Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Where's Lucius Oria?

Ninja 666 said:
Where's Lucius Oria?

I've tried to reach him but I got no answer.

He is fine and well just inundated and busy. He is also doing some things with his career and future position which is why he is not much active. I communicate with him occassionally.

HPS Shannon said:
Ninja 666 said:
Where's Lucius Oria?

He is fine and well just inundated and busy. He is also doing some things with his career and future position which is why he is not much active. I communicate with him occassionally.

Thank you for the news. If you remember and if it's not too much to ask, please give him my regards the next time you speak to him. Or if you know of how to reach him please let me know. I got his email and other ways of reaching him but got no response.

High Priest Lucius Oria said:
Ninja 666 said:
Where's Lucius Oria?

Yes hello I am back. How can I help ?

Hello Lucius! Good to see you. Hope your doing well. I can't remember exactly what it was, but I think I solved it. How are you doing? Do you got some good articles / sermons coming out soon?

Ninja 666 said:
Ninja 666 said:
Where's Lucius Oria?

Hello Lucius! Good to see you. Hope your doing well. I can't remember exactly what it was, but I think I solved it. How are you doing? Do you got some good articles / sermons coming out soon?

I am good thanks. Good to see you too. I have just released the next article for the 'taoist path to immortality' series.

Ninja 666 said:

I am good thanks. Good to see you too. I have just released the next article for the 'taoist path to immortality' series.

Good to hear you're doing good! I'll be reading that article asap. I remember what I wanted to talk to you about. I needed to reduce my meditation program, but I posted it in the forum and got some help from HP Cobra. He gave me some tips that reduced it by an hour. I remember you mentioned a routine that was only 45 min.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back