Dedication

The Oriental Satanic Alliance is a Forum Led by High Priest Lucius Oria, which includes Satanists who belong to the Asian Race.
DarkShadow

Dedication

Post by DarkShadow »

Thu. December 23, 2021
02:43 am

Tonight is the night dedicated to Satan :)
And I completed my dedication ritual tonight (around ten or fifteen minutes ago). I'm not sure though, because I do not feel anything special or extraordinary after dedicating. But I didn't expect anything Special to happen. I want confirmation that My dedication has really been accepted, without any sign I'm having doubt that I won't be accepted. I have waited for months to dedicate on this special night.

I fear needles and pointed objects too much, it was very hard for me to take out my blood. And I took bath for ritual but it was around three and half hour before starting, I hope I haven't dishonoured Gods I truly did not mean to in any way. And after completing the ritual I went to bed. I didn't sit there to meditate and I forgot to say 'So mote it be' and 'Hail Satan'. Oh Gods, I messed up the ritual.... :(

I want to write more .... But I'll go to sleep 💤

I have one question ⁉️ 🤔..
I do not understand the meaning of dedicating oneself to anyone. Can you please explain it for me ? What do we do when we dedicate ourself/ves to someone ?

(My Black candles have melted to half and I'm going to sleep, it's very cold here.)

Our Father's Blessings be with us All...
Hail Satan
DarkShadow

Re: Dedication

Post by DarkShadow »

One more question 🙂, Where and How to discard the Ashes and candle remains ? I do not want to throw them away , should I bury them ?
Fuchs

Post by Fuchs »

DarkShadow wrote:
Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:46 pm
Thu. December 23, 2021

Tonight is the night dedicated to Satan :)
And I completed my dedication ritual tonight (around ten or fifteen minutes ago). I'm not sure though, because I do not feel anything special or extraordinary after dedicating. But I didn't expect anything Special to happen. I want confirmation that My dedication has really been accepted, without any sign I'm having doubt that I won't be accepted. I have waited for months to dedicate on this special night.

I fear needles and pointed objects too much, it was very hard for me to take out my blood. And I took bath for ritual but it was around three and half hour before starting, I hope I haven't dishonoured Gods I truly did not mean to in any way. And after completing the ritual I went to bed. I didn't sit there to meditate and I forgot to say 'So mote it be' and 'Hail Satan'. Oh Gods, I messed up the ritual.... :(

I want to write more .... But I'll go to sleep 💤

I have one question ⁉️ 🤔..
I do not understand the meaning of dedicating oneself to anyone. Can you please explain it for me ? What do we do when we dedicate ourself/ves to someone ?

(My Black candles have melted to half and I'm going to sleep, it's very cold here.)

Our Father's Blessings be with us All...
Hail Satan
Welcome. It´s fine, most important is your intent.

Dedication is similar to join a alliance with someone, you fully trust him, he does fully trust you, you try to help him the best you can, he does the same to you. But this dedication is forever. (Beyond death)
"Human beings must become enlightened in order to find their way in the dark. Becoming enlightened means becoming smart travelers, who acquire knowledge of the way, an understanding of the local language and friendship with other travelers. We are all travelers in eternity." Thoth

Runes/workings combinded with colors. Improvement suggestions welcome
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44018

Deletion of unwanted memories.
viewtopic.php?p=197991#p197991

Immortal body rune working
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44428

viewtopic.php?p=211263#p211263
Fuchs

Post by Fuchs »

DarkShadow wrote:
Thu Dec 23, 2021 9:43 am
One more question 🙂, Where and How to discard the Ashes and candle remains ? I do not want to throw them away , should I bury them ?
You can.
"Human beings must become enlightened in order to find their way in the dark. Becoming enlightened means becoming smart travelers, who acquire knowledge of the way, an understanding of the local language and friendship with other travelers. We are all travelers in eternity." Thoth

Runes/workings combinded with colors. Improvement suggestions welcome
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44018

Deletion of unwanted memories.
viewtopic.php?p=197991#p197991

Immortal body rune working
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44428

viewtopic.php?p=211263#p211263
स त न म

Post by स त न म »

DarkShadow wrote:
Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:46 pm
Thu. December 23, 2021
You did the dedication on December 23rd? The timing could not have been better 8-) But in that regard you did not have to wait, any time to do the dedication ritual is fine.

Also, it's ok, you were accepted. Because at the time of dedication most people are not psychically open at all they don't feel anything. Now, get a meditation plan sorted. Start meditating. Demons and gods may try to help you since you're new and so that you can be helped and so that you advance you gotta start meditating daily.

Also, I see that you joined the forums in 2018 lmao. That some long waiting period :D I assume you already know where to look for meditations etc since you have been here before. But if you haven't already, check out the 40 day power meditation program. It's probably the best way to get started with meditations.
Hail Father Satan Forever!
Hail Lord Abigor Forever!
Hail The Crowned Princes of Hell Forever!
Hail The Powers of Duat Forever!

FRTR + Tetra Killing + Shattering Enemy Defences, paintable :) (by Soaring Eagle 666)