Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Goyim against Goyim game: Episodes from Maritime SE Asia and failed Indonesian-Philippine war attempt

Maharlikan666

I compiled this post during a time when I was just VERY busy, now that time has freed up, I can post it. Glad to see the updates in the JoS library, and couldn't be anymore thankful for JoS as a great place of spiritual refuge!

Also, please check back as I will be adding images and links, for indeed, we are visual-based bunch, and reading a sea of words isn't almost the most pleasant experience.

I haven't been doing nothing, for I have lots and lots of new Truther posts in the works regarding kike plans for the Gentiles. I have posts regarding the Ancient Arabic religion, and the Slavic hatred of the kikes. Those I'll post as I feel led to.

Anyways...on the main topic for this post.

If there's one effective way that the Jew likes to destroy the Gentile races, is to turn Gentile nation against Gentile nation, and the BIGGEST kick they get from it, is when two Gentile races from the same ancestor, slits each other's throats.

Cough......cough...Ukraine, Russia. They did, and did it VERY WELL in Yugoslavia, and now they wanna turn Ukraine into Yugoslavia 2.0. Slavs are one of those races that they feel VERY trheatened by.

But, this isn't about the Slavs, and while I have another post on that topic, now I'm gonna expose how the Jews managed to destroy the ancient bloodline connections between the peoples of the Malay Archipelago, also known as "Maritime Southeast Asia", via Islam and Catholicism, for these two were "perfectly" made to go to war against each other, like two pawns of the same master.

Now, Southeast Asia has two parts, the "mainland" (Vietnam, Thailand, Cambodia, West Malaysia and etc.,), and then there's the "Maritime" (Indonesia, East Malaysia, Philippine, Brunei and East Timor), so I'll be addressing the latter.

I'll have to say, the peoples of Mainland Southeast Asia did a much better job of preserving their culture. It's not to say that the Jew hasn't had their hand in their affairs (as they do literally everywhere), but at least the peoples of Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar have some semblance of cultural pride and identity. Kudos to them.

How about those of Maritime Southeast Asia? Not so.

Since the people are of the "Malay race", or the Austronesian race, it's also referred to as the Malay Archipelago. Now there is a difference between "Malay race" and the "Malay ethnicity". The "Malay race" encompasses the entire Austronesian-speaking peoples of Maritime Southeast Asia, so those are the countries that I mentioned, all the way into Madagascar (for some reason).

The "Malay ethnicity" is a specific ethnic group that is native to West Malaysia or "Peninsular Malaysia", southern Thailand, coastal Borneo and Sumatra.

The "Malay ethnicity" is part of the larger and broader "Malay race", which would include Javanese, Filipinos, and a huge plethora others.

In my introductionary post, I stated that the peoples of Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia and Brunei were all interconnected, via their veneration and honoring of the Brahmic and Hindu Gods, as well as those of China. While race-mixing isn't looked well upon, I gotta say "some cultures" do mix well really depending on what exactly and it's interesting to see how Indian/Brahmic and Chinese/Sinic play out, since they applied the same ancient principles that all goes back to our True Father and Protector, Satan. But the Malay race indeed DID have their own true and unique traditions outside of Indian and Chinese influence.

Many were indeed, Satan-worshipers, and worshiped Satan as "Bathala". The Boxer Codex, a collection of Spaniard drawings of the Ancient Filipinos proves this as well, as many drew pictures of traders from the countries south of the Philippines, namely Brunei, Malaysia and Indonesia via the island of Borneo, which is shared by the latter three countries.

The Laguna Copperplate Inscription, is the earliest written piece of Philippine history, and details and exposes the glorious Brahmic culture and connection between the Kings of Luzon (northernmost Philippine island), as well as those of the Majapahit Empire. Written in Tagalog, Malay and Javanese - it all written in Brahmic-based scripts.

The Laguna Copperplate Inscription pretty much gives the middle finger to the false history invented by the Catholics - namely the fairytale of how Ferdinand Magellan discovered the Philippine Archipelago, and how the Spaniard Catholics "invented" the Filipino nation.

WRONG....the Chinese discovered the Philippines LONG BEFORE the first Catholic JEsuit set foot on the islands.

The Ancient Filipinos in particular, also added "Anito worship" in the mix, animal spirits as they practiced animism. Those in the southern Philippines, now Muslim, also worshiped and venerated winged-Dieties, many - in parcitulary, the Maranaoan tribe of the Lanao Region - puts wings onto their homes. Just like the Chinese, the Ancient Filipinos too, venerated the Dragon and embraced Serpent-worship.

I'm gonna say, were the conquistadors and their conquered peoples necessarrily aware that there was Jews in the work? Not necessarilly, the conquistadors, who were Gentile Spaniards, simply "did" as their masters" said.

Phase 1: The Silent Genocide

Both Islam and Catholicism started by "silent destruction", of Maritime Southeast Asia, when Muslim sheikhs infilitrated the cultures of the Malay, Sumatran and Javanese peoples, and then started bringing in Allah worship into their courts. I gotta say, given that Allah - in his original form was a Pagan God of Arabia, I have nothing against "Allah" himself, but the Muslims, yes I do have a problem.

This became a slow and concentrated silent genocide. This is why, the Indian and South Asian influence still remains even among a militantly Islamic nations like Malaysia or Indonesia, or the Southern Philippines because many of the Islamic clerics themselves were South Asians.

The Spaniard Catholics did this same method to the Filipinos, they didn't exactly slay the natives and destroy their culture by sword and blood, but cunningly presented themselves as "friends of the Gods", and started immediately at the top - by courting with the Hindu and Pagan kings and queens. They forced images of retard Jesus or Mary to the natives, to be worshiped alongside the Brahmic and Anito statues that the Ancient Filipinos worshiped.

To add the icing on the kike, they also took Bathala, one of the Malay and Filipino names for Satan (from Old Sanksrit Battharra), and hijacked his name to attribute to their Catholic "God". This is a pure kike tradition.

They even promoted to some extent, the use of Brahamic Baybayin alphabet, but this time, to produce the atrocitiy known as the xian bible.

The Baybalans, Shamanists on the other hand, were given an ultimatum: either work for the Cocktholic church, or be slain, and this forms part of the reason as to how cocktholicism has pretty much conquered the hearts of Filipinos, the Baybalans never went anywhere, they are hiding or either work for the Catholic church.

So when the kings and the shamans accepted cocktholicism, the setup was complete, via the "silent peaceful genocide" aspect. A huge faction of the rulers woke up, but it was too late. The clutches of cocktholic disease had already, like a parasite, infested and manifested itself within the highest of the ancient Filipino noble and spiritual hierarchy, just like the way Muslims planted themselves within the Javanese, Malay and Sumatran courts, clergy and nobility.

The failed planned Filipino revolt is known as the Tondo conspiracy, ended it failure thanks to the taddle-tell culture, the same tactic that the Soviets used to remain power and vanquish any attempted White Russian revolt to take Russia back.

After the defeat of the Tondo conspirators in 1587, and their execution, that was it, it wouldn't be until 300 years later that the Katipunan, whom I always have gut-feeling, were fellow Satanists, would rise and honor the efforts of the Tondo Conspiracy.

The failure of the Tondo conspiracy pretty-much instilled utmost fear in the Filipinos, that many stopped bothering to fight for their freedoms.

The 1500s was when the peoples of the Philippines and Borneo (and other parts of the Malay Archipelago) became cut off and in the most vicious way possible. First of course was the "setup/silent genocide", the people of Borneo became militanty Muslim, and those of the Philippines became militantly Catholic, exactly as the Jewish spell had intended to manifest. Even if the Jews weren't "directly" involved, their spells and rituals has manifested into complete atrocity. It is STILL a product of their doing.

So the entire silent genocide was Phase 1.

Then, Phase 2: the HOT and LOUD genocide,

After thoroughly Xianizing the Filipinos, the Inquisitors forced the Christianized Filipino kings and chiefs to go to war.......against their own ethnic brethren in Brunei, an event known as the Castile War.

They were literal family too, since the Kings of Manila via royal marriages honored by Bathala and the Brahmic Gods and Goddesses, were cousins to the Kings of Brunei and Borneo. The entire Catholic-Muslim division was aimed for this very purpose of tearing the two apart, and boy did it work.

The Inquisitors thoroughly convinced the Kings of Manila that the Bruneians, who a couple decades ago - they were marrying, were now their "evil enemies". It didn't help the fact that the Bruneians had become militantly Muslim, but that was all part of the game.

Fast-forward 300 years later, as I mentioned in the introductionary post, most Filipinos do not know or are not aware that they are ethnic brethren to those of Borneo, which is today shared between Malaysia, Brunei and Indonesia.

Yes, just like the way you have deluded white nationalist "Christian" groups who like to mix Odin's sigils with and runes with xianity, there are many Filipinos who attempt to embrace their ancient heritage, unfortunately - with a Catholic eye. It's just not possible.

I've spent countless amounts of vocal chord and keyboard energy trying to educate Filipinos, Indonesians and Malaysians about our ancient glorious history together - either only to be met with blank stares, and in the worst of cases absolute hatred and mockery.

It is of no surprise, those who responded with hatred were militantly Catholic or Christian nutjobs, or outright mentally-deranged people under the extreme spell of the falsified "Filipino culture" - sit at home watch cheesy Filipino drama, be a Catholic, and cook good food.

I will never forget the time my hardcore Catholic mother rolled her eyes at me in pure hatred when I showed my dad the ancient Laguna Copperplate Inscription.

Or the way my militantly Catholic aunt advised that I don't educate fellow Filipinos about the ancient Brahmic culture because "...they may find it too scary".

Or how another user on a online Filipino cultural forum went on a lengthy internet tirade outright PRAISING the Catholics for separating the Filipinos from the Indonesian/Malay people, full-knowing that they arae ethnic brethren. Said-person claims "Catholics are the victim" belonging in a mythical sea of hostility.

Now, said-online user - who comes from an extremely powerful wealthy cocktholic family who actively proselytizes - claims he "honors our Hindu and Old Malay past", "doesn't like Jews" but then is apparently a "proud pro-Spaniard Catholic", claims to be a Filipino nationalist, and that Catholicism is part of Filipino national identity.

No, you can't proclaim to honor ancestral heritage, hate Jews, let alone be a nationalist, and be a Catholic/Muslim case closed.

Then you have retarded Islamists of Indonesia, Malaysia and Brunei, attempting to re-define and dictate what is to be of the "Malay ethnicity", namely one HAS to be a Muslim in order to be able to call themselves "Malay" - and yet, hypocritically go around waving their kris daggers (a pagan tradition of Balinese and Hindu origin), and dress-up in their royal court clothing that is of pure Hindu-Brahmic origin or perform dances originated from the Hindu epics the Ramanaya and Mahrahbarat.

Now that shit has gone into legislations, the Sultan of Brunei declared Shariah Law, and declared Christmas illegal, yet - Bruneians go around flaunting about the legendary creation of their nation, which involves Goddesses born inside eggs...

there have been court cases in Malaysia, where real and true native-speaking Malay people have been falsely given the "Chinese" label because they came from non-Muslim upbringings, particularly Buddhist. At the same time, people who come from non-Malay upbringing, normally those of Indian, Arab or Hui (Chinese Muslim) descent, are falsely being labeled as Malays, "just because" they are Muslim. Look up the Lina Joy case.

The anthropologist definition, REAL definition has been agreed upon that Malay people are those who are native to Sumatra, coastal Borneo, Peninsular or "West Malaysia" and Southern Thailand, and native speak Malay or any of its dialect. Case closed, it doesn't matter what the retarded Islamists say, or whatever moronic legislation the Islamists wanna pass anymore than what the retarded Catholics have to say about what it means to be Filipino.

The Malay identity has long-been there before Islam. The Philippines has been civilized long before Catholicism.

There's a good reason why Javanese, Malay, Buginese, Mingangkabau as well as Southern & Ancient Filipino clothing is so similar, that is straight-up from Brahmic influence.

Just like the Malays think their nation was "nothing" before Islam and their dumb legislation enforcing it.....

...at one point, Filipino education taught that Catholic inquisitor Ferdinand Magellan discovered the Philippines, and that the Catholics "invented" Filipino culture, these same idiots and painted Lapu-Lapu, the glorious Hindu warrior who slayed him - as the bad guy.

Humabon, a traitor, a former Hindu, accepted cocktholicism and became Lapu-Lapu's chief rival.

Some Filipino musicians and artists even write songs, asking "God" to forgive Lapu-Lapu, as if what Lapu-Lapu did was a bad thing at all.

In those 300 years, the only time Filipinos, Borneans and Indonesians were on the same ship ever-again, was via a Spanish slave ship (Mania-Acapulco Galleons), using the Philippines and Maluku, Indonesia as anchoring points.

These slaves...were being used, to bring gold...to the Catholic Jesuit overlords.

Miguel Lopez de Legazpi, the Gentile Spaniard conquistador responsible for conquering the Philippines, died in complete and total poverty since he spent all of this wages spreading Catholic garbage among the Filipino natives. Remember - the overlords of these religions do not care their own people either.

By the time South Asian businessmen were allowed by the Spaniards to set up their textile-businesses in the Philippines, the glory of the Brahmic culture had long-vanished, and thee South Asian migrants to the Philippines had become compeltely oblivious and unaware, through no fault of their own.

The so-called "Pan-Malayan Movement", a bully pulpit for Islam

This became quite apparent, when Sukarno, Indonesia's founding father, visited Jawharlal Nehru of India, he was THRILLED and excited since he knew about the ancient ties between India and Indonesia.

How about when he visited the Philippines?

Not-so.

As a matter of fact, to show one the damage that the Jew or Muslim has done - the "pan-Malayan" movement across the Malay Archipelago, a movement that calls for the re-unification of the Austronesian peoples, excluded the Philippines.

Not out of any true contempt for Filipinos, but the knowledge that Filipinos are fellow Malay race, and were once spiritually connected by this point, was totally vanquished.

It didn't help the fact that these "pan-Malayan" movements were HEAVILY Islamic influenced, much like the way these phony white nationalist and contemporary "Aryanist" groups are Christian-infested, people drowning in identity crisis, using Odin's name and then worshiping rabbi Jesus.

War Between Brother Nations, and the failed Indonesia-Philippines war attempt
On the flip-side, the Philippines escaped this next horrid episode of the Jews' "Goyim against Goyim" conquer and divide game, for obvious reasons, being that the Philippines was under continued Jesuit control. The so-called "independence" against America, or perhaps even Spain, was a total hoax.

Truly, it was the Japanese that had provided the Filipinos a beacon of hope for true liberation, but as they say - people don't always deserve "that leader".

During World War II, the Filipinos chose their "allies" - namely the Jewish Masons and the Jesuit Catholics, whom the Japanese hated with a PURE PASSION and tried to eliminate from Japan, therefore - the Filipinos got what they deserved, the continued "peaceful/silent enslavement".

The Japanese also hated Islam.

Clearly, the Filipinos, or the whole of the Malay race weren't ready. No, having all this material wealth, which admittingly - Overseas Filipinos are blessed with, doesn't cut it by itself.

During this era, many Filipinos had begun to wake up and tried re-establish the ancient ties with Indonesia and Malaysia, then-known as "Malaya".

There's many reasons why they failed, stemming from the fact that many attempted to do so with a Muslim or Christian eye, as well as the overbearing influence of the entire militant divide between the Muslim Austronesians of Indonesia/Malaysia/Brunei and Catholic Austronesians of the Philippines.

The concept of re-united the Malay Race was known as "Maphilindo", taking from MA-laysia, PHIL-ippines and INDO-nesia, and it was meant to be non-political. Each country still retains its national identity.

The Jews evidently, did NOT like Sukarno, or his creation of Indonesia - nor did they like the idea of a reunification of "some kind" between the peoples of Philippines and Indonesia and Malaya. To them, it might mean their discovery and overthrow, and thus, the return of the Malay race to their ancestral faiths.

In 1958, the Jewish CIA organized a coup attempt against Sukarno - USING FILIPINOS and BASES in the Philippines!

Hahahaha.....the fucking coup failed, brought more support for Sukarno, and and it also failed to start a stupid war between Indonesia and the Philippines, and rightfully so! Support for Sukarno increased even in the Philippines.

With the complete and total failure of the plans for an Indonesian-Philippine war, the Jews created what was known as the "Konfrontasi", which erupted into a border war between Indonesia and Malaysia, and crushed all hopes for Maphilindo.

And just like that, the Jews all of a suddenly became friends and backers of the creation of Malaysia (unification of former British Malaya and North Borneo). Via Malaysia, the Jews - via their British and Australian factions, and the entire U.N. Jew cabal, waged the Konfrontasi against Indonesia. This ended up pushing poor gentile Sukarno into the hands of the "the other rival Jew faction" - the Soviet Union.

The Konfrontasi ends with a Malaysian victory, and the house arrest of Sukarno.

On the bright side though, their attempted use of the Philippines for their war against Indonesia only backfired, because the Philippines switched its side and backed Indonesia! The Filipinos were very infuriated at what was being done. Both countries had their case against Jew-controlled Malaysia. I specify "Jew Malaysia" as I am not trying to attack Malaysians as a whole, as I am aware we do have fellow Satanists in Malaysia.

So, Next stop?

Ferdinand Marcos.

The Jew hadn't forgotten how the Filipinos gave them the middle finger in their pathetic overthrow attempt of Sukarno, and the wanted and desire war. Marcos too, was getting quite fed up with being a Goyim slave and gave the Catholic church a middle finger, and had in many retrospects, attempted to become a semblance of Hitler, a "Filipino Hitler". He had plans to turn the Philippines into an advanced nation. Of course, after his overthrow - the amount of total slander ensues.

Marcos is one who popularized re-naming the Philippines back to its rightful name, MAHARLIKA (from Old Sanskrit "Maharddhika" महर्द्धिक), this Old Sanskrit word meaning "free/independent" is also the source for the Indonesian/Malay cognate "Merdeka", which is Indonesia's own version of when Spanish-speaking people say "Viva" in its usage, or when Filipinos say "Mabuhay".

Marcos' embracing of Ancient Mahralikan culture and the advanced spiritual nature of the Maharlikans is out there.

His overthrow, and so-called "People's Power Revolution".........surprise, surprise.....was backed by none other than the CATHOLIC CHURCH and COMMUNISTS, give people a sob story by standing in front of tanks and taking a picutre. Or having pictures of nuns of crying in front of a soldier - and position the view to make it look like the soldier is about to blow said-nun's brains out with a machine gun.

Then we had the establishment of cannibalistic Catholic Shamanistic paramilitaries known as "Ilaga", going around killing both Muslims and Pagans, known as "Lumads". These scoundrels, attempted to put the blame on Marcos by espousing his name, claiming that Marcos "put them up to it". Marcos hated the Catholic Church and vice versa.

Marcos was overthrown and replaced by Jesuit servant Corazon Aquino, and it is through this Jesuit servant that the Philippines lost its hope to become Satan's Beacon of Hope for the peoples of Maritime Southeast Asia.

The biggest disgrace of it all....is that the Aquinos, and many Philippine elite, are descendants of the ancient Brahmic kings - the same Brahmic kings who were duped into accepting Xianity and never bothered to stand up.

In the 300 years of Spaniard rule, there were sporadic attempts by native kings to free themselves from Spaniard rule. Their biggest blunder and mistake was attempting to set "independent Catholic kingdoms".

Sweet Indonesians and Malaysians now hate each other......alright Philippines, your turn!
So the relations between Malaysia and Indonesia has sort of turned into a Chile-Peru type. Same heritage, same language, high economic ties - but "extreme lingering issues" remain between the two nations as well as a war that has effected the more patriotic peoples of the two nations.

It's a friendenemy-type relation. Indonesians think Malaysians steal their culture, and Malaysian think Indonesians are uncivilized savages. I've attended both Malaysian AND Indonesian culture clubs and events in college, and can fully attest that the peoples of the the two nations have this mentality, and trash-talk one another behind their backs.

Philippines and Indonesia don't have any disputes of this magnitude. As a matter of fact, there are growing ties between the two archipelago nations with a number of Indonesian businesses opening in the Philippines, such as Alfamart, and J-Co Donuts. In addition, some Philippine military students are being taught Indonesian! A great move on on part of the Philippines, since Old Malay, an ancestor language of Indonesian was the language the Ancient Filipinos spoke, let alone most of the Malay Archipelago, hence Malay Archipelago.

To the Jew - this is A HUGE problem, their answer? The same answer it's always been, repeat the Castile War - divide and conquer via Islamist and Catholic militant groups, as well as sending Filipino Antifa-type idiots into Indonesia. The Jews have been trying HARD to get the two archipelagic countries to slit one another's throats and become the next Konfrontasi.

Recall, that the kike CIA's plan to use FIlipinos into a stupid and retarded war against Indonesia failed. SOOOOO......they resort to their other favorite, the Islamists. The infamous Jemah Islamiyyah, was both Indonesian and Philippine, and their militants trained in predominantly-Muslim regions of the southern Philippines, and go around committing terrorist attacks against infidels. They also hired Muslim Filipinos in the southern regions of the Philippines. Any awakened Goyim knows this is a Jew and Jesuit attempt to turn Filipinos and Indonesians against each other, Once again, Russia-Ukraine being played out in Southeast Asia.

I bought into the garbage at one point, thinking that Indonesians were bad people and terrorists, when they're my literal ethnic brethren.

Although the Jemah Islammiyah is claimed to have been "disbanded", it still exists in off-shoots, as well a bajillion other Islamic terrorist groups operating in Indonesia and the southern Philippines.

With the kidnapping of Indonesian coal workers in the southern Philippines by Islamist militants, and the assassination attempt of Filipino ambassadors to Indonesia, this once-again, is part of the Jew's answer to the many Filipinos and Indonesians waking up to their ancestral commonality.

Unfortunately, it "sort of worked" - many Indonesians took the streets carrying signs reading "Go to Hell Abu-Sayyaf and Philippines".

Abu-Sayyaf is one of the Islamist groups in the southern Philippines, and they were aligned with the Jemaah Islamiyyah.

Then we have Mary Jane Veloso, the sob-story Filipina drug-dealer, inserted into Indonesia by the Jews. Basically here's the drama story, Indonesia has strict anti-drug laws, where drug dealers are penalized by capital punishment.

Boy, did this start a fuselage of idiot protests in the Philippines, once-again by uneducated and self-entitled Filipinos and Catholic militants who think they have the right to dictate Indonesian national law.

Wanna know how to spot a false flag, and precursor to war?

WHEN CELEBRITIES GET INVOLVED and...WHEN A BIG SCARY GOV'T PUSSIES OUT AGAINST "ENEMIES"

And guess who showed up to Indonesia? MANNY PACQUIAO and his ugly-ass cake-faced wife JINKEE.

As if Pacquiao ever gave two shits about Indonesia, or his own "Christian brethren" in Indonesia before the entire scripted soap opera. Where was Pacquiao when Christian preachers were imprisoned in Indramayu? Where was Pacquiao when Christians were getting their churches bulldozed by the Islamists? Where was Pacquiao during all thise earthquakes that tsunamis that plague Indonesia? Hmmmm?

*I stress...I'm not sympathizing with Christianity, but it's to make a point

Remember when Mila Kunis straight-up said she doesn't gave a shit about Ukraine, before she, a Kike herself, decided 6 years later it was "necessary" to bitch about Ukraine to bolster her wealth and influence? Same rhetoric playing out here.

I found it a laughing stalk how Pacquiao assumed he had a large fanbase in Indonesia. Even many Filipinos are waking up and realizing this guy's nothing but a fraud, who feeds money into the pockets of the kike, and shoves his xianity in your face before his fights.

Pacquiao is a well-known and vocal supporter of Israel, Zionism and Jews, keeps Mezuzehs outside his door, and his views about militantly promoting Christianity is real. His position in politics make him a true threat to religious freedom in the Philippines - as if, judging by the lack of crystal and occult stores there thanks to militant Catholic elite, isn't already endangered.

Pacquiao claims homos should be executed, and while I understand that SS also have negative views of the LGBTQ movement - the point I'm trying to make is that Pacquiao would be the type to support executions of Baybaylans and spiritually-advanced people.

This guy, thanks to his material wealth and promotion of such abominations, has now been promoted to a colonel in the Philippine Armed Forces, despite the fact that he never served a second of his life in the military and/or felt what it's like to put your blood on the line. No Pacquiao.....boxing doesn't count.

In a widely-televized event, there goes Pacquiao and Jinkee in Indonesia, once-again shoving Christianity down peoople's throat, publcily televizing their dumb prayer with Veloso.

Of course, while 9 other people got executed, in addition to the bajillion non-Muslims who've gotten gang-raped, murdered, had their severed heads strapped onto motorcycles...where's the outrage for them? Why weren't Pacquiao and Veloso executed? They were publicly doing a Christian prayer for a stupid drug dealer, in a country that's MILITANTLY Islamic and anti-drug?

The entire time the world was losing their shit over a paid Jew agent Veloso, 9 other people got executed. Where were their prayers? Where weere their celebrity visits and globally-televized events?

The Communistic Jewish Lifestyle of Filipinos & the Young Victims, & the "Mexicans of Asia"
The fact that Filipinos love pork and shellfish is absolutely irrevelant. I'm gonna say, generally-speaking, the elder generation are more plagued with the Jew spell. A lot of the younger generations are starting to see through it, but they're stuck in that "first step" - namely because the energies of Catholicism and mental abuse keep them in chains from actually taking that next step and breaking free.

When one looks at the lifestyle and culture of Filipinos, it is marked by sitting at home all day for those in the Philippines themselves, and waiting for hard-working Overseas family members to send them check after check, so they can watch stupid drama television all day, worship their celebrities and false messiahs, making endless demands for material possessions - all at the cost of someone toiling away for all that to happen.

Filipino migrants are also known for not respecting border and immigration laws, and once-again, demand their overseas working families to let them in their homes, and evade the law. The countless numbers of stories I've heard, of family members being too damn lazy to sign immigration papers, or follow the process is ENORMOUS.

Another friend of mine, dad works as an accountant, has fellow Filipinos constantly requesting that he falsify their tax information to evade tax laws - though admittingly, yes, our taxes are unfortunately, going towards all sorts of abominations, phony wars and etc., that have nothing to do with national socialism.

There is also the controversy of illegal Filipinos establish FAKE NURSING SCHOOLS in the West Coast, a multi-ethnic region of the United States heavily frequented by Filipinos, hence "Manilatowns".

Then you have the case with illegal Filipinos in MALAYSIA (particularly Sabah), this time with Muslim Filipinos or "Moros" and their hijacked Hindu culture, go around terrorizing and victimizing their own ethnic brethren in Sabah, expecting the Malaysian government to send them "remittances", all because of some mythical descent from some Sultan that bore no male descendants.

They dumbest thing is when the Catholic majority, who spend 24/7 of their lives hating Muslims, all of a suddenly buy into the garbage and begin supporting the mythical claims of reviving a Sultanate, a Sultanate that their forefathers spent 300 years going to war against at the orders of their Jesuit masters. My dad and uncles do that shit, during our family parties, babble on about Sabah is "truly part of the Philippines" or whatever.

Whether it's in their own homeland of the Philippine Muslim South (aka "Muslim Mindanao") or Malaysian Sabah, it's no different - sit at home, and demand a check, not a paycheck, but just a check.

These illegal Filipinos in Malaysia are pretty much the SOURCE and of the rampant crime, terrorism and poverty in Sabah, which is now-considered Malaysia's poorest and most crime-ridden state. From what I've seen, many Malaysians as a whole in general are trying to embrace national socialism, but Islam is standing in their way.

Filipinos parents also teach their children to continue this leechy lifestyle, so when the parents retire (and NOT within good reason such as extremely old age or any life-threatening ailment), the working children will feed their lazy-ass parents money, their time, and etc., and will continue to be someone's personal ATM.

"You owe us, we housed you and fed" ----- oh gee, sounds a particular Jehovah "I created you, now you must, deny yourself, loath yourself, sacrifice yourself for me".

Point is, whether it's abusive parents, toxic leeches or made-up descendants of a Sultan, back in the homeland, there's this culture of using someone as your personal ATM, due to the slavish love of money and material wealth "for free".

If one doesn't smell the communism and Jewish doings behind the background, I don't know what will.

The horrid stories of this abusive lifestyle are enormous, as I can recall a story of an OFW's leech family in the Philippines cussed her out, sent her harassing and threatening messages because she bought the "wrong brand" of shoes. Another had her paying their entire education.

Any awakened Spiritual Satanist would immediately, or at least make efforts to CUT ties with such people, given that the mental chains of abusive people, even if they're oceans away, can indeed, be very strong and hard to break without intervention from Satan or his Great Pantheon. There's many situations where, direct intervention from Satan and the Gods IS THE ONLY way.

I suspect the energies from these Catholic prayers also do their role. Every Sunday, "Please God, bless me with wealth" - no problem, you got hard-working folks overseas, the slaves, just them another demanding email or text.

Once-again, any spiritually-awekened person will make efforts to break those energy ties.

Filipinos are also known, to have no respect for their host nations, only that is....up until the host nation "does something" that effects their ego...like when someone "dare insults" stupid Kike servant Manny Pacquiao, or makes a stupid comment on a television show.

The Jew has taught the Filipinos well.

Here's what absurd: the Jews spared their favorite, Veloso by delaying her execution. Either that, or the authorities of Indonesia were bullied by the Zionists of "major repercussions". This was clever ploy to do two things:

a). turn Filipinos and Indonesians against each other
b). give Christianity a "legitimacy", "God saved her"

Yet.....somehow, someway, despite "some successes" - Filipinos and Indonesians STILL don't wake up wanting to kill each other. It must remain this way, for this will pave th

If there's any Satanists in either country, or any of these countries, I'll say - keep it up, your work is appreciated, and your work is manifesting itself!

Once-again, please do check back as I plan on fixing this up and putting images and links. Also feel free to add anymore info.

Hail Satan/Bathala!

Maharlikan666 said:

Thank you for this enlightening post.

I hope one day that we Filipinos will be united with our Indonesian and Malaysian brothers, away from christardism and from "aba"llah (joke towards the islamic name of the enemy thoughtform), under a new Satanic Mahajapahit empire/ united states of Mapahilindo (or something like that). :twisted: :lol:

RockSeed13 said:
Maharlikan666 said:

I hope one day that we Filipinos will be united with our Indonesian and Malaysian brothers, away from christardism and from "aba"llah (joke towards the islamic name of the enemy thoughtform), under a new Satanic Mahajapahit empire/ united states of Mapahilindo (or something like that). :twisted: :lol:

I gotta ask, you proficient in Filipino? I'm heavily contemplating on helping out with a Filipino-language site, getting a Filipino library, for this is a treasure trove of knowledge, rare knowledge that may never again be found, like to do my part in the helping of JoS grow.

I plan on using restored-version of Tagalog with Old Malay words and etc., minimal Spanish influence as possible. (Ex, "Tuan" instead of "Diyos", with Modern Tagalog being reserved for possible outsiders looking in so they don't get confused AF).
Hail Satan!

Maharlikan666 said:
RockSeed13 said:
Maharlikan666 said:

I gotta ask, you proficient in Filipino? I'm heavily contemplating on helping out with a Filipino-language site, getting a Filipino library, for this is a treasure trove of knowledge, rare knowledge that may never again be found, like to do my part in the helping of JoS grow.

I plan on using restored-version of Tagalog with Old Malay words and etc., minimal Spanish influence as possible. (Ex, "Tuan" instead of "Diyos", with Modern Tagalog being reserved for possible outsiders looking in so they don't get confused AF).
Hail Satan!

I am not good with Tagalog, only surface telenovela level. I am actually from the Visayas, which makes me less proficient in it.

You should try contacting members that are interested in translating JOS to Tagalog. Good luck to you.

With Marcos Jr. being our president, let's hope he finishes everything his great father started so we don't have to wade through any more new world order bullshit. Can't wait to see PH embrace a Satanic Maharlikan agenda that will make other neighboring gentile countries then hopefully the world follow, until pissrael and all the kike rats get themselves crushed to death here.

Oh btw, we are in need of help here if you're interested, I think we are sort of stuck(haven't been active for so long thanks to household issues and urgent job projects to get done) and need a great manager with leadership skills because I tried it and I sucked and have been cringing hard about myself for it. We have one member with a dossier of having ties with another VIP SS with a proficient grasp in tagalog so us organizing would get some big project which is part of this plan done well, refer to brother Thousahll privately through protonmail if you are interested in helping us translate. I look forward to your reply on this and I hope we can resume coordination this time legit and smoothly.

I am unsure of my translations of death of communism being correct, I sometimes used google translate and other party translators and mixed it with my base knowledge of the tagalog language.

Wildfire said:
With Marcos Jr. being our president, let's hope he finishes everything his great father started so we don't have to wade through any more new world order bullshit. Can't wait to see PH embrace a Satanic Maharlikan agenda that will make other neighboring gentile countries then hopefully the world follow, until pissrael and all the kike rats get themselves crushed to death here.

Oh btw, we are in need of help here if you're interested, I think we are sort of stuck(haven't been active for so long thanks to household issues and urgent job projects to get done) and need a great manager with leadership skills because I tried it and I sucked and have been cringing hard about myself for it. We have one member with a dossier of having ties with another VIP SS with a proficient grasp in tagalog so us organizing would get some big project which is part of this plan done well, refer to brother Thousahll privately through protonmail if you are interested in helping us translate. I look forward to your reply on this and I hope we can resume coordination this time legit and smoothly.

I am unsure of my translations of death of communism being correct, I sometimes used google translate and other party translators and mixed it with my base knowledge of the tagalog language.

Yeah, unfortunately, Tagalog/Filipino is such a broken language. I'll reach out, and see what I can contribute, I'd like to see how these articles are going my schedule is about to get busy again, plus, given to the fact that thanks to the dumb xian cult bankrupting my acc't, I'm forced to be in contact with toxic parents, so I'm have to find a way to navigate through their BS.

As for Marcos Jr., I just hope he isn't controlled opposition or hasn't caved in. Understandably, under a new Bagong Lipunang - many Filipinos will have to choose, Father Satan or the kikes, many may perish, but it is for the best for our nation. I don't feel sympathy for those who choose to remain slaves. I don't care if many Catholics have to be deported (depending on their level of militancy and brainwash), so be it. They can got rot in israel when Satan takes care of the kikes!

Duterte during the beginning of his run seemed like a very anti-kike guy, but looks to me he either sold out or is controlled opposition.

Yes, may the Great Sun of the Maharlikans and Great Wheel of Majapahit be united!

HAIL SATAN

Maharlikan666 said:
Wildfire said:

Yeah, unfortunately, Tagalog/Filipino is such a broken language. I'll reach out, and see what I can contribute, I'd like to see how these articles are going my schedule is about to get busy again, plus, given to the fact that thanks to the dumb xian cult bankrupting my acc't, I'm forced to be in contact with toxic parents, so I'm have to find a way to navigate through their BS.

As for Marcos Jr., I just hope he isn't controlled opposition or hasn't caved in. Understandably, under a new Bagong Lipunang - many Filipinos will have to choose, Father Satan or the kikes, many may perish, but it is for the best for our nation. I don't feel sympathy for those who choose to remain slaves. I don't care if many Catholics have to be deported (depending on their level of militancy and brainwash), so be it. They can got rot in israel when Satan takes care of the kikes!

Duterte during the beginning of his run seemed like a very anti-kike guy, but looks to me he either sold out or is controlled opposition.

Yes, may the Great Sun of the Maharlikans and Great Wheel of Majapahit be united!

HAIL SATAN

One question, may I know any safe way I can reach out to you? I have highly confidential questions to ask in regards to the Filipino translations.

Wildfire said:
Maharlikan666 said:
Wildfire said:

HAIL SATAN

One question, may I know any safe way I can reach out to you? I have highly confidential questions to ask in regards to the Filipino translations.

Yeah my email is: [email protected]

I hope one day that we Filipinos will be united with our Indonesian and Malaysian brothers, away from christardism and from "aba"llah (joke towards the islamic name of the enemy thoughtform), under a new Satanic Mahajapahit empire/ united states of Mapahilindo (or something like that). :twisted: :l

HAIL SATAN
I compiled this post during a time when I was just VERY busy, now that time has freed up, I can post it. Glad to see the updates in the JoS library, and couldn't be anymore thankful for JoS as a great place of spiritual refuge!

Also, please check back as I will be adding images and links, for indeed, we are visual-based bunch, and reading a sea of words isn't almost the most pleasant experience.

I haven't been doing nothing, for I have lots and lots of new Truther posts in the works regarding kike plans for the Gentiles. I have posts regarding the Ancient Arabic religion, and the Slavic hatred of the kikes. Those I'll post as I feel led to.

If there's one effective way that the Jew likes to destroy the Gentile races, is to turn Gentile nation against Gentile nation, and the BIGGEST kick they get from it, is when two Gentile races from the same ancestor, slits each other's throats.

Cough......cough...Ukraine, Russia. They did, and did it VERY WELL in Yugoslavia, and now they wanna turn Ukraine into Yugoslavia 2.0. Slavs are one of those races that they feel VERY trheatened by.

But, this isn't about the Slavs, and while I have another post on that topic, now I'm gonna expose how the Jews managed to destroy the ancient bloodline connections between the peoples of the Malay Archipelago, also known as "Maritime Southeast Asia", via Islam and Catholicism, for these two were "perfectly" made to go to war against each other, like two pawns of the same master.

Now, Southeast Asia has two parts, the "mainland" (Vietnam, Thailand, Cambodia, West Malaysia and etc.,), and then there's the "Maritime" (Indonesia, East Malaysia, Philippine, Brunei and East Timor), so I'll be addressing the latter.

I'll have to say, the peoples of Mainland Southeast Asia did a much better job of preserving their culture. It's not to say that the Jew hasn't had their hand in their affairs (as they do literally everywhere), but at least the peoples of Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar have some semblance of cultural pride and identity. Kudos to them.

Since the people are of the "Malay race", or the Austronesian race, it's also referred to as the Malay Archipelago. Now there is a difference between "Malay race" and the "Malay ethnicity". The "Malay race" encompasses the entire Austronesian-speaking peoples of Maritime Southeast Asia, so those are the countries that I mentioned, all the way into Madagascar (for some reason).

The "Malay ethnicity" is a specific ethnic group that is native to West Malaysia or "Peninsular Malaysia", southern Thailand, coastal Borneo and Sumatra.

The "Malay ethnicity" is part of the larger and broader "Malay race", which would include Javanese, Filipinos, and a huge plethora others.

In my introductionary post, I stated that the peoples of Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia and Brunei were all interconnected, via their veneration and honoring of the Brahmic and Hindu Gods, as well as those of China. While race-mixing isn't looked well upon, I gotta say "some cultures" do mix well really depending on what exactly and it's interesting to see how Indian/Brahmic and Chinese/Sinic play out, since they applied the same ancient principles that all goes back to our True Father and Protector, Satan. But the Malay race indeed DID have their own true and unique traditions outside of Indian and Chinese influence.

Many were indeed, Satan-worshipers, and worshiped Satan as "Bathala". The Boxer Codex, a collection of Spaniard drawings of the Ancient Filipinos proves this as well, as many drew pictures of traders from the countries south of the Philippines, namely Brunei, Malaysia and Indonesia via the island of Borneo, which is shared by the latter three countries.

The Laguna Copperplate Inscription, is the earliest written piece of Philippine history, and details and exposes the glorious Brahmic culture and connection between the Kings of Luzon (northernmost Philippine island), as well as those of the Majapahit Empire. Written in Tagalog, Malay and Javanese - it all written in Brahmic-based scripts.

The Laguna Copperplate Inscription pretty much gives the middle finger to the false history invented by the Catholics - namely the fairytale of how Ferdinand Magellan discovered the Philippine Archipelago, and how the Spaniard Catholics "invented" the Filipino nation.

WRONG....the Chinese discovered the Philippines LONG BEFORE the first Catholic JEsuit set foot on the islands.

The Ancient Filipinos in particular, also added "Anito worship" in the mix, animal spirits as they practiced animism. Those in the southern Philippines, now Muslim, also worshiped and venerated winged-Dieties, many - in parcitulary, the Maranaoan tribe of the Lanao Region - puts wings onto their homes. Just like the Chinese, the Ancient Filipinos too, venerated the Dragon and embraced Serpent-worship.

I'm gonna say, were the conquistadors and their conquered peoples necessarrily aware that there was Jews in the work? Not necessarilly, the conquistadors, who were Gentile Spaniards, simply "did" as their masters" said.

Both Islam and Catholicism started by "silent destruction", of Maritime Southeast Asia, when Muslim sheikhs infilitrated the cultures of the Malay, Sumatran and Javanese peoples, and then started bringing in Allah worship into their courts. I gotta say, given that Allah - in his original form was a Pagan God of Arabia, I have nothing against "Allah" himself, but the Muslims, yes I do have a problem.

This became a slow and concentrated silent genocide. This is why, the Indian and South Asian influence still remains even among a militantly Islamic nations like Malaysia or Indonesia, or the Southern Philippines because many of the Islamic clerics themselves were South Asians.

The Spaniard Catholics did this same method to the Filipinos, they didn't exactly slay the natives and destroy their culture by sword and blood, but cunningly presented themselves as "friends of the Gods", and started immediately at the top - by courting with the Hindu and Pagan kings and queens. They forced images of retard Jesus or Mary to the natives, to be worshiped alongside the Brahmic and Anito statues that the Ancient Filipinos worshiped.

To add the icing on the kike, they also took Bathala, one of the Malay and Filipino names for Satan (from Old Sanksrit Battharra), and hijacked his name to attribute to their Catholic "God". This is a pure kike tradition.

They even promoted to some extent, the use of Brahamic Baybayin alphabet, but this time, to produce the atrocitiy known as the xian bible.

The Baybalans, Shamanists on the other hand, were given an ultimatum: either work for the Cocktholic church, or be slain, and this forms part of the reason as to how cocktholicism has pretty much conquered the hearts of Filipinos, the Baybalans never went anywhere, they are hiding or either work for the Catholic church.

So when the kings and the shamans accepted cocktholicism, the setup was complete, via the "silent peaceful genocide" aspect. A huge faction of the rulers woke up, but it was too late. The clutches of cocktholic disease had already, like a parasite, infested and manifested itself within the highest of the ancient Filipino noble and spiritual hierarchy, just like the way Muslims planted themselves within the Javanese, Malay and Sumatran courts, clergy and nobility.

The failed planned Filipino revolt is known as the Tondo conspiracy, ended it failure thanks to the taddle-tell culture, the same tactic that the Soviets used to remain power and vanquish any attempted White Russian revolt to take Russia back.

After the defeat of the Tondo conspirators in 1587, and their execution, that was it, it wouldn't be until 300 years later that the Katipunan, whom I always have gut-feeling, were fellow Satanists, would rise and honor the efforts of the Tondo Conspiracy.

The failure of the Tondo conspiracy pretty-much instilled utmost fear in the Filipinos, that many stopped bothering to fight for their freedoms.

The 1500s was when the peoples of the Philippines and Borneo (and other parts of the Malay Archipelago) became cut off and in the most vicious way possible. First of course was the "setup/silent genocide", the people of Borneo became militanty Muslim, and those of the Philippines became militantly Catholic, exactly as the Jewish spell had intended to manifest. Even if the Jews weren't "directly" involved, their spells and rituals has manifested into complete atrocity. It is STILL a product of their doing.

After thoroughly Xianizing the Filipinos, the Inquisitors forced the Christianized Filipino kings and chiefs to go to war.......against their own ethnic brethren in Brunei, an event known as the Castile War.

They were literal family too, since the Kings of Manila via royal marriages honored by Bathala and the Brahmic Gods and Goddesses, were cousins to the Kings of Brunei and Borneo. The entire Catholic-Muslim division was aimed for this very purpose of tearing the two apart, and boy did it work.

The Inquisitors thoroughly convinced the Kings of Manila that the Bruneians, who a couple decades ago - they were marrying, were now their "evil enemies". It didn't help the fact that the Bruneians had become militantly Muslim, but that was all part of the game.

Fast-forward 300 years later, as I mentioned in the introductionary post, most Filipinos do not know or are not aware that they are ethnic brethren to those of Borneo, which is today shared between Malaysia, Brunei and Indonesia.

Yes, just like the way you have deluded white nationalist "Christian" groups who like to mix Odin's sigils with and runes with xianity, there are many Filipinos who attempt to embrace their ancient heritage, unfortunately - with a Catholic eye. It's just not possible.

I've spent countless amounts of vocal chord and keyboard energy trying to educate Filipinos, Indonesians and Malaysians about our ancient glorious history together - either only to be met with blank stares, and in the worst of cases absolute hatred and mockery.

It is of no surprise, those who responded with hatred were militantly Catholic or Christian nutjobs, or outright mentally-deranged people under the extreme spell of the falsified "Filipino culture" - sit at home watch cheesy Filipino drama, be a Catholic, and cook good food.

I will never forget the time my hardcore Catholic mother rolled her eyes at me in pure hatred when I showed my dad the ancient Laguna Copperplate Inscription.

Or the way my militantly Catholic aunt advised that I don't educate fellow Filipinos about the ancient Brahmic culture because "...they may find it too scary".

Or how another user on a online Filipino cultural forum went on a lengthy internet tirade outright PRAISING the Catholics for separating the Filipinos from the Indonesian/Malay people, full-knowing that they arae ethnic brethren. Said-person claims "Catholics are the victim" belonging in a mythical sea of hostility.

Now, said-online user - who comes from an extremely powerful wealthy cocktholic family who actively proselytizes - claims he "honors our Hindu and Old Malay past", "doesn't like Jews" but then is apparently a "proud pro-Spaniard Catholic", claims to be a Filipino nationalist, and that Catholicism is part of Filipino national identity.

No, you can't proclaim to honor ancestral heritage, hate Jews, let alone be a nationalist, and be a Catholic/Muslim case closed.

Then you have retarded Islamists of Indonesia, Malaysia and Brunei, attempting to re-define and dictate what is to be of the "Malay ethnicity", namely one HAS to be a Muslim in order to be able to call themselves "Malay" - and yet, hypocritically go around waving their kris daggers (a pagan tradition of Balinese and Hindu origin), and dress-up in their royal court clothing that is of pure Hindu-Brahmic origin or perform dances originated from the Hindu epics the Ramanaya and Mahrahbarat.

Now that shit has gone into legislations, the Sultan of Brunei declared Shariah Law, and declared Christmas illegal, yet - Bruneians go around flaunting about the legendary creation of their nation, which involves Goddesses born inside eggs...

there have been court cases in Malaysia, where real and true native-speaking Malay people have been falsely given the "Chinese" label because they came from non-Muslim upbringings, particularly Buddhist. At the same time, people who come from non-Malay upbringing, normally those of Indian, Arab or Hui (Chinese Muslim) descent, are falsely being labeled as Malays, "just because" they are Muslim. Look up the Lina Joy case.

The anthropologist definition, REAL definition has been agreed upon that Malay people are those who are native to Sumatra, coastal Borneo, Peninsular or "West Malaysia" and Southern Thailand, and native speak Malay or any of its dialect. Case closed, it doesn't matter what the retarded Islamists say, or whatever moronic legislation the Islamists wanna pass anymore than what the retarded Catholics have to say about what it means to be Filipino.

The Malay identity has long-been there before Islam. The Philippines has been civilized long before Catholicism.

There's a good reason why Javanese, Malay, Buginese, Mingangkabau as well as Southern & Ancient Filipino clothing is so similar, that is straight-up from Brahmic influence.

Just like the Malays think their nation was "nothing" before Islam and their dumb legislation enforcing it.....

...at one point, Filipino education taught that Catholic inquisitor Ferdinand Magellan discovered the Philippines, and that the Catholics "invented" Filipino culture, these same idiots and painted Lapu-Lapu, the glorious Hindu warrior who slayed him - as the bad guy.

Humabon, a traitor, a former Hindu, accepted cocktholicism and became Lapu-Lapu's chief rival.

Some Filipino musicians and artists even write songs, asking "God" to forgive Lapu-Lapu, as if what Lapu-Lapu did was a bad thing at all.

In those 300 years, the only time Filipinos, Borneans and Indonesians were on the same ship ever-again, was via a Spanish slave ship (Mania-Acapulco Galleons), using the Philippines and Maluku, Indonesia as anchoring points.

These slaves...were being used, to bring gold...to the Catholic Jesuit overlords.

Miguel Lopez de Legazpi, the Gentile Spaniard conquistador responsible for conquering the Philippines, died in complete and total poverty since he spent all of this wages spreading Catholic garbage among the Filipino natives. Remember - the overlords of these religions do not care their own people either.

By the time South Asian businessmen were allowed by the Spaniards to set up their textile-businesses in the Philippines, the glory of the Brahmic culture had long-vanished, and thee South Asian migrants to the Philippines had become compeltely oblivious and unaware, through no fault of their own.

This became quite apparent, when Sukarno, Indonesia's founding father, visited Jawharlal Nehru of India, he was THRILLED and excited since he knew about the ancient ties between India and Indonesia.

Not-so.

As a matter of fact, to show one the damage that the Jew or Muslim has done - the "pan-Malayan" movement across the Malay Archipelago, a movement that calls for the re-unification of the Austronesian peoples, excluded the Philippines.

Not out of any true contempt for Filipinos, but the knowledge that Filipinos are fellow Malay race, and were once spiritually connected by this point, was totally vanquished.

It didn't help the fact that these "pan-Malayan" movements were HEAVILY Islamic influenced, much like the way these phony white nationalist and contemporary "Aryanist" groups are Christian-infested, people drowning in identity crisis, using Odin's name and then worshiping rabbi Jesus.

On the flip-side, the Philippines escaped this next horrid episode of the Jews' "Goyim against Goyim" conquer and divide game, for obvious reasons, being that the Philippines was under continued Jesuit control. The so-called "independence" against America, or perhaps even Spain, was a total hoax.

Truly, it was the Japanese that had provided the Filipinos a beacon of hope for true liberation, but as they say - people don't always deserve "that leader".

During World War II, the Filipinos chose their "allies" - namely the Jewish Masons and the Jesuit Catholics, whom the Japanese hated with a PURE PASSION and tried to eliminate from Japan, therefore - the Filipinos got what they deserved, the continued "peaceful/silent enslavement".

Clearly, the Filipinos, or the whole of the Malay race weren't ready. No, having all this material wealth, which admittingly - Overseas Filipinos are blessed with, doesn't cut it by itself.

During this era, many Filipinos had begun to wake up and tried re-establish the ancient ties with Indonesia and Malaysia, then-known as "Malaya".

There's many reasons why they failed, stemming from the fact that many attempted to do so with a Muslim or Christian eye, as well as the overbearing influence of the entire militant divide between the Muslim Austronesians of Indonesia/Malaysia/Brunei and Catholic Austronesians of the Philippines.

The concept of re-united the Malay Race was known as "Maphilindo", taking from MA-laysia, PHIL-ippines and INDO-nesia, and it was meant to be non-political. Each country still retains its national identity.

The Jews evidently, did NOT like Sukarno, or his creation of Indonesia - nor did they like the idea of a reunification of "some kind" between the peoples of Philippines and Indonesia and Malaya. To them, it might mean their discovery and overthrow, and thus, the return of the Malay race to their ancestral faiths.

In 1958, the Jewish CIA organized a coup attempt against Sukarno - USING FILIPINOS and BASES in the Philippines!

Hahahaha.....
the fucking coup failed, brought more support for Sukarno, and and it also failed to start a stupid war between Indonesia and the Philippines, and rightfully so! Support for Sukarno increased even in the Philippines.

With the complete and total failure of the plans for an Indonesian-Philippine war, the Jews created what was known as the "Konfrontasi", which erupted into a border war between Indonesia and Malaysia, and crushed all hopes for Maphilindo.

And just like that, the Jews all of a suddenly became friends and backers of the creation of Malaysia (unification of former British Malaya and North Borneo). Via Malaysia, the Jews - via their British and Australian factions, and the entire U.N. Jew cabal, waged the Konfrontasi against Indonesia. This ended up pushing poor gentile Sukarno into the hands of the "the other rival Jew faction" - the Soviet Union.

On the bright side though, their attempted use of the Philippines for their war against Indonesia only backfired, because the Philippines switched its side and backed Indonesia! The Filipinos were very infuriated at what was being done. Both countries had their case against Jew-controlled Malaysia. I specify "Jew Malaysia" as I am not trying to attack Malaysians as a whole, as I am aware we do have fellow Satanists in Malaysia.

So, Next stop?

Ferdinand Marcos.

The Jew hadn't forgotten how the Filipinos gave them the middle finger in their pathetic overthrow attempt of Sukarno, and the wanted and desire war. Marcos too, was getting quite fed up with being a Goyim slave and gave the Catholic church a middle finger, and had in many retrospects, attempted to become a semblance of Hitler, a "Filipino Hitler". He had plans to turn the Philippines into an advanced nation. Of course, after his overthrow - the amount of total slander ensues.

Marcos is one who popularized re-naming the Philippines back to its rightful name, MAHARLIKA (from Old Sanskrit "Maharddhika" महर्द्धिक), this Old Sanskrit word meaning "free/independent" is also the source for the Indonesian/Malay cognate "Merdeka", which is Indonesia's own version of when Spanish-speaking people say "Viva" in its usage, or when Filipinos say "Mabuhay".

Marcos' embracing of Ancient Mahralikan culture and the advanced spiritual nature of the Maharlikans is out there.

His overthrow, and so-called "People's Power Revolution".........surprise, surprise.....was backed by none other than the CATHOLIC CHURCH and COMMUNISTS, give people a sob story by standing in front of tanks and taking a picutre. Or having pictures of nuns of crying in front of a soldier - and position the view to make it look like the soldier is about to blow said-nun's brains out with a machine gun.

Then we had the establishment of cannibalistic Catholic Shamanistic paramilitaries known as "Ilaga", going around killing both Muslims and Pagans, known as "Lumads". These scoundrels, attempted to put the blame on Marcos by espousing his name, claiming that Marcos "put them up to it". Marcos hated the Catholic Church and vice versa.

Marcos was overthrown and replaced by Jesuit servant Corazon Aquino, and it is through this Jesuit servant that the Philippines lost its hope to become Satan's Beacon of Hope for the peoples of Maritime Southeast Asia.

The biggest disgrace of it all....is that the Aquinos, and many Philippine elite, are descendants of the ancient Brahmic kings - the same Brahmic kings who were duped into accepting Xianity and never bothered to stand up.

In the 300 years of Spaniard rule, there were sporadic attempts by native kings to free themselves from Spaniard rule. Their biggest blunder and mistake was attempting to set "independent Catholic kingdoms".

Sweet Indonesians and Malaysians now hate each other......alright Philippines, your turn!
So the relations between Malaysia and Indonesia has sort of turned into a Chile-Peru type. Same heritage, same language, high economic ties - but "extreme lingering issues" remain between the two nations as well as a war that has effected the more patriotic peoples of the two nations.

It's a friendenemy-type relation. Indonesians think Malaysians steal their culture, and Malaysian think Indonesians are uncivilized savages. I've attended both Malaysian AND Indonesian culture clubs and events in college, and can fully attest that the peoples of the the two nations have this mentality, and trash-talk one another behind their backs.

Philippines and Indonesia don't have any disputes of this magnitude. As a matter of fact, there are growing ties between the two archipelago nations with a number of Indonesian businesses opening in the Philippines, such as Alfamart, and J-Co Donuts. In addition, some Philippine military students are being taught Indonesian! A great move on on part of the Philippines, since Old Malay, an ancestor language of Indonesian was the language the Ancient Filipinos spoke, let alone most of the Malay Archipelago, hence Malay Archipelago.

To the Jew - this is A HUGE problem, their answer? The same answer it's always been, repeat the Castile War - divide and conquer via Islamist and Catholic militant groups, as well as sending Filipino Antifa-type idiots into Indonesia. The Jews have been trying HARD to get the two archipelagic countries to slit one another's throats and become the next Konfrontasi.

Recall, that the kike CIA's plan to use FIlipinos into a stupid and retarded war against Indonesia failed. SOOOOO......they resort to their other favorite, the Islamists. The infamous Jemah Islamiyyah, was both Indonesian and Philippine, and their militants trained in predominantly-Muslim regions of the southern Philippines, and go around committing terrorist attacks against infidels. They also hired Muslim Filipinos in the southern regions of the Philippines. Any awakened Goyim knows this is a Jew and Jesuit attempt to turn Filipinos and Indonesians against each other, Once again, Russia-Ukraine being played out in Southeast Asia.

I bought into the garbage at one point, thinking that Indonesians were bad people and terrorists, when they're my literal ethnic brethren.

Although the Jemah Islammiyah is claimed to have been "disbanded", it still exists in off-shoots, as well a bajillion other Islamic terrorist groups operating in Indonesia and the southern Philippines.

With the kidnapping of Indonesian coal workers in the southern Philippines by Islamist militants, and the assassination attempt of Filipino ambassadors to Indonesia, this once-again, is part of the Jew's answer to the many Filipinos and Indonesians waking up to their ancestral commonality.

Unfortunately, it "sort of worked" - many Indonesians took the streets carrying signs reading "Go to Hell Abu-Sayyaf and Philippines".

Abu-Sayyaf is one of the Islamist groups in the southern Philippines, and they were aligned with the Jemaah Islamiyyah.

Then we have Mary Jane Veloso, the sob-story Filipina drug-dealer, inserted into Indonesia by the Jews. Basically here's the drama story, Indonesia has strict anti-drug laws, where drug dealers are penalized by capital punishment.

Boy, did this start a fuselage of idiot protests in the Philippines, once-again by uneducated and self-entitled Filipinos and Catholic militants who think they have the right to dictate Indonesian national law.

WHEN CELEBRITIES GET INVOLVED and...WHEN A BIG SCARY GOV'T PUSSIES OUT AGAINST "ENEMIES"

And guess who showed up to Indonesia? MANNY PACQUIAO and his ugly-ass cake-faced wife JINKEE.

As if Pacquiao ever gave two shits about Indonesia, or his own "Christian brethren" in Indonesia before the entire scripted soap opera. Where was Pacquiao when Christian preachers were imprisoned in Indramayu? Where was Pacquiao when Christians were getting their churches bulldozed by the Islamists? Where was Pacquiao during all thise earthquakes that tsunamis that plague Indonesia? Hmmmm?

Remember when Mila Kunis straight-up said she doesn't gave a shit about Ukraine, before she, a Kike herself, decided 6 years later it was "necessary" to bitch about Ukraine to bolster her wealth and influence? Same rhetoric playing out here.

I found it a laughing stalk how Pacquiao assumed he had a large fanbase in Indonesia. Even many Filipinos are waking up and realizing this guy's nothing but a fraud, who feeds money into the pockets of the kike, and shoves his xianity in your face before his fights.

Pacquiao is a well-known and vocal supporter of Israel, Zionism and Jews, keeps Mezuzehs outside his door, and his views about militantly promoting Christianity is real. His position in politics make him a true threat to religious freedom in the Philippines - as if, judging by the lack of crystal and occult stores there thanks to militant Catholic elite, isn't already endangered.

Pacquiao claims homos should be executed, and while I understand that SS also have negative views of the LGBTQ movement - the point I'm trying to make is that Pacquiao would be the type to support executions of Baybaylans and spiritually-advanced people.

This guy, thanks to his material wealth and promotion of such abominations, has now been promoted to a colonel in the Philippine Armed Forces, despite the fact that he never served a second of his life in the military and/or felt what it's like to put your blood on the line. No Pacquiao.....boxing doesn't count.

In a widely-televized event, there goes Pacquiao and Jinkee in Indonesia, once-again shoving Christianity down peoople's throat, publcily televizing their dumb prayer with Veloso.

Of course, while 9 other people got executed, in addition to the bajillion non-Muslims who've gotten gang-raped, murdered, had their severed heads strapped onto motorcycles...where's the outrage for them? Why weren't Pacquiao and Veloso executed? They were publicly doing a Christian prayer for a stupid drug dealer, in a country that's MILITANTLY Islamic and anti-drug?

The entire time the world was losing their shit over a paid Jew agent Veloso, 9 other people got executed. Where were their prayers? Where weere their celebrity visits and globally-televized events?

The Communistic Jewish Lifestyle of Filipinos & the Young Victims, & the "Mexicans of Asia"
The fact that Filipinos love pork and shellfish is absolutely irrevelant. I'm gonna say, generally-speaking, the elder generation are more plagued with the Jew spell. A lot of the younger generations are starting to see through it, but they're stuck in that "first step" - namely because the energies of Catholicism and mental abuse keep them in chains from actually taking that next step and breaking free.

When one looks at the lifestyle and culture of Filipinos, it is marked by sitting at home all day for those in the Philippines themselves, and waiting for hard-working Overseas family members to send them check after check, so they can watch stupid drama television all day, worship their celebrities and false messiahs, making endless demands for material possessions - all at the cost of someone toiling away for all that to happen.

Filipino migrants are also known for not respecting border and immigration laws, and once-again, demand their overseas working families to let them in their homes, and evade the law. The countless numbers of stories I've heard, of family members being too damn lazy to sign immigration papers, or follow the process is ENORMOUS.

Another friend of mine, dad works as an accountant, has fellow Filipinos constantly requesting that he falsify their tax information to evade tax laws - though admittingly, yes, our taxes are unfortunately, going towards all sorts of abominations, phony wars and etc., that have nothing to do with national socialism.

There is also the controversy of illegal Filipinos establish FAKE NURSING SCHOOLS in the West Coast, a multi-ethnic region of the United States heavily frequented by Filipinos, hence "Manilatowns".

Then you have the case with illegal Filipinos in MALAYSIA (particularly Sabah), this time with Muslim Filipinos or "Moros" and their hijacked Hindu culture, go around terrorizing and victimizing their own ethnic brethren in Sabah, expecting the Malaysian government to send them "remittances", all because of some mythical descent from some Sultan that bore no male descendants.

They dumbest thing is when the Catholic majority, who spend 24/7 of their lives hating Muslims, all of a suddenly buy into the garbage and begin supporting the mythical claims of reviving a Sultanate, a Sultanate that their forefathers spent 300 years going to war against at the orders of their Jesuit masters. My dad and uncles do that shit, during our family parties, babble on about Sabah is "truly part of the Philippines" or whatever.

Whether it's in their own homeland of the Philippine Muslim South (aka "Muslim Mindanao") or Malaysian Sabah, it's no different - sit at home, and demand a check, not a paycheck, but just a check.

These illegal Filipinos in Malaysia are pretty much the SOURCE and of the rampant crime, terrorism and poverty in Sabah, which is now-considered Malaysia's poorest and most crime-ridden state. From what I've seen, many Malaysians as a whole in general are trying to embrace national socialism, but Islam is standing in their way.

Filipinos parents also teach their children to continue this leechy lifestyle, so when the parents retire (and NOT within good reason such as extremely old age or any life-threatening ailment), the working children will feed their lazy-ass parents money, their time, and etc., and will continue to be someone's personal ATM.

"You owe us, we housed you and fed" ----- oh gee, sounds a particular Jehovah "I created you, now you must, deny yourself, loath yourself, sacrifice yourself for me".

Point is, whether it's abusive parents, toxic leeches or made-up descendants of a Sultan, back in the homeland, there's this culture of using someone as your personal ATM, due to the slavish love of money and material wealth "for free".

If one doesn't smell the communism and Jewish doings behind the background, I don't know what will.

The horrid stories of this abusive lifestyle are enormous, as I can recall a story of an OFW's leech family in the Philippines cussed her out, sent her harassing and threatening messages because she bought the "wrong brand" of shoes. Another had her paying their entire education.

Any awakened Spiritual Satanist would immediately, or at least make efforts to CUT ties with such people, given that the mental chains of abusive people, even if they're oceans away, can indeed, be very strong and hard to break without intervention from Satan or his Great Pantheon. There's many situations where, direct intervention from Satan and the Gods IS THE ONLY way.

I suspect the energies from these Catholic prayers also do their role. Every Sunday, "Please God, bless me with wealth" - no problem, you got hard-working folks overseas, the slaves, just them another demanding email or text.

Once-again, any spiritually-awekened person will make efforts to break those energy ties.

Filipinos are also known, to have no respect for their host nations, only that is....up until the host nation "does something" that effects their ego...like when someone "dare insults" stupid Kike servant Manny Pacquiao, or makes a stupid comment on a television show.

Here's what absurd: the Jews spared their favorite, Veloso by delaying her execution. Either that, or the authorities of Indonesia were bullied by the Zionists of "major repercussions". This was clever ploy to do two things:

Yet.....somehow, someway, despite "some successes" - Filipinos and Indonesians STILL don't wake up wanting to kill each other. It must remain this way, for this will pave th

If there's any Satanists in either country, or any of these countries, I'll say - keep it up, your work is appreciated, and your work is manifesting itself!

Once-again, please do check back as I plan on fixing this up and putting images and links. Also feel free to add anymore info.

Hail Satan/Bathala!
Hail Satan, im from Indonesia, what you write about Southeast Asia is TRUE, in Indonesia, before we become Republic we are bunch of Hindu and Buddha Kingdoms in the land called "Nusantara" before the coming of Islam and Christianity. And the most well-known Kingdom is Majapahit and Srivijaya. And about "Malay" family races and we Indonesia dont fully accept it while some of us have Malay ethnic/races, but the TRUTH is the concept of Malay family theory is just created by some historian or scientist and now at the modern day that theory is Denied and proven wrong. Greetings from Indonesia, fellow Asian and SouthEast Asia. Hail Satan!

Not-so.

Hahahaha.....
the fucking coup failed, brought more support for Sukarno, and and it also failed to start a stupid war between Indonesia and the Philippines, and rightfully so! Support for Sukarno increased even in the Philippines.

So, Next stop?

Ferdinand Marcos.

Hail Satan/Bathala!

Not-so.

Hahahaha.....

So, Next stop?

Ferdinand Marcos.

Hail Satan/Bathala!
Greetings from New Member from Indonesia

What you wrote about SouthEast Asia is True! And we are Indonesia before the coming of Christianity and Islam is bunch of Hindu and Buddha Kingdoms in the land called "Nusantara", but i apologized before the concept of "Malay" Family Races is not fully accepted while some of us have Malay ethnicity/races, specificly in Sumatra and Kalimantan (Borneo), but Indonesia is Multi Culture and Multi Ethnic, there are original ethnic in some of our Island as Java, we have Javanese and some Sundanese (in West Java, former called Sundaland), and Bali , the most popular island in Indonesia and more than Indonesia itself cause people know Bali but dont know Bali is in Indonesia haha
And that concept family races created by historian or scientist and politically used for Malaysia supremacy kingdom

Just want to greet and clarify some point , but we love you all. Greeting from Indonesia fellow Asians and SouthEast Asians, we are brother and sister in our Father Lord Satan
And i hope there is member from Indonesia except me
Hail Satan

Greetings from New Member from Indonesia

What you wrote about SouthEast Asia is True! And we are Indonesia before the coming of Christianity and Islam is bunch of Hindu and Buddha Kingdoms in the land called "Nusantara", but i apologized before the concept of "Malay" Family Races is not fully accepted while some of us have Malay ethnicity/races, specificly in Sumatra and Kalimantan (Borneo), but Indonesia is Multi Culture and Multi Ethnic, there are original ethnic in some of our Island as Java, we have Javanese and some Sundanese (in West Java, former called Sundaland), and Bali , the most popular island in Indonesia and more than Indonesia itself cause people know Bali but dont know Bali is in Indonesia haha
And that concept family races created by historian or scientist and politically used for Malaysia supremacy kingdom

Just want to greet and clarify some point , but we love you all. Greeting from Indonesia fellow Asians and SouthEast Asians, we are brother and sister in our Father Lord Satan
And i hope there is member from Indonesia except me
Hail Satan

I don't think this member is active anymore, though admittingly - he did post many interesting things in regards to Southeast Asia. However, if you'd like, you can contact @Firefox432 @Voimir and @RockSeed13 they are fellow Southeast Asians, all from the Philippines. @Light13 is from Vietnam.

Merdeka Nusantara-Majapahit!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back