SA, this has went back and forth for decades. Nothing can be done about SA unless jewish ruled EU chooses to take in people, or other external powers stop in and intervene by opening programs to accommodate people. For now, the only foreign powers that care, is actually Israel, which sends Jewish spies to fan the flames of hatred in the region.

If Africa gets more empowered, an agreement can be struck between Africa and the US, to repatriate Africans in exchange for SA Whites, with wealth and other rights intact.

Jews are doing the same thing in SA, fermenting race war, as they do in the US. If they do not, this will result in a bloodbath, which was started as everyone knows, by Jews. And is currently ongoing.

Until then, Gentiles of different race have to co-exist, and there is no fast or full solution. Both parties have to defend themselves and try to co-exist in peace, without giving the jew a victory which is civil war and damage on either side. Which is getting increasingly impossible.

Similar situations are also in Hong Kong and in many other places in Asia. These take time for solutions to arise for both parties.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ

User avatar
One Wire Phenomenon
Posts: 161
Location: South Africa

Re: Black jews acting asif whites are Criminals in South Africa

Postby One Wire Phenomenon » Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:25 am

Egon wrote:Africa is not a country. Egypt which is African for instance, was ideally an Aryan civilization. Blacks in South Africa are as much migrants as Whites, however it was the Whites who worked hard to build a perfectly heathy Nation there, which was ruined later. If anything it's the other races that should be kicked off SA and not Whites, who rightfully built a worthy place there out of nothing.


One Wire Phenomenon wrote:
Ramier108666 wrote:

Well I all respects, whites should be in white country, and blacks in Africa. Whites don't belong in Africa, and blacks don't belong in Aryan county.


I would love to be in white country but it seems the world isnt perfect


I agree

User avatar
Blackdragon666
Posts: 460
Location: Satan's earth

Re: Black jews acting asif whites are Criminals in South Africa

Postby Blackdragon666 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:17 am

SouthernWhiteGentile wrote:
Blackdragon666 wrote:

So what would like me to alter about what I said? It was true.

Do I have to specify that those blacks were “unenlightened” or “degenerate” or whatever word you would like to use. I

You won’t tolerate black slander? Great. I haven’t done that since may but whatever. The last time a month ago when someone was being out of line with needless racial comments it was ME that put them in line. Just don’t think you or anyone else is going to white guilt me. I’m not joking when I say when I say don’t see what the fuss is about with what I said.

Actually everything you said is true. That opening part is what I was talking about.

Yeah right, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that opening statement.

And no I'm not making you feel guilt. How have I even attacked the White race? I'm just fed up with your passive aggressive comments. This is not even about you giving facts about non-Whites. For example, saying that when race mixing in non-Whites can easily be rectified is true. But of course you were extra with the 'it's no big deal' part. I'm sorry but that's just being passive aggressive.
When all is said and done, Orion shall prevail against Zion.
Hail Satan!
Hail the powers of Hell!

User avatar
Blackdragon666
Posts: 460
Location: Satan's earth

Re: Black jews acting asif whites are Criminals in South Africa

Postby Blackdragon666 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:58 am

Egon wrote:
Blackdragon666 wrote:Well if Egypt was owned by Whites thousands of years ago and this warrants them ownership of the land in the future, why should South Africa which has been owned by Blacks in all its history be given to Whites?

Because it was never owned by Blacks. The Blacks currently there came from the North in small tribal numbers, and by the thousands later from other African Nations when Whites built a Nation there, escaping from christian tyranny in Europe in the same fashion the US, and were the only ones creating something worth calling a civilazation.

Also at this point it shouldn't be handed to ungrateful savages who are butchering the givers of everything that made their lives better (I'm not talking about some decent exceptions here who don't need to be bothered). Fighting back and executing revenge is the least bit of justice Whites in South Africa deserve.

The point is about ancestral land. Plus as has been mentioned by HP HC there will be plenty of living space for Whites in Europe, America and even Egypt.

I totally agree with those who hurt innocent Whites in SA being punished accordingly.
When all is said and done, Orion shall prevail against Zion.
Hail Satan!
Hail the powers of Hell!

User avatar
Ramier108666
Posts: 460
Location: Duat

Re: Black jews acting asif whites are Criminals in South Africa

Postby Ramier108666 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:03 pm

SouthernWhiteGentile wrote:
Ramier108666 wrote:

You are just an idiot looking for something to be outraged about. You write this nonsense when everyone on the thread agreed that colonialism was bad and a waste.

But go ahead ramier and step to the plate and try to take another swing at me. You’ll end up like everyone else that has tried.

Everyone knows my reputation doesn’t matter cause I will always be that same guy. But don’t ruin YOUR’S getting into a fight with me (Over what)?


@SWG, you seem to think I'm goaded into needless to say trivial matters. I am not. I was simply conveying that your feelings of utter disregard to those of different color namely Blacks and Indian/Native American is a bit out of hand. We all agree colonialism is wrong, but your tone is insolent and above all disrespectful. Little boy, I will not have my race be slandered but a mere child that thinks he has full carte blanche when he himself has much to work on. This topic was eased out by High Priest HoodedCobra, so I'll say this. Whenever you want to slander or berate my race altogether or others when you have much to work on, I will say something about that. Sieg Heil
Our Race is Our Nation

Black Power is My Race's Strength by Satan and the Gods and Goddess of Duat

http://www.joyofsatan.org
http://www.blacksforsatan.org

User avatar
SouthernWhiteGentile
Posts: 984
Location: CONFEDERATE STATES OF AMERICA

Re: Black jews acting asif whites are Criminals in South Africa

Postby SouthernWhiteGentile » Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:03 am

Blackdragon666 wrote:. But of course you were extra with the 'it's no big deal' part. I'm sorry but that's just being passive aggressive.


I don’t think that’s passive aggressive but I see why you take issue and I explained it further on that post. I proofread what I write but sometimes “shit happens” and I say something that is perceived as off the wall or stupid.

Usually what I mean to say and what actually comes are different things. I can barely help it .
卐ϟUPHOLDING THE WHITE RACE, ABOLISHING WHITE GUILTϟ卍 https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=27711


卐ϟJews under Hitler,WN/NS Christians?
ϟ卍

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopi ... 23&t=42554

卐ϟNATIONAL SOCIALIST PDF LIBRARYϟ卍
https://mega.nz/folder/gVlSiKLC#wjtQVYijPehR15ZZRx253Q

卐ϟConservatism is for LOSERSϟ卍

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44277

Image

Image

User avatar
SouthernWhiteGentile
Posts: 984
Location: CONFEDERATE STATES OF AMERICA

Re: Black jews acting asif whites are Criminals in South Africa

Postby SouthernWhiteGentile » Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:30 am

Ramier108666 wrote: your feelings of utter disregard to those of different color namely Blacks and Indian/Native American is a bit out of hand.


Cry me a river. You aren’t the thought police. I can think whatever I want about whoever I want. I wasn’t disrespectful in this instance so you just look like an old man yelling at the sky.

Ramier108666 wrote: We all agree colonialism is wrong, but your tone is insolent and above all disrespectful. Little boy

This is your little boy mentality on full display. If we agree on the issues than what the fuck does it matter how I convey that message? It is childish because mature people can put that aside.

Example. Rockwell and the ANP teamed up with the Nation of Islam because they had roughly the same ideas and thoughts about things.Yeah people in those groups hated each other but it didn’t matter because they could find common ground.

They didn’t care that Rockwell called blacks niggers and he didn’t care that the NOI thought whites were created by a mad black scientist or whatever other weird ideas Elijah Muhammad peddled. They were both pro segregation and against Jewish control. My point is you can’t fret over the presentation. Message is what matters.

Hope we can be reasonable now.
卐ϟUPHOLDING THE WHITE RACE, ABOLISHING WHITE GUILTϟ卍 https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=27711


卐ϟJews under Hitler,WN/NS Christians?
ϟ卍

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopi ... 23&t=42554

卐ϟNATIONAL SOCIALIST PDF LIBRARYϟ卍
https://mega.nz/folder/gVlSiKLC#wjtQVYijPehR15ZZRx253Q

卐ϟConservatism is for LOSERSϟ卍

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44277

Image

Image

User avatar
One Wire Phenomenon
Posts: 161
Location: South Africa

Re: Black jews acting asif whites are Criminals in South Africa

Postby One Wire Phenomenon » Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:48 am

The Late Stone Age Sangoan industry occupied southern Africa in areas where annual rainfall is less than a metre (1000 mm; 39.4 in).[16] The contemporary San and Khoi peoples resemble those represented by the ancient Sangoan skeletal remains.

Against the traditional interpretation that finds a common origin for the Khoi and San, other evidence has suggested that the ancestors of the Khoi peoples are relatively recent pre-Bantu agricultural immigrants to Southern Africa, who abandoned agriculture as the climate dried and either joined the San as hunter-gatherers or retained pastoralism.[17]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khoisan#Origins

User avatar
One Wire Phenomenon
Posts: 161
Location: South Africa

Re: Black jews acting asif whites are Criminals in South Africa

Postby One Wire Phenomenon » Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:07 am

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Ramier108666 wrote:
Egon wrote:Because it was never owned by Blacks. The Blacks currently there came from the North in small tribal numbers, and by the thousands later from other African Nations when Whites built a Nation there, escaping from christian tyranny in Europe in the same fashion the US, and were the only ones creating something worth calling a civilazation.

Also at this point it shouldn't be handed to ungrateful savages who are butchering the givers of everything that made their lives better (I'm not talking about some decent exceptions here who don't need to be bothered). Fighting back and executing revenge is the least bit of justice Whites in South Africa deserve.


First of all, that's not correct. Prior to whites escaping Christianity, you forget the tribes you mentioned beforehand were long before whites in SA. Why should we hand over land that wasn't yours in the first place? There are ruins in South Africa of Black origin. We owned that land. SA is ours. Besides you guys have Europe and the USA. Why are you so attached to land that doesn't belong to you?


I think Egon is agitated rightfully over the race warfare that is now going in SA, this has went back and forth for decades. Nothing can be done about SA unless jewish ruled EU chooses to take in people, or other external powers stop in and intervene by opening programs to accommodate people. For now, the only foreign powers that care, is actually Israel, which sends Jewish spies to fan the flames of hatred in the region.

If Africa gets more empowered, an agreement can be struck between Africa and the US, to repatriate Africans in exchange for SA Whites, with wealth and other rights intact.

Jews are doing the same thing in SA, fermenting race war, as they do in the US. If they do not, this will result in a bloodbath, which was started as everyone knows, by Jews. And is currently ongoing.

Until then, Gentiles of different race have to co-exist, and there is no fast or full solution. Both parties have to defend themselves and try to co-exist in peace, without giving the jew a victory which is civil war and damage on either side. Which is getting increasingly impossible.

Similar situations are also in Hong Kong and in many other places in Asia. These take time for solutions to arise for both parties.


Thank you Hp Hooded Cobra
yes its true Jews are causing the problems here there is no doupt about it and Christianty it a perfect tool for them,so my point also is if its a black kike kill it and if its a white kike kill it. Doent matter in what race they are from! Thats just my own option.

Therealbornoffire666
Posts: 88

Re: Black jews acting asif whites are Criminals in South Africa

Postby Therealbornoffire666 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:04 am

My ancestors the Khoisan were the first people here in SA Africa is for the blacks end of story if we look to Egypt and want to use that as an excuse well it’s way up ther very close to Middle East, the whites came here and set a whole bunch of rules in place that hampered the growth of black people during apartheid u couldn’t go to certain places study opportunities were extremely limited some people here are getting quite sensitive about whites yes they did build the country but there are other issues aswel a lot of white families here in SA have what I call old money money that has its roots in apartheid this sort of wealth was hard for colored black families to attain back then especially in terms of property etc oh and here is a funny thing I noticed immediately after the right to rule own nations rtr came out a lot of racial shit began in SA why is that?

Therealbornoffire666
Posts: 88

Re: Black jews acting asif whites are Criminals in South Africa

Postby Therealbornoffire666 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:07 am

I know for a fact as a colored(black but I’ll call it as how I’m referred to here in SA) South Africa is my ancestral home

Therealbornoffire666
Posts: 88

Re: Black jews acting asif whites are Criminals in South Africa

Postby Therealbornoffire666 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:08 am

I know for a fact as a colored(black but I’ll call it as how I’m referred to here in SA) South Africa is my ancestral home

User avatar
Egon
Posts: 1320
Location: Amalek Pride World Wide
Contact:

Re: Black jews acting asif whites are Criminals in South Africa

Postby Egon » Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:23 pm

These older tribes of SA that weren't as much Black as Yazidis are White (both are either mixed race or a distant sub-race) never owned any whole region called "South Africa" but rather lived in scattered tribal territories and later were either decimated by or mixed with northern Blacks.

Then Whites come and tranform the region into a Nation and all of sudden "the whole thing was always all ours".

Same nonsense with the "native" mongoloid sub-race "owning America", when they were scattered tribes that had enough space but decimated the original White population - then claim later that America "belongs to the Chinese" because "natives are kinda Asian".

I wouldn't be surprised if the ancient SA people were simply White as well and that's how the later tribes are brown rather than Black. Whites seem to have always been atracted to regions where they previously lived, such as how Vikings and then late Europeans kept coming back to America.

If there were ancient non-Whites in the region they don't exist anymore. Present day South Africa is a White-made Nation.

This whole trend of "lol Whites you are minority now just hand your achievements over 'cause some browns built some caves before so your country belong to us so just flee or you get slaughtered" shouldn't be tolerated anymore. I am not in favor of Whites handing SA over any more than handing the US and Canada to Latinos.

In the reverse case I also don't think it would be feasable to make India, Iran or Egypt White again, or even worth it, since Whites aren't even 2% and those have little connection to their ancient cousins.

But in both cases who knows what the Gods intend for the future. Revert the demographics of countries that were entirely changed overtime?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Ramier108666 wrote:First of all, that's not correct. Prior to whites escaping Christianity, you forget the tribes you mentioned beforehand were long before whites in SA. Why should we hand over land that wasn't yours in the first place? There are ruins in South Africa of Black origin. We owned that land. SA is ours. Besides you guys have Europe and the USA. Why are you so attached to land that doesn't belong to you?


I think Egon is agitated rightfully over the race warfare that is now going in SA, this has went back and forth for decades. Nothing can be done about SA unless jewish ruled EU chooses to take in people, or other external powers stop in and intervene by opening programs to accommodate people. For now, the only foreign powers that care, is actually Israel, which sends Jewish spies to fan the flames of hatred in the region.

If Africa gets more empowered, an agreement can be struck between Africa and the US, to repatriate Africans in exchange for SA Whites, with wealth and other rights intact.

Jews are doing the same thing in SA, fermenting race war, as they do in the US. If they do not, this will result in a bloodbath, which was started as everyone knows, by Jews. And is currently ongoing.

Until then, Gentiles of different race have to co-exist, and there is no fast or full solution. Both parties have to defend themselves and try to co-exist in peace, without giving the jew a victory which is civil war and damage on either side. Which is getting increasingly impossible.

Similar situations are also in Hong Kong and in many other places in Asia. These take time for solutions to arise for both parties.

User avatar
Aldrick
Posts: 1164

Re: Black jews acting asif whites are Criminals in South Africa

Postby Aldrick » Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:39 pm

SouthernWhiteGentile wrote:
Blackdragon666 wrote:

So what would like me to alter about what I said? It was true.

Do I have to specify that those blacks were “unenlightened” or “degenerate” or whatever word you would like to use.

You won’t tolerate black slander? Great. I haven’t done that since may but whatever. The last time a month ago when someone was being out of line with needless racial comments it was ME that put them in line. Just don’t think you or anyone else is going to white guilt me. I’m not joking when I say when I say don’t see what the fuss is about with what I said.



Hey Brother, keep up the good work. Have a good day. :)
Hail Abraxas!!
Hail Father Satanas Forever!!

जो लोग शैतान की खुशी का आशीर्वाद देते हैं, वे धन्य हैं। जो लोग शैतान की खुशी का श्राप देते हैं, वे शापित हैं।

User avatar
One Wire Phenomenon
Posts: 161
Location: South Africa

Re: Black jews acting asif whites are Criminals in South Africa

Postby One Wire Phenomenon » Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:02 pm

One Wire Phenomenon wrote:https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uBaRf1CP_cw

Old video 2017 but still watch the whole thing
That black kike is calling us basterds and Criminals for living in South Africa. Im going to make a racist anti blackmetic video now...


No we are not leaving here
We never will
Maby i will but my Folk will not
The only race that does not belong here is the kikes end of story

Whites have deep history here,its like Whites in America and the indians. So NO my Volk has every right to be here. Like i sayed before if Chrisianty is gone and the jew is gone there will be no problems. I live here i know.
My Volk will fight to the last and we will most likely win..
If all American and European blacks come here then yes we will leave for sure,but that is never going to happen.
Im no racist but i fight BLACK BASTERED KIKE shit like that anytime. So you blacks that agree with the BLACK jews are my enemy. You know if it was a white kike i would of had the same stance towards them so FUCK YOU BLACK RACIST Jew lovers,get in place please!!

User avatar
One Wire Phenomenon
Posts: 161
Location: South Africa

Re: Black jews acting asif whites are Criminals in South Africa

Postby One Wire Phenomenon » Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:43 pm

Maxine would not stand for YOU or any of us to agree with a Kike ever!! The high priest must go see what they said at the end. How can i be a criminal and a bastard if i was born here you fuck nuts ??? I Agree whites doen't belong here but it is what it is so we do!! Do you want us to just disappear suddenly and magically appear before this all happened.
My war is against the jews who are responsible for us being here you asshole and wait look a bit with open eyes,then you come along and agree with the jew??? I have read everything Maxine sayed about us back in the day i know for a fact she will agree with me.
We have been suffering since the communists took over
And we are still suffering and dying because of the jews
So doen't come tell me yes you agree with them and expect me to have white guilt okay! I am even trying to help your people here where i live to wake up. I have black friends that will tell you straight in your face you are wrong for saying that so back off.

User avatar
SouthernWhiteGentile
Posts: 984
Location: CONFEDERATE STATES OF AMERICA

Re: Black jews acting asif whites are Criminals in South Africa

Postby SouthernWhiteGentile » Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:44 am

Aldrick wrote:
Hey Brother, keep up the good work. Have a good day. :)


Thanks ALDY means a lot coming from you ;)
卐ϟUPHOLDING THE WHITE RACE, ABOLISHING WHITE GUILTϟ卍 https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=27711


卐ϟJews under Hitler,WN/NS Christians?
ϟ卍

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopi ... 23&t=42554

卐ϟNATIONAL SOCIALIST PDF LIBRARYϟ卍
https://mega.nz/folder/gVlSiKLC#wjtQVYijPehR15ZZRx253Q

卐ϟConservatism is for LOSERSϟ卍

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44277

Image

Image

User avatar
SouthernWhiteGentile
Posts: 984
Location: CONFEDERATE STATES OF AMERICA

Re: Black jews acting asif whites are Criminals in South Africa

Postby SouthernWhiteGentile » Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:05 am

One Wire Phenomenon wrote:Maby i will

Have you considered immigration to the US/UK? No point in fighting a losing battle over land that isn’t yours. SA has been forsaken by the world and the boers will go down quietly.
卐ϟUPHOLDING THE WHITE RACE, ABOLISHING WHITE GUILTϟ卍 https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=27711


卐ϟJews under Hitler,WN/NS Christians?
ϟ卍

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopi ... 23&t=42554

卐ϟNATIONAL SOCIALIST PDF LIBRARYϟ卍
https://mega.nz/folder/gVlSiKLC#wjtQVYijPehR15ZZRx253Q

卐ϟConservatism is for LOSERSϟ卍

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44277

Image

Image

User avatar
One Wire Phenomenon
Posts: 161
Location: South Africa

Re: Black jews acting asif whites are Criminals in South Africa

Postby One Wire Phenomenon » Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:08 am

SouthernWhiteGentile wrote:
One Wire Phenomenon wrote:Maby i will

Have you considered immigration to the US/UK? No point in fighting a losing battle over land that isn’t yours. SA has been forsaken by the world and the boers will go down quietly.


Quietly you say

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=you ... yoKQl8-b4s

User avatar
One Wire Phenomenon
Posts: 161
Location: South Africa

Re: Black jews acting asif whites are Criminals in South Africa

Postby One Wire Phenomenon » Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:10 pm

SouthernWhiteGentile wrote:
One Wire Phenomenon wrote:Maby i will

Have you considered immigration to the US/UK? No point in fighting a losing battle over land that isn’t yours. SA has been forsaken by the world and the boers will go down quietly.


Are you going to give me a place to stay until i get a job to get on my own feet,then yes..
Like i sayed Boers will stay but most young people really wish to get out of this place,because jobs opertunities are rare for us whites.a Lot of blacks are also jobless but have a better chance than a whites to get a job.
I live on a farm so im lucky and when my father died's i get his share of land.We have our own graveyard where most of my forefathers are buried. Some graves are so old going back to the Boer time when women and children died in the consentration camps that were run by jews. My family has a very stong tie in Boer History of Pretoria. Some famous names like Piet Retief is directly connect to us and a few others, not sure who exactly,but haha i inspired myself to go check now haha thanks. We also have a museum but most of it was stolen over the years, here is a very high crime rate especially where i live,but anyway you tell me how can we just leave our past just like that?
Maby if we are offered to be in a completely white continent or something then yes i think most of our People will leave AFRICA with a smile.

User avatar
One Wire Phenomenon
Posts: 161
Location: South Africa

Re: Black jews acting asif whites are Criminals in South Africa

Postby One Wire Phenomenon » Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:26 pm

Unholy shit guys,i am pure boer blood:

These are my forfathers,my grandma showed me fotos and tons of files that will take me months to go through them all,but My grand mother's grandmother was maried to One of Piet retief Son's or somthing like that.
And Andries Pretoruis is also directly tied to us in marriage she showed me but i forgot,he is the founder of Pretoria which means a lot.
I never thought much of this until now im going to do deep research on this. And also see where the jew Infiltrated my bloodline

Andries Wilhelmus Jacobus Pretorius was a leader of the Boers who was instrumental in the creation of the South African Republic, as well as the earlier but short-lived Natalia Republic, in present-day South Africa. The large city of Pretoria, executive capital of South Africa, is named after him. Wikipedia


Pieter Mauritz Retief was a Voortrekker leader. Settling in 1814 in the frontier region of the Cape Colony, he assumed command of punitive expeditions in response to raiding parties from the adjacent Xhosa territory. Wikipedia

I think maby there is a reason i was born in this family as a SS and a reason me coming to realise it here with my jos family.
Im not sure. I doen't know if it will be safe to share our books and old foto's on here because maby they will be able to find me and kill me because im a SS ,Or what?

User avatar
One Wire Phenomenon
Posts: 161
Location: South Africa

Re: Black jews acting asif whites are Criminals in South Africa

Postby One Wire Phenomenon » Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:33 pm

One Wire Phenomenon wrote:
SouthernWhiteGentile wrote:
One Wire Phenomenon wrote:Maby i will

Have you considered immigration to the US/UK? No point in fighting a losing battle over land that isn’t yours. SA has been forsaken by the world and the boers will go down quietly.


Quietly you say

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=you ... yoKQl8-b4s


I would like the Jos ministry do add pages of the Olmec civilization on the website please

Therealbornoffire666
Posts: 88

Re: Black jews acting asif whites are Criminals in South Africa

Postby Therealbornoffire666 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 8:54 am

Egon wrote:These older tribes of SA that weren't as much Black as Yazidis are White (both are either mixed race or a distant sub-race) never owned any whole region called "South Africa" but rather lived in scattered tribal territories and later were either decimated by or mixed with northern Blacks.

Then Whites come and tranform the region into a Nation and all of sudden "the whole thing was always all ours".

Same nonsense with the "native" mongoloid sub-race "owning America", when they were scattered tribes that had enough space but decimated the original White population - then claim later that America "belongs to the Chinese" because "natives are kinda Asian".

I wouldn't be surprised if the ancient SA people were simply White as well and that's how the later tribes are brown rather than Black. Whites seem to have always been atracted to regions where they previously lived, such as how Vikings and then late Europeans kept coming back to America.

If there were ancient non-Whites in the region they don't exist anymore. Present day South Africa is a White-made Nation.

This whole trend of "lol Whites you are minority now just hand your achievements over 'cause some browns built some caves before so your country belong to us so just flee or you get slaughtered" shouldn't be tolerated anymore. I am not in favor of Whites handing SA over any more than handing the US and Canada to Latinos.

In the reverse case I also don't think it would be feasable to make India, Iran or Egypt White again, or even worth it, since Whites aren't even 2% and those have little connection to their ancient cousins.

But in both cases who knows what the Gods intend for the future. Revert the demographics of countries that were entirely changed overtime?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Ramier108666 wrote:First of all, that's not correct. Prior to whites escaping Christianity, you forget the tribes you mentioned beforehand were long before whites in SA. Why should we hand over land that wasn't yours in the first place? There are ruins in South Africa of Black origin. We owned that land. SA is ours. Besides you guys have Europe and the USA. Why are you so attached to land that doesn't belong to you?


I think Egon is agitated rightfully over the race warfare that is now going in SA, this has went back and forth for decades. Nothing can be done about SA unless jewish ruled EU chooses to take in people, or other external powers stop in and intervene by opening programs to accommodate people. For now, the only foreign powers that care, is actually Israel, which sends Jewish spies to fan the flames of hatred in the region.

If Africa gets more empowered, an agreement can be struck between Africa and the US, to repatriate Africans in exchange for SA Whites, with wealth and other rights intact.

Jews are doing the same thing in SA, fermenting race war, as they do in the US. If they do not, this will result in a bloodbath, which was started as everyone knows, by Jews. And is currently ongoing.

Until then, Gentiles of different race have to co-exist, and there is no fast or full solution. Both parties have to defend themselves and try to co-exist in peace, without giving the jew a victory which is civil war and damage on either side. Which is getting increasingly impossible.

Similar situations are also in Hong Kong and in many other places in Asia. These take time for solutions to arise for both parties.

Lmao dude are u being serious with what u saying ? Besides other things u saying ... u wouldn’t be surprised if ancient SA was white ? Cumon chill bro really and yes the amount of us that is brown such as my self is a huge amount especially from the western cape side etc but we are black race still Africa cannot belong to whites Europe does


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests