Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

asian satanic civilizations

666mt said:
are there any Asian civilizations created by Satanists?

India, the Chinese Empire, Japan (or Wakoku back in the day), Hawaii/Polynesian civilizations, Native Americans and the Mayan Empire, just to name a few. The latter 2 were from migrations from Asia and Polynesia and they applied their Satanic knowledge from Asia into these places as well.

Kavya Shukra said:
666mt said:

India, the Chinese Empire, Japan (or Wakoku back in the day), Hawaii/Polynesian civilizations, Native Americans and the Mayan Empire, just to name a few. The latter 2 were from migrations from Asia and Polynesia and they applied their Satanic knowledge from Asia into these places as well.

For China it looks like the Xia, Shang, Zhou and Han dynasties from what I've seen, the Warring States Era also had Pagan kingdoms and the Tang dynasty was where Buddhism was introduced, nonetheless it was still a Great Empire. The Srivijaya Empire of Malaysia and Majapahit Empire of modern-day Indonesia followed Vedic religion.

To add to that, there was the Kingdom of Zhangzhun, which followed the Bon religion. Not much of it remains today. The latter Tibetan Empire from what I'm reading was unfortunately Buddhist, because Tibetan Buddhists took many of the Bon practices for their "Tibetan Buddhism" before extinguishing the ancient Bon practitioners from Tibet.

The various Mongol and Turkic Empires followed Tengrism, before they too, were corrupted by Buddhism and Islam, as many Khans had to convert to Islam to keep their hold over predominantly-Muslim territories. I suppose they could have still been Tengrists at heart, but Muslim in the public.

Hope this adds a good extension!

- GuangXia_666

GuangXia_666 said:
Kavya Shukra said:
666mt said:
The Srivijaya Empire of Malaysia and Majapahit Empire of modern-day Indonesia followed Vedic religion.
- GuangXia_666

The Srivijaya Empire from Indonesia, precisely in Sumatra, not from Malaysia, in Malaysia, it is just a distribution from Indonesia, because of the invasion, so that the teachings reached the area there

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back