yoga+protien / members in america

The Oriental Satanic Alliance is a Forum Led by High Priest Lucius Oria, which includes Satanists who belong to the Asian Race.
animeman666

yoga+protien / members in america

Postby animeman666 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:23 am

Sorry, my writing is not where it should be. I do apologize in advance. I have two questions. 1. would anyone recommend drinking a protein shake after meditation + hatha and kundalini yoga? and 2. I am a child of dysphoria I grew up in Canada and USA. I was just looking to hear stories of others lives before and after joining jos how their childhood was at home and at school and stuff. and if /or any of us share the same beliefs etc.

hail satan

Stormblood

Re: yoga+protien / members in america

Postby Stormblood » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:51 am

Protein shake... uh uh. You don't need to take extra protein. You can get all the protein you need from a balanced meal plan. The optimal quantity of protein per day is 1g of protein for each kilogram of bodyweight.

animeman666

Postby animeman666 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:57 am

hey, stormblood again sorry for my English my education got cut short. I read your post about new day doesn't start at some useless hr in the middle of the night it was great got me through some tough times. I actually have been in an occult war with my "homies" for some 7 years, that is what brought me to jos ministres. you seem like you're into martial arts. are you Asian? You should download the marines corps martial arts app on the google play store. how long have you been ss? do you know if rings made out of superconductor the material used to power particle accelerators would amplify our powers?

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:29 pm

animeman666 wrote:hey, stormblood again sorry for my English my education got cut short. I read your post about new day doesn't start at some useless hr in the middle of the night it was great got me through some tough times. I actually have been in an occult war with my "homies" for some 7 years, that is what brought me to jos ministres. you seem like you're into martial arts. are you Asian? You should download the marines corps martial arts app on the google play store. how long have you been ss? do you know if rings made out of superconductor the material used to power particle accelerators would amplify our powers?

Don't worry about your English. Maybe you have other pressing concerns that prevent you from improving. It seems good enough to me but I'm not native to a English-speaking country nor have I lived in one for longer than three weeks, so my evaluation is relative to my experience, unfortunately.

I'm into martial arts only from a theoretical point of view. Unfortunately, my current financial status and lifestyle don't allow me to include martial arts but I will look into your suggestion. Thank you. I've had my eyes into the Marines but I was advised against joining any "superpowered" military (USA, Russia, UK) and getting a green card and American documents would be too much of a hassle anyway, without buying it from the black market.

1. No, I'm White. However, I like helping everyone to the best to of my knowledge and capability. I'm also fascinated with the Japanese culture.
2. I've been dedicated since August 2011. Why do you ask?
3. I'm not familiar with technology, unfortunately. My knowledge of physics is also very rusty. Wasted potential, considering some of my attitudes. I know. Maybe you could open a new thread and explore various theories related to your request. I'm sure we have fine SS comrades who have knowledge and expertise in these areas of advancement.

Let me add this to the previous post: protein can be supplemented if you don't get enough of it from your regular meal plan. It was implied but maybe my advice came out as harsh and I think it needs to be addressed. Just make sure there isn't any shit inside your supplement of choice, including but not limited to: magnesium stearate, stearic acid, hydrolised soy protein, anything else related to OGM soy, etc.

animeman666

Postby animeman666 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:16 pm

I asked how long you have been dedicated because I wanted to know how far you have come along the path of godhood. no, your advice was not harsh.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:31 am

Pretty far, I guess (?) It's not like I even brought back past lives abilities and knowledge, yet.

animeman666

Postby animeman666 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:50 am

sorry I kind of masked my answer or I fully did not know why I asked either. I guess I asked because I wanted to know your rank.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:29 am

Don't worry. At any rate, whether I was far or near, telling this on a forum that is read by infiltrators is not the best policy, safety-wise. We all already have enough shit to deal with. Adding to it would be unwelcome, to say the least.