Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Pantheon of the Higaonon people (a Southern Philippine tribe)

Maharlikan666

The "Lumads" are the indigenous peoples of Mindanao and the southern Philippines, who are not Muslim, as the southern Philippines is a bloody battleground between Cocktholics and Mudslimes. Originally a Pagan civilization, and "historically" heavily known for preserving their Pagan roots, unfortunately, most Lumads are now getting duped into adopting xianity. However, a few brave tribes, especially those in the mountains do not want to intermingle with the Christians, or get tainted, smart move!

And no surprise, the Lumads are subject to extreme harassments and killings by the jesuits, who control the Philippine Armed Forces.

I remember in college, a Lumad group visiting to perform a traditional dance, and the Cocktholic church has convinced them to hate their culture, the brother of the visiting tribe is now a Catholic priest.

In particular, this Lumad tribe, known as the "Higaonon" who inhabit Bukidnon, Agusan, Misamis, Camiguin, Iligan and Lanao; have their own Pantheon, but the really interesting thing about it, is that their Gods have their own cardinal directions, and ruled over by a supreme God like other Pantheons. The Higaonons worship the Gods responsible for agriculture.

They, along with 6 other Pagan tribes, celebrate a festival known as Kamulaan. This is a harvesting holiday. Gladly, this holiday still somewhat conservative of its Pagan roots, and isn't yet hijacked by Cocktholics and jesuits trying to force and shove a Catholic mask onto it like the so-called "Catholic fiestas" like the abominable Sinulog, a holiday which they don't even hide, celebrates the Catholic Inquisition over the Pagans. This goes for most, if not all other Catholic "fiestas", all hijacked Pagan festivals.

2_-_dominant.jpg

As I continue to read and get familiar with the list of Demons on JoS, I'm wondering if some of more well-versed Satanists can find similarities between the qualities of the Demons and these Gods that the Higaonons traditionally worship. I have found that the cardinal directions of the Four Gods here didn't match the Crown Princes of Hell and their directions, but still interesting nonetheless, and due to the lack of accurate readily-available info (what a surprise :roll:), maybe the Higaonons do worship in the same directions as the Demons in reality. But this is what I simply found.

The four main Gods:

Magbabayà (The Ruler of All) – The Supreme God who has minor Gods and Goddesses beneath him to do specific jobs and take care of certain things, he is also the God of the West.
Domalondong – The God of the North.
Ongli – The God of the South.
Tagolambong – The God of the East.

Other/Minor Gods and Deities:

Laaw - Protector of the indigenous peoples
Banog - a healing hawk Diety
Ibabasok – Watcher over the crops and their growth in a simple ceremony at the center of the rice field.
Dagingon – They worship this Deity in an elaborated celebration complete with songs and dances which will last for nine nights during planting and after harvest seasons.
Bulalakaw – The spirit who watches the rivers and takes care of the fishermen's catch.
Tumpaa Nanapiyaw or Intumbangol – Watches the base of the earth night and day lest it crumbles.
Tagabugtà – The spirit who watches the farm or the forest

More information about the beautiful Kaamulan festival and its beautiful Pagan heritage:
https://www.rappler.com/life-and-style/travel/199624-kaamulan-2018-indigenous-festival-bukidnon-photos/

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back