Who was Gengis Khan?

The Oriental Satanic Alliance is a Forum Led by High Priest Lucius Oria, which includes Satanists who belong to the Asian Race.
Ol argedco luciftias

Re: Who was Gengis Khan?

Post by Ol argedco luciftias »

It is still possible to die after the magnum opus. Alexander could have done both.
Jax911

Post by Jax911 »

Νίκος wrote:
ZmajEriksson wrote: Rameses II completed the MO too and he concously chose to die and be reborn to do Satan's work at a later date. Who's to say Alexander didn't do the same? Genghis also asked a Taoist monk to teach him the MO. He probably finished and then hit reset too.

Genghis and Alexander lived relatively identical lives with relatively identical mentalities. Both were redheads who have a very different biochemistry and nerves system from other hair cholors which implies that redheads will reincarnate as redheads due to a distinct soul type. They're too similar to discount.

Plus, if a conqueror becomes a god and allows his kingdom to fall and his world to become the worst shithole imaginable while he's still here, he clearly isn't doing his job. So I can only assume Alexander hit the reset button like Rameses did
Rameses II completed the MO too and he concously chose to die and be reborn to do Satan's work at a later date. Who's to say Alexander didn't do the same? Genghis also asked a Taoist monk to teach him the MO. He probably finished and then hit reset too.

Genghis and Alexander lived relatively identical lives with relatively identical mentalities. Both were redheads who have a very different biochemistry and nerves system from other hair cholors which implies that redheads will reincarnate as redheads due to a distinct soul type. They're too similar to discount.

Plus, if a conqueror becomes a god and allows his kingdom to fall and his world to become the worst shithole imaginable while he's still here, he clearly isn't doing his job. So I can only assume Alexander hit the reset button like Rameses did
Ramses II didn't completed the Magnum Opus.Further proof for that can be the fact that Hitler needed some decades of advancement to complete the MO.

Also soul's don't reincarnate in other race's.Alexander was Mediterranean White and Genghis was Asian (even if he is half Asian or not Asian genes are more dominant than white genes).So there is no point on doing so.Regarding the appearance from what I know there are not much info about Genghis' personal life or appearance.Someone named Rasid al-Din has claimed his appearance is like you described but he hasn't met him in person so I don't think this is a trustworthy source.
Now regarding Alexander there is only one coloured picture woth him ever found and from it he seems to have browm hair something totally normal for a greek person.

Now regarding the last part of your post there is no historical source that Alexander's empire was problematic before his "death"(which from my opinion was tye time he completed magnum opus and left the earth).[/quote]

Its very unlikely that the Khaan finished the MO and achieved immortality, he met the the master Qiu Chuji only 5 years before his said death. The Khaan asked him about the medicine of immortality but the master said such medicine doesn't exist, and told him that life could be only extended through abstinence.
"Care for yourself first, then for your household and at last care for your state."
"A sane mind comes from a healthy body."
-Genghis Khan
Having a hard time counting your repetitions and vibrations? Try this out
https://scorecounter.com/click-counter/
That you, my Fuhrer, stand next to me!
Hail Satan
Hail Agares
Stormblood

Post by Stormblood »

TopoftheAbyss wrote: Where is said the Rameses 2 completed the MO? And as a God you can work better for Satan than reincarnated.
Ol argedco luciftias wrote:It is still possible to die after the magnum opus. Alexander could have done both.
I think he's very confused. The vajra-sattva and the body are fully merged after the Magnum Opus is completed. You do not "abandon" the body, as the body, soul and mind are no longer separate.
Gear88 wrote: So that section in Kaballah Exposed is inaccurate? "Through Roxanne also and the noble family Alexander tried to expand into the Hindu region in order to manifest the first objective of the empire which was the restoration of the Vedic culture. But he died before any of this even manifested properly."

So your saying he faked his death and was more than likely either taken to some underground facility or taken off-World for advancement?
It was suggested elsewhere there was no evidence of his. So, yes, I'm suggesting he didn't die.
Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

Last update: 10 January '21

Heil Satan!
Heil Sammas!
Heil Andras!
Heil Ninurta!
Heil Hitler!
Satanama!
ZmajEriksson

Post by ZmajEriksson »

Jax911 wrote:
Νίκος wrote:
ZmajEriksson wrote: Rameses II completed the MO too and he concously chose to die and be reborn to do Satan's work at a later date. Who's to say Alexander didn't do the same? Genghis also asked a Taoist monk to teach him the MO. He probably finished and then hit reset too.

Rameses II completed the MO too and he concously chose to die and be reborn to do Satan's work at a later date. Who's to say Alexander didn't do the same? Genghis also asked a Taoist monk to teach him the MO. He probably finished and then hit reset too.

Ramses II didn't completed the Magnum Opus.Further proof for that can be the fact that Hitler needed some decades of advancement to complete the MO.

Also soul's don't reincarnate in other race's.Alexander was Mediterranean White and Genghis was Asian (even if he is half Asian or not Asian genes are more dominant than white genes).So there is no point on doing so.Regarding the appearance from what I know there are not much info about Genghis' personal life or appearance.Someone named Rasid al-Din has claimed his appearance is like you described but he hasn't met him in person so I don't think this is a trustworthy source.
Now regarding Alexander there is only one coloured picture woth him ever found and from it he seems to have browm hair something totally normal for a greek person.

Now regarding the last part of your post there is no historical source that Alexander's empire was problematic before his "death"(which from my opinion was tye time he completed magnum opus and left the earth).

Its very unlikely that the Khaan finished the MO and achieved immortality, he met the the master Qiu Chuji only 5 years before his said death. The Khaan asked him about the medicine of immortality but the master said such medicine doesn't exist, and told him that life could be only extended through abstinence.[/quote]

Sounds like something a Buddhist would say. There's absolutely Taoist methods of reaching immortality
देवदेवं
ŞEYTANU AKBAR
СЛАВА ДИЯВОЛУ
Jax911

Post by Jax911 »

ZmajEriksson wrote:
Jax911 wrote:
Νίκος wrote: Rameses II completed the MO too and he concously chose to die and be reborn to do Satan's work at a later date. Who's to say Alexander didn't do the same? Genghis also asked a Taoist monk to teach him the MO. He probably finished and then hit reset too.

Now regarding the last part of your post there is no historical source that Alexander's empire was problematic before his "death"(which from my opinion was tye time he completed magnum opus and left the earth).

Its very unlikely that the Khaan finished the MO and achieved immortality, he met the the master Qiu Chuji only 5 years before his said death. The Khaan asked him about the medicine of immortality but the master said such medicine doesn't exist, and told him that life could be only extended through abstinence.
Sounds like something a Buddhist would say. There's absolutely Taoist methods of reaching immortality[/quote]

Yeah, completely agree with that, its also a very known fact that many researchers argue that the written records about the Khaan were censored and or corrupted to some degree. Its obvious when looking at it logically. First the Secret history if the Mongols starts with a light bodied being fathering the ancestor of the Khaan and his tribe/clan, the Borjigon and then at the end a reknowned taoist master rumored to have achieved immortality spouts some buddhist shit like that to the Khaan. Maybe the Master knew that it was a bit too late for the Khaan to overcome reincarnation and achieve immortality and just consulted him ways to live a bit longer, considering that the Khaan died with 65 years and at the time of the encounter he was already 60 (and knew that there wasn't much time left for him). But thats still very doubtful.
"Care for yourself first, then for your household and at last care for your state."
-Genghis Khan
Hail Satan
Hail Agares
AsianStar

Post by AsianStar »

Jax911 wrote:
AsianStar wrote:Just dont listen to Aquarius @ZmajEriksson, he is definitely uneducated.

As a Mongolian, Eriksson is quite right on many things, Genghis khan was the first to forbid and punish rape, among many other things. He worshipped the sky and his name was given to him by a tengriist shaman. Kubilai Khan, way later from when Genghis Khan passed away started race mixing with the Chinese and had his castle built in current day Beijing. Either my history is lying to me or Genghis Khan was an alright dude and possibly Satanic.
Happy to see my fellow countryman, after a long long year lmao.
If you remember, Alun-Gua says "Shono bur tsagaan shar humuun geriin orh totgoor giiguulen orj ireed, minii hevliig ilehed gerel ni minii heveld shingeh bulgee. Ter humuun garah sarnaar shar nohoi met sharvalzsaar garch odno" to his children about the paternity of Buhatu Salji and Bodonchar munhag, which could be a reference to one of the gods, as glowing/light body is referring to the ascended state of the spirit of the gods, which can be seen in many cultures all around the world if you read other posts in this forum, which probably depicts that Alun-Gua Eh had contact with the gods. But it is doubtful that the Khaan was a satanist/pagan himself, if he was he wouldn't have to depend on people like Tev tengri and let them intervene in royal family affairs.
Hello Brother! I didnt think id encounter other Mongolians here! Im happy :D

Yes ive thought about that and I wonder what Alun-Gua eh said means... Maybe its an allegory or maybe it is what it is? Not sure
ZmajEriksson

Post by ZmajEriksson »

Jax911 wrote:
AsianStar wrote:Just dont listen to Aquarius @ZmajEriksson, he is definitely uneducated.

As a Mongolian, Eriksson is quite right on many things, Genghis khan was the first to forbid and punish rape, among many other things. He worshipped the sky and his name was given to him by a tengriist shaman. Kubilai Khan, way later from when Genghis Khan passed away started race mixing with the Chinese and had his castle built in current day Beijing. Either my history is lying to me or Genghis Khan was an alright dude and possibly Satanic.
If you remember, Alun-Gua says "Shono bur tsagaan shar humuun geriin orh totgoor giiguulen orj ireed, minii hevliig ilehed gerel ni minii heveld shingeh bulgee. Ter humuun garah sarnaar shar nohoi met sharvalzsaar garch odno" to his children about the paternity of Buhatu Salji and Bodonchar munhag, which could be a reference to one of the gods, as glowing/light body is referring to the ascended state of the spirit of the gods, which can be seen in many cultures all around the world if you read other posts in this forum, which probably depicts that Alun-Gua Eh had contact with the gods. But it is doubtful that the Khaan was a satanist/pagan himself, if he was he wouldn't have to depend on people like Tev tengri and let them intervene in royal family affairs.
What does the non-English part say? I can't even figure out what language it is
देवदेवं
ŞEYTANU AKBAR
СЛАВА ДИЯВОЛУ
AsianStar

Post by AsianStar »

ZmajEriksson wrote:
Jax911 wrote:

What does the non-English part say? I can't even figure out what language it is
It says : "Every night a white gold man came into my ger (a Mongolian house) and as they placed their hand on my belly it would get absorbed into me. And when the moonlight hit he would leave as if a yellow hound" This is a story on how she got pregnant and gave birth to her sons who are the ancestors of the Mongolian race.

Shono bur tsagaan shar humuun geriin orh totgoor giiguulen orj ireed, minii hevliig ilehed gerel ni minii heveld shingeh bulgee. Ter humuun garah sarnaar shar nohoi met sharvalzsaar garch odno
Elias Sebastian

Post by Elias Sebastian »

I remind you that I created this topic ... I'm glad that from a simple curiosity hidden and important truths have emerged! ;)

Hail Satana!

"Se respirate potete ancora impugnare una spada."
Aquarius

Post by Aquarius »

Elias Sebastian wrote:I remind you that I created this topic ... I'm glad that from a simple curiosity hidden and important truths have emerged! ;)

Hail Satana!

There's no truths in here, just a bunch of deluded people who like confirming their delusions.
ZmajEriksson

Post by ZmajEriksson »

Aquarius wrote:
Elias Sebastian wrote:I remind you that I created this topic ... I'm glad that from a simple curiosity hidden and important truths have emerged! ;)

Hail Satana!

There's no truths in here, just a bunch of deluded people who like confirming their delusions.
If I'm deluded than so is Mageson. He suggested the resource I used. As I've said a hundred times in this thread
देवदेवं
ŞEYTANU AKBAR
СЛАВА ДИЯВОЛУ
Stormblood

Post by Stormblood »

ZmajEriksson wrote:
Aquarius wrote:

Hail Satana!

If I'm deluded than so is Mageson. He suggested the resource I used. As I've said a hundred times in this thread
As it's been told you already, the only one in the wrong here is you. HP Mageson doesn't believe everything he reads but reads things from a SS perspective and knows that things are usually 99% corruption and only 1% of truth, unlike you who takes them at face value, doing the opposite.

I'm unsubscribing from this topic because between you, Zola's new account and other trolls, it's even more pointless than it was in the beginning.

Heil Satan!
Heil Sammas!
Heil Andras!
Heil Ninurta!
Heil Hitler!
Satanama!
Aquarius

Post by Aquarius »

ZmajEriksson wrote:
Aquarius wrote:

Hail Satana!

The HP's use books in which there are both useful info and bad info, HoodedCobra has stated the same giving a warning about misinformation that these books may promote, as you may know(hopefully) not everybody is equal and there are individuals who are more spiritually advanced and understand truths and are in direct contact with the Gods, these are the HP's, you're not a HP and you have proven to not have a very analytical mind in previous posts of yours(and this one too), they post the books from which they take the info because that's just what they need to do, as they can't just give all this info and never say where they got it from. Understand?
ÁrjaBüszkeség

Post by ÁrjaBüszkeség »

ZmajEriksson wrote:
Aquarius wrote:

Hail Satana!

That's not a very strong argument you know.. He ONLY suggested sources. If he suggested a specific source that's allright for learning but that is all. Don't try to use it to impose your so called truth on others. And don't insult the clergy, that's not very respectful, even if you're joking. Learn some critical reading.
“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't -- you're right.”

― Henry Ford
sonnenkraft

Post by sonnenkraft »

why would a Taoist Monk who is advanced spiritually and mastered in Tai chi would like to help his enemy Genghis to be immortal !! it does not make sense which god or demon would appear for him !! he is a bad criminal,
gods are not that easy to invoke them ,he could just unite the tribes and build an empire and be isolated but he gave the green light to his army to do everything ,what a wise ascended leader !!
and no need compare or say that Genghis is reincarnation of Alexander :oops:

The Ancient Chinese Great wall was built in the Northern china to stop the nomadic tribes from attacking them
there was an Ancient enemy (Mongols) for the Chinese people ,modern Researchers will tell you that the mongol appeared in 12 Century which is fake mongols was bullying china since ancient times , great wall reveals that.
in conclusion Chinese Taoism spiritual knowledge is not for any degenerated souls just like Genghis he is not immortal.
They tried to bury us, but they don't know we were seeds.

fighting swamp creature(( big fat worm)) & throwing it into the swamp:-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOmn9ofu_5U

I will smash all Jewish Marxist parasites skulls and throw them all into the :arrow: swamp.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brczxLKD9jY
Fake Spiritual members will be thrown into the :arrow: swamp.
https://youtu.be/1cP-5ua_n94
Jews are suffering from mental disorder,well,no one told them to be here in jos forum . :lol:
https://youtu.be/4xjj26Lux_Q?t=20
sonnenkraft

Post by sonnenkraft »

And i a m not against Mongolian Race , i am pretty sure there is a small minority good wise Mongolians, but Genghis is a provocative character and his army too , eating your enemy and cutting them into pieces is a
jewish culture its a ritual, mongol did that.. and also mongols whom inter-mixed with Chinese creating low degenerated race,those race nowadays are the one who is eating Bats , rats and boiling cats, dogs alive for dinner.
posting it on social media, sticking it on pure Chinese .

I will smash all Jewish Marxist parasites skulls and throw them all into the :arrow: swamp.
Jews are suffering from mental disorder,well,no one told them to be here in jos forum . :lol:
Jax911

Post by Jax911 »

sonnenkraft wrote:And i a m not against Mongolian Race , i am pretty sure there is a small minority good wise Mongolians, but Genghis is a provocative character and his army too , eating your enemy and cutting them into pieces is a
jewish culture its a ritual, mongol did that.. and also mongols whom inter-mixed with Chinese creating low degenerated race,those race nowadays are the one who is eating Bats , rats and boiling cats, dogs alive for dinner.
posting it on social media, sticking it on pure Chinese .
You are right and wrong. The chinese and the nomads co-existed since 3000 years, and fought against each other ever since. The chinese, unable to defeat the nomads, built the great wall as a countermeasure soon after the creation of the Qin dynasty in 198 BC, which wasn't quite effective as it became too big to defend effectively, which made them start developing politics to make the nomads quarrel in between them in order to weaken them and keep them under control. The brutality of the nomads in written records, some are true and some are just complaints and corruptions by the jews and muslims. But killing those who resisted, versing boiled silver into the eyes of the enemy were all normal measures of torture even in quarrels in between the nomads themselves since centuries and maybe thousands of years before the Khaan. The Khaan wasn't as provocative or traiterous as some say, in fact he hated that kinda people as he was backstabbed by traitors all along his campaign of uniting the Mongols. Also, in his said lifetime he only invaded 5 dynasties, which are the Jing, The Xia, The Kara Khitan. and the Khwarezmian empire. All of them had centuries long history of feud and enmity, (The Jing for example, crucified mongolian nobles as the fore last Khan(Khan means king and Khaan means emperor) before Genghis himself) or refused to trade or make amendments, such as the Khwarezmian empire, which killed 426 merchants and later any envoy that the Khaan sent. The bat, dog and any other animal eating shit is recent due to the poorness caused by communism and the Qing rule which preceded it.
-Genghis Khan
Hail Satan
Hail Agares
ZmajEriksson

Post by ZmajEriksson »

Seems I'm the only white person in this thread willing to accept what the high priests have already said. The videos from Sepehr, someone recommended by a High Priest, prove what they've always said. That Asia was white till very recently. And Genghis Khan being a good man doesn't contradict anything they said. They only said their was Jewish influence in the empire. An empire that lasted multiple generations. Just because there was influence during their fall doesn't mean the whole thing was Jewish to the core. Pull your heads out of your asses and fucking think. Rome was built by satanic Aryans and fell by Jewish infiltration. Same with Egypt, Sumeria, and every other Aryan empire. Why do you think it's impossible for this age old formula to apply to Mongols just because it started in an area that turned brown a couple centuries ago? That's fucking stupid. The empire was formed under satanic principals and several rulers later fell into decay. Same as every other empire in history. All the evidence proves it and it doesn't contradict a single thing the High Priests have said
देवदेवं
ŞEYTANU AKBAR
СЛАВА ДИЯВОЛУ
Aquarius

Post by Aquarius »

ZmajEriksson wrote:Seems I'm the only white person in this thread willing to accept what the high priests have already said. The videos from Sepehr, someone recommended by a High Priest, prove what they've always said. That Asia was white till very recently. And Genghis Khan being a good man doesn't contradict anything they said. They only said their was Jewish influence in the empire. An empire that lasted multiple generations. Just because there was influence during their fall doesn't mean the whole thing was Jewish to the core. Pull your heads out of your asses and fucking think. Rome was built by satanic Aryans and fell by Jewish infiltration. Same with Egypt, Sumeria, and every other Aryan empire. Why do you think it's impossible for this age old formula to apply to Mongols just because it started in an area that turned brown a couple centuries ago? That's fucking stupid. The empire was formed under satanic principals and several rulers later fell into decay. Same as every other empire in history. All the evidence proves it and it doesn't contradict a single thing the High Priests have said
Mhhh maybe because we even have proof that his degenerate army invaded russia and that's why many russians have mongol features?
At this point you're totally someone to not take seriously in these forums, all you do is promote things that make no sense, like a racemixer who drinks goat's blood, and that gengis khan was a good boy.
ZmajEriksson

Post by ZmajEriksson »

Aquarius wrote:
ZmajEriksson wrote:Seems I'm the only white person in this thread willing to accept what the high priests have already said. The videos from Sepehr, someone recommended by a High Priest, prove what they've always said. That Asia was white till very recently. And Genghis Khan being a good man doesn't contradict anything they said. They only said their was Jewish influence in the empire. An empire that lasted multiple generations. Just because there was influence during their fall doesn't mean the whole thing was Jewish to the core. Pull your heads out of your asses and fucking think. Rome was built by satanic Aryans and fell by Jewish infiltration. Same with Egypt, Sumeria, and every other Aryan empire. Why do you think it's impossible for this age old formula to apply to Mongols just because it started in an area that turned brown a couple centuries ago? That's fucking stupid. The empire was formed under satanic principals and several rulers later fell into decay. Same as every other empire in history. All the evidence proves it and it doesn't contradict a single thing the High Priests have said
Mhhh maybe because we even have proof that his degenerate army invaded russia and that's why many russians have mongol features?
At this point you're totally someone to not take seriously in these forums, all you do is promote things that make no sense, like a racemixer who drinks goat's blood, and that gengis khan was a good boy.
Actually the evidence shows his grandson started the race mixing
देवदेवं
ŞEYTANU AKBAR
СЛАВА ДИЯВОЛУ
mayanprophecy

Post by mayanprophecy »

red headed mongoloids do exist you don't have to be european to have red hair
Kurat

Post by Kurat »

ZmajEriksson wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
Actually the evidence shows his grandson started the race mixing
Like in "Death of Communism- Jewish criminal history in China" wrote that jews moved to north when they kicked out to China, so we know that Mongolis was infected with jews, but jews are everywhere like in Roman Empire so we can not be sure on what side Gengish Ghan was but what about race mixing I think that some Russians do not have mongolic blood only because of Mongolian Empire but probably there were race mixing in early Russian Empire when hardcore christian Ivan Terrible conquer paganic mongolic Siber native people and tried them to mixe into white chistianised russians. Ivan Terrible destroyed white paganic finno-ugric nations, I really hate he. When I read about Ivan Terrible shit, it was my final redpill why I leaved christianity. But what about Gengish Ghan jewish media and history is pushing how terrible barbar he was, but I do not know, maybe he was really bad. Officialy he was tengrist(asian paganist) its look like good.
ZmajEriksson

Post by ZmajEriksson »

mayanprophecy wrote:red headed mongoloids do exist you don't have to be european to have red hair
Red hair is an Aryan trait and Aryans aren't exclusively European. Technically we're Asiatic as we come from central and southern Asia and there's Scythian (Eurasian nomads and the original Indo-Europeans) cultural and genetic remnants as far east as Japan. The Ainu and Daimo were almost pure Scythian untill the tail end of the Samurai era
देवदेवं
ŞEYTANU AKBAR
СЛАВА ДИЯВОЛУ
Ol argedco luciftias

ZmajEriksson wrote:lAryans aren't exclusively European. Technically we're Asiatic as we come from central and southern Asia and there's Scythian (Eurasian nomads and the original Indo-Europeans) cultural and genetic remnants as far east as Japan. The Ainu and Daimo were almost pure Scythian untill the tail end of the Samurai era
True, but there is a difference between what we now call asian and what is white.

Japanese was a mix of asian and white DNA some where around 14,000 or 20,000 years ago. This is why now they are obviously asian, but they do have some white physical traits. Some Koreans also have some amount of white DNA, but less than Japanese.
ÁrjaBüszkeség

Post by ÁrjaBüszkeség »

I'm surprised that you didn't go down with mageson when it was revealed that he was all bs, and an infiltrator. The nerve you got, spewing all this nonsense again.

― Henry Ford
ZmajEriksson

Post by ZmajEriksson »

ÁrjaBüszkeség wrote:I'm surprised that you didn't go down with mageson when it was revealed that he was all bs, and an infiltrator. The nerve you got, spewing all this nonsense again.
When was Mageson ousted as an infiltrator? I hadn't heard about that
देवदेवं
ŞEYTANU AKBAR
СЛАВА ДИЯВОЛУ
ÁrjaBüszkeség

Post by ÁrjaBüszkeség »

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopi ... =3&t=43359
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopi ... 24&t=43356
You can find it here. Well, not everything mageson said is invalid, because HP Cobra, and Maxine HP checked his posts before we could see the sermons. So the meditations are working but his sermons about socialism, etc are questionable. Jake Carlson was demoted because of inactivity. Mageson also took credit for many of the works of Cobra and Maxine and he pretended to be someone else. mageson furthermore had another account spreading discord and confusion. He had poor grammar, despite of his claim that he was native british.. so other HPs had to correct his posts, do his share of work for him, and delete some stupid stuff with he intended to poison us for a long time. The enemy intended to end the Jos with rats again, but they were weeded out. He also banned people for no valid reason just because criticising him. So mageson was an infiltrator, hiding behind his status as HP, but he was finally revealed, thanks to the Gods and hardworking SS.

― Henry Ford
ÁrjaBüszkeség

Post by ÁrjaBüszkeség »

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopi ... =3&t=43359
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopi ... 24&t=43356
You can find it here. Well, not everything mageson said is invalid, because HP Cobra, and Maxine HP checked his posts before we could see the sermons. So the meditations are working but his sermons about socialism, etc are questionable. Jake Carlson was demoted because of inactivity. Mageson also took credit for many of the works of Cobra and Maxine and he pretended to be someone else. mageson furthermore had another account spreading discord and confusion. He had poor grammar, despite of his claim that he was native british.. so other HPs had to correct his posts, do his share of work for him, and delete some stupid stuff with he intended to poison us for a long time. The enemy intended to end the Jos with rats again, but they were weeded out. He also banned people for no valid reason just because criticising him. So mageson was an infiltrator, hiding behind his status as HP, but he was finally revealed, thanks to the Gods and hardworking SS. But we could've realised this sooner if you think about his slotz tales.. There is no way a gentile could write something that is so extremely disgusting.

― Henry Ford
Stormblood

Post by Stormblood »

ZmajEriksson wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:33 pm
mayanprophecy wrote:red headed mongoloids do exist you don't have to be european to have red hair
Red hair is an Aryan trait and Aryans aren't exclusively European. Technically we're Asiatic as we come from central and southern Asia and there's Scythian (Eurasian nomads and the original Indo-Europeans) cultural and genetic remnants as far east as Japan. The Ainu and Daimo were almost pure Scythian untill the tail end of the Samurai era
There are three cradles of civilisation: Ancient Egypt, Vedic India and Ancient Mesopotamia. Not all Whites come from Asia, but we all shared the same culture and customs, with minimal regional variations, until circa the beginning of the Age of Aries.

Heil Satan!
Heil Sammas!
Heil Andras!
Heil Ninurta!
Heil Hitler!
Satanama!
ZmajEriksson

Post by ZmajEriksson »

Stormblood wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:30 am
ZmajEriksson wrote:
There are three cradles of civilisation: Ancient Egypt, Vedic India and Ancient Mesopotamia. Not all Whites come from Asia, but we all shared the same culture and customs, with minimal regional variations, until circa the beginning of the Age of Aries.
Egyptians were refugees from Atlantis and Mesopotamia was mainly populated by people who migrated from India, Anatolia and the Eurasian Steppes. And if I'm not mistaken humanity was created in Sri Lanka
देवदेवं
ŞEYTANU AKBAR
СЛАВА ДИЯВОЛУ
Stormblood

Post by Stormblood »

ZmajEriksson wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:52 am
Stormblood wrote:
ZmajEriksson wrote:

Egyptians were refugees from Atlantis and Mesopotamia was mainly populated by people who migrated from India, Anatolia and the Eurasian Steppes. And if I'm not mistaken humanity was created in Sri Lanka
Speculation. It's a theory I tend to agree upon. But from Sri Lanka being part of Atlantis/Mu/Lemuria or, to use a better term, Kumara Kandam, people moved mainly to create 3 initial cradles, which are the ones I mentioned.

Heil Satan!
Heil Sammas!
Heil Andras!
Heil Ninurta!
Heil Hitler!
Satanama!
ZmajEriksson

Post by ZmajEriksson »

Stormblood wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:44 am
ZmajEriksson wrote:
Stormblood wrote:

Speculation. It's a theory I tend to agree upon. But from Sri Lanka being part of Atlantis/Mu/Lemuria or, to use a better term, Kumara Kandam, people moved mainly to create 3 initial cradles, which are the ones I mentioned.
Sri Lanka wasn't part of Atlantis. Atlantis was the Mid Atlantic Ridge. It was above water during the time Plato said Atlantis was around and there's hundreds of pyramids there
देवदेवं
ŞEYTANU AKBAR
СЛАВА ДИЯВОЛУ
Elias Sebastian

Post by Elias Sebastian »

And anyway it is not certain that millions of people are descended directly from Genghis Khan because his body was buried in a secret place and nowadays this place has not yet been discovered. To verify this theory, of the millions of descendants of Genghis Khan, it would be necessary to study his DNA obtained directly from his corpse. And on top of this story, it reminds me a lot about the mystery of the origins of the Inca emperors, who were elite human specimens compared to the last descendants you can find today in Peru or somewhere in South America. The mummies of the emperors were burned and destroyed, while others were well hidden. Scientists say that in order to discover the true origins of these ancient populations, they must study the DNA obtained from some mummy of some emperor who represented the elite class of this mythical race.
"Se respirate potete ancora impugnare una spada."
Username

Post by Username »

I have heard that he had raped many women. So, regardless of Satanic or jewish origin, he's someone extremely detesting and disgusting to me.
Breathe with your chest.
My thoughts,emotions and feelings may lie to me but I can never lie to myself.
Stormblood

Post by Stormblood »

ZmajEriksson wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:29 pm
Stormblood wrote:
ZmajEriksson wrote:

Sri Lanka wasn't part of Atlantis. Atlantis was the Mid Atlantic Ridge. It was above water during the time Plato said Atlantis was around and there's hundreds of pyramids there
That was debunked in sermons already. Atlantis is East, not West. The only above-water portions of it remaining are Sri Lanka, New Zealand, Easter Island and a few others.

Heil Satan!
Heil Sammas!
Heil Andras!
Heil Ninurta!
Heil Hitler!
Satanama!
ZmajEriksson

Post by ZmajEriksson »

Stormblood wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:34 pm
ZmajEriksson wrote:
Stormblood wrote:

That was debunked in sermons already. Atlantis is East, not West. The only above-water portions of it remaining are Sri Lanka, New Zealand, Easter Island and a few others.
The Mid-Atlantic Ridge was above water before the flood and is home to more pyramids than Egypt. Atlantis was west. There were multiple kingdoms that fell in worldwide cataclysms. They happen every 12,000 years and we've been here for millions
देवदेवं
ŞEYTANU AKBAR
СЛАВА ДИЯВОЛУ
Aquarius

Post by Aquarius »

ZmajEriksson wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:17 pm
Stormblood wrote:
ZmajEriksson wrote:

we've been here for millions
Yes, we're here from far more than the age of our creator. lol...
ZmajEriksson

Post by ZmajEriksson »

Aquarius wrote:
Thu Mar 18, 2021 7:35 am
ZmajEriksson wrote:
Stormblood wrote:

Aryans have the same biospirit as the gods. We're the same race as them. So yes, we as a species, have been here much longer than any individual
देवदेवं
ŞEYTANU AKBAR
СЛАВА ДИЯВОЛУ
Aquarius

Post by Aquarius »

ZmajEriksson wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:46 am
Aquarius wrote:
ZmajEriksson wrote:

Aryans have the same biospirit as the gods. We're the same race as them. So yes, we as a species, have been here much longer than any individual
You said we've been here for millions of years, that's not possible since not even Satan is million of years old, He is about 500000 years old.
Stormblood

Post by Stormblood »

ZmajEriksson wrote:
Stormblood wrote:
ZmajEriksson wrote:

The Mid-Atlantic Ridge was above water before the flood and is home to more pyramids than Egypt. Atlantis was west. There were multiple kingdoms that fell in worldwide cataclysms. They happen every 12,000 years and we've been here for millions
You can killing for unsubstantiated beliefs as much as you kept shilling for Genghis Cohen. No one believes you anyway.

Heil Satan!
Heil Sammas!
Heil Andras!
Heil Ninurta!
Heil Hitler!
Satanama!
ZmajEriksson

Post by ZmajEriksson »

Aquarius wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:30 am
ZmajEriksson wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:46 am
Aquarius wrote:

You said we've been here for millions of years, that's not possible since not even Satan is million of years old, He is about 500000 years old.
Satan wasn't the first Aryan. He has parents and other ancestors. Our species is much older than him and we have artificial structures confirmed to be millions of years old. There's nothing impossible about it
देवदेवं
ŞEYTANU AKBAR
СЛАВА ДИЯВОЛУ
ZmajEriksson

Post by ZmajEriksson »

Stormblood wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:00 am
ZmajEriksson wrote:
Stormblood wrote:

You can killing for unsubstantiated beliefs as much as you kept shilling for Genghis Cohen. No one believes you anyway.
Actually this is becoming a very popular belief among archaeologists that the ministry has used as sources many times. Satan wasn't the first Aryan. He has parents and other ancestors. Our species is much older than him and we have artificial structures confirmed to be millions of years old. There's nothing impossible about it.

And, as I already explained last year, Genghis Khan was Aryan and there's absolutely no evidence to suggest otherwise. You and countless others think Genghis was the only Mongol emperor for some reason. He was ordered by Satan to do what he did. It was his grandson that was a shabos goy, not him. This is pretty obvious if you actually take the time to research these topics rather than pulling unsubstantiated claims out of your ass just so you can be right. It's immature morons like you that make people hate JoS
देवदेवं
ŞEYTANU AKBAR
СЛАВА ДИЯВОЛУ
Aquarius

Post by Aquarius »

ZmajEriksson wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:20 pm
Stormblood wrote:
ZmajEriksson wrote:

Actually this is becoming a very popular belief among archaeologists that the ministry has used as sources many times. Satan wasn't the first Aryan. He has parents and other ancestors. Our species is much older than him and we have artificial structures confirmed to be millions of years old. There's nothing impossible about it.

And, as I already explained last year, Genghis Khan was Aryan and there's absolutely no evidence to suggest otherwise. You and countless others think Genghis was the only Mongol emperor for some reason. He was ordered by Satan to do what he did. It was his grandson that was a shabos goy, not him. This is pretty obvious if you actually take the time to research these topics rather than pulling unsubstantiated claims out of your ass just so you can be right. It's immature morons like you that make people hate JoS
There's no need to go on with this bullshit discussion, it lasted too long. At this point you're not someone to be taken seriously.
sonnenkraft

Post by sonnenkraft »

ZmajEriksson wrote:
Stormblood wrote:
ZmajEriksson wrote:

ZmajEriksson wrote:
Stormblood wrote:
ZmajEriksson wrote:

Get over it ZmajEriksson ,You can't handle the truth, no one is against you.
You worship gengee Just like Arabs worship mohammed .

Stop worshiping criminals,and stop defending them.

ZmajEriksson

Post by ZmajEriksson »

Aquarius wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:48 pm
ZmajEriksson wrote:
Stormblood wrote:

There's no need to go on with this bullshit discussion, it lasted too long. At this point you're not someone to be taken seriously.
I can say the same for you. You're incapable of adapting to new information and contradict the information provided by the Ministry just so you can be right in your mind
देवदेवं
ŞEYTANU AKBAR
СЛАВА ДИЯВОЛУ
ZmajEriksson

Post by ZmajEriksson »

sonnenkraft wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:52 pm
ZmajEriksson wrote:
Stormblood wrote:

ZmajEriksson wrote:
Stormblood wrote:

Hitler was a criminal and you worship him. Learn to adapt to new information. Stubborn ignorance is not cash money and law doesn't define morality. Genghis Khan was the Alexander of his day and all the evidence makes it obvious. And there were obviously Aryans on Earth before "humans" even if you assume Satan was the first of the gods to step foot on earth which is a big assumption and goes against the true Satanic chronology laid out in the Vedic texts
देवदेवं
ŞEYTANU AKBAR
СЛАВА ДИЯВОЛУ
Aquarius

Post by Aquarius »

ZmajEriksson wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:29 pm
Hitler was a criminal and you worship him
Ahahahah, gotcha, was just about time that you would expose yourself this much.
Stormblood

Post by Stormblood »

ZmajEriksson wrote:
sonnenkraft wrote:
ZmajEriksson wrote:

ZmajEriksson wrote:

Hitler was a criminal and you worship him.
Thanks for showing us your true colours yet again.

Heil Satan!
Heil Sammas!
Heil Andras!
Heil Ninurta!
Heil Hitler!
Satanama!
ZmajEriksson

Post by ZmajEriksson »

Stormblood wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:05 am
ZmajEriksson wrote:
sonnenkraft wrote:

Hitler was a criminal and you worship him.
Thanks for showing us your true colours yet again.
Where's the lie? Hitler went to prison. He was literally a criminal. I was simply trying to make the point that legality =/= morality. Try thinking about what you read
देवदेवं
ŞEYTANU AKBAR
СЛАВА ДИЯВОЛУ
Ol argedco luciftias

Aquarius wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:58 am
ZmajEriksson wrote:
Hitler was a criminal and you worship him
Ahahahah, gotcha, was just about time that you would expose yourself this much.
What a rat. At least it admits it.