Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Tibetan Meditating Monks being bio-scanned

Ninja 666

I found this some time ago.

There are two videos, there is an explanation in one, and there is video footage in the other (with the Morgan Freeman introduction) where you actually see the water steaming off of the monks.

Both clips combined totals less than 10 minutes.

Tibetan Meditating Monks being bio-scanned - Miracles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCXr7rxTLBE

Combate stress - Herbert Benson (Morgan Freeman introduction)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpQ2cJIyiTc

A jew presenting himself as a supposed intellectual which people would assume to be never wrong goes on about meditation and during the process the video tells people to do the foundation meditation for breathing in energy, with fire, and focus on the chest. If these people were unknowning and just had strong minds as well as not having the discipline needed for deep meditation, they could really damage themselves. When more people start to get interested in meditation and yoga, without Intervention, expect to jew to be the supposed saint hero in regards to peoples lack of knowledge. And where did those heros take the past? After they raped and slaughtered all the pagans and priest, they ran through everything, kept knowledge for themselves, and made a huge lie to futher killing and raping people and nations

Thank you for this, absolute13. I didn't check through the entire video.

absolute13 said:
A jew presenting himself as a supposed intellectual which people would assume to be never wrong goes on about meditation and during the process the video tells people to do the foundation meditation for breathing in energy, with fire, and focus on the chest. If these people were unknowning and just had strong minds as well as not having the discipline needed for deep meditation, they could really damage themselves. When more people start to get interested in meditation and yoga, without Intervention, expect to jew to be the supposed saint hero in regards to peoples lack of knowledge. And where did those heros take the past? After they raped and slaughtered all the pagans and priest, they ran through everything, kept knowledge for themselves, and made a huge lie to futher killing and raping people and nations

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back