Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can I help in translation even if undedicated??

....❤️

Greetings, all of Joy of Satan members.

I'm am new in this forums and undedicated. The reason is I fear bloodletting too much :(
I have passed out many times while getting injections and when blood was removed for diagnosis, another problem is weakness and lower blood level. So I fear bloodletting.I'm not dedicated but I have been on this forum ((reading stuff)) for around 2 years maybe.
You can notice I'm not good in English but my question is
"Can I help in translation work even if I'm not dedicated ??"

Please reply, I have been reading here and I do want to see this site in my native language, that is "Hindi", and if I can not then also please bother to reply.
Thank you very much
:D :D :D

....❤️ said:

I'm am new in this forums and undedicated. The reason is I fear bloodletting too much :(
I have passed out many times while getting injections and when blood was removed for diagnosis, another problem is weakness and lower blood level. So I fear bloodletting.I'm not dedicated but I have been on this forum ((reading stuff)) for around 2 years maybe.

Please reply, I have been reading here and I do want to see this site in my native language, that is "Hindi", and if I can not then also please bother to reply.
Thank you very much

You can also dedicate in your astral temple:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=58551&p=258264&hilit=dedication+astral+temple#p258264

Have you been meditating or advancing in the past 2 years?

To answer your question, yes, you obviously can.

....❤️ said:

Thank you very much

If it is only the amount of blood that is stopping you from dedicating then don't worry too much. A very small amount, and I mean extremely small amount of blood on the paper will also do.

I also believe that you can help with translations without dedicating. This is essentially doing direct work for the gods as was stated by HP hooded cobra as well. But if you do the dedication and begin this great journey then you will obviously have many great, boundless benefits. You will officially be on the side of the gods.

....❤️ said:

Hello, in the meanwhile, have you done it?

I am reacting to your message - I joined recently, and have not dedicated yet -, because you are not the only person to ask yourself, whether blood is necessary for dedicating.

As far as my understanding goes, and people please correct me if I am wrong, it is actually your DNA that is needed when you dedicate, hence the blood.

However, as we all know, DNA is not only in the blood, but also in the hair! And again, correct me if I am wrong: I believe that the dedication could be also done with hair.

My signature explains my belief: the Japanese word "kami" is exactly the same for "God" (or "Gods"), "paper" (and paper is being used when dedicating or performing rituals) and "hair", and for me, this is no accident.

In Chinese, the same character for "God(s)" is used, and is pronounced "jin", similar to the is(b)lamic "djinn"; another accident??

Talking about Chinese, the Gods gave us the holistic Traditional Chinese Medicine, whose main interest is to curate people without having to open the body, unlike the baptist Rockefeller-funded Columbia-preached petrol-based medicine!

While the enemies perform their rituals through blood to their "god", why shall we do the same, even at much smaller scales, open our body and let blood out, when we could use our own hair?

Any explanation is highly welcome.

Kamiha Kamiwo Tsukaimasu said:
....❤️ said:

I am reacting to your message - I joined recently, and have not dedicated yet -, because you are not the only person to ask yourself, whether blood is necessary for dedicating.

As far as my understanding goes, and people please correct me if I am wrong, it is actually your DNA that is needed when you dedicate, hence the blood.

However, as we all know, DNA is not only in the blood, but also in the hair! And again, correct me if I am wrong: I believe that the dedication could be also done with hair.

My signature explains my belief: the Japanese word "kami" is exactly the same for "God" (or "Gods"), "paper" (and paper is being used when dedicating or performing rituals) and "hair", and for me, this is no accident.

In Chinese, the same character for "God(s)" is used, and is pronounced "jin", similar to the is(b)lamic "djinn"; another accident??

Talking about Chinese, the Gods gave us the holistic Traditional Chinese Medicine, whose main interest is to curate people without having to open the body, unlike the baptist Rockefeller-funded Columbia-preached petrol-based medicine!

While the enemies perform their rituals through blood to their "god", why shall we do the same, even at much smaller scales, open our body and let blood out, when we could use our own hair?

When we dedicate to Lord Satan, we place blood for it is the most potent and well connected to the lifeforce and our soul. We use blood to show our loyalty towards our father, Satan.

In ancient pagan Philippines, there was a ritual called "Sanduguan" wherein two tribal leaders would drop their blood unto two different respective cups filled with wine. They would then drink the others. After that, they consider themselves as brothers or as part of a family. Likewise, after performing the dedication ritual, we solidified our alliance with Satan and become as close as family.

After the dedication ritual, we would not use anymore of our blood for the ritual is only needed one time and is binding. Unlike the jews who have to regularly offer blood of others (animals and innocents) to the reptillians.

Kamiha Kamiwo Tsukaimasu said:

- Yes, I dedicated.

I don't know why blood is needed in dedication ritual.
People have been worshipping gods for thousands of years and I haven't read or heard anywhere that they required a formal dedication or their own blood to worship them.

My guess is that our formal dedication ritual and our blood is not for gods, but it is for ourselves. We are creating a spiritual (or magical) link with each other, it is like creating a special group with our unique membership Id. JoS is the group, our blood marks us as a member of this group. When we do group protection rituals, wealth rituals etc. for JoS then the energies affect all JoS members, and it is through our blood connection energies recognise us and find their way to us. It is like creating astral tie to each other, each member increasing their power affects the whole group and our group/JoS becomes more powerful. I hope you understand what I'm trying to say. (My English is not good)

So that can be the reason why we need to dedicate using our blood. Otherwise you can worship gods without dedicating but then you would be left without the spiritual/magical/psychic protection JoS provides as a group. JoS's power comes from it's dedicated members, it becomes more powerful when more people join and everyone grows in power. I think our power comes from gods too. We become more powerful and get protected more when we are together.

It's what I understand, maybe others or HPHC can give more eleborate (or correct) answer if I am wrong.

* BTW it's our BLOOD which is required, not our DNA.If you want to dedicate, try using blood for dedication or you can dedicate astrally. I suggest to not dedicate if you are not ready for it. Dedicating then leaving in between would be insulting to gods and us. Take your time, read everything on JoS and meanwhile try doing some yogic exercises too. You can try some simple Rune rituals/spells if you want. And ask others if you don't understand anything.

Good Luck
Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back