Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Intense headache for 40 hours

Centralforce666 said:
What medications were you prescribed?

Just out of curiousity..

- Zinnat (Cefuroxin)
- Medrol (Methyl prednisolon) - this fucked up my stomach hard, had to go back to the hospital a 2nd time and was diagnosed with acute gastritis
- Chlorpheniramin (hydrogen maleat)
- Tatanol Codein (Codein phosphat + paracetamol)

Based on my 2nd visit due to my stomach being fucked up they gave me:

Drotaverine (No-Panes)
Esomeprazole (Nexium Mups)
Almagate (Soares)
Levosulpride (Evaldez)

Then from that had to go back to the hospital a 3rd time because my nervous system reacted badly to those and had a while where I couldn't close my jaw all the way, and had shaky hands for weeks after

The original sickness I experienced had all the symptoms of dengue fever, but when they tested my blood they said I didn't have dengue and just said "fever virus"

Glad it's all past me. I've been well for over 2 months now. Wish I would've taken my mesosilver colloidal instead of taking all the crap the hospitals gave me, but didn't want to risk it not knowing what I might had been sick with

Hearsync said:
Hello brothers and sisters of Satan....

I don't know if anyone else has experienced this but I go almost completely numb in the head to several degrees of intensity when I eat certain (processed) foods like: chocolates, 5min foods, fast foods, gmo products, potato chips. It varies from feeling a little bit dizzy to being completely knocked out. I avoid processed foods like the plague because of this. Thankfully I have a source of 100% natural foods.

But the worst culprit....I used to get these intense migranes like a pulsating VERY-VERY sharp pain in the middle of the head - this has only happened to me about 3 times. (I've never gotten a migrane in my life either before or since these incidents) - caused by my worst enemy... canned soups.

I'm really particular with what I eat. But these freaking canned soups... I ate it and literally got knocked out for 2 hours. Wondered what the hell that was all about and moved on. Time passed, I don't know how long and by happenstance ate the bastard again. This time there was this intense pain. Like I said a STRONG pulsating in the middle of the head that was so bad I couldn't even get up. Barely could get my meditations done. Stayed in bed because of it. Of course laying down didn't make the pain go away but it helped a little. This lasted for about 48 hours before it faded. This time I got suspicious.

Fast forward a year or so with very big success of being able to stay away from canned soups. There was an unfortunate slip up and this time the same sharp intense pain lasted 3 days....Imagine 3 days, every second, feeling like someone is stabbing the middle of your head and it gets MUCH worse if you move or even as much as move your head or stand up or cough or even have a damn hiccup... This makes me wonder if what you experienced may be the same thing I did. Although the pain for me was in the middle of the head, not the temples and there weren't any other symptoms for me beside the pain. It eventually passed on it's own. It got milder and milder until it wasn't there anymore. I think it was about a week before I was back to my former self.

No... I'm not joking or meme-ing. I've been through a few bone fractures in my life and even breaking a bone wasn't as painful as that.

Whenever I do have contact with processed foods and get the numbness or, in severe cases, the pain I find that drinking a lot of non-toxic, clear water helps this pass faster. Working on the upper chakras also works and to just relax and ride it out until it passes.

My point being, you said you were on vacation in Vietnam. Maybe it was something you ate? You never know what kind of crap they put into foods. Who knows, our cases may be totally unrelated but it makes me wonder... I'm also curious as to if anyone else has ever gone through this torture chamber that I have?

Persistenceiskey.

I have noticed lately that when i eat something filled with white sugar that my back 6th chakra pulses like crazy almost like a headache- i've been prone to headaches for most of my life.
I'm starting the keto diet and hoping that it helps with my weight and a few other things.
Sorry- i've also noticed how energy levels change i can have lots of sugar and feel tired like ready for a nap tired then not able to sleep later at night. basically i've had so much sugar in my life that it takes large amounts to affect me now which is not good for my health.
i was wondering where do you get your source of 100% natural food?

Hail Satan

Truth4ever said:
Persistenceiskey.

I have noticed lately that when i eat something filled with white sugar that my back 6th chakra pulses like crazy almost like a headache- i've been prone to headaches for most of my life.
I'm starting the keto diet and hoping that it helps with my weight and a few other things.
Sorry- i've also noticed how energy levels change i can have lots of sugar and feel tired like ready for a nap tired then not able to sleep later at night. basically i've had so much sugar in my life that it takes large amounts to affect me now which is not good for my health.
i was wondering where do you get your source of 100% natural food?

Hail Satan

I get the sleepiness too with the sugar and sometimes the pulsing you speak of but this pulsing was only in the beginning and nowadays I only get the tiredness or the raging, stabbing headache. This was actually how it started for me a few years ago. If I eat enough processed food then the sleepiness gets so intense that I pass out and when I wake up later, my head hurts pretty good. Alongside canned soups, refined sugar seems to be the next in line in terms of how much it messes with me. It really is poison. Quite vivid and messed up dreams and/or nightmares usually follow eating processed food or sugar as well but not all the time. This may be a placebo effect but I've noticed that demerara sugar affects me much less than refined white sugar. You might want to test that and see what the results are.

It was quite a challenge to eliminate all of these foods from my life when this started happening but I managed it over time. ''Oh, you want to eat chocolate? TOO BAD!'' I'd get these intense cravings for whatever food, eat it, go through the headache and pain and regret it later. Over and over and over again until I finally managed to erase my need and cravings for these foods. Avoiding food colors is a real bitch. They put that stuff in everything, even meat products. Don't even get me started on fluoride in toothpaste and chewing gum. Has a similar effect

I get the food from connections to people that grow their own food, buying it off them. Meat from local butchers and growing some personally too. Although considering this, my diet today is very limited.

i've found that honey doesn't affect me like white sugar does. i find it hard to get past cravings for things like soda and cookies. these foods are just so convenient and almost in your face kind of thing. i've read a bit about why we have these kinds of problems and tips on getting rid of the cravings-many involve supplements cause white sugar steals minerals from your body. i hope that you can expand your diet soon maybe you can find other farmers to get more variety.

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back