Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

revenge is right

Adolfo1945voffice

Website
wix.to
the real truth is that we must stop saying that we have been fighting Christianity! we have become victims of Christian society, taken the worst place ever. we are not accepted and we are judged for who we are and that will only stop when we assume what we are of the soul. Of course, we should not reject family and belittle friendship. but something lately has brought me an important reflection on life, no Christian loves the Satanist. we are seen as monsters without any chance of defense they approach us to talk about Jehovah, but if it were the other way around, shaitan knows what would become of us. I believe that in the middle of a pandemic we all lose acquaintances and we are more and more alone in the world. here in Brazil Christianity predominates with its lies!
we pay for the choices of others we do not vote this is the truth because the majority is Christian. our rights below theirs! we should do more for our people in the way we can do enough for the victims !
of their choices, who knows until we do they pray against us.
revenge is right!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back