Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Heart Chakra

Stormblood said:
The heart chakra is two pyramids merged. I spin one in one direction and the other pyramid in the other direction. That's what feels more natural to me. It's just like the other chakra. You don't have to think about spinning it differently. If it feels natural to spin it like I do, just imagine the two pyramids are the same as the other chakras, only they intersect each other.
The heart chakra is two piraminds not two vortexes? Is this for chakra spinning?

Catalincata94 said:
The heart chakra is two piraminds not two vortexes? Is this for chakra spinning?

The heart chakra is a kind of 'diamond' shape with glowing vortexes at the ends, much like two chakras merging slightly at the points; but the central diamond shape is the actual chakra.

2lm883s.gif

Gif created by Soaring Eagle 666

Ghost in the Machine said:
Catalincata94 said:

The heart chakra is a kind of 'diamond' shape with glowing vortexes at the ends, much like two chakras merging slightly at the points; but the central diamond shape is the actual chakra.

2lm883s.gif

Gif created by Soaring Eagle 666
People say it's two piramids not vortexes and the center is the chakra

All chakras are just plasma vortexes. But they are shaped like spinning pyramids. The 4th is like two intersecting pyramids in opposite directions, one up and one down, and the two halves usually spin in opposite directions like the Star of Merkaba meditation. This is all shown on the meditations pages where it talks about the chakras and how to open them. There's pictures and descriptions.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back