disorientation

The Oriental Satanic Alliance is a Forum Led by High Priest Lucius Oria, which includes Satanists who belong to the Asian Race.
animeman666

disorientation

Postby animeman666 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:00 am

what could a cause of disorientation be? a spiritual answer, please. I get disoriented and I hear the voices of people I know, but they are hundreds of miles away. does anybody know what the cause could be? I got drugged out by a Christian many years ago and it just happens to be that Christian that I hear, I got meds for my drug use but I still get disoriented and hear the voices.

Tala

Re: disorientation

Postby Tala » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:03 pm

I don't know the answer to your question, but I just want to suggest you post this in the joyofsatan666forum because more people will see it there and maybe someone else can answer.

animeman666 wrote:what could a cause of disorientation be? a spiritual answer, please. I get disoriented and I hear the voices of people I know, but they are hundreds of miles away. does anybody know what the cause could be? I got drugged out by a Christian many years ago and it just happens to be that Christian that I hear, I got meds for my drug use but I still get disoriented and hear the voices.