Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

dark spots

Demonic.Owl.

Hello so here I am posting in this forum because I have a problem that worries me
I have two dark spots, one on each eye that appeared a few years ago even though I never noticed, maybe they were there before I don't know, but they never went away like they were. become scars, I would like to point out that I wore contact lenses for three years and that I often slept with them, did not always have the best hygiene, example (removed them at night without washing my hands because I felt too tired, and I often had friction pains so, I wonder if they would not have rubbed against the whites of my eyes and created scars, but here it seemed that they were further in the corner internal above my eyes but I have the impression that they have come closer when I look again, I am afraid that they will come towards my eyes, and I would already like to know what it is because I couldn't find anything on the internet except in English, I think my eyes may have grown a bit since then because I'm young and I started wearing contact lenses at a very young age, is that serious? I'm afraid of going blind.

Are you perhaps talking about floaters? Dark spots in your vision? If so there is nothing to worry about since these are minerals inside of your eyeball that have clumped together. This is not harmful, but still annoying.

I have floaters as well, these used to be quite bad, but nowadays they have reduced in size significantly. It is quite simple to reduce or even get rid of floaters, all you need to do is eat 1 or 2 slices of pineapple every day. There is a certain nutrient in pineapple (Forgot what nutrient) that helps to divide those clumped up nutrients.

It is however a good idea to start taking more care about your health, when it comes to the face, splash it with cold water when you wake up and before you go to sleep. Remove contact when you go to sleep and keep them clean, personally i am not a fan of contacts, lenses or glasses since they can negatively impact your vision. It might be a good idea to start doing eye exercises, contrary to many believes it is possible to train your eyes, contacts / glasses will make your eyes lazy causing a range of problems.

Some exercises are for example following a bird with your eyes only, or focusing on an object in the distance, then focus on an object close by, keep switching between the 2, make sure to focus on those objects correctly. If you always look at things up close like watching tv a lot, make sure to look at far away objects regularly, you can simply go for a walk and watch whats going on a couple of hundred meters away from you. Its not always possible to do this so when you are sitting in front of the tv for an extended period of time look away from the tv and relax your eyes for a bit.

make sure your eyes get enough sunlight, the morning sun will have a great effect on your eyes (Never look directly into the sun tough). Having deficiencies in minerals / vitamins can cause many problems so make certain you get all of the necessary nutrients and vitamins in every day.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back