Falun Gong

The Oriental Satanic Alliance is a Forum Led by High Priest Lucius Oria, which includes Satanists who belong to the Asian Race.
High Priest Lucius Oria

Falun Gong

Postby High Priest Lucius Oria » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:14 am

What is Falun Gong ?

Falun Gong 法輪功 (Literally Dharmic Wheel Practice) was a hidden branch of Qi Gong made public to the Chinese in the early 90s. Handed down to it's founder Li Hongzhi by the old enlightened masters who escaped Communist persecution, the spiritual practice consists of five physical postures done slowly and with controlled breathing. As stated by it's founder, Falun Gong is different from traditional Qi Gong. Instead of cultivating the elixirs of the soul, the practice works to cultivate a Falun (My note: Swastika Wheel) in the soul which continuously works to absorb and integrate universal energy into oneself. Falun is said to be a miniature version of the universe in terms of spin and vibration, perfecting the individual as it turns. The end goal of this cultivation is to achieve a divine state while still alive, attaining the Tao/Buddhahood. The emblem of Falun Gong itself is the Swastika along with the Taijitu (Yin Yang). A video demonstrating all five exercises and their benefits is available below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uy0MfOS25Rs

Along with the spiritual exercises presented by Falun Gong, adherents are also told to follow the moral tenets of Truthfulness, Compassion and Forbearance to assist in their spiritual advancement. Doing thing is said to help purify Karma while cultivating Virtue (building moral rectitude). Clearly this is a symptom of enemy corruption as someone with a legitimate spiritual practice would not need to be told to behave a certain way, the practice automatically elevates the individual morally. The Truthfulness/Compassion/Forbearance trinity of ethical philosophy, central to Falun Gong, is a sign of Buddhist (Asian Xian) thinking. Interestingly, the belief in ETs both the good and the bad is held in Falun Gong, along with being against race mixing. However, it also appears that Falun Gong practitioners are against homosexuality and also mainstream science (more corruption). In essence the beliefs are mixed Satanic and Xian. The Jews have since gone on the war path to eradicate Falun Gong and it is currently arguably the most persecuted spiritual group in China to this day. Rather ironically however, for the first few years after being introduced to the public, Falun Gong was actually widely encouraged and supported as a public health exercise by the Chinese Communist Party . Millions of Chinese were reporting improved physical, emotional and mental health along with a few miraculous recoveries. The practice became especially important as it filled a spiritual vacuum that had been left in the Chinese after the cultural revolution. At the height of it's popularity, it has been estimated that 100 million Chinese were practitioners (every 1 in 12 people). As expected, the Jews made sure the growing re-emergent spiritual class was utterly crushed with their old tricks of problem-reaction-solution.

High Priest Lucius oria

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Ori ... iance/info

Stormblood

Re: Falun Gong

Postby Stormblood » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:40 pm

High Priest Lucius Oria wrote:As stated by its founder, Falun Gong is different from traditional Qi Gong. Instead of cultivating the elixirs of the soul, the practice works to cultivate a Falun (My note: Swastika Wheel) in the soul which continuously works to absorb and integrate universal energy into oneself. Falun is said to be a miniature version of the universe in terms of spin and vibration, perfecting the individual as it turns. The end goal of this cultivation is to achieve a divine state while still alive, attaining the Tao/Buddhahood.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Cultivating the elixirs of the soul might not be the focus of the practice, but it still happens with this, right?

High Priest Lucius Oria

Postby High Priest Lucius Oria » Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:26 am

Stormblood wrote:
High Priest Lucius Oria wrote:As stated by its founder, Falun Gong is different from traditional Qi Gong. Instead of cultivating the elixirs of the soul, the practice works to cultivate a Falun (My note: Swastika Wheel) in the soul which continuously works to absorb and integrate universal energy into oneself. Falun is said to be a miniature version of the universe in terms of spin and vibration, perfecting the individual as it turns. The end goal of this cultivation is to achieve a divine state while still alive, attaining the Tao/Buddhahood.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Cultivating the elixirs of the soul might not be the focus of the practice, but it still happens with this, right?

Yes it does. This is an old article and I do need to revise it a bit.

SerpentsTree

Postby SerpentsTree » Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:54 am

Does Falun Gong also balance and or strengthen the elements? I'm trying to improve my daily routines and if it does than I can leave out doing the qi gong routine for that. Or do it a lot less.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:07 am

I know it opens up all of your meridians (energy channels/nadis) and can develop siddhis (supernatural powers). It raises your energies and, after a while, just like a Merkaba, your Falun will start spinning on its own constantly taking in energy and empowering you, also refining your energy all the time. The book says it spins 9 times clockwise and 9 times counter-clockwise. I don't know much more because I only started it yesterday and I've only read so far about the claims in the book. It's interesting how my third eye and temple chakras were engaged (pressure) during my whole two sessions yesterday and during the reading of the book. The pressure only stopped once I stopped reading.

MaRa666

Postby MaRa666 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:57 pm

the video is no longer available but i can find others on youtube and hope it s the same quality content :)
Hail Satan and the Gods of Duat! :D

Lifeisgreat

Postby Lifeisgreat » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:12 pm

There were some extreme attacks and misleading in doing Falun Gong when i started. And due to a lack of void meditation and sensitvity of energy in the past i fail in these attacks. Cultivating elixer is yes but whithout trying to. And buying some of the jeeboo stuff is life threatening.

A question would be master and student relationships all jewish intended. One advance practioner didnt allow himself to be called master amd saying master weighs down the self in my opinion. So is master student jewish

ZmajEriksson

Postby ZmajEriksson » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:36 pm

The video you included in the link was taken down and I can't find any other instructional videos. I read the book but it doesn't specify when you spin the falun if it's clockwise from you're perspective or from a front view

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:15 pm

@ZmajEriksson this is the official website of Falun Dafa: http://www.falundafa.org/ From here you can choose what language best benefits you.

Here's the video (not sure if it's the same as the one originally posted, as that was already down when I first checked the post): http://en.falundafa.org/falun-dafa-video-audio.html (look at the bottom of the page) This is the English website. It has 4 minutes of introduction then it explains the exercises in depth, and finally goes through the exercises at real-time speed.

The only books worth reading, in my opinion, are The Great Cultivation Way (which only explains the exercises) and Falun Gong, which has some interesting stuff on the third eye and levels of cultivation. They can be downloaded for free from the movement's website.

Both the books and the video explain that the Falun spins 9 times clockwise, then 9 times counter-clockwise and repeats this cycle eternally. It forms after some cultivation usually, unless you do it with Li Hongzhi who places an already-formed Falun in your soul. You don't spin the Falun. It spins on its own. Even if you wanted, he states, you couldn't stop it or alter the spinning cycle in any way, shape or form. That's because, in his own words, you can't stop the universe from spinning and the Falun is like a small universe inside your soul.

ThomaSsS

Postby ThomaSsS » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:59 am

MaRa666 wrote:the video is no longer available but i can find others on youtube and hope it s the same quality content :)

ZmajEriksson wrote:The video you included in the link was taken down and I can't find any other instructional videos. I read the book but it doesn't specify when you spin the falun if it's clockwise from you're perspective or from a front view

I don't know which video HP Lucius Oria posted, but here's the full original video for Falun Dafa:
http://en.falundafa.org/falun-dafa-video-audio.html

On the same website you find the video doubled in a dozen other languages, if you go here: http://www.falundafa.org/

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:36 pm

HP, I'm training to make sense of a few allegories Li Hongzhi puts in his books. Can you please help with this?

He talks about the Milk-White Body which he said: "I bring you directly to this stage during the first day of exercise". Then he talks about a Pure-White body which you achieve after you're done with Triple-World Cultivation and started Beyond Triple-World cultivation. He describes this as a body that is without illness and eternally young if I recall correctly. I think that surpassing Triple-World Cultivation basically means you purified Ida and Pingala, awakened Sushumna and merged the three of them. He mentions achieving a Noble Attainment at some point past that. I assume that is actually Godhead.

He also mentions that three lotuses appear above your head when you are at a certain point in cultivation and he talks about an immortal infant that appears at the top of your head, then grows until he becomes as big as your own body. He goes further in saying that that is your real body. I don't understand what he means by that.

To recap, these are the allegories that I don't get:
• Milk-White Body
• Pure-White Body
• Three-Lotuses "Atop" the Head
• Immortal Infant.

I'm reading the English version. Maybe you're reading the Chinese version. I don't know.

High Priest Lucius Oria

Postby High Priest Lucius Oria » Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:29 pm

Stormblood wrote:HP, I'm training to make sense of a few allegories Li Hongzhi puts in his books. Can you please help with this?

He talks about the Milk-White Body which he said: "I bring you directly to this stage during the first day of exercise". Then he talks about a Pure-White body which you achieve after you're done with Triple-World Cultivation and started Beyond Triple-World cultivation. He describes this as a body that is without illness and eternally young if I recall correctly. I think that surpassing Triple-World Cultivation basically means you purified Ida and Pingala, awakened Sushumna and merged the three of them. He mentions achieving a Noble Attainment at some point past that. I assume that is actually Godhead.

He also mentions that three lotuses appear above your head when you are at a certain point in cultivation and he talks about an immortal infant that appears at the top of your head, then grows until he becomes as big as your own body. He goes further in saying that that is your real body. I don't understand what he means by that.

• Milk-White Body
• Pure-White Body
• Immortal Infant.

I'm reading the English version. Maybe you're reading the Chinese version. I don't know.

Those refer to different alchemical stages of advancement. From my understanding the immortal infant, otherwise known as the immortal dragon body, is the lesser perfection. Its the perfecting of the spiritual body which is a goal in Taoism that is achieved through the full union of tiger and dragon (ida pingala or possibly pineal and solar). Its not an actual fetus its symbolic and when.it fully matures, the lesser perfection is achieved.

I think the milk white and pure white stages refer to the level of purification within the being in terms of the meridians. I dont know what the stage with the flowers refer to.

Just a note to all who wish to practice Falun Gong, do it as supplementary to power meditations and Kundalini Yoga. The exercises are good but the advice is dangerous. I dont think the exercises are so powerful as to help the practitioner attain so many states so quickly but I do think they are good for building health and spiritual power. The states mentioned above are known in both Taoism and Tantra, some under different names but are actual levels of enlightenment.

luis

Postby luis » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:15 pm

High Priest Lucius Oria wrote:
Stormblood wrote:HP, I'm training to make sense of a few allegories Li Hongzhi puts in his books. Can you please help with this?

• Milk-White Body
• Pure-White Body
• Immortal Infant.

Those refer to different alchemical stages of advancement. From my understanding the immortal infant, otherwise known as the immortal dragon body, is the lesser perfection. Its the perfecting of the spiritual body which is a goal in Taoism that is achieved through the full union of tiger and dragon (ida pingala or possibly pineal and solar). Its not an actual fetus its symbolic and when.it fully matures, the lesser perfection is achieved.

I think the milk white and pure white stages refer to the level of purification within the being in terms of the meridians. I dont know what the stage with the flowers refer to.

Just a note to all who wish to practice Falun Gong, do it as supplementary to power meditations and Kundalini Yoga. The exercises are good but the advice is dangerous. I dont think the exercises are so powerful as to help the practitioner attain so many states so quickly but I do think they are good for building health and spiritual power. The states mentioned above are known in both Taoism and Tantra, some under different names but are actual levels of enlightenment.

For some months before starting the power meditations and yoga i did falun gong (without following the shitty advice) and i can say that falun gong is really good to build the bioelectricity quicker because when i started the power meditations i could hold a lot of energy and i'm sure is because of falun gong. I belive too that alone with only falun gong you can't attain all those high spiritual level.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:50 am

luis wrote:
High Priest Lucius Oria wrote:

• Milk-White Body
• Pure-White Body
• Immortal Infant.

Those refer to different alchemical stages of advancement. From my understanding, the immortal infant, otherwise known as the immortal dragon body, is the lesser perfection. It's the perfecting of the spiritual body which is a goal in Taoism that is achieved through the full union of tiger and dragon (ida pingala or possibly pineal and solar). It's not an actual fetus it's symbolic and when.it fully matures, the lesser perfection is achieved.

I think the milk white and pure white stages refer to the level of purification within the being in terms of the meridians. I don't know what the stage with the flowers refers to.

Just a note to all who wish to practice Falun Gong, do it as supplementary to power meditations and Kundalini Yoga. The exercises are good but the advice is dangerous. I don't think the exercises are so powerful as to help the practitioner attain so many states so quickly but I do think they are good for building health and spiritual power. The states mentioned above are known in both Taoism and Tantra, some under different names but are actual levels of enlightenment.

For some months before starting the power meditations and yoga i did falun gong (without following the shitty advice) and i can say that falun gong is really good to build the bioelectricity quicker because when i started the power meditations i could hold a lot of energy and i'm sure is because of falun gong. I believe too that alone with only falun gong you can't attain all those high spiritual level.

When I started I felt the energy on the whole body but more powerfully so in the head region. Now I can feel it equally powerful in the whole body and the heat generated is immense, even though it doesn't compare to the spinal heat of kundalini yoga... yet.

Thank you, HP, for sharing those bits of knowledge with us. I don't follow at all the teachings on character cultivation. I see it my own way: the real character cultivation is fostering traits in a Satanic way, overcoming weaknesses and improving upon strengths. Faults and merits are not the same as he says, of course. I believe he watered those down to trick Xians and the likes. I've heard of conferences in Israel, though, and I highly doubt Kikes can do spiritual cultivation in an upright way.

What do you guys think of the levels of the third eye he talked about? Flesh Eyesight, Celestial Eyesight, Wisdom Eyesight, Law Eyesight and Buddha Eyesight. Each level further divided into upper, middle and lower. This makes 15 levels. Of course, he may be referring to stages of advancement but I find it hard to believe the the lowest, being Flesh Eyesight, basically gives you X-ray vision and telescopic vision. It's too much superheroistic even for me.

carma13

Postby carma13 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:33 pm

I did the exercises daily for several months, they're not bad.

I read ALL the books, they have good and bad parts. If you want, ask.

He has some good exercises, but he doesn't know that much, he says Jewsus listens to his lectures, he is extremely conservative, no sex before marriage, against gays, says he is the most powerful being and is going to recreate the universe....that nobody ever achieve spiritual enlightment, only the "spiritual assisant soul" managed to evolve out of the earth, never the real you...he talks about aliens controlling earth but through technology, for him technology is evil... AND karma...karma, let yourself be kicked, insulted, stolen, don't ever fight back...

Seems like reactionary hard-wing xtianity in oriental version, noahide laws type, plan b in case communism falls in china, like the easy resurgence of xtianity in former ussr east europe.

Two options;
- He got good exercises and it's the practitioners who do all the work and it's their own energy. Our own kundalini, but he gets the credit and the energy vortex of admiration.
- He helps moderately with his Falun, that access, releases, unblocks our own energy.

I was practicing just 6 months ago. I have conflicting views, some recommendations are good like don't go to modern doctors, exercise chi daily, but I couldnt' stand the karma, put the other cheek stuff, I left.
Although he also says beggars are usually richer than the people who give them money!

He never speaks about the jows, but he hasn't criticized NS either or ever talk about holocaustianity.

I did met him astrally when I started the exercises, and I'm not good at that at all.

His show Shen Yun is very beautiful though.

But the "accept whatever comes", "don't fight back", etc remembers me of RHP xtianity and preparation of souls/batteries for the enemy...

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:13 pm

What counts is the exercises are very effective and very pleasant.

I think the corruption might be a ploy to appeal to brainwashed people, but that's just my opinion. Take it with a grain of salt.

High Priest Lucius Oria

Postby High Priest Lucius Oria » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:56 pm

Yes ditch all the advice and focus on the exercises only. They are where the power comes from.

DeterminedAndStrong

Postby DeterminedAndStrong » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:02 pm

I assume this Swastika Wheel would in one's Solar Charka?

Also another question if anyone knows, can/should this be practiced with Qi Gong, or is the Falun a different system and to be used on it's own?
⚡⚡

luis

Postby luis » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:22 pm

DeterminedAndStrong wrote:I assume this Swastika Wheel would in one's Solar Charka?

Also another question if anyone knows, can/should this be practiced with Qi Gong, or is the Falun a different system and to be used on it's own?

You can do Falun Gong and at the same time you can do other Qigong/yoga and so on.

High Priest Lucius Oria

Postby High Priest Lucius Oria » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:09 am

There are probably mantras missing from the FLG practice which give the exercises maximum power.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:58 pm

High Priest Lucius Oria wrote:There are probably mantras missing from the FLG practice which give the exercises maximum power.

That may be what he took out to water down the exercises, in order to give diluted teachings to the masses, including insane Xians and Jews. I've read Falun Dafa has been brought to Pissrael as well.

CuriousCat

Postby CuriousCat » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:59 am

Pardon me for bringing a dead thread back from the grave.

However, HP Lucius, the YouTube link you posted of the Falun Gong exercises has been taken down. Would you happen to have another good video? I currently practice Qigong (I do the routines for the 5 elements at the end of my workout sessions) and am very interested in expanding my exercise to include Falun Gong.

Xiexie!

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:15 am

I'm not HP Lucius nor I do aim to replace him. That being said, I can help with the last request.

There is an official website of Falun Dafa where videos are provided with the full routine. First they go slow through it so that anyone can learn the movements well, then it goes at normal speed.

http://falundafa.org/ From here you can access your native language, 42 languages are available, then navigate to the video page through the toolbar.

English version: http://en.falundafa.org/falun-dafa-video-audio.html