Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Dental Issues

Lightning-Wings

Before anybody says - Yes, I know, you have to believe it's working and not feel hopeless or whatever, but I just feel so frustrated and hopeless.

I have had dental problems for as long as I can remember, but after counting how much money I need in order to fix my teeth properly it came close to 2000$.

I just want to cry from frustration, but I have to keep telling myself not to, so I can believe in myself to fix this problem, but it's hard..

I can't work due to my hands (need therapy and even then), nobody buys commissions from me (in regards to art) to which I could use to save up to finally fix my teeth, and the government doesn't even pay me that much. On top of that, I have forced debt on me that I gotta pay until 48 weeks are over.

It's so freaking hard. My teeth need desperate fixing, I'm not powerful enough to just grow a pair of new ones...

What do I do?? I feel miserable with these kind of teeth. There's so many cavities, some dental pain that has started yesterday and I am so lost...

What do I do?

If only money grew on trees..

Lightning-Wings said:
Before anybody says - Yes, I know, you have to believe it's working and not feel hopeless or whatever, but I just feel so frustrated and hopeless.

I have had dental problems for as long as I can remember, but after counting how much money I need in order to fix my teeth properly it came close to 2000$.

I just want to cry from frustration, but I have to keep telling myself not to, so I can believe in myself to fix this problem, but it's hard..

I can't work due to my hands (need therapy and even then), nobody buys commissions from me (in regards to art) to which I could use to save up to finally fix my teeth, and the government doesn't even pay me that much. On top of that, I have forced debt on me that I gotta pay until 48 weeks are over.

It's so freaking hard. My teeth need desperate fixing, I'm not powerful enough to just grow a pair of new ones...

What do I do?? I feel miserable with these kind of teeth. There's so many cavities, some dental pain that has started yesterday and I am so lost...

What do I do?

Maybe wealth working? If you are not working, I think you have enough time for bunch of workings to fix everything.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=242350#p242350

I am actually in the same boat about teeth’s and debt, somehow I still managed to donate to JoS amount which would fix almost all my teeths (I just realised this) xD in the past I was dead drug addict (critical) all of my teeths are almost half of size and every one of them needs to fix… but I still not seeing it as priority… somehow. I have took vacation and doing bunch of workings where my teeths are not involved and I am happy, maybe I am crazy I don’t know 🤷‍♂️

But anyway magical workings should do its jobs also, working for wealth, working for health. Maybe freeing soul Munka working to remove any obstacles that bothers you from fixing your teeths? I think if you don’t work now, maybe you have time for it?

I believe you can fix it by brushing your teeth with baking soda. Also known as sodium bicarbonate. Hps Maxine has stated in one of her old sermons that its very natural and prevents cavities + it removes all bad bacteria from your mouth and tongue. I do know that cavities heal on their own granted you keep taking care of your oral hygiene every single day. So brush your teeth everyday twice, I reccomend once with baking soda and the 2nd time with toothpaste if you have sensitive teeth (specialized toothpaste against sensitivity). Also a very good personal advice I can give you, is to tap into the law of assumption. I can show you a succes story by a client off a manifesting coach. She got rid off breast cancer!! Here's the video; https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=e2L-exIsUZ0&list=PLheemI67om-wMXR78YFCsWKcaof8VG0nR&index=1&pp=iAQB
Also don't forget to floss regularly. Good Luck!!!

TerKorian666 said:
Lightning-Wings said:

What do I do?

Maybe wealth working? If you are not working, I think you have enough time for bunch of workings to fix everything.

I am actually in the same boat about teeth’s and debt, somehow I still managed to donate to JoS amount which would fix almost all my teeths (I just realised this) xD in the past I was dead drug addict (critical) all of my teeths are almost half of size and every one of them needs to fix… but I still not seeing it as priority… somehow. I have took vacation and doing bunch of workings where my teeths are not involved and I am happy, maybe I am crazy I don’t know 🤷‍♂️

But anyway magical workings should do its jobs also, working for wealth, working for health. Maybe freeing soul Munka working to remove any obstacles that bothers you from fixing your teeths? I think if you don’t work now, maybe you have time for it?

Thank you brother!!

Sorry to hear that your teeth in such a critical condition. I hope you can fix them up as well!!

I'm actually going to start a wealth working on June 21st and also do Jupiter Square to help out!!

Currently doing a munka working to get rid of negative wealth karma. It'll be 40 days soon!

Satanswarlord666 said:
I believe you can fix it by brushing your teeth with baking soda. Also known as sodium bicarbonate. Hps Maxine has stated in one of her old sermons that its very natural and prevents cavities + it removes all bad bacteria from your mouth and tongue. I do know that cavities heal on their own granted you keep taking care of your oral hygiene every single day. So brush your teeth everyday twice, I reccomend once with baking soda and the 2nd time with toothpaste if you have sensitive teeth (specialized toothpaste against sensitivity). Also a very good personal advice I can give you, is to tap into the law of assumption. I can show you a succes story by a client off a manifesting coach. She got rid off breast cancer!! Here's the video; https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=e2L-exIsUZ0&list=PLheemI67om-wMXR78YFCsWKcaof8VG0nR&index=1&pp=iAQB

Trust me, just brushing and using baking soda isn't going to fill up my teeth cavities, let alone replace teeth that require extraction...

Also, in the video, that woman seems a little off.. could be my imagination tho...

But regardless, just thinking happy thoughts alone isn't going to fix all of my problems, but thank you regardless!!

Lightning-Wings said:

What do I do?

If you can't do anything, you can't, it just has to be accepted, keep moving forward. Battles vs Winning the War.

In the past I used just simply free positive gold colored energy into the area of a tooth problem. It was so bad that it was infected and puss was coming out, but because of the energy I felt no pain. Perhaps invoking into your entire body will help you with the depression/frustration too.

If you're an artist by trade, perhaps workings related to your artistic abilities and customers would benefit you.

Lightning-Wings said:
TerKorian666 said:
Lightning-Wings said:

What do I do?

Thank you brother!!

Sorry to hear that your teeth in such a critical condition. I hope you can fix them up as well!!

I'm actually going to start a wealth working on June 21st and also do Jupiter Square to help out!!

Currently doing a munka working to get rid of negative wealth karma. It'll be 40 days soon!

Satanswarlord666 said:

Trust me, just brushing and using baking soda isn't going to fill up my teeth cavities, let alone replace teeth that require extraction...

Also, in the video, that woman seems a little off.. could be my imagination tho...

But regardless, just thinking happy thoughts alone isn't going to fix all of my problems, but thank you regardless!!

Uhm your welcome... But why didn't you go to the dentist on time then? You know if spiritual and even material advice doesn't help you, why bother us here?? You should get offline help.

It's not just about 'happy thoughts' it is about the mechanisms of the mind. Your mind must be programmed towards absolute success in every possible way, regardless of any circumstances. It's about ultimate confidence in one's power and ability to make things happen.

Your mind will either look for ways to fail or to succeed - this will happen unconsciously.

Given you are an SS and your energies are high at all times, this becomes even more powerful, that's why HPS Maxine says in the old sermons that you must have total control of your own thoughts because you will manifest them, especially as you become more powerful. If you have happy thoughts, you will manifest happy things, otherwise you will manifest the opposite.

When you say 'I am not this, I am not that, I can't do this, I can't do that', this programs the mind towards failure. Even if you're currently facing certain limitations do not think and speak in this manner. Do not own the limitations. This imprints it on the soul.

Your mind should have no room for negativity or defeat. Always watch out for the way you use your words, because they have power. Even if you can't grasp a successful scenario yet, your mind must be filled with positive and unwavering belief at all times, don't let it accept any outcome other than a positive one.

In time, opportunities will present to you. If you want to speed up that process, raise energies and program them. But always keep the above in mind.

Satanswarlord666 said:

You should probably repost your reply, because it got buried in the quotes you made.

When posting a reply with a quote, make sure to write your own reply after the last [/Quote]

There's also the preview button which allows you to preview your post before posting, to see how it will look when posted.

Satanswarlord666 said:
Lightning-Wings said:
TerKorian666 said:

Thank you brother!!

Satanswarlord666 said:

Satanswarlord666 said:
Uhm your welcome... But why didn't you go to the dentist on time then? You know if spiritual and even material advice doesn't help you, why bother us here?? You should get offline help.

Do you really think it's that easy?

I didn't have that kind of luxury, let alone the right amount of money to go to the dentist here.

Back when I was still working, I spent the earned money to buy food for my pets, buy food to survive upon, buy new shoes that I required because the older ones had literal holes in them, and buy a very cheap (way too cheap) computer so I can do SS work on. But then I had to leave because I ended up getting surgery.

So don't think it's all roses and butterflies when it comes to fixing things that are expensive. Try to understand that some people have a hard time acquiring things that they need, as they have to get rid of obstacles and whatnot first.

Now try to imagine a scenario where you can't work for a period of time, the money government pays you is a literal joke and not nearly enough.

BlackOnyx8 said:

It's not just about 'happy thoughts' it is about the mechanisms of the mind. Your mind must be programmed towards absolute success in every possible way, regardless of any circumstances. It's about ultimate confidence in one's power and ability to make things happen.

Your mind will either look for ways to fail or to succeed - this will happen unconsciously.

Given you are an SS and your energies are high at all times, this becomes even more powerful, that's why HPS Maxine says in the old sermons that you must have total control of your own thoughts because you will manifest them, especially as you become more powerful. If you have happy thoughts, you will manifest happy things, otherwise you will manifest the opposite.

When you say 'I am not this, I am not that, I can't do this, I can't do that', this programs the mind towards failure. Even if you're currently facing certain limitations do not think and speak in this manner. Do not own the limitations. This imprints it on the soul.

Your mind should have no room for negativity or defeat. Always watch out for the way you use your words, because they have power. Even if you can't grasp a successful scenario yet, your mind must be filled with positive and unwavering belief at all times, don't let it accept any outcome other than a positive one.

In time, opportunities will present to you. If you want to speed up that process, raise energies and program them. But always keep the above in mind.

Well said brother, our realities are a reflection of our subconscious mind. Bytheway it's probably obvious what I'm going to ask, but is the 4th dimension the astral realm? And what are the 5th and the 6th etc.?

VoiceofEnki said:
Satanswarlord666 said:

You should probably repost your reply, because it got buried in the quotes you made.

When posting a reply with a quote, make sure to write your own reply after the last

There's also the preview button which allows you to preview your post before posting, to see how it will look when posted.
[/quote]

I wrote this message way below the [/quote] hope it's not buried now :)

Lightning-Wings said:

In Chinese medicine, the teeth are influenced by both the kidneys, which rule the bones, but also the stomach, which has channels running through the mouth. Any redness or infection of the mouth or gums is considered to be pathological heat/inflammation in the stomach channel. The stomach organ system is also responsible for clearing plaque, debris, and excess blood sugar from the body. Both inflammation and plaque can lead to infections and cavities.

We know that vitamin C fights infections, but fruits are also very cooling and hydrating. So you can see how a cooling food would cool the stomach and help the body fight infections, which are often caused or aggravated by pathological heat.

If you are having dental pain, plus cavities, then it sounds like you are dealing with heat in the stomach channel. The moon cools the stomach, and our venus helps remove heat through the kidneys, but of course they are powered by our solar and martian energies, which are the most directly related to health. However, this represents more long-term solutions to your problem.

The quickest way to fix this, in my opinion, is to raise a water energy, like Laguz, and direct to "now" (meaning it is not a permanent fix) remove any pathological heat, infection, or pains from your teeth or mouth, in a fully healthy manner for you. See the energy cooling off the area, directly resolving the issue. It is like an injection of yin-based healing energy that will boost healing right in the problem area.

Do it as much as needed. You don't have to do it every day, but do keep an eye on the problem. Anything with a strong karmic influence will reappear.

Alternatively, or in conjunction to this, you can swish salt water, which has antiviral effects: https://smilingfamilies.com/blog/did-you-know-swishing-with-salt-water-fights-tooth-decay-and-bad-breath/

Lastly, you can pressure the Stomach 44 acupoint, located on the foot: https://www.peakmassager.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/neiting-300x200.jpg
If you research the acupoint, you can see that it is indicated to treat dental problems, include inflammation of the mouth and toothache: https://www.americandragon.com/Points/ST-44.html

This should be enough to maintain the problem while you work on increasing wealth. You mentioned earlier that you have some problems with men. Although karma from men extends to both the Sun, Mars, and Saturn energies, the Sun relates to both wealth, health, and fathers.

It may make sense for you to do a long-term working targeted directly at improving your solar energies in a general way, which can solve all 3 of these problems over time. Our solar chakras are the most important chakra, as seen here: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=76205 therefore, it is highly unlikely that you would be wasting your time with such a working.

Anyway, hope that helps.

PS: Because the Laguz energy can remove inflammation, you can use it to speed the healing of your hands as well.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=447947 time=1686147061 user_id=21286]
Lightning-Wings said:

In Chinese medicine, the teeth are influenced by both the kidneys, which rule the bones, but also the stomach, which has channels running through the mouth. Any redness or infection of the mouth or gums is considered to be pathological heat/inflammation in the stomach channel. The stomach organ system is also responsible for clearing plaque, debris, and excess blood sugar from the body. Both inflammation and plaque can lead to infections and cavities.

We know that vitamin C fights infections, but fruits are also very cooling and hydrating. So you can see how a cooling food would cool the stomach and help the body fight infections, which are often caused or aggravated by pathological heat.

If you are having dental pain, plus cavities, then it sounds like you are dealing with heat in the stomach channel. The moon cools the stomach, and our venus helps remove heat through the kidneys, but of course they are powered by our solar and martian energies, which are the most directly related to health. However, this represents more long-term solutions to your problem.

The quickest way to fix this, in my opinion, is to raise a water energy, like Laguz, and direct to "now" (meaning it is not a permanent fix) remove any pathological heat, infection, or pains from your teeth or mouth, in a fully healthy manner for you. See the energy cooling off the area, directly resolving the issue. It is like an injection of yin-based healing energy that will boost healing right in the problem area.

Do it as much as needed. You don't have to do it every day, but do keep an eye on the problem. Anything with a strong karmic influence will reappear.

Alternatively, or in conjunction to this, you can swish salt water, which has antiviral effects: https://smilingfamilies.com/blog/did-you-know-swishing-with-salt-water-fights-tooth-decay-and-bad-breath/

Lastly, you can pressure the Stomach 44 acupoint, located on the foot: https://www.peakmassager.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/neiting-300x200.jpg
If you research the acupoint, you can see that it is indicated to treat dental problems, include inflammation of the mouth and toothache: https://www.americandragon.com/Points/ST-44.html

This should be enough to maintain the problem while you work on increasing wealth. You mentioned earlier that you have some problems with men. Although karma from men extends to both the Sun, Mars, and Saturn energies, the Sun relates to both wealth, health, and fathers.

It may make sense for you to do a long-term working targeted directly at improving your solar energies in a general way, which can solve all 3 of these problems over time. Our solar chakras are the most important chakra, as seen here: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=76205 therefore, it is highly unlikely that you would be wasting your time with such a working.

Anyway, hope that helps.

PS: Because the Laguz energy can remove inflammation, you can use it to speed the healing of your hands as well.

Thank you brother so much for this helpful information!! :)

I do plan to do a Sun Square on the 21st this month, perhaps it'll help out.

I am going to remove any remaining bad karma involving men, so nothing to worry about!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back