Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Looking for viets

666mt

Hi there in Vietnamese I would like to find other Vietnamese I can talk to about just Vietnamese stuff like religion and Christianity and stuff, is anyone Vietnamese?

Yo, bro!

I'm Half-Vietnamese, living outside Vietnam. How are you?

I've read some about Christianity in Vietnam and something about the history of Vietnam and culture. Have you studied the enemies infiltration of Vietnam, or anything related to our people?

Hey! Sorry for the late reply
No I haven't studied anything about our people. But I'm interested in the christian Viet and if there the same as white Christian's

animeman666 said:
Hey! Sorry for the late reply
No I haven't studied anything about our people. But I'm interested in the christian Viet and if there the same as white Christian's

Yo! No worries, we all have late replies now and then.

I'm not sure if the "Vietnamese version" of Christianity is different from the "White version". I do know that Christianity has different sects like Orthodox, Protestant, Lutherian etc. However they are just different branches of the same core "religion", and they all essentially worship the same Jewish thoughtform.

It would be the same should there be an "Asian" or for this instance a "Vietnamese" version of Christianity. It's feeding the same Jewish thoughtform.

Whether an "Asian / Vietnamese Christian" or a "White Christian" they both worship the same filth.

The Final RTR helps remove curses on all gentiles and this includes the Vietnamese people.

Specifics and details should be figured out easily. Type into any search engine "Christianity in Vietnam", or similar, and it should come up.

If you do some research please share your results.

Ninja,
I feel like I can talk with you and that your a cool guy. What's your story if you don't mind me asking. How did you end up here? I have some problems I'd like to get your opinion on them.

I was never a big Christian though and I was never a small one either. I was more Atheist than I ever was a Christian.

animeman666 said:
Ninja,
I feel like I can talk with you and that your a cool guy. What's your story if you don't mind me asking. How did you end up here? I have some problems I'd like to get your opinion on them.

(This comment was supposed to come before the "I was never a big Christian" comment. So the other comment might have come off as a little strange.)

What's on your mind bro? And how did you get here? If I remember correctly, I was searching for "the truth". I went through a lot of conspiracy theories, and spiritual stuff. After some reading and theorizing, because I was in the Christian paradigm, at first I thought about becoming more powerful than "Archangel Michael", then one day, I thought about becoming more powerful than "god", or something like that. Then I thought about checking Satan out. I ended up on the Joy of Satan website and it just snowballed from there.

If you're going to state your problem, and story, here, remember to not give out to much personal information. So you're protected from someone identifying you.

animeman666 said:
Ninja,

I was hearing voices and I was on YouTube looking for means to an end then I came across this video where they said God and Satan was backwards, I didn't look into it forsometime because I was dependent on Jesus for help with the voices but my curiosity finally got the better of me and I looked into it and figured out Satan is really the true God so I decided to follow jos lol but I still hear my friends voices I think it's the enemy but I can't get it to stop.

I was hearing voices and I was on YouTube looking for means to an end then I came across this video where they said God and Satan was backwards, I didn't look into it forsometime because I was dependent on Jesus for help with the voices but my curiosity finally got the better of me and I looked into it and figured out Satan is really the true God so I decided to follow jos lol but I still hear my friends voices I think it's the enemy but I can't get it to stop.

I'm not sure what it is. It can be many things. I assume you're dedicated and do power meditations. Since it begun before you came to the JOS, I'm not sure. Usually this can be because your opening dormant parts of your mind or it can be the enemy. It can also be something else.

I would try to do void meditation, not focusing on the voice to see if ignoring it makes it go away, cleaning my aura or do some banishing rituals.

Feel free to report back on this post if it doesn't work and we'll figure something out, but also if it does work.

animeman666 said:

I'm not sure what it is. It can be many things. I assume you're dedicated and do power meditations. Since it begun before you came to the JOS, I'm not sure. Usually this can be because your opening dormant parts of your mind or it can be the enemy. It can also be something else.

I would try to do void meditation, not focusing on the voice to see if ignoring it makes it go away, cleaning my aura or do some banishing rituals.

Feel free to report back on this post if it doesn't work and we'll figure something out, but also if it does work.

animeman666 said:

I just close my chrakras and do returning curses 1&2 I think the voices are the actual people and the voices that bug are of a Christian and a race mix girl

animeman666 said:
I just close my chrakras and do returning curses 1&2 I think the voices are the actual people and the voices that bug are of a Christian and a race mix girl
It’s your own mind, do void meditation seriously and don’t give it attention and it will go away.

I’m an expat living in Vietnam, I’m not Asian, but I’ve noticed the Vietnamese Christian mentality and the Western Christian mentality are the same.

اريد بيع روحي للشيطان بالطريقه الصحيحة مقابل تلبيه رغباتى .... ارجو التواصل معي عبر الواتس اب الخاص بى 2001098037777

I want to have sex with the Great God, what do I do to get an invitation

Walid said:

You need to put alot of money in my bank acc then i will show you the next step on the ladder.

Walid said:

Sending me your credit card information is a start. If you're an American, your social security number is a great addition.

(This is a joke, for any feds reading. Don't get butthurt over it.)

Aquarius said:
animeman666 said:
It’s your own mind, do void meditation seriously and don’t give it attention and it will go away.

the problem is the voice on the xian changes the energy and it makes me crazy i haven't been able to advance.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back