Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sesshoseki cracked "Legend of the Nine-tailed Fox" Onmyoji

NephilimPrince

This is crazy apparently a 1000 year old demon has been released in japan.

https://twitter.com/Lily0727K/status/1500255505071362048?cxt=HHwWgMDSwdyb_dEpAAAA

https://www.shimotsuke.co.jp/articles/-/561829

Iv always been interested in the Onmyoji and japan's Ministry of Magic.

It's a subject that hopefully we can dive deeper into here.

com-onmyoji-hmt2.jpg

This is news based on fantasy.
Read WWW.JoyofSatan.org

NephilimPrince said:
This is crazy apparently a 1000 year old demon has been released in japan.

https://twitter.com/Lily0727K/status/1500255505071362048?cxt=HHwWgMDSwdyb_dEpAAAA

https://www.shimotsuke.co.jp/articles/-/561829

Iv always been interested in the Onmyoji and japan's Ministry of Magic.

It's a subject that hopefully we can dive deeper into here.

com-onmyoji-hmt2.jpg
Is it on our side?I think the Fox is more like a neutral natural force

The foxes spirts (Kitsune) are part of a group known as the yōkai. Some are good and others bad.
Most seem to be shapeshifters though. Reminds me of the reptilian shapeshifters we have in the west.

It's an allegory. Kitsune represent a spiritual person. The number of tails alludes to the stage achieved in the Magnum Opus. In China, Japan and Korea, these have been condensed from 12 to 9. Hence why the highest number of tails for a kitsune is 9. The various steps, taken from Taoism, were listed by HP Lucius Oria in one of his sermons. The Chinese term for kitsune is "Huli jing", while the nine-tailed fox is specifically called "jiuweihu".

An onmyoji is simply a Japanese witch/wizard. Originally, this title was only given to those who had a risen kundalini. Specifically, onmyoji emphasises the mastery over polarities, which is a preliminary step to kundalini ascension, the step when ida and pingala merge.

You can surely discuss these concepts here but keep in mind, like Aquarius stated, that this forum is not based on fiction. We are not a role-playing community.

Stormblood said:
It's an allegory. Kitsune represent a spiritual person. The number of tails alludes to the stage achieved in the Magnum Opus. In China, Japan and Korea, these have been condensed from 12 to 9. Hence why the highest number of tails for a kitsune is 9. The various steps, taken from Taoism, were listed by HP Lucius Oria in one of his sermons. The Chinese term for kitsune is "Huli jing", while the nine-tailed fox is specifically called "jiuweihu".

An onmyoji is simply a Japanese witch/wizard. Originally, this title was only given to those who had a risen kundalini. Specifically, onmyoji emphasises the mastery over polarities, which is a preliminary step to kundalini ascension, the step when ida and pingala merge.

You can surely discuss these concepts here but keep in mind, like Aquarius stated, that this forum is not based on fiction. We are not a role-playing community.

A question that comes in my mind is about Shugendo. Is it also part of our spirituality?

Nimrod33 said:
Stormblood said:

A question that comes in my mind is about Shugendo. Is it also part of our spirituality?

I don't know much about it, aside from its relationship with the Naruto anime, where the Susanoo technique in its complete form takes the aspect of Tengus wearing full shugendo outfits. It would be worth to ask HP Lucius Oria about it in the Asian subforum.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back