Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

dark spots

Demonic.Owl.

Hello so here I am posting in this forum because I have a problem that worries me
I have two dark spots, one on each eye that appeared a few years ago even though I never noticed, maybe they were there before I don't know, but they never went away like they were. become scars, I would like to point out that I wore contact lenses for three years and that I often slept with them, did not always have the best hygiene, example (removed them at night without washing my hands because I felt too tired, and I often had friction pains so, I wonder if they would not have rubbed against the whites of my eyes and created scars, but here it seemed that they were further in the corner internal above my eyes but I have the impression that they have come closer when I look again, I am afraid that they will come towards my eyes, and I would already like to know what it is because I couldn't find anything on the internet except in English, I think my eyes may have grown a bit since then because I'm young and I started wearing contact lenses at a very young age, is that serious? I'm afraid of going blind.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back