Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

"Terrifying Buddhist monsters" - Slander Against Our Demons

As someone who used to think Buddhism was great, what I've come to realize from the content on Joy of Satan is that Tibetan Buddhism is only "great" and "interesting" via all the fancy temples and structures, because it stole from the ancient Bon religion, much no-less than one can "awe" at all the Christian cathedrals and castles in Europe, only to find out it's "only great" because Christianity is simply "Reverse Paganism".

Now what the JoS said about Buddhism seems to make sense to me now, because I found this list of so-called "terrifying Buddhist monsters" - only to find out they're simply our Demons.

It seems like the so-called "Buddhist monsters" is just the Asian version of the Grimoires.

Here is an article "Top 10 Demonic Deities in Buddhism".

If one checks #1, they'll even admit it is equivalent to Lord Shiva of the Vedic religion, which is Father Satan.

It truly makes me question, whether Siddarth Guatama was following Jewish garbage, or was just a really deluded Gentile much like Hong Xiuquan of the Taiping Kingdom. The two are very similar, claiming to lead a "rebellion" against the established Pagan orders of Tibet and China respectively.

The artwork is beautiful though......and when looked at with a JoS filter, the article will simply be "Our Demons" and actually serves as a great info for looking up the Gods through the Bon religion, our Gods...not "monsters"!

One of these is also the God of Wealth and come on if you, if you're preaching wealth is evil, and indoctrinating Buddhist students that these Demons are "scary monsters", THAT'S AN ENEMY RELIGION!

Hail Shangdi/Mahakala/Satan!

- GuangXia_666

Painting of Satan in Tibetan tradition:
mahakala--11-36547.jpg

Communusm is a brother to xtianity and pisslam
Buddhism is there nephew

My point is they are all related

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back