Falun Gong

The Oriental Satanic Alliance is a Forum Led by High Priest Lucius Oria, which includes Satanists who belong to the Asian Race.
High Priest Lucius Oria
Posts: 48

Falun Gong

Postby High Priest Lucius Oria » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:14 am

What is Falun Gong ?

Image


Falun Gong 法輪功 (Literally Dharmic Wheel Practice) was a hidden branch of Qi Gong made public to the Chinese in the early 90s. Handed down to it's founder Li Hongzhi by the old enlightened masters who escaped Communist persecution, the spiritual practice consists of five physical postures done slowly and with controlled breathing. As stated by it's founder, Falun Gong is different from traditional Qi Gong. Instead of cultivating the elixirs of the soul, the practice works to cultivate a Falun (My note: Swastika Wheel) in the soul which continuously works to absorb and integrate universal energy into oneself. Falun is said to be a miniature version of the universe in terms of spin and vibration, perfecting the individual as it turns. The end goal of this cultivation is to achieve a divine state while still alive, attaining the Tao/Buddhahood. The emblem of Falun Gong itself is the Swastika along with the Taijitu (Yin Yang). A video demonstrating all five exercises and their benefits is available below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uy0MfOS25Rs

Image


Along with the spiritual exercises presented by Falun Gong, adherents are also told to follow the moral tenets of Truthfulness, Compassion and Forbearance to assist in their spiritual advancement. Doing thing is said to help purify Karma while cultivating Virtue (building moral rectitude). Clearly this is a symptom of enemy corruption as someone with a legitimate spiritual practice would not need to be told to behave a certain way, the practice automatically elevates the individual morally. The Truthfulness/Compassion/Forbearance trinity of ethical philosophy, central to Falun Gong, is a sign of Buddhist (Asian Xian) thinking. Interestingly, the belief in ETs both the good and the bad is held in Falun Gong, along with being against race mixing. However, it also appears that Falun Gong practitioners are against homosexuality and also mainstream science (more corruption). In essence the beliefs are mixed Satanic and Xian. The Jews have since gone on the war path to eradicate Falun Gong and it is currently arguably the most persecuted spiritual group in China to this day. Rather ironically however, for the first few years after being introduced to the public, Falun Gong was actually widely encouraged and supported as a public health exercise by the Chinese Communist Party . Millions of Chinese were reporting improved physical, emotional and mental health along with a few miraculous recoveries. The practice became especially important as it filled a spiritual vacuum that had been left in the Chinese after the cultural revolution. At the height of it's popularity, it has been estimated that 100 million Chinese were practitioners (every 1 in 12 people). As expected, the Jews made sure the growing re-emergent spiritual class was utterly crushed with their old tricks of problem-reaction-solution.

High Priest Lucius oria

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Ori ... iance/info

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 1355
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Falun Gong

Postby Stormblood » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:40 pm

High Priest Lucius Oria wrote:As stated by its founder, Falun Gong is different from traditional Qi Gong. Instead of cultivating the elixirs of the soul, the practice works to cultivate a Falun (My note: Swastika Wheel) in the soul which continuously works to absorb and integrate universal energy into oneself. Falun is said to be a miniature version of the universe in terms of spin and vibration, perfecting the individual as it turns. The end goal of this cultivation is to achieve a divine state while still alive, attaining the Tao/Buddhahood.



Correct me if I'm wrong.

Cultivating the elixirs of the soul might not be the focus of the practice, but it still happens with this, right?
Quotes | Final RTR | How to Obliterate Saturn | Protective Sorcery | Books to find
I won't entertain any argument any longer.

High Priest Lucius Oria
Posts: 48

Re: Falun Gong

Postby High Priest Lucius Oria » Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:26 am

Stormblood wrote:
High Priest Lucius Oria wrote:As stated by its founder, Falun Gong is different from traditional Qi Gong. Instead of cultivating the elixirs of the soul, the practice works to cultivate a Falun (My note: Swastika Wheel) in the soul which continuously works to absorb and integrate universal energy into oneself. Falun is said to be a miniature version of the universe in terms of spin and vibration, perfecting the individual as it turns. The end goal of this cultivation is to achieve a divine state while still alive, attaining the Tao/Buddhahood.



Correct me if I'm wrong.

Cultivating the elixirs of the soul might not be the focus of the practice, but it still happens with this, right?


Yes it does. This is an old article and I do need to revise it a bit.

SerpentsTree
Posts: 17

Re: Falun Gong

Postby SerpentsTree » Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:54 am

Does Falun Gong also balance and or strengthen the elements? I'm trying to improve my daily routines and if it does than I can leave out doing the qi gong routine for that. Or do it a lot less.

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 1355
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Falun Gong

Postby Stormblood » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:07 am

I know it opens up all of your meridians (energy channels/nadis) and can develop siddhis (supernatural powers). It raises your energies and, after a while, just like a Merkaba, your Falun will start spinning on its own constantly taking in energy and empowering you, also refining your energy all the time. The book says it spins 9 times clockwise and 9 times counter-clockwise. I don't know much more because I only started it yesterday and I've only read so far about the claims in the book. It's interesting how my third eye and temple chakras were engaged (pressure) during my whole two sessions yesterday and during the reading of the book. The pressure only stopped once I stopped reading.
Quotes | Final RTR | How to Obliterate Saturn | Protective Sorcery | Books to find
I won't entertain any argument any longer.

MaRa666
Posts: 26

Re: Falun Gong

Postby MaRa666 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:57 pm

the video is no longer available but i can find others on youtube and hope it s the same quality content :)
Hail Satan and the Gods of Duat! :D

Lifeisgreat
Posts: 28

Re: Falun Gong

Postby Lifeisgreat » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:12 pm

There were some extreme attacks and misleading in doing Falun Gong when i started. And due to a lack of void meditation and sensitvity of energy in the past i fail in these attacks. Cultivating elixer is yes but whithout trying to. And buying some of the jeeboo stuff is life threatening.

A question would be master and student relationships all jewish intended. One advance practioner didnt allow himself to be called master amd saying master weighs down the self in my opinion. So is master student jewish

ZmajEriksson
Posts: 79

Re: Falun Gong

Postby ZmajEriksson » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:36 pm

The video you included in the link was taken down and I can't find any other instructional videos. I read the book but it doesn't specify when you spin the falun if it's clockwise from you're perspective or from a front view

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 1355
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Falun Gong

Postby Stormblood » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:15 pm

@ZmajEriksson this is the official website of Falun Dafa: http://www.falundafa.org/ From here you can choose what language best benefits you.

Here's the video (not sure if it's the same as the one originally posted, as that was already down when I first checked the post): http://en.falundafa.org/falun-dafa-video-audio.html (look at the bottom of the page) This is the English website. It has 4 minutes of introduction then it explains the exercises in depth, and finally goes through the exercises at real-time speed.

The only books worth reading, in my opinion, are The Great Cultivation Way (which only explains the exercises) and Falun Gong, which has some interesting stuff on the third eye and levels of cultivation. They can be downloaded for free from the movement's website.

Both the books and the video explain that the Falun spins 9 times clockwise, then 9 times counter-clockwise and repeats this cycle eternally. It forms after some cultivation usually, unless you do it with Li Hongzhi who places an already-formed Falun in your soul. You don't spin the Falun. It spins on its own. Even if you wanted, he states, you couldn't stop it or alter the spinning cycle in any way, shape or form. That's because, in his own words, you can't stop the universe from spinning and the Falun is like a small universe inside your soul.
Quotes | Final RTR | How to Obliterate Saturn | Protective Sorcery | Books to find
I won't entertain any argument any longer.

User avatar
ThomaSsS
Posts: 41
Location: Romania

Re: Falun Gong

Postby ThomaSsS » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:59 am

MaRa666 wrote:the video is no longer available but i can find others on youtube and hope it s the same quality content :)

ZmajEriksson wrote:The video you included in the link was taken down and I can't find any other instructional videos. I read the book but it doesn't specify when you spin the falun if it's clockwise from you're perspective or from a front view

I don't know which video HP Lucius Oria posted, but here's the full original video for Falun Dafa:
http://en.falundafa.org/falun-dafa-video-audio.html

On the same website you find the video doubled in a dozen other languages, if you go here: http://www.falundafa.org/

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 1355
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Falun Gong

Postby Stormblood » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:36 pm

HP, I'm training to make sense of a few allegories Li Hongzhi puts in his books. Can you please help with this?

He talks about the Milk-White Body which he said: "I bring you directly to this stage during the first day of exercise". Then he talks about a Pure-White body which you achieve after you're done with Triple-World Cultivation and started Beyond Triple-World cultivation. He describes this as a body that is without illness and eternally young if I recall correctly. I think that surpassing Triple-World Cultivation basically means you purified Ida and Pingala, awakened Sushumna and merged the three of them. He mentions achieving a Noble Attainment at some point past that. I assume that is actually Godhead.

He also mentions that three lotuses appear above your head when you are at a certain point in cultivation and he talks about an immortal infant that appears at the top of your head, then grows until he becomes as big as your own body. He goes further in saying that that is your real body. I don't understand what he means by that.

To recap, these are the allegories that I don't get:
• Milk-White Body
• Pure-White Body
• Three-Lotuses "Atop" the Head
• Immortal Infant.

I'm reading the English version. Maybe you're reading the Chinese version. I don't know.
Quotes | Final RTR | How to Obliterate Saturn | Protective Sorcery | Books to find
I won't entertain any argument any longer.

High Priest Lucius Oria
Posts: 48

Re: Falun Gong

Postby High Priest Lucius Oria » Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:29 pm

Stormblood wrote:HP, I'm training to make sense of a few allegories Li Hongzhi puts in his books. Can you please help with this?

He talks about the Milk-White Body which he said: "I bring you directly to this stage during the first day of exercise". Then he talks about a Pure-White body which you achieve after you're done with Triple-World Cultivation and started Beyond Triple-World cultivation. He describes this as a body that is without illness and eternally young if I recall correctly. I think that surpassing Triple-World Cultivation basically means you purified Ida and Pingala, awakened Sushumna and merged the three of them. He mentions achieving a Noble Attainment at some point past that. I assume that is actually Godhead.

He also mentions that three lotuses appear above your head when you are at a certain point in cultivation and he talks about an immortal infant that appears at the top of your head, then grows until he becomes as big as your own body. He goes further in saying that that is your real body. I don't understand what he means by that.

To recap, these are the allegories that I don't get:
• Milk-White Body
• Pure-White Body
• Three-Lotuses "Atop" the Head
• Immortal Infant.

I'm reading the English version. Maybe you're reading the Chinese version. I don't know.


Those refer to different alchemical stages of advancement. From my understanding the immortal infant, otherwise known as the immortal dragon body, is the lesser perfection. Its the perfecting of the spiritual body which is a goal in Taoism that is achieved through the full union of tiger and dragon (ida pingala or possibly pineal and solar). Its not an actual fetus its symbolic and when.it fully matures, the lesser perfection is achieved.

I think the milk white and pure white stages refer to the level of purification within the being in terms of the meridians. I dont know what the stage with the flowers refer to.

Just a note to all who wish to practice Falun Gong, do it as supplementary to power meditations and Kundalini Yoga. The exercises are good but the advice is dangerous. I dont think the exercises are so powerful as to help the practitioner attain so many states so quickly but I do think they are good for building health and spiritual power. The states mentioned above are known in both Taoism and Tantra, some under different names but are actual levels of enlightenment.

luis
Posts: 883

Re: Falun Gong

Postby luis » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:15 pm

High Priest Lucius Oria wrote:
Stormblood wrote:HP, I'm training to make sense of a few allegories Li Hongzhi puts in his books. Can you please help with this?

He talks about the Milk-White Body which he said: "I bring you directly to this stage during the first day of exercise". Then he talks about a Pure-White body which you achieve after you're done with Triple-World Cultivation and started Beyond Triple-World cultivation. He describes this as a body that is without illness and eternally young if I recall correctly. I think that surpassing Triple-World Cultivation basically means you purified Ida and Pingala, awakened Sushumna and merged the three of them. He mentions achieving a Noble Attainment at some point past that. I assume that is actually Godhead.

He also mentions that three lotuses appear above your head when you are at a certain point in cultivation and he talks about an immortal infant that appears at the top of your head, then grows until he becomes as big as your own body. He goes further in saying that that is your real body. I don't understand what he means by that.

To recap, these are the allegories that I don't get:
• Milk-White Body
• Pure-White Body
• Three-Lotuses "Atop" the Head
• Immortal Infant.

I'm reading the English version. Maybe you're reading the Chinese version. I don't know.


Those refer to different alchemical stages of advancement. From my understanding the immortal infant, otherwise known as the immortal dragon body, is the lesser perfection. Its the perfecting of the spiritual body which is a goal in Taoism that is achieved through the full union of tiger and dragon (ida pingala or possibly pineal and solar). Its not an actual fetus its symbolic and when.it fully matures, the lesser perfection is achieved.

I think the milk white and pure white stages refer to the level of purification within the being in terms of the meridians. I dont know what the stage with the flowers refer to.

Just a note to all who wish to practice Falun Gong, do it as supplementary to power meditations and Kundalini Yoga. The exercises are good but the advice is dangerous. I dont think the exercises are so powerful as to help the practitioner attain so many states so quickly but I do think they are good for building health and spiritual power. The states mentioned above are known in both Taoism and Tantra, some under different names but are actual levels of enlightenment.


For some months before starting the power meditations and yoga i did falun gong (without following the shitty advice) and i can say that falun gong is really good to build the bioelectricity quicker because when i started the power meditations i could hold a lot of energy and i'm sure is because of falun gong. I belive too that alone with only falun gong you can't attain all those high spiritual level.

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 1355
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Falun Gong

Postby Stormblood » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:50 am

luis wrote:
High Priest Lucius Oria wrote:
Stormblood wrote:HP, I'm training to make sense of a few allegories Li Hongzhi puts in his books. Can you please help with this?

He talks about the Milk-White Body which he said: "I bring you directly to this stage during the first day of exercise". Then he talks about a Pure-White body which you achieve after you're done with Triple-World Cultivation and started Beyond Triple-World cultivation. He describes this as a body that is without illness and eternally young if I recall correctly. I think that surpassing Triple-World Cultivation basically means you purified Ida and Pingala, awakened Sushumna and merged the three of them. He mentions achieving a Noble Attainment at some point past that. I assume that is actually Godhead.

He also mentions that three lotuses appear above your head when you are at a certain point in cultivation and he talks about an immortal infant that appears at the top of your head, then grows until he becomes as big as your own body. He goes further in saying that that is your real body. I don't understand what he means by that.

To recap, these are the allegories that I don't get:
• Milk-White Body
• Pure-White Body
• Three-Lotuses "Atop" the Head
• Immortal Infant.

I'm reading the English version. Maybe you're reading the Chinese version. I don't know.


Those refer to different alchemical stages of advancement. From my understanding, the immortal infant, otherwise known as the immortal dragon body, is the lesser perfection. It's the perfecting of the spiritual body which is a goal in Taoism that is achieved through the full union of tiger and dragon (ida pingala or possibly pineal and solar). It's not an actual fetus it's symbolic and when.it fully matures, the lesser perfection is achieved.

I think the milk white and pure white stages refer to the level of purification within the being in terms of the meridians. I don't know what the stage with the flowers refers to.

Just a note to all who wish to practice Falun Gong, do it as supplementary to power meditations and Kundalini Yoga. The exercises are good but the advice is dangerous. I don't think the exercises are so powerful as to help the practitioner attain so many states so quickly but I do think they are good for building health and spiritual power. The states mentioned above are known in both Taoism and Tantra, some under different names but are actual levels of enlightenment.


For some months before starting the power meditations and yoga i did falun gong (without following the shitty advice) and i can say that falun gong is really good to build the bioelectricity quicker because when i started the power meditations i could hold a lot of energy and i'm sure is because of falun gong. I believe too that alone with only falun gong you can't attain all those high spiritual level.


When I started I felt the energy on the whole body but more powerfully so in the head region. Now I can feel it equally powerful in the whole body and the heat generated is immense, even though it doesn't compare to the spinal heat of kundalini yoga... yet.

Thank you, HP, for sharing those bits of knowledge with us. I don't follow at all the teachings on character cultivation. I see it my own way: the real character cultivation is fostering traits in a Satanic way, overcoming weaknesses and improving upon strengths. Faults and merits are not the same as he says, of course. I believe he watered those down to trick Xians and the likes. I've heard of conferences in Israel, though, and I highly doubt Kikes can do spiritual cultivation in an upright way.

What do you guys think of the levels of the third eye he talked about? Flesh Eyesight, Celestial Eyesight, Wisdom Eyesight, Law Eyesight and Buddha Eyesight. Each level further divided into upper, middle and lower. This makes 15 levels. Of course, he may be referring to stages of advancement but I find it hard to believe the the lowest, being Flesh Eyesight, basically gives you X-ray vision and telescopic vision. It's too much superheroistic even for me.
Quotes | Final RTR | How to Obliterate Saturn | Protective Sorcery | Books to find
I won't entertain any argument any longer.

carma13
Posts: 8

Re: Falun Gong

Postby carma13 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:33 pm

I did the exercises daily for several months, they're not bad.

I read ALL the books, they have good and bad parts. If you want, ask.

He has some good exercises, but he doesn't know that much, he says Jewsus listens to his lectures, he is extremely conservative, no sex before marriage, against gays, says he is the most powerful being and is going to recreate the universe....that nobody ever achieve spiritual enlightment, only the "spiritual assisant soul" managed to evolve out of the earth, never the real you...he talks about aliens controlling earth but through technology, for him technology is evil... AND karma...karma, let yourself be kicked, insulted, stolen, don't ever fight back...

Seems like reactionary hard-wing xtianity in oriental version, noahide laws type, plan b in case communism falls in china, like the easy resurgence of xtianity in former ussr east europe.

Two options;
- He got good exercises and it's the practitioners who do all the work and it's their own energy. Our own kundalini, but he gets the credit and the energy vortex of admiration.
- He helps moderately with his Falun, that access, releases, unblocks our own energy.

I was practicing just 6 months ago. I have conflicting views, some recommendations are good like don't go to modern doctors, exercise chi daily, but I couldnt' stand the karma, put the other cheek stuff, I left.
Although he also says beggars are usually richer than the people who give them money!

He never speaks about the jows, but he hasn't criticized NS either or ever talk about holocaustianity.

I did met him astrally when I started the exercises, and I'm not good at that at all.

His show Shen Yun is very beautiful though.

But the "accept whatever comes", "don't fight back", etc remembers me of RHP xtianity and preparation of souls/batteries for the enemy...

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 1355
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Falun Gong

Postby Stormblood » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:13 pm

What counts is the exercises are very effective and very pleasant.

I think the corruption might be a ploy to appeal to brainwashed people, but that's just my opinion. Take it with a grain of salt.
Quotes | Final RTR | How to Obliterate Saturn | Protective Sorcery | Books to find
I won't entertain any argument any longer.

High Priest Lucius Oria
Posts: 48

Re: Falun Gong

Postby High Priest Lucius Oria » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:56 pm

Yes ditch all the advice and focus on the exercises only. They are where the power comes from.

DeterminedAndStrong
Posts: 64

Re: Falun Gong

Postby DeterminedAndStrong » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:02 pm

I assume this Swastika Wheel would in one's Solar Charka?

Also another question if anyone knows, can/should this be practiced with Qi Gong, or is the Falun a different system and to be used on it's own?
⚡⚡

luis
Posts: 883

Re: Falun Gong

Postby luis » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:22 pm

DeterminedAndStrong wrote:I assume this Swastika Wheel would in one's Solar Charka?

Also another question if anyone knows, can/should this be practiced with Qi Gong, or is the Falun a different system and to be used on it's own?


You can do Falun Gong and at the same time you can do other Qigong/yoga and so on.

High Priest Lucius Oria
Posts: 48

Re: Falun Gong

Postby High Priest Lucius Oria » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:09 am

There are probably mantras missing from the FLG practice which give the exercises maximum power.

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 1355
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Falun Gong

Postby Stormblood » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:58 pm

High Priest Lucius Oria wrote:There are probably mantras missing from the FLG practice which give the exercises maximum power.


That may be what he took out to water down the exercises, in order to give diluted teachings to the masses, including insane Xians and Jews. I've read Falun Dafa has been brought to Pissrael as well.
Quotes | Final RTR | How to Obliterate Saturn | Protective Sorcery | Books to find
I won't entertain any argument any longer.

CuriousCat
Posts: 3

Re: Falun Gong

Postby CuriousCat » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:59 am

Pardon me for bringing a dead thread back from the grave.

However, HP Lucius, the YouTube link you posted of the Falun Gong exercises has been taken down. Would you happen to have another good video? I currently practice Qigong (I do the routines for the 5 elements at the end of my workout sessions) and am very interested in expanding my exercise to include Falun Gong.

Xiexie!

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 1355
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Falun Gong

Postby Stormblood » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:15 am

I'm not HP Lucius nor I do aim to replace him. That being said, I can help with the last request.

There is an official website of Falun Dafa where videos are provided with the full routine. First they go slow through it so that anyone can learn the movements well, then it goes at normal speed.

http://falundafa.org/ From here you can access your native language, 42 languages are available, then navigate to the video page through the toolbar.

English version: http://en.falundafa.org/falun-dafa-video-audio.html
Quotes | Final RTR | How to Obliterate Saturn | Protective Sorcery | Books to find
I won't entertain any argument any longer.

Blitzkrieg
Posts: 39

Re: Falun Gong

Postby Blitzkrieg » Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:50 pm

Stormblood wrote:I know it opens up all of your meridians (energy channels/nadis) and can develop siddhis (supernatural powers). It raises your energies and, after a while, just like a Merkaba, your Falun will start spinning on its own constantly taking in energy and empowering you, also refining your energy all the time.


Interesting you mention the MerKaBa, sorry to sound like a spammer. But it IS my favorite meditation. Can you elaborate more on the MerKaBa spinning on it's own, if you can provide more in-depth information. I only ask because the MerKaBa is an entire scientific field unto itself and I try and research as much as possible on it.

Stormblood wrote:Falun Dafa


Ever since Falun Dafa was mentioned; I searched it out. I will admit the whole siddhi mentioning intrigued me even though it's been stated by you SB: Dafa tends to be more energy balancing as in it propagates energy through you i.e. from what I remember watching Li's videos as energy enters 9 time, it expels it 9 times staring from the epicenter of your bones and out. And since you mentioned chi channels and nadis that's the spiritual component part. Though Li, seems to explain it more in the physical rather than outright spiritual. His remarks on siddhis seem excessive almost like he "guarantees" it. I'm not denying it, but can't just seems like his demanding of forcing you to do one system and not branching out seems like he is trying to hold back your development.

I remember some members mentioning he might be a fallback in case communism collapses in China so the RHP wing takes over just like the Russian problem with the orthodox.

So now for some questions:

Falan dafa potentially corrupted or water-downed to a degree is still beneficial. Much like Satanama and proper vibration of it. Despite the fact people said or sung it in Mageson's article they still benefited from reducing in depression, stress, and increased telomeres.

:arrow: 1. Is there an easier way to remember the Falun Dafa moves? One thing that I find hard is remembering the moves. While some of the moves are obvious like "Threading the two extremes" or even a diminutive remembrance of the "Mechanism move". Can you recommend some tips on remembering them all? For me personally another week or two with yoga and I'll have all the moves down, kundalini yoga is a bit harder to remember as it's less memorable but I'll get there.

:arrow: 2. Is padmasana/kamala i.e. lotus position "MANDATORY"? I understand I should focus on doing my yoga and not worry too much about specific things give it time but one of my desires is to learn padmasana though I'm no where near being able to do it. I CAN put myself in it but it's pain city particularly pain in my shins as they press among each other(on the sides of the shins since the bone is large compared to the tibia) Is it okay to do it with easy pose i.e. indian sitting? And what about the whole males perform padmasana in one way, females another? doesn't that just create more leg imbalances from not performing padmasana on both sides?

:arrow: 3. Here is something interesting do you perform affirmations for the energy or does the system and dafa wheel automatically work through your system knowing what to do automatically?

(My affirmation considering it blasts your chi channel/nadi and also empowers your entire soul passively I guess reinforcing the working would be better. In a positive, happy, and healthy manner for me my entire soul is eternally activated and empowered by the energy of Falun Dafa. x5(Like Shael mentioned in the numerology thread 5 being harmonic growth; a balancing number. Perhaps even so much as saying the affirmation as above but with chakras i.e. ...all my major and minor chakras are eternally activated and empowered...)

(In other words what affirmations can be used to play with the energy. You(Stormblood) have been vocal in another thread on programming the energy as it's very important since it being made to "stick" to our souls. Dafa propagates and whatnot but does it "stick" to our souls or is it a bucket with a whole it's filled with lots of water but there is a leak a bit comes out.)

:arrow: 4. If the dafa wheel system is meant to be created or placed by him which I do have my doubts he JUST does it. I do feel like he boasts his level of development but anyways. Once it's built what is the purpose of continuing the exercises?

(I've theorized that the act of the doing the exercises reconnects and re-expands the range of the universe that you absorb in other words while it works to bring in cosmological energy you need to push it out with the exercises.)

:arrow: Since you mentioned MerKaBa is falun dafa the same as it? In other words is falun dafa an unlimited exercise is it something that say even a being of higher power would continue to use because it pushes the being higher up.

:arrow: Since power meditation pushes your energies up it's been mentioned void is important. Is falun dafa a finisher exercise? In other words you mentioned in one thread that falun dafa minimally can take about 20 minutes. So I'm assuming that the last part when you meditate on it you should void out. Does the act of voiding out in the end mean that falun dafa should be used to finish our meditation so as to void on the highest range of energy and increase the strength of void. In other words use power meditation to enhance mindfulness and increase the strength of void.(And no I'm not saying do void ONLY at the end, when you start or after your yoga to physically relax you should do some void to increase calmness and for those who are at the appropriate level push themselves into trance.)

:arrow: Last question what exactly are you supposed to think, imagine when doing the exercises. I understand we should strive to not just void our minds but also be in an altered state(trance) but is there anything specific we should be visualizing or trying to process while doing the moves?

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 1355
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Falun Gong

Postby Stormblood » Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:05 am

Blitzkrieg wrote:
Interesting you mention the MerKaBa, sorry to sound like a spammer. But it IS my favorite meditation. Can you elaborate more on the MerKaBa spinning on it's own, if you can provide more in-depth information. I only ask because the MerKaBa is an entire scientific field unto itself and I try and research as much as possible on it.


The Merkaba starts spinning on its own after a while of doing it. Once the mechanism has been permanently built. It's soul technology, so to speak. At the same way, the Falun is a mechanism. You built it by repeatedly setting energies in a certain pattern. That's what I understood.

Blitzkrieg wrote:Falun Dafa


As someone stated in the past, the development of siddhis is a consequence of spiritual development. Yet, siddhis need to worked on or they disappear.


:arrow: 1. I can't help you with that. I hope the HP or someone can. I learned after some days of repeating the exercises. The one that gave me the most problems was exercise #5 with all the upper limbs movements.

:arrow: 2. For the first question, I'd say to gradually build up to it. I still can't do the full lotus. I only do the half-lotus. For the second question, I don't know but it makes sense to me. To make an external example, the Merkaba is different for all of us. The sun point and earth point are different for male, female and third sex. Not to mention, that you have a position for men and one for women with the hands. If I remember correctly, that change takes effect at step 14, when you start spinning everything.

:arrow: 3. I don't use affirmation because I wouldn't know what to affirm. I will ask the gods when my communication skills can get past binary level (yes/no, wrong/right, approved/disapproved).

(Nice tips here. Thank you! I don't have any experience with the number 5 but I would use 8 in this case, to stay on the safe side. Or 9 or 13.)

(I think over time it does stick. However, it's miinor compared to what would happen with affirmation AND added mantras. An HP, I don't remember who, suggested that Falun Dafa has been stripped of mantras.)

:arrow: 4. I have my doubts about that as well. I think you can build it you on your own. As for keep going, I think it has to do with maintenance. Think about memory. When you learn something, a nerve path creates in your brain that stores that information. For some time, you can repeat it easily, like when you memorise an RTR. If you don't use it for quite a while, the nerve path starts weakening. The less you use it, the more difficult it becomes to recall the words of the RTR. Eventually, you forget about it and you have to learn it back and restore the neural link. In the same way, I think that the Falun stops working if it's not tended to and the same maybe happens to the Merkaba. Also, from what I understood, the Falun is just a mechanism that constantly draws, refines and expels energy, and acts as an empowerment to the five exercises, each of which has a different purpose that is not performed on its own by the Falun.

:arrow: 5. The Merkaba is not Falun Dafa. They are similar in that they are energy mechanism that, once put in motion, act on their own. By repeating what you did to put them in motion, you also empower them, make them stronger.

:arrow: 6. I don't know what to tell you. Maybe someone can answer you better. What I can say is that I find it useful both as a primer and a finisher. Much like the Reverse Shema.

:arrow: 7. I don't know what we are supposed to do. I just focus on the exercises and follow the energy. When there are static positions like in the second and part of the last exercise, focusing increases the amount of energy used, from my experience.
Quotes | Final RTR | How to Obliterate Saturn | Protective Sorcery | Books to find
I won't entertain any argument any longer.

Blitzkrieg
Posts: 39

Re: Falun Gong

Postby Blitzkrieg » Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:39 am

Alright thanks Stormblood. I'll study FG a bit much and try and work out the moves it's simple but keeping everything in tact is a bit annoying. I'll considering not using affirmations. It's a shame affirmation is such a difficult matter pertaining to appropriate use something along the lines of masterful affirmations. Everyone is different but I'm sure eventually like the gods they posses the masterful affirmations to improve. It's no wonder many switch around affirmations, looking for the better sentence.

Also I'll considering switching for the safe side to 8. Its not that I have my doubts with 5, I haven't had problems but perhaps the more positive, eternal, and protective nature of 8 would help. Also didn't know about 13 being a number to use, shame we don't know much about numerology of 13. Some have come up with things but nothing really to base it on.

Anyways thanks again. Glad you understood my questions.

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 1355
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Falun Gong

Postby Stormblood » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:42 pm

No problem. The only thing I know about 13 is that is a number of perfection. Not much else.
Quotes | Final RTR | How to Obliterate Saturn | Protective Sorcery | Books to find
I won't entertain any argument any longer.

Blitzkrieg
Posts: 39

Re: Falun Gong

Postby Blitzkrieg » Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:36 am

:arrow: I forgot one other question outside of Falun Gong

Do you affirm for MerKaBa or suggest affirming for or just let it be and let it cycle without affirmations.

I honestly don't know what to affirm for MerKaBa on one hand it elevates you on another it brings in universal energies or at least creates and blast of universal energy both an internal sun and external disk(16.675m/55ft). So it's like a one two punch a "spiritual technology" which brings in energy something to be affirmable i.e. not let the energy go to waste but on another hand the vibration and existence component the MerKaBa structure starts to function at elevated levels and passively works as you say all the time in fact so all the time that it elevates higher and higher till it permanently functions at maximum state, which you eventually simply use for energy gain. As HPCobra mentioned in my post on the general forums stating stick with speed of light as a focus as going past that entails possible reverse action i.e. losing energy or not gaining anything more. I guess it requires more initiation into more advanced steps.

My personal affirmation is "In a very positive, very happy, and very healthy manner for me my entire mind, entire body, and entire soul is eternally vibrating and existing at the speed of light at any and all times". That way I keep my vibrations high I honestly don't feel anything as much as I hate to admit; almost making it sound like meditation doesn't work. I know it works in fact the JoS is very pro-meditation when it comes to the factor of just doing it EVENTUALLY you'll gain some marked sensations. In fact the JoS pushes the idea of not focus on anything just let it be, you can query the sensations with your own mask of anticipation. In other words the JoS pushes a general feeling of WHAT can be expected but might be different for anyone trying.

Sorry to push MerKaBa so much and whatnot but I feel this meditation for all the simplicity it is because really worst case scenario it takes 2-3 minutes. Is potentially a catalyst for my own spiritual development over the years figuratively speaking "keep fucking that chicken" like new anchor Arnes said several years ago. In fact over the years I consistently came back to this meditation(on-off times) and while perhaps there is some permanence, I still feel embolden to pursue it as a daily meditation. I don't agree with the JoS do it 2 or 3 days on sessions after establishing a permanent field. I consider it a infinite meditation one that even the great lord himself uses since it's unlimited. I mean hell eventually you run out of numbers to count and perhaps have to use some sort of new language just to engage higher streams of spiritual evolution. Which perhaps signifies higher stratification of initiatory stages, perhaps it's true what has been said "kundalini requirement to go past the speed of light". By and by I know meditation raises your vibration but MerKaBa directly interfaces with this spiritual system and structure thus embedding a higher rise of vibration and power plus strengthening the field which unto itself as you said is different and like external JoS websites like the Russian division can be used for attracting a partner i.e. pointing towards them, though that probably requires being open with the third eye to see the MerKaBa side of things. Though that is just one function of the many that can be used with MerKaBa.

Anyways thanks for your reply when you happen to mention. I'd personally message you but I just can't seem to find the P.M. system in my account guess it must be limited to certain things or whatever.

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 1355
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Falun Gong

Postby Stormblood » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:06 am

Blitzkrieg wrote::...


I affirm that my Merkaba is permanently and eternally spinning and vibrating at the speed of light. I think yours is a good affirmation as well.

I remember that post and I decided reverting to the speed of light. I remember trying to program it to go faster but I hadn't really reached the speed of light yet anyway.

Yes, because obsessing over the result can create false expectations that then work against you, if the results don't line up with them quickly enough. I personally keep my energies high at all times with runes, because I feel closer to them than other kinds of empowerment methods. Do you not focus on the Merkaba for some minutes after doing all 18 steps?

I don't think there is a PM system on these forums. My SS email address is [email protected] Temporarily, because I aim to change provider. Thankfully, I never receive spam from infiltrators.
Quotes | Final RTR | How to Obliterate Saturn | Protective Sorcery | Books to find
I won't entertain any argument any longer.

Blitzkrieg
Posts: 39

Re: Falun Gong

Postby Blitzkrieg » Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:26 pm

Stormblood wrote:I affirm that my Merkaba is permanently and eternally spinning and vibrating at the speed of light. I think yours is a good affirmation as well.


I'll consider changing my affirmation to match yours. I know it's important to enhance mind, body, and soul. But yours is enhancing the mechanism which passively affects the mind, body, and soul overtime. I'd personally say yours is the better affirmation understanding the passive nature of mediation. Like Mageson said with tetragrammaton after a hour or so "woosh" and gets a spike in energy going upwards. While working directly on the chakras and passively the energy despite being pumped R-A-U-M x2 into the chakras and then performing the following 4-fold meditation despite pumping the feminine chakras above, the energy below his head starts to pump through up and out and around his body. I figure it's a good comparison since the tetragrammaton might not be a "soul technology/mechanism" but by-and-by it does work passively over the course of time, though you can argue any mediation MAY do such matter just using an example I remember reading.

Stormblood wrote:I remember that post and I decided reverting to the speed of light. I remember trying to program it to go faster but I hadn't really reached the speed of light yet anyway.


Yes unfortunately Cobra never posted my following reply and his reply to the reply waiting in queue line. I basically asked if it's the same for chakras. I suppose it's the same while MerKaBa is the mechanism system "soul technology" as you put it. The chakras interface with the internal and I guess perhaps they too have a speed limit before some initiatory stage exists.

I also align(I align them down like the crown to bring energy in. It might be possible they work pointing up i.e. pull energy in escaping the body and stratify it further) and spin the 4 chakras above my head gold, silver, 10th, 11th if your wondering I suppose might as well work for them. I have had doubts perhaps being astral external chakras they function at an astral speed level but perhaps there is synergy with the lower ones i.e. they function like below due to being stuck to your soul and requiring a ground plus an understanding of initiation to them.

Stormblood wrote:Do you not focus on the Merkaba for some minutes after doing all 18 steps?


I'll admit I don't for the most part. But considering the importance of directing is I'll consider it more. Generally I don't really know what to direct, I guess by using your affirmation making the mechanism spin and vibrate at speed of light. I can more easily visualize the act of that on the mechanism, since visualizing vibration and existence seems more complicated. I mean WHAT exactly should higher vibration look like to yourself, difficult grasp of a subject. But with your affirmation much easier.

Stormblood wrote:email


Nah don't worry I won't email you seems like you leave yourself open to infiltrators and whatnot. I'm fine posting on the forums and waiting with the risk of the message being dumped into spam/illicit messages. Though thanks for offering.

Blitzkrieg wrote:Update on my study of Falun Gong:


Over the course of the 3rd, I spent hours studying the video from a person on youtube. Surprised he has it up as Falun people are pretty copyright gung-ho. Anyways a bit before and later after dinner I spent some time thinking it over waiting to digest the food for a while(digestion distracts from meditation). Then afterwards I spent 20 to about 30 minutes practicing the falun gong system at a rapid pace, then slightly slowing myself down to understand the stretches and other intricacies. After about 15 minutes; second time around after dinner I had it down pat with some minor corrections over the next 10-15 minutes. Then just before bedtime(I know bad time to practice meditation); I did a slow, gradual, normal session took me exactly 15 minutes. I'm surprised I picked it up so quickly I still have to study it another day or two and whatnot. I will admit as a bit of a perfectionist I do like how he moves his hands serenely and almost like they are quite under his control. But those are just personal quirks picked up by Li and probably don't mean much just looks interesting i.e. stands out.

For a few more days I'll think I'll do it with my eyes open just to get a general feel of it then close them. I do like the fact falun gong uses the real kelchari mudra(tongue on palette of mouth on top). I've employed Kelchari doing hatha and kundalini yoga(except for the part voicing, Sat/Nam). Funny how muscled memory kelchari is I find myself immediately placing my tongue on top on the roof of my mouth right before doing yoga/falun. If my understanding is correct it facilitates energies to expand up and outward towards the feminine chakras for those reading this and wanting to know the kelchari. I'm sure it has a whole host of other benefits that we don't know about.

Anyways once again thank you Stormblood. Your "soul technology" is intriguing concept makes a whole lot of sense probably in combination with "spiri-tech"(spiritual technologies) since the occult syncs with physics.

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 1355
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Falun Gong

Postby Stormblood » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:13 pm

Blitzkrieg wrote:I'll consider changing my affirmation to match yours. I know it's important to enhance mind, body, and soul. But yours is enhancing the mechanism which passively affects the mind, body, and soul overtime. I'd personally say yours is the better affirmation understanding the passive nature of mediation. Like Mageson said with tetragrammaton after a hour or so "woosh" and gets a spike in energy going upwards. While working directly on the chakras and passively the energy despite being pumped R-A-U-M x2 into the chakras and then performing the following 4-fold meditation despite pumping the feminine chakras above, the energy below his head starts to pump through up and out and around his body. I figure it's a good comparison since the tetragrammaton might not be a "soul technology/mechanism" but by-and-by it does work passively over the course of time, though you can argue any mediation MAY do such matter just using an example I remember reading.


Well, thank you. I believe the Raum meditation is one of the most powerful and efficient. My top three includes the Raum Meditation, the Chariot of Ra and the Merkaba. Like my top 3 breathing exercises are the Cobra breath, the Alternate Nostril and the breath of fire.

Bltizkrieg wrote:...

I call it technology because technology to me means applying knowledge in a systematic manner. The Merkaba combines sacred geometry, numbers, mantra and energy manipulation in a systematic approach for empowerment.

Blitzkrieg wrote:Update on my study of Falun Gong.

I don't know if you read some of the books. There are two books that explain a couple of things. One of this explains how the positions in the second exercise must be held until you are tired. This develops more power as you're laser-focused on that area. I feel chakras being very stimulated during that exercise. I feel like I am "massaging" my aura while I do #4. Number #5 also requires that you hold some of the positions as long as you can. This also strength the body, not just your psychic power. I'm not sure if you were aware of this. Also I keep my tongue placed on the roof of the mouth during most activities as well, including my top 3 meditations.

Thank you as well. Hit me up whenever you feel like discussing together.
Quotes | Final RTR | How to Obliterate Saturn | Protective Sorcery | Books to find
I won't entertain any argument any longer.

Blitzkrieg
Posts: 39

Re: Falun Gong

Postby Blitzkrieg » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:46 pm

Stormblood wrote:I don't know if you read some of the books. There are two books that explain a couple of things. One of this explains how the positions in the second exercise must be held until you are tired. This develops more power as you're laser-focused on that area. I feel chakras being very stimulated during that exercise. I feel like I am "massaging" my aura while I do #4. Number #5 also requires that you hold some of the positions as long as you can. This also strength the body, not just your psychic power. I'm not sure if you were aware of this. Also I keep my tongue placed on the roof of the mouth during most activities as well, including my top 3 meditations.

Thank you as well. Hit me up whenever you feel like discussing together.


I read the two books you mentioned since you said they are the only one worth reading. Falun Gong and The great spiritual way, both explain certain things though obviously you gotta filter the RHP bullshit and as well as his almost messianic complex in certain parts much like some have said "how he is the only one and this and that".

From what I learned and understood to refine my practice.

1. For the first set of exercises you perform 3 repetitions, so one set, then follow with another set, then another for a total of 3 repetitions. Naturally extending the time of exercise.

2. At least in the first exercise but can be added to the others i.e. modified the hands over the abdomen(left inside above the abdomen)(right over the left) <- for men, women do the opposite (right inside over abdomen)(left outside over hand). Is held for 40 seconds to 100 seconds (40 seconds to 1.6 minutes). Like I said potentially applicable to other exercises so in total there might be several 40 to 100 second holds thereby extending naturally the exercises time of not just the first set but others.

3. In the book it's been mentioned the energy channels whether meridians, nadi, or other are propagated first and foremost rather than specifically and slowly or in particular to one area opened up slowly like other schools in meditation. In other words blasting the system with energy to force the entire channels to be opened up and promote faster development.

4. For threading the two extremes since both moves require nine movements i.e. the single handed and double handed movements they CAN be multiplied to multiples of nine. Perhaps well doing to 108 is a long time and requires a lot of patience in counting but it does state doubling to 18 in the book IF you wish to multiply it.

5. For threading the two extremes exercise three. You should imagine being a large barrel over the Earth and into Space(heaven) or two barrels standing tall for the process of cultivating the heavenly(space) energies and Earthly energies.

6. Again with the heavenly circuit being nine repetitions you could extend multiples of it, it says you can go to 18 if you would like but like exercise three and four(circuit) make sure it's a multiple of nine.

7. It's been mentioned that the exercises can be broken up and done at different times or pick and choose. Frankly I'm not a pick-and-choose person like the RTRs I do them one after the other. So my preference is to take a chunk of time and carry on for the entire spectrum of the exercises.

Speaking on the multiples it makes sense with 9 as the whole 666 man concept connecting with 18 and boiling down to 9. So even in possible corruption of FLG like it's been said lacking mantras and whatnot. There is quite some truths, but honestly I can't really and I don't really want to digest a lot of their things since many of them are ridiculous RHP bullshit like being anti-tantric. I understand sexuality and tantrism i.e. physi-mental-spiri-magic sex is hindered a lot by the enemy but it's the basis of spiritual propagation i.e. Maithuna like in Astaroth's eight-fold path.

Again thanks for suggestion those two books. I do feel like I have a better understanding of the exercises, filled in the intricacies. Once again thanks Stormblood.

Blitzkrieg
Posts: 39

Re: Falun Gong

Postby Blitzkrieg » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:21 pm

I was just re-watching the video the main video uploaded on Youtube and something popped up that made me go "WTF".

First I was watching it to see the position of the first exercise when he twists his wrists in and pushes downwards into Heshi position in other words move 2 after the upper stretch. He quickly snaps his wrist inwards and flows along his entire body down to the abdomen area.

But something made me go "WTF" is Li Hongzi purposefully hiding additional moves perhaps extensions of the fifth exercise?

In the beginning of the video after the statue is shown, he is in Full-Padmasana(Full Lotus) and starts to move his arms around his body in a very unique manner. Now I know he defines exercise five as a few basic arm/hand movements but this exotic display of gestures or more precisely mudras as technically they are a form of arm asanas. Makes me think is he purposefully watering down exercises. Again I understand it's difficult to remember these exotic moves and perhaps they themselves might be corrupted but non-the less with proper training you can achieve them. If Falun gong and meditation in general is a godly thing who knows what kind of Falun Gong in the empire of Orion is taught. I guess in the end it's better that it's out publicly and learned by people that way some spiritual knowledge is posed by the masses rather than stagnant by a chosen few who water it down further with corrupted judeo-bolshevik ideology. I guess at an initiated level of spiritual understand there could be demons who assist in teaching the full Falun system.

I'm guessing Falun gong in particularly much like the other qi-gong is heavily corrupted it might be watered down but have power much like say Om has power though watered down, even though we state use Aum as you can use less reps to achieve similar levels of Om power. But again it's just a goddamn shame meditation is in such a stranglehold of corruption. Much like Yoga there are literally hundreds of schools on it; who knows what kind of Yoga Satan and the gods teach at basic, intermediate, and experienced levels.

Tell you things like this make me really go off, just a shame. I know we shouldn't overload the body but what might overload one person might not overload another. In fact upon recent learning though I have ran into it in the past. But in a thread mentioning the dedication ritual it mentions you tie into the Satanic vortex of energy and elevate faster levels of spiritual discipline though of course it's not dedicate and "woosh" your advanced you have to work at it. But with assistance from the gods you propagate and they probably passively nag at you to work on your mind, body, and soul. So you don't stagnate and besides even if moves are powerful it requires building up. Satan and the demons teach specific things at specific times without needing to water down anything if anything the need to blast out hundreds or thousands of reps even watered down in current spiritual dogma is asking to blow your brains out of boredom and burnout.

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 1355
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Falun Gong

Postby Stormblood » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:42 am

Blitzkrieg wrote:...

Thank you for your suggestions. I recall him stating that what he teaches has been watered down. I don't remember the reason he appointed. Yet, he claimed these watered-down five exercises are on a much higher and advanced level than all other Qi Gong. I tend to agree with this because Qi Gong stimulates me very little compared to Falun. The difference to me is like standing in the shower (all Qi Gong I tried) and being smitten by a streak of lightning (Falun). It may be individual, yes. I'm just relating my experience with. To me it feels better than Hatha Yoga. And different from Kundalini Yoga (neither more powerful or less powerful as KY fires up my entire spine which is very blissful). I'm longing for the day I can meet our gods and speak to them in a non-binary manner (yes/no, right/wrong, etc), so I can be taught directly instead of just being guided.

You can read the other books but I find them boring and much more corrupted. Whenever I read the word right action, etc., I always converted it to Satanic behaviour so that it would make sense to me, instead of the bullshit it's pushed. I recall him writing that he does more advanced versions of the five exercises with his inner circle of students.
Quotes | Final RTR | How to Obliterate Saturn | Protective Sorcery | Books to find
I won't entertain any argument any longer.

Blitzkrieg
Posts: 39

Re: Falun Gong

Postby Blitzkrieg » Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:31 pm

Stormblood wrote:
Blitzkrieg wrote:...

Thank you for your suggestions. I recall him stating that what he teaches has been watered down. I don't remember the reason he appointed. Yet, he claimed these watered-down five exercises are on a much higher and advanced level than all other Qi Gong. I tend to agree with this because Qi Gong stimulates me very little compared to Falun. The difference to me is like standing in the shower (all Qi Gong I tried) and being smitten by a streak of lightning (Falun). It may be individual, yes. I'm just relating my experience with. To me it feels better than Hatha Yoga. And different from Kundalini Yoga (neither more powerful or less powerful as KY fires up my entire spine which is very blissful). I'm longing for the day I can meet our gods and speak to them in a non-binary manner (yes/no, right/wrong, etc), so I can be taught directly instead of just being guided.

You can read the other books but I find them boring and much more corrupted. Whenever I read the word right action, etc., I always converted it to Satanic behaviour so that it would make sense to me, instead of the bullshit it's pushed. I recall him writing that he does more advanced versions of the five exercises with his inner circle of students.


I thought as much, who knows maybe in the future it pops up. Never know what kind of magick Satan and the gods work to dispel the secrecy of said system. Though it's always a risk, if we know, they know. So maybe tactfully it occurs rather than an outright bang.

One last thing to finish my barrage of posts.

Have you ever encountered anything as to the development time of this "philosopher swastika wheel". I know it's not the end goal, just a major accomplishment. Not unlike the kundalini it's a major goal and one of the most important foundations in evolution but it's merely a "tool" to project to higher evolution. Though not to query it down as some insignificant thing. I assume the "wheel" is quite important continually propagating through your system and further maintaining it through occasional or better yet daily FLG practices, again not unlike the MerKaBa again being another "Soul technology".

Also I'm to assume this "wheel" is manifested at the "solar chakra' level right? I mean in the middle of your body and propagating the powerhouse of the soul including the significant amount of nadis imbued to the solar chakra.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest