Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

the laughing Buddha

cobra666

is anyone here familiar with the laughing buddah?

I was curious how would I find out who the laughing buddah is? as in would it be like Satan, Baal, or Astroth like the Satanic equivalent. I have a feeling its Baal but im not sure. I do know that the Original Buddha Gautama is Satan. please and thanks.

Hail Satan and our true Gods.

Jax911 said:
As far as I know, the laughing Buddha is symbolic of the inner smile practice of taoism. You can read further here on that https://archive.org/details/taoistwaystotran00chia

So, does that mean that Budai/Hotei is not an "enemy god"? Also, isn't it possible that he is part of modern Taoist practices because of Buddhism?

I'm asking all of this because I happen to own a very old porcelain Budai/Hotei statue and I'm unsure what to do about it, considering also that he is considered by some Buddhists an incarnation of the Maitreya, who was exposed by a fellow SS as an enemy entity.

Nimrod33 said:
So, does that mean that Budai/Hotei is not an "enemy god"? Also, isn't it possible that he is part of modern Taoist practices because of Buddhism?

I'm asking all of this because I happen to own a very old porcelain Budai/Hotei statue and I'm unsure what to do about it, considering also that he is considered by some Buddhists an incarnation of the Maitreya, who was exposed by a fellow SS as an enemy entity.
No it is not. Buddha was the local name for Odin in central and south-east Asia, which in some cultures was called Wotan and so on. The actual figure of the Buddha is symbolic of enlightenment, as he has a shining golden body and a tongue that makes every food taste like honey. But this was later corrupted to make some monotheistic, doomsday, fake occult religion of which the only thing they do is void meditation.

Jax911 said:
Nimrod33 said:

No it is not. Buddha was the local name for Odin in central and south-east Asia, which in some cultures was called Wotan and so on. The actual figure of the Buddha is symbolic of enlightenment, as he has a shining golden body and a tongue that makes every food taste like honey. But this was later corrupted to make some monotheistic, doomsday, fake occult religion of which the only thing they do is void meditation.

Thanks for the answer. I will keep the statue.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back