Garlic and Onions

The Oriental Satanic Alliance is a Forum Led by High Priest Lucius Oria, which includes Satanists who belong to the Asian Race.
PeppermintTaco

Garlic and Onions

Postby PeppermintTaco » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:02 am

Hello,

So I have recently heard that garlic and onions are supposedly bad for "cultivation", and especially Eastern traditions are advocate against it (which is why I'm making this thread here). And it's supposedly "poison" for you. I am asking this because I simply love garlic and onions. The more the better, even. I have almost no upper limit for it, though I know having more than 5-6 "slices" of garlic isn't particularly good, so I try to keep it below that. But no other restriction.

So what's the Satanic view on this? Especially in terms of health and spirituality. I mean, I know it wouldn't be "prohibited" or anything, but is it actually bad?
Spiritüel Satanizm Türkiye/Turkish Spiritual Satanism
Nihai RTR/Final RTR:
PDF
Tek Sayfa/Single Page

Aquarius

Re: Garlic and Onions

Postby Aquarius » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:58 am

I think you’re better off asking this in the ss health forum since our brother CentralForce studies traditional chinese medicine and knows a lot.

PeppermintTaco

Postby PeppermintTaco » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:41 am

Aquarius wrote:I think you’re better off asking this in the ss health forum since our brother CentralForce studies traditional chinese medicine and knows a lot.

Thanks for your input brother (?). I'll try my luck there too. Have a great day.
Spiritüel Satanizm Türkiye/Turkish Spiritual Satanism
Nihai RTR/Final RTR:
PDF
Tek Sayfa/Single Page

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:53 am

PeppermintTaco wrote:
Aquarius wrote:I think you’re better off asking this in the ss health forum since our brother CentralForce studies traditional chinese medicine and knows a lot.

Thanks for your input brother (?). I'll try my luck there too. Have a great day.
You too:)