Test, Need Help...

For Discussion about Health, Well-being, Traditional Remedies, and much more.

Moderator: HPS Shannon

T.A.O.L.

Re: Test, Need Help...

Postby T.A.O.L. » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:16 pm

I wasn't sure if I should post here yet, but I decided that I'll do that anyway.

Last few weeks I've been feeling strain in my eyes, which caused me to get it checked out. Aside from apparently needing a higher prescription for both eyes, the astigmatism in my right eye lowered. This is most likely what causes the pain.

Now the website with the chart I shared the other day. has more information about this, also how to measure this yourself.

It says that 'eye exercises' do not work. It also says that the prescription you get from the opticien isn't for a 20/20 sight. Its for a 20/10 or 20/5 sight or so. This causes a fixed vision.
If you go up close like watching a screen all the time, with these glasses, your eyes will strain and work hard to get it focussed properly and this person suggests to use a lower prescription set of glasses for up close work.
NOT the 'normalized' 20/10 prescription glasses you might want if you have to drive at night on a highway.

I remember that I was told about the focussing of the eye and such. But the thing is. I tried to talk to my dad whom has lived with glasses since a young age, and he instantly refuses everything. He refuses to listen to anything I say at all. Its not even doubting or letting me speak, its a blatant no. I hate that kind of behavior. Whilst he himself gets to talk about everything 3 or more times -.-'

Also, one thing you shouldn't do what I did.. is taking your phone, picking it up in the morning and spend half an hour looking at it without glasses on. I noticed that if I do that, that I hold this device closer to my face than I would do to a book. And that is simply because I have to hold it closer because it is harder to get the letters clear on my phone than when its from a book.

Which returns me to the website, they say that this is in the first place caused by habits, and in the second place, worsened by the prescriptions.
I have also found a few references to nutrition, like a ketogenic (? misspelled I think) diet.

Quite a few things mix up with what I have been told about eyes and eye health when I was a child going to the eye doctor in an actual hospital where I had to return every single year.

But I also have a question. Both my parents needed strong glasses. But none of my grandparents do. And they were born before the second world war or something. Had it in their childhood.

Also, I SHOULD add, what I did not know, is that this person from the website says that before you are 6 years old your eyesight tends to be a bit out of wack, sometimes seeing better, other times worse. And he also speaks about muscle spasms in your eyes, locking it up temporary causing myopia or something.
What he basicly means by that is, that when you are given prescription at such a young age you're probably not even needing it, you could lock up your eyes and be needing to have more prescription over time..

Back to the subject of this topic.. I have started it. Today was day 3 (by the time this will get accepted or seen by others it'll already be another day for me most likely) I have not noticed a lot yet, aside from, that an hour or so after taking it, something changes. I can't say what.
But I have no pain. The pain in my eyes goes away that I've been having daily for the past 2 weeks or so.
Also. I have the unflavored liquid algae version of it since I can't stand high amounts of mint flavor (yuck). And I think it's rather to very salty.

Normally I don't have the tendency to drink a lot of water. Sometimes I don't even make it to a Liter a day. So I try and drink more at least.

But it makes me thirsty too.

As for the diarrhea.. Because someone asked.. No my stools are not 'green' like the algae. Theyre mostly dark brown.

The citric taste from 10g magnesium citrate and 3g vitamine C desoured with magnesium is a bit too much sour. I will reduce the magnesium citrate, and take the remaining of it at another time of the day.

One thing to take into consideration though. Diarrhea for prolonged periods of time can not only inhibit the body to take in nutrients, but also make the intestines lazy in the way of processing and pushing the food through the bowels.
Usually diarrhea is supposed to stop within 3 days or so when you're sick, and with these amounts of magnesium, this is obviously going to take longer.
I may consider lowering the amount of magnesium citrate alltogether to a total of about 1333 mg.

By the way, it was about 6 hours between all the ingredients in the smoothie to the diarrhea. Not that anyone wants to know this but k.

I have a question though. Has anyone who has tried this, for a month straight, finished this yet?
Sometimes you don't instantly realize what you read.

Sero

Postby Sero » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:49 pm

Would this damage your liver in any way?

T.A.O.L.

Postby T.A.O.L. » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:21 pm

Sero wrote:Would this damage your liver in any way?

Actually I've had a slightly yellowing of my eyes over a week ago, but I went down on the yeastflakes (to 3 spoons) and the chlorella (also 3 spoons) then and I didn't take as much magnesium to then also realize that 1,333 mg magnesiumcitrate is too low for the formula so I upped it again.

Yellowing of the eyewhite doesn't mean it is damaging to the liver directly, but, it does mean its heavy on the liver to clean stuff out, or that it has to work harder than normal.

Since eyes and liver are often connected in some way I was thinking that it may be wise to use additional herbs for the liver, but I hadn't looked further into it yet.

If youre really concerned there is something called along the lines of 'liver saving/sparing diet'. If you are really concerned with it or if you have a little less function of it speaking in western diagnosis terms you might have to combine things like this, if you mean to use this formula.

And I don't think eating more green vegetables is a bad idea..

T.A.O.L.

Postby T.A.O.L. » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:01 pm

Update:

Today is day 14 for me. I haven't noticed significantly change though in the last week, but I did keep a record.

First week: I can make out the 2d line underneath the 20/20 again with my normal glasses. I can make the P LT on the bottom line. Things are still somewhat blurry, but that is probably due to the cilinder correction that is off. So I decided not to bother with the bottom line that much.
I downed the yeastflakes and the chlorella to 3 spoons, also because it tasted overly salt. Already dropped the amount of vit E before this.
I would say these glasses are currently maybe already a bit on the strong side.

Second week: I've been reading and watching videos of this Jake steiner. I do not recommend to waste time like I did. Ehm, some posts seem to have good points but he doesn't answer things like 'can you wear reading glasses over your normal glasses and be fine if you have high myopia' But I did take on the suggestion to use my old glasses for close up (-1,5 point less than what a full prescription for driving cars would be), but I can't see anything with these on an eyechart, I can barely make out the 20/40 line on this. In the morning.
I've taken every day measurements of how far can I see in the morning with daylight and at night before I go to sleep. And I calculated them down to the points of diopters I should need.
Which is done like this: a -1 is you can see sharp to about a meter. a -2 = 50 cm. So basicly what you do is you take the amount of cm (and mm) you can see and divide 100 cm through this number. Thats the strength of the glasses you should have.

This morning I had about a -0,67 drop in points for my left eye and -0,32 for my right eye, compared to a week ago. Now I know it doesn't seem like much, but I do want to have this mentioned.

I tried to hold a handstand, but I don't have any proper place that I have enough wall space, or space in front of it, I can't kick up to the wall, nor can I hold it for 2 minutes. I tried by walking up to it for as far as I could and managed to hold for about 30 sec though. And did that a few times.

I did notice this though: If I took the smoothie in the morning after breakfast, the measurements I took would be better and I would have a longer distance vision than when I took them after dinner. I measure mornings and evenings.
This makes for odd calculations and something that seemingly gets worse but when I am back to taking it after breakfast after 1-2 days it still seems to show better than what it was the calculation before I took it after dinner.

If you have low myopia like -2 you can probably get rid of it within 2 weeks or less.
As well the dude mentioned (race mixing white-asian I promote you get more glasses from stores I own and I offer you support on the forum for only 99 dollar a month and I set you up for a year straight with this) from that website endmyopia.org, there are some posts on the science about it, which mention that close up strain can induce myopia and that if the habits aren't changed by looking far away and the kid keeps wearing glasses up close too even if he or she doesn't need it one can get lens induced myopia which is enlongating of the eyeball. And that is harder to get rid off as it probably needs change on a cellular level as well.
As glasses give a more fixed burning point of light falling together.
Also mentioned -3 diopters is 1 mm in eyeball enlongation.

One more thing, and this is personal to me, not everyone has this, when I took my glasses off this week and looked outside I noticed my eyes were trying to focus. Change the diafragm to let in more or less light. So the size of whatever I was looking at would change to smaller or bigger. This I haven't had for 2 years, if not longer. Because I remember them doing this and this being 'normal' for me.

I've typed plenty now, I think i'll leave it at this.

T.A.O.L.

Postby T.A.O.L. » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:13 pm

Update:
I just finished week 3. To be honest, there were days that I wanted to quit and Im sick of the taste the ingredients leave me with.
I have thus decided that next week I'll build off what I haven't build off yet, and then stop.

K so last week has been very changing in how far I could see in the morning. The light has been different, one day it was cloudy, the other the sun was out and this of course also affects the measurement.

So much that I've decided to calculate the average of what I've got in the mornings and compare these.

After the calculations, I see my right eye has improved more than my left eye (which I could see in the measurements too), but it is very little. About a quarter (rounded up) and about 1/10th on my left eye.
I have decided to not post the actual numbers of how far I can see because I find this too private to blab about on the internet where anyone can see it.
If anyone is wondering why I haven't posted the overview of the first week, in regards to how far I could see, its because I didn't have the right measurement tool to use it accurately.

The change is very little. All I can say is that after this stuff is done I probably will get it checked by some kind of store..

This is NOT the change in the actual glasses itself, they sit further away from your eyes and are thus in need of being stronger than what you would immdiately place on your eye (a contactlens).

What I have been most interested in is weather or not it changes the length of the ax which has been caused to change by myopia and the maltreatment thereof.
If that goes down, in a month, or maybe two, then it seems logical to use this for a while. But so far there has been little change, so I can't say for sure if it does at this point.

Seeing that I may be the only one updating this.. It would be better if other people tried this regardless.
I've had myopia and the need to wear glasses for most of my life (12+ years), so I am not sure how it would affect someone that has had it for a shorter period of time.

T.A.O.L.

Postby T.A.O.L. » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:10 pm

Update:

It has been over a week and a half since I stopped the intake of all these supplements.

I had to drive and I just wore my normal glasses. But the next morning when I took the measurement I had a spike in range of what I could see.
I had to drive for a total of 3 hours, 1.5 hours each.
When you're driving you are supposed to look far far away and be concious of what you see.

So I felt like I might get a good measurement and I went and got it checked again..
And sadly.. nothing in regards to the strength of the glasses changed, but the spasm in one of my eyes is gone that was hurting so bad and had nearly a -1 diopter less on that eye.

And, on the other side, the cilinder isn't right anymore. Its too strong. And during the days that I measured the edge of directional blur vs general blur, for the cilinder, had shown a reduction, and this was about the same as noticed at the check, so I am glad for that.

I wasn't able to drink a whole lot more than about 1100ml a day, sometimes I just forgot and had way less whilst other days I kept drinking different kinds of herbal teas (none of the ingredients were for the eyes) or another glass of juice and had a bit more.

I think you do need to drink more water than that at least.

And I don't flippin know what happened but after I typed the stuff about driving I maybe pressed something but I do not know what at all I think it was just the shift or caps lock, and the tab closed and a pop up screen opened saying 'select a document' or something so I ended up typing this in notepad.

DezFranky

Postby DezFranky » Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:43 am

I love yall so much for this information. I had already gotten started on msm flakes
https://www.amazon.com/Kala-Health-MSM- ... =srch&th=1

I've been using magnesium oil spray as well, Gonna start on zinc and chlorophyll

DezFranky

Postby DezFranky » Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:05 am

Today is a sad day, 2 days ago there were many pages on amazon to buy 35% food grade peroxide. But almost 10 of these links were redirected to page available
Example:
https://www.amazon.com/One-Minute-Mirac ... B006XISGGS

They are working quick to hide this information for better health!

Shael

Postby Shael » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:32 pm

DezFranky wrote:Today is a sad day, 2 days ago there were many pages on amazon to buy 35% food grade peroxide. But almost 10 of these links were redirected to page available
Example:

Just in case this helps -- If you are in the EU you can google for polnish sites offering 30% h2o2 and contact them via google translate. I did that and they shipped it right over to my country for a combined cost of only 12€ per liter.
Alternatively there are UK sites offering 12% h2o2 but they are far more exensive.
Hail Satan Forever!

-Shael

DezFranky

Postby DezFranky » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:20 am

Shael wrote:
DezFranky wrote:Today is a sad day, 2 days ago there were many pages on amazon to buy 35% food grade peroxide. But almost 10 of these links were redirected to page available
Example:

Just in case this helps -- If you are in the EU you can google for polnish sites offering 30% h2o2 and contact them via google translate. I did that and they shipped it right over to my country for a combined cost of only 12€ per liter.
Alternatively there are UK sites offering 12% h2o2 but they are far more exensive.

Thank you Shael! I'm glad you were able to still get it haha

In other news,
Supplements I've been taking
- 1/4 tsp Boron
- 20 caps Chlorophyll
- 2 tablespoon Unfortified yeast flakes
- 200mcg selenium
- 1300mcg Iodine
- Scoop of MSM
- 1/2 tablespoon Cod Liver Oil

I'm on Day 2
- Soon to be H202 :mrgreen:

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:40 am

Shael wrote:
Example:

Polish websites? Can you mail me the website where you got this hydrogen peroxide, man? When you're available, of course.

Shael

Postby Shael » Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:40 pm

Stormblood wrote:
Shael wrote:
Example:

Polish websites? Can you mail me the website where you got this hydrogen peroxide, man? When you're available, of course.

Ofcourse, here's the website link: http://www.e-itb.pl/.
When I purchased it from them, I talked to them via email first regarding the shipment, and I didn't really complete payment over their website. I'd recommend you also talk to them via email first. This is their email address: biuro(at)e-zdroweczko.pl .

They also have a ton of other stuff on their website that's mostly just as dirt-cheap as the H2O2, so if you have some time on your hands and use the google translator, you might find some additional stuff that interests you, aswell.
(I didn't test any of their other products though so be careful).
Hail Satan Forever!

-Shael

T.A.O.L.

Postby T.A.O.L. » Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:34 pm

I found this video accidentally today. It was in the side bar of youtube.
But sounded interesting enough to click on it so figured I should share.

Sticker shock : Why are glasses so expensive?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voUiWOGv8ec

Hearsync

Postby Hearsync » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:53 am

Just stumbled across this thread - would love to try this out one day. Thanks T.A.O.L. for giving it a shot and reporting back. Did anybody else end up getting anywhere with this?