Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Pure Land Buddhism

I also believe amitabha is satan.in some sutras Shiva is considered a emanation of adibuddha avalokiteswara//amitabha.he emanates all the Vedic gods .

Also amitabha is highly revered in lamaism and lamaism uses tummo(Kundalini raising )and sexual yoga .they also believe in the self (atleast the shentong do)and not annihilation of the theravadan Buddhists.

Many Delogs have been dead for days to 3 weeks in the case of Shugsep Jetsun and they visited the Sukhavati of amitabha,the copper mountain palace of guru rinpoche,and yulokod of White tara !

One thing I notice in buddhist NDEs(Thai or Tibet) VS Christian NDEs is that the former are usually DAYS long while the latter at most a few hours dealing with enemy ETs and visions and Tulpa thoughtforms.

I just read the Delog story of Dawa Drolma-dead for 6 days who visited the pureland.I truly believe that the pureland is true.shugsep jetsun also visisted and was dead for more than two weeks.

unlike christian NDEs I notice pureland ones tend to be for days whereas XTian ones dealing with enemy ET visions are of lesser duration.

High Priest Lucius Oria said:
[my note this is corruption of the sutra as the dead do not advance spiritually].

High Priest Lucius Oria

I had the following idear:
If someone died and is not reincarnated yet, could this person/soul [for example ss which achieved raising kundalini, but not magnum opus] through invocation help/control advance a newer ss ? As exchange take 1/3 of the gained energy so both advance futher?

In a sport exampel someone lazy would be invocate a marathon runner, the runner would help/motivate/ runn for him (don´t know how far invocation can go). Both could gain. Thanks for your sermon.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back