The Asian Race

The Oriental Satanic Alliance is a Forum Led by High Priest Lucius Oria, which includes Satanists who belong to the Asian Race.
Post Reply
Goat666
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:48 am

The Asian Race

Post by Goat666 »

Hi. Just wanted to start this topic because I want to know more about my race( and need some motivation). Maybe I am not looking hard enough but I haven't found as much information about Asians as I have about Blacks and Whites and have a few questions- hopefully they don't seem too stupid.
1. What are the main physical traits of Asians?
2. What are the Asian sub-races?
3. What are the main character traits of Asians( individually and collectively)?
4. What are the strengths( and weaknesses) of Asians?
Also if you have any additional information or resources, please share.
Thanks in advance to anyone who answers.
brdcketernal
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu May 06, 2021 12:50 pm

Re: The Asian Race

Post by brdcketernal »

Goat666 wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 2:40 pm
Hi. Just wanted to start this topic because I want to know more about my race( and need some motivation).

When people say "Asian race", they are actually referring to several different ethnicities and variations of the "Mongoloid race".

The term "Asian race" is not accurate, because in Asia there are also peoples of Caucasoid origin, such as Indians and Afghans.
Goat666 wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 2:40 pm
1. What are the main physical traits of Asians?
-Straight hair.
-Little or no beard.
-Thick lips (not as much as black, but thicker than Caucasians).
-Typical Mongoloid Nose.
-Skin tone varies according to ethnicity (for example, Native Americans generally have more tanned skin than Chinese, both are Mongoloids).
-Black hair/brown eye.

Funny fact: Some Mongoloids ethnicities, like Native Americans, never go bald.
Goat666 wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 2:40 pm
2. What are the Asian sub-races?
The list is huge!

The peoples of China, Japan, Vietnam, Malaysia, Native Americans, Mexican natives, Brazilian natives, Argentine natives ...they are all examples of Mongoloid variations or subgroups.
Goat666 wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 2:40 pm
3. What are the main character traits of Asians( individually and collectively)?
This depends on so many different factors. It is frivolous to attribute a general psychic or social "characteristic" to all people of Mongoloid ancestry.

In addition, all people are individually different from each other, even if they are twin brothers or sisters.
Goat666 wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 2:40 pm
4. What are the strengths( and weaknesses) of Asians?
That question doesn't even make sense!
They are not identical machines, they are people!

There were Mongoloids like: Genghis Khan, Sun Tzu, Attila the hun, Bruce Lee, Miyamoto musashi ... true legendary men.

I could go further and compare some Mongoloid men who have already existed on this planet with Nordic men ... but I will avoid this comparison, to ensure approval of my post.
Goat666 wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 2:40 pm
Also if you have any additional information or resources, please share.
Thanks in advance to anyone who answers.

Image

This image is good to illustrate some racial differences, but it is wrong when it says that "Mongoloids" have "yellow" skin.

Mongoloids' skin can be any color ...

Koreans have whiter skin than some Caucasians in the Mediterranean.
Some Thailanders have darker skin than some Africans-Negroids.

Koreans and Thailanders are Mongoloids.
Goat666
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:48 am

Re: The Asian Race

Post by Goat666 »

brdcketernal wrote:
Mon May 31, 2021 3:09 am
Goat666 wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 2:40 pm
Hi. Just wanted to start this topic because I want to know more about my race( and need some motivation).

When people say "Asian race", they are actually referring to several different ethnicities and variations of the "Mongoloid race".

The term "Asian race" is not accurate, because in Asia there are also peoples of Caucasoid origin, such as Indians and Afghans.
Goat666 wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 2:40 pm
1. What are the main physical traits of Asians?
-Straight hair.
-Little or no beard.
-Thick lips (not as much as black, but thicker than Caucasians).
-Typical Mongoloid Nose.
-Skin tone varies according to ethnicity (for example, Native Americans generally have more tanned skin than Chinese, both are Mongoloids).
-Black hair/brown eye.

Funny fact: Some Mongoloids ethnicities, like Native Americans, never go bald.
Goat666 wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 2:40 pm
2. What are the Asian sub-races?
The list is huge!

The peoples of China, Japan, Vietnam, Malaysia, Native Americans, Mexican natives, Brazilian natives, Argentine natives ...they are all examples of Mongoloid variations or subgroups.
Goat666 wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 2:40 pm
3. What are the main character traits of Asians( individually and collectively)?
This depends on so many different factors. It is frivolous to attribute a general psychic or social "characteristic" to all people of Mongoloid ancestry.

In addition, all people are individually different from each other, even if they are twin brothers or sisters.
Goat666 wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 2:40 pm
4. What are the strengths( and weaknesses) of Asians?
That question doesn't even make sense!
They are not identical machines, they are people!

There were Mongoloids like: Genghis Khan, Sun Tzu, Attila the hun, Bruce Lee, Miyamoto musashi ... true legendary men.

I could go further and compare some Mongoloid men who have already existed on this planet with Nordic men ... but I will avoid this comparison, to ensure approval of my post.
Goat666 wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 2:40 pm
Also if you have any additional information or resources, please share.
Thanks in advance to anyone who answers.

Image

This image is good to illustrate some racial differences, but it is wrong when it says that "Mongoloids" have "yellow" skin.

Mongoloids' skin can be any color ...

Koreans have whiter skin than some Caucasians in the Mediterranean.
Some Thailanders have darker skin than some Africans-Negroids.

Koreans and Thailanders are Mongoloids.
Hi. Thanks for your reply!
Your answers for 1 and 2 were helpful and I agree that 3 and 4 were a bit dumb and didn't make much sense. The image is much appreciated too but I am still left with a couple of questions. Personally, I think that Mongoloid is a sub race( Which contains its own sub groups) within the Asian race as not all Asians are Mongoloid. I think that Asian race is the correct term as this simply describes all the groups within certain racial parameters and they all originate from Asia and its the most widely used even on this forum( even the description of Oriental Satanic Alliance says 'Satanists of the Asian race'). Also, Indians are not Caucasoid but rather another sub group( which also contains even more sub groups) within the Asian race and some have more Caucasoid or Negroid or Mongoloid mixed in but ultimately they are Asian.
Its been talked about a before, here's a couple of them:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.ph ... ans#p71169
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=26139&p=120156&hili ... an#p120156
Rational Satanist
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu May 13, 2021 8:21 am

Re: The Asian Race

Post by Rational Satanist »

brdcketernal wrote:
Mon May 31, 2021 3:09 am
The term "Asian race" is not accurate, because in Asia there are also peoples of Caucasoid origin, such as Indians and Afghans.
You're being pedantic for no reason, you already know the person and every other member here refers to the mongoloid race by the term "asian".
brdcketernal wrote:
Mon May 31, 2021 3:09 am
That question doesn't even make sense!
They are not identical machines, they are people!
You had to cook up a strawman which nobody said, you already know that a general trend in a race or gender does not imply that every member of it is the same. For example: women are emotional. Is every woman emotional? No. Just because somebody is asking about a general trend it doesn't mean he thinks every asian is the same, DUH.

Asians in fact are more peaceful than other races (crime stats show that) and are more intellectual/left brained (Particularly Japanese/Chinese/Korean ones, stereotypes about Asians being geeks don't exist for no reason). That's the general trend, so don't reply with a strawman again about Genghis Khan or another violent asian person.
Goat666 wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 2:40 pm
3. What are the main character traits of Asians( individually and collectively)?
4. What are the strengths( and weaknesses) of Asians?
I hope this answered a part of your questions too, OP, because some banned anti-white douchebag had to strawman you.

Literally every leftist/commiefa troll makes the exact same strawman when you bring up racial traits. It's a common leftist talking point.

This is the same person who wrote this:
brdcketernal wrote:
Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:14 am
In my position I benefit from the war of war between Jews and Northern Europeans in a few points. I also want to dilute the "white race"... not with immigration and mixing with blacks. but with Hispanics, Arabs and some other Asian and Latino ethnicities.
and who also wrote this before:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 8:43 pm

Be aware that this person whom you reply to, has come from /Pol/ or Reddit or something. He is not one of us, and wrote lengthy analysis on why Race mixing is the future and why Whites need to breed all other races like jews did, alongside other strange stuff, and how I need to be punished for promoting the contrary. And a lot of other stuff.
Nice try, Shlomo!
Goat666
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:48 am

Re: The Asian Race

Post by Goat666 »

Rational Satanist wrote:
Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:11 pm
brdcketernal wrote:
Mon May 31, 2021 3:09 am
The term "Asian race" is not accurate, because in Asia there are also peoples of Caucasoid origin, such as Indians and Afghans.
You're being pedantic for no reason, you already know the person and every other member here refers to the mongoloid race by the term "asian".
brdcketernal wrote:
Mon May 31, 2021 3:09 am
That question doesn't even make sense!
They are not identical machines, they are people!
You had to cook up a strawman which nobody said, you already know that a general trend in a race or gender does not imply that every member of it is the same. For example: women are emotional. Is every woman emotional? No. Just because somebody is asking about a general trend it doesn't mean he thinks every asian is the same, DUH.

Asians in fact are more peaceful than other races (crime stats show that) and are more intellectual/left brained (Particularly Japanese/Chinese/Korean ones, stereotypes about Asians being geeks don't exist for no reason). That's the general trend, so don't reply with a strawman again about Genghis Khan or another violent asian person.
Goat666 wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 2:40 pm
3. What are the main character traits of Asians( individually and collectively)?
4. What are the strengths( and weaknesses) of Asians?
I hope this answered a part of your questions too, OP, because some banned anti-white douchebag had to strawman you.

Literally every leftist/commiefa troll makes the exact same strawman when you bring up racial traits. It's a common leftist talking point.

This is the same person who wrote this:
brdcketernal wrote:
Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:14 am
In my position I benefit from the war of war between Jews and Northern Europeans in a few points. I also want to dilute the "white race"... not with immigration and mixing with blacks. but with Hispanics, Arabs and some other Asian and Latino ethnicities.
and who also wrote this before:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 8:43 pm

Be aware that this person whom you reply to, has come from /Pol/ or Reddit or something. He is not one of us, and wrote lengthy analysis on why Race mixing is the future and why Whites need to breed all other races like jews did, alongside other strange stuff, and how I need to be punished for promoting the contrary. And a lot of other stuff.
Nice try, Shlomo!
Thank you for actually answering my questions and bringing my attention to who brdcketernal is. I was wondering why his post was quite strange and was contrary to what has been said on this subject before. Asian is the correct term as you have also pointed out. I agree stereotypes exist because there is truth behind it and no harm done by discussing general trends. The reason I started this topic was because I recognise this as important and the troll tries to dismiss the entire thing. Once again, thanks for actually answering and showing up an idiot troll.
Post Reply