Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Parasites in the spleen

sun_SE3

Hello JoS Community,

I have had a health problem for a few years. At first I didn't understand why I had all the physical symptoms like: extremely low energy, cold hands and feet, thick tongue with white coating, pale face and many more. Through research I found out that in TCM the symptoms arise because of a weakness in the spleen qi. So I switched my diet to it and used herbal formula from TCM. I also did Kundalini Yoga and meditation for the third chackra.
After a while I realized that it didn't help me and went to see a doctor. He was an alternative medicine doctor and found out that my spleen is not working properly because of the presence of parasites. Since then I've tried the following things: parasite tinctures and supplements like black walnut, garlic and more, chlorine dioxide and hydrogen peroxide. I am currently doing ozone therapy. Everything I've tried so far I've taken in high doses for months and none of it has really worked. I would be happy if someone could help me with the problem and maybe share his experiences. Many thanks in advance.

This is not Spleen Qi deficiency

This is cold phlegm obstruction, preventing spleen qi from working correctly.

There are many formulas for this depending on what part of the body the cold phlegm is lodged in and there are too many questions to ask here to determine this.

Please check the pinned post at the top of this group, I can help you through an individual consultation

sun_SE3 said:
Hello JoS Community,

I have had a health problem for a few years. At first I didn't understand why I had all the physical symptoms like: extremely low energy, cold hands and feet, thick tongue with white coating, pale face and many more. Through research I found out that in TCM the symptoms arise because of a weakness in the spleen qi. So I switched my diet to it and used herbal formula from TCM. I also did Kundalini Yoga and meditation for the third chackra.
After a while I realized that it didn't help me and went to see a doctor. He was an alternative medicine doctor and found out that my spleen is not working properly because of the presence of parasites. Since then I've tried the following things: parasite tinctures and supplements like black walnut, garlic and more, chlorine dioxide and hydrogen peroxide. I am currently doing ozone therapy. Everything I've tried so far I've taken in high doses for months and none of it has really worked. I would be happy if someone could help me with the problem and maybe share his experiences. Many thanks in advance.
Try going to an actual medical doctor instead.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back