What is the history of Eastern civilisation.

The Oriental Satanic Alliance is a Forum Led by High Priest Lucius Oria, which includes Satanists who belong to the Asian Race.
Victor819

What is the history of Eastern civilisation.

Postby Victor819 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:56 am

Hi I'm from China and after doing research for a month from power of consciousness to now religion and spirituality I'm 90% convinced it is all real from experiences and my own understanding of the world. I'd like to know some historical information on eastern deities.

I'm convinced a country or a race cannot flourish without spiritual knowledge hence why are countries like India and China currently stable.

Do they perhaps still retain spiritual knowledge?

But communism has corrupted Buddhism and Taoism to mere tourist attractions although I have heard of different religious groups rising but the government forces are exterminating them. Wtf is going on?

Thanks in advance for any information. Currently not a believer of any religion nor have practiced spiritually but very eager to join SS after more research.

Neoma Isadora

Re: What is the history of Eastern civilisation.

Postby Neoma Isadora » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:14 am

Welcome to joy of satan !

I am a white satanist but I will answer the best I can.

So concerning your questions, the Gods/Goddesses through the cultures are pretty much the same, there were local patrons of cities or cultures etc but generally you find the same "big names" throughout the world.

The reason for that is that our Gods are extra-terrestrials much more advanced then us and who are benevolent towards us. They are the also generally known as the "Nordic Race" led by Satan also known as Enki although some have a different appearance. So you will find them in different cultures under different names.
There are also many extra-terrestrials out there who are completely hostile to humanity. The ancient people knew about all that but knowledge has been suppressed by the jews and their programs for world control : christianity that we call xtianity here, and islam (pisslam really). The jews work for the hostile aliens and are the source of all the serious problems of the world. This is why we are completly opposed to the jews by the way, we are cosmic ennemies.

Enlil is the patron of asian races (http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... zebub.html).
My knowledge of chinese mythology is unfortunatly not as extent as I would like to. Anyway as much as I love ancient traditions and mythologies we here have a much more precise knowledge of our Gods and their sigils which allow us to communicate to them. We are working directly under the supervision of Satan and the Gods here.

In the case of India, Shiva is Satan/Enki/Lucifer/Odin. This has been confirmed by the jos priesthood. India still retains parts of its ancient aryan tradition but spiritual/religious teachings have been partly corrupted there. Anyway they still do have spiritual disciplines like yoga.

Concerning your inquiry about countries and spirituality, let us not confuse flourishing with "political stabiility". These countries are not flourishing. The major part of the population in both live in very bad conditions. And access to true spirituality is difficult. Of course the situation is much worse in China which is run by communist jews (jews come in all colors and all shapes, not solely the hooked nosed "white looking" ugly faces).

Ninja 666

Re: What is the history of Eastern civilisation.

Postby Ninja 666 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:39 pm

Some of the old articles on Spiritual Satanism in Asia is found in the Yahoo Forum Group.

Just use a disposable mail or some anonymous one to create an account :) So you don't give out any personal information.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Ori ... ons/topics
HAIL SATAN!