Can I help in translation even if undedicated??

The Oriental Satanic Alliance is a Forum Led by High Priest Lucius Oria, which includes Satanists who belong to the Asian Race.
....❤️

Can I help in translation even if undedicated??

Post by ....❤️ »

Greetings, all of Joy of Satan members.

I'm am new in this forums and undedicated. The reason is I fear bloodletting too much :(
I have passed out many times while getting injections and when blood was removed for diagnosis, another problem is weakness and lower blood level. So I fear bloodletting.I'm not dedicated but I have been on this forum ((reading stuff)) for around 2 years maybe.
You can notice I'm not good in English but my question is
"Can I help in translation work even if I'm not dedicated ??"

Please reply, I have been reading here and I do want to see this site in my native language, that is "Hindi", and if I can not then also please bother to reply.
Thank you very much
:D :D :D
Fuchs

Re: Can I help in translation even if undedicated??

Post by Fuchs »

....❤️ wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 2:46 pm

I'm am new in this forums and undedicated. The reason is I fear bloodletting too much :(
I have passed out many times while getting injections and when blood was removed for diagnosis, another problem is weakness and lower blood level. So I fear bloodletting.I'm not dedicated but I have been on this forum ((reading stuff)) for around 2 years maybe.

Please reply, I have been reading here and I do want to see this site in my native language, that is "Hindi", and if I can not then also please bother to reply.
Thank you very much
You can also dedicate in your astral temple:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopi ... le#p258264
"Human beings must become enlightened in order to find their way in the dark. Becoming enlightened means becoming smart travelers, who acquire knowledge of the way, an understanding of the local language and friendship with other travelers. We are all travelers in eternity." Thoth

Runes/workings combinded with colors. Improvement suggestions welcome
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44018

Deletion of unwanted memories.
viewtopic.php?p=197991#p197991

Immortal body rune working
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44428

viewtopic.php?p=211263#p211263
Aquarius

Post by Aquarius »

Have you been meditating or advancing in the past 2 years?

To answer your question, yes, you obviously can.
स त न म

Post by स त न म »

....❤️ wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 2:46 pm

Thank you very much
If it is only the amount of blood that is stopping you from dedicating then don't worry too much. A very small amount, and I mean extremely small amount of blood on the paper will also do.

I also believe that you can help with translations without dedicating. This is essentially doing direct work for the gods as was stated by HP hooded cobra as well. But if you do the dedication and begin this great journey then you will obviously have many great, boundless benefits. You will officially be on the side of the gods.
Hail Father Satan Forever!
Hail The Crowned Princes of Hell Forever!
Hail The Powers of Duat Forever!

FRTR + Tetra Killing + Shattering Enemy Defences, paintable :) (by Soaring Eagle 666)
https://web.archive.org/web/20210622175 ... tlify.app/