Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Taoist Path to Immortality

Primordial Force Activation (Basic Practices II)

The Taoist texts show us the concept of generating the spiritual 'fetus' which acts to provide spiritual immortality. This golden fetus is the new immortal soul, the lesser rainbow body. There are further practices to integrate the five bodies to achieve full immortality.

powers1-1.jpg

daoist-alchemy-fetus.jpg

The navel area is the most important part to Taoist spiritual practice and is considered the key to eternal life. It is believed that the Dantian is located below the navel in the area of the Sacral chakra. However I disagree with simple logic, where do the energies of the Sacral and Solar energies collect ? This is where the lower Dantian, otherwise known as the Ocean of Qi is located. It is where the alchemy process begins and central to Taoist spiritual practice. The following exercises are used to open and strengthen the lower Dantian which is the main storage area for the body's Qi, and can be used to drive this Qi anywhere in the body. This is especially important for martial artists. There are many health benefits to having a strong lower Dantian however the primary alchemical function of the lower Dantian is the cultivation and refinement of the jing (sexual power) within the body.

Deep Abdominal Breathing

What-Belly-Breathing-Looks-Like.png

Deep abdominal breathing is the most basic breathing exercise that can and should be done all the time. It is the natural way we breathe and what the Taoists call, Iron Shirt. It's simple, babies do it. Expand the belly on the inhale and flatten it as you exhale. You'll find yourself with more energy through the day, sleep better and see your health improve over time.

This daily meditation is greatly enhanced with the foundation meditation along and the cultivation of a powerful ball of light at the lower Dantian. One can also gently tense the belly on the exhale to aid with the packing of energy although this is not necessary with the proper energy control. Qi flow improves as one advances in opening and strengthening the Dantian.

Energizer Breathing

Bhastrika_Pranayama_Yoga_Bellows_Breath.jpg

This is the Taoist variant of the Bhastrika breathing exercise. It is the Taoist bellows breath. It works to open up all the meridians in the body, the twelve primary meridians and the eight extrodinary meridians and fill them with Qi. This will improve all aspects of health that the meridians are associated with. This in turn fills the Dantian which further increases the vitality of the practitioner.

The breathing exercise is the same as Bhastrika. Focus on the kevala point and form the Magpie Bridge. Take it easy, the benefits build with each session but the body, mind and soul needs time to adjust.

Laughing Qigong

4B4FDB66-080D-4B92-A31A-096E82FB39E0.jpeg

This exercise involves simple laughter from the belly. This can be of varying degrees of intensity. This works on the 'second brain' of the body which is the gastrointestinal tract, the guts. According to Taoist thought, there is a connection between the brain and the second brain of the body and one can impact the other. This can be positive or negative. The diaphragm is exercised with the laughter which helps the lungs breathe more deeply and fully which further builds upon the previous two breathing exercises. This will also help to lessen the workload for the heart and improve the immune system through the activation of the lymphatic system and thymus gland. The sound 'ha' balances the water/fire ratio of the body which helps one avoid the excess of either.

The duration of this exercise up to the individual however, at the end one should take all the energy that is generated and cultivate it into a ball of light at the Dantian. The Inner Smile can be used as the Inner Laugh Qigong if one decides to do silent laughter.

Dantian Qigong

The lower Dantian has nine areas which can be individually worked upon which further opens and empowers the centre. This is accomplished through the Dragon and Tiger Breath, Perineum Power (root lock) and the Eleven Animal Posture exercises. The full exercises can be found in Tan Tian Chi Kung by Mantak Chia.

Iron Shirt Qigong

Iron Shirt Qigong was originally used by Kung Fu practitioners to improve internal power and resistance through the development of Qi within their organs, tendons and bones. Mastery of such was required before any actual fighting techniques were taught. This Qigong allowed them to withstand blows to their vital organs with the analogy with one without training experiencing the strike as steel and one with training experiencing such as plastic. The Qi protects.

This Qigong helps to properly align and empower the structure of the body through the creation of a Qi belt. Organs and glands are detoxified and worked with packed Qi to help cushion from external trauma and benefit from the increased Qi pressure. The fasciae sheets of the body are also packed with Qi to further protect the body with the added bonus of burning fat. One also learns how to properly root oneself to the Earth to release and absorb energy. Bone marrow is strengthened which enhances the blood and thus the lifeforce. Overall there is an increase flow of Qi and feeling of well-being. This Qigong teaches one Qi control.

The practices of the above can be found in Iron Shirt Chi Kung I, II and III by Mantak Chia.

Tai Chi Qigong & Tao Yin

Tai Chi is a major energy meditation which has many different styles. The one taught by Mantak is the Yang style which consists of thirteen movements performed and repeated in the four directions. The movements and postures (outer form) along with the internal energy working develops the inner structure and Qi flow of the meridians. Many people focus too much on the outer form and thus neglect the true power of the Qigong which is the internal work. With proper training, Tai Chi allows the practitioner to work with various sources of energy such as Earth, Lunar, Solar and such which provide a myriad of benefits too long to list.

Tao Yin (Taoist Yoga) is done to stimulate and harmonise Qi flow within the body and improve flexibility and condition of the spine and psoas muscles which are called the 'Muscles of the Soul'. The second brain is worked on and there is an overall improvement in health and structural alignment. It is a moving meditation and done in either sitting, lying or standing positions.

Tai Chi & Tao Yin Qigong both require knowledge of the previous exercises and how to work with the internal energy of the body.

The practices of the above can be found in Tai Chi Chi Kung I, II and Tao Yin by Mantak Chia.

All of these exercises are foundational and necessary. They work to provide the Qi foundation necessary for the future alchemical workings. In the next article, I will be providing information on the next step of this path which is the control and mastery over the sexual energy and organs of the body for cultivation of the jing. Sexual Kung Fu.

High Priest Lucius Oria

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/OrientalSatanicAlliance/info

Thank you High Priest Lucius Oria for the very informative post.
I know these things takes time to compile but will you be able to provide a pdf format of this post as well?

I would really appreciate.

Hail The Boss and The Patheons of Hell forever and always.

I know these things takes time to compile but will you be able to provide a pdf format of this post as well?

Shamutanti666 said:

You can Save the info on this page thus far by right clicking your mouse and clicking print, then change the destination to PDF. A small trick that works with chrome. If not you can always use a website to pdf converter online by searching this in a search engine such as google. Copy the link of the link of this page, convert and download. Method one is a fastest way in chrome though.

Braun666 said:
Shamutanti666 said:

You can Save the info on this page thus far by right clicking your mouse and clicking print, then change the destination to PDF. A small trick that works with chrome. If not you can always use a website to pdf converter online by searching this in a search engine such as google. Copy the link of the link of this page, convert and download. Method one is a fastest way in chrome though.

Thank you Braun. I can only via phone, but I will try the website converter tip.

Enjoy your day.

I have been doing the 6 healing sounds and the chi self massage for almost 6 months now. And i gotta say, doing chi self massage removes blockages as much as yoga, so if you do yoga most of it is not necessary, but the massage for the inner organs, the heart, the lungs, the spleen, the liver and the bowel, is recommended to do before doing yoga and breathing exercises, as it calms any tensions in these organs, which allows to concentrate better and also do breathing and asanas more effectively. Also doing it daily helped solve the bowel movement problems for me, which i had since childhood. Also all taoist practices up to the point of chi self massage concentrates on cleaning the soul, which is followed by empowerment starting from elixir chi kung, which i'm studying at the moment. The most important point of taoism is the circulation of the chi, chi circulation is as important as blood circulation, the better the circulation of such, the better one can ward off negativities and diseases, improving ones immunity. This is maybe why the word chi coincides with the word blood in chinese which is also called chi.

I’ve been interested in Tao for a minute because the Gods have repeatedly brought this up. I have also done Tao during invocation before ever having heard of Tao. For clarity, I don’t need to be Asian to work on such things or promote Tao? Even though it is asiatic, I think the spiritual practice is important and it has been helpful for me to understand some of what the Gods have been trying to help with. I’m not Asian buI they have pushed me towards some of what Tao has to offer. As far as the end, is it suspicious in any way that it deals with the ether? Or are they trying to say this is rising and projecting onto the either in a different way? Pardon me for popping onto the wrong forum. Every now and then I study up on a little of everything,

Sundara said:
I’ve been interested in Tao for a minute because the Gods have repeatedly brought this up. I have also done Tao during invocation before ever having heard of Tao. For clarity, I don’t need to be Asian to work on such things or promote Tao? Even though it is asiatic, I think the spiritual practice is important and it has been helpful for me to understand some of what the Gods have been trying to help with. I’m not Asian buI they have pushed me towards some of what Tao has to offer. As far as the end, is it suspicious in any way that it deals with the ether? Or are they trying to say this is rising and projecting onto the either in a different way? Pardon me for popping onto the wrong forum. Every now and then I study up on a little of everything,

I am a white soul who incorporates many Chinese and Asian practices into my path.

I have studied Chinese Medicine in an advanced way and am continually deepening my knowledge in that field despite my cultural and racial background.

I have been quite successful in doing so although it certainly surprises the local Chinese where I live when we speak together and they realise how well I understand it!

This is because Satan has guided me to this knowledge so.. If you feel lead then you should study it!

I will say Tao/Dào is something that implies a path or a way... There are many paths but the idea of the Tao in this sense is the middle path, balance of Yin and Yang energy in the body, essential for the ongoing spiritual practices taught by the Chinese.. So when speaking to Chinese people, you need to be clear about which Dào you are referring to, otherwise it can be taken many different ways..

For instance Feng Shen zhi Dao (minus correct tone marks) means 'Way of the wind spirit' or 'Path of the wind god' or 'Mastery of wind' amongst a few other ways it can be understood.. So the word Dào can imply a few different 'paths' if that makes any sense whatsoever...

Centralforce666 said:
Sundara said:

I am a white soul who incorporates many Chinese and Asian practices into my path.

I have studied Chinese Medicine in an advanced way and am continually deepening my knowledge in that field despite my cultural and racial background.

I have been quite successful in doing so although it certainly surprises the local Chinese where I live when we speak together and they realise how well I understand it!

This is because Satan has guided me to this knowledge so.. If you feel lead then you should study it!

I will say Tao/Dào is something that implies a path or a way... There are many paths but the idea of the Tao in this sense is the middle path, balance of Yin and Yang energy in the body, essential for the ongoing spiritual practices taught by the Chinese.. So when speaking to Chinese people, you need to be clear about which Dào you are referring to, otherwise it can be taken many different ways..

For instance Feng Shen zhi Dao (minus correct tone marks) means 'Way of the wind spirit' or 'Path of the wind god' or 'Mastery of wind' amongst a few other ways it can be understood.. So the word Dào can imply a few different 'paths' if that makes any sense whatsoever...

Thank you sir

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back