Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Asian Sorcery

High Priest Lucius Oria said:
d03f5ec6f0.jpg

The Ancient Taoist Principle of Reciprocity States:

"If you do me a favor, I will return a greater favor to you but if you hurt me, I will not offer the other cheek. If you insult me, I will punch you; if you punch me, I will break your arm; if you break my arm, I will break your leg; and if you break my leg, I will put you in a coffin."

Witchcraft has been prevalent throughout the Asian race for thousands of years. Unlike the suicidal teachings of the Joo religions which preach cheek turning and being helpless, Asian sorcery has none of this as evident from the old Taoist principle stated above. This kind of sorcery is rampant in South East Asia (SEA), with spells ranging from love/sex to spells that cause insanity/death. The knowledge of Taoist sorcery (also known as Mao-Shan Magic), although once very common in China, is now almost non-existent due to the Chinese Communist Party and the cultural revolution, which nearly completely destroyed organic Chinese culture. The remnants of Mao-Shan sorcerers left for places such as Hong-Kong, Taiwan and SEA. It is also known that these individuals would also adapt to the magickal practices of a region they settle, in order to effectively counter any threats and also increase their own power.

Asian black magick, known to the Chinese as 降头 (Gong Tau/Jiang Tou) can be performed either using one's own spiritual powers or through the use of poison magicks. Spiritual based Jiang Tou can involve the use of element manipulation (based on the Taoist concept of a five elemental soul), specific black magick mantras and also specially made talismans, which are used to attract, capture and command weaker entities to do the bidding of the mage. Powerful astral entities and Gods can also be petitioned by the mage to assist in their endeavours, provided they perform a service for them, a two way street. Japanese mages are known for this through the employ of familiars such as fox or snake spirits, regularly appeasing them in order to maintain their services.Asian black magick, known to the Chinese as 降头 (Gong Tau/Jiang Tou) can be performed either using one's own spiritual powers or through the use of poison magicks. Spiritual based Jiang Tou can involve the use of element manipulation (based on the Taoist concept of a five elemental soul), specific black magick mantras and also specially made talismans, which are used to attract, capture and command weaker entities to do the bidding of the mage. Powerful astral entities and Gods can also be petitioned by the mage to assist in their endeavours, provided they perform a service for them, a two way street. Japanese mages are known for this through the employ of familiars such as fox or snake spirits, regularly appeasing them in order to maintain their services.

Performing Spiritual Gong Tau typically requires the mage to know the exact date of birth of the individual as well as a personal belonging or body part to form the psychic link between mage and victim (however if the mage is sufficiently powerful enough, this is unnecessary). This is why it is said that giving out your birth details to people is considered to be very unwise in Asia. Given the degeneration of knowledge regarding magicks through the Asian race due to factors such as joozish corruption and general modernisation, non-spiritual Gong Tau is used more often than the spiritual. Asian witchcraft is very well known in Asia as a tool for matters of revenge, money and love. As a general rule when travelling in South East Asia, it is advisable not to offend any of the locals as that runs the risk of having to deal with curses from such individuals. As found in both East and West, Taoist sorcerers make use of poppit magick in order to exact revenge and pain on their victims. This is known to Chinese as Straw Effigy Gong Tau (草人降) and it is most often used by Taoist sorcerers who wish to destroy their enemies. Interestingly, the use of exorcism can be an advantage to the black mage which is seen as both selfless and self serving. This form of Spiritual Gong Tau has the mage not only exorcise malevolent entities from victims, but also sending said entities off to instead possess his/her enemies. It is this way that the mage can be both a liberator and a destroyer. Japanese kitsune-tsukai (fox witches) can also use their fox spirit/s in this manner, possessing their enemies and slowly decaying their mind, body and soul until are no more.

Non-Spiritual Gong Tau involves the creation and usage of different fluids/poisons to control/seduce/kill intended targets. An example of such is a potent Gong Tau poison known as Gu, also known as Santau in other parts of South East Asia. This poison is created by sealing away poisonous creatures (snakes, scorpions, frogs etc) in a pot that is buried underground. The lack of air will cause the creatures to attack each other and collectively pool together their toxins. Gu is usually intended for consumption by the victim, which causes a slow and painful death. Corpse Oil (降头油) is another well known method of Non-Spiritual Gong Tau which is mainly used in matters of love and sex. As the name implies, it requires the use of skin, burnt using a candle on the chin of a dead woman, the oil is used the same way as Gu. This method is still to this day, very popular in countries such as Thailand and Malaysia where they sell this oil which is known as Nam Man Prai or Minyak Dagu. Similarly, it is well known to the magickal community that bodily fluids such as semen and blood, have power to them. Menstrual Blood Gong Tau (经血降), a type of blood magick, works by having the intended victim consume the blood (mixed with food or drink) in matters of sexual and love attractions. It causes the victim to obsess over the mage, uninterested in wandering, staying solely focused on them. Interestingly, this type of magick is also seen in Hoodoo, meaning it is a common practice across local folk systems of different cultures and races.

Extremely powerful mages can command weaker astral entities to do work for them by either threatening to destroy them if they don't, or bribing them in some way. Such work can involve bringing in fame, fortune, success and protection to the sorcerer. Some of these workings are definitely not for the faint of heart and require a strong mind, body, soul and character to see through (e.g. the creation of a Kuman Thong, a household divinity in Thai pop religion). The reality of life is such where the weak are at the mercy of the strong and this also applies to the afterlife and also between those living and those unliving. It can be cruel but only those with sufficient knowledge will be able to succeed in all their endeavours both in the material and astral worlds. The inverse also applies where the sorcerer can petition a myriad of Gods and other beings of the same tier in the astral realm to help them, in exchange for some kind of service being done in return. It should be obvious to those who are reading this article, that this includes the Gods of Hell.

This concludes the brief summary and introduction to Asian (specifically Chinese) sorcery. A taste of how spiritual warfare was conducted by the Asian peoples which show we as a race are not so easily beaten. Along with the RTRs, we have some serious witchpower at our hands in order to destroy our enemies, attract our desires and even attain Godhood.

Sources:

Chinese Taoist Sorcery: The Art of Getting Even. Min Tzu

http://taoist-sorcery.blogspot.co.nz/

High Priest Lucius Oria

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/OrientalSatanicAlliance/info

These days, how much can you trust a mage in Asia? I know many are still sticking to tradition. However, just the other day, I saw a mage selling his products (i.e. Yantra, amulets, the kuman thong figures), and one of the Yantra he has is of an alien, looks exactly like the greys. Can the mage actually use a grey? He wrote in caption that this yantra has alien and can be used to help with whatever the person wants it for.

This makes me believe some mages (called ajarn in my languages) can not be trusted if working with or using the grey aliens regarding the Yantra.

Oh, and btw, since magic and sorcery is still so common in Asia (nobody will think you are weird for going to a mage over in Asia, especially Thailand, Laos, and Cambodia), it is not odd that a person of Asian descent come from a long line of mages/sorcerers or those with occult knowledge. My father was one and hence my interest in occult was strong since I was very little. Too bad we don't have a relationship. But not too bad as well for I have found JoS :)

Kinnaree said:
ajarns in my languages

Just bear with me.

But the fact this person is in cahoots with enemy aliens despite his knowingness of whether they are good or bad is actually a good thing. The fact he literally calls them alien and the fact he is admitting subtly that magic/spirituality is something alien. Is proof enough that Asians will readily accept aliens into their livelihood or are interested in a physical, mental, and or spiritual package.

The sheer fact is this person is at least open and suggestible and can be made to understand. He might be ignorant and potentially stupid dealing with nefarious enemy extra-terrestrial forces but at least he is woke. Or to be more specific at least your "ajarns" are woke to concepts of alien and spiritual interaction.

It might seem bad due to their allegiance or non-allegiance perhaps out of financial desperation obviously a nefarious reason as to a spiritualist. But ATLEAST in his Weltanschaang(World-view) he is open to the idea of extra-terrestrials.

Don't condemn this person for his ignorance but rather commend him for being open. Even if it's the enemy in the appropriate time he can change his ways with some information and truths. At least he kept his avenues open and is potentially willing to change his ways for better reason.

This shows the Asians despite all the enemy bullshit kept a high level of knowledge in the civilizations. I have to wonder how many Asians know about aliens, vimanas, crafts, and other spiritualist stuff. Even if ignorant and recanting spiritual non-sense it's still a good thing. They keep a close tie to their religion and realize it's important for humanity.

Even the shitstorm of infestation from xtianity by groups like Theosophists and Neo-Theosophists shows that the ancient Alien Nordic culture survives the shitstorm. Like people state even Western Gentiles flock towards spiritualist religions looking for an escape from the enemy.

So at least Kinnaree be glad this person shows both spiritual intellect of Gods and physical intellect of aliens. No matter how in bed he is with the enemy, he can potentially change especially if his life is improved or shown a better path. He might walk the path of negativity or some negativity but at least he is open to broader spectrum.

Gear88 said:
Kinnaree said:
ajarns in my languages

Just bear with me.

But the fact this person is in cahoots with enemy aliens despite his knowingness of whether they are good or bad is actually a good thing. The fact he literally calls them alien and the fact he is admitting subtly that magic/spirituality is something alien. Is proof enough that Asians will readily accept aliens into their livelihood or are interested in a physical, mental, and or spiritual package.

The sheer fact is this person is at least open and suggestible and can be made to understand. He might be ignorant and potentially stupid dealing with nefarious enemy extra-terrestrial forces but at least he is woke. Or to be more specific at least your "ajarns" are woke to concepts of alien and spiritual interaction.

It might seem bad due to their allegiance or non-allegiance perhaps out of financial desperation obviously a nefarious reason as to a spiritualist. But ATLEAST in his Weltanschaang(World-view) he is open to the idea of extra-terrestrials.

Don't condemn this person for his ignorance but rather commend him for being open. Even if it's the enemy in the appropriate time he can change his ways with some information and truths. At least he kept his avenues open and is potentially willing to change his ways for better reason.

This shows the Asians despite all the enemy bullshit kept a high level of knowledge in the civilizations. I have to wonder how many Asians know about aliens, vimanas, crafts, and other spiritualist stuff. Even if ignorant and recanting spiritual non-sense it's still a good thing. They keep a close tie to their religion and realize it's important for humanity.

Even the shitstorm of infestation from xtianity by groups like Theosophists and Neo-Theosophists shows that the ancient Alien Nordic culture survives the shitstorm. Like people state even Western Gentiles flock towards spiritualist religions looking for an escape from the enemy.

So at least Kinnaree be glad this person shows both spiritual intellect of Gods and physical intellect of aliens. No matter how in bed he is with the enemy, he can potentially change especially if his life is improved or shown a better path. He might walk the path of negativity or some negativity but at least he is open to broader spectrum.

That puts things in perspective. I understand what you're saying.

I'm also wondering, can the ajarns or maw-pee (witch doctors/sorcerers) USE the grey aliens to do their bidding? In general, I know they can do this on other spirits but what about the greys?

Kinnaree said:
I'm also wondering, can the ajarns or maw-pee (witch doctors/sorcerers) USE the grey aliens to do their bidding? In general, I know they can do this on other spirits but what about the greys?

I think that is just retarded thinking. The greys aren't 100% stupid not smart but not stupid they MAY be enticed to help a person for some specific reason but in reality it's pretty retarded to play with the enemy. Might as well banish them and tell them to fuck off.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back