Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sore Legs

EnkiUK56

That sore it woke me up other day, from knees to top of feet.

Now thighs 8/10 while on pain med that a worry or can my people help.

thank you in advance.

EnkiUK56 said:

thank you in advance.

Do you know what caused this? Did you do anything different recently? You're leaving out way too much for anyone to help you with the current information.

Powerofjustice said:
EnkiUK56 said:

thank you in advance.

Do you know what caused this? Did you do anything different recently? You're leaving out way too much for anyone to help you with the current information.

Sudden onest of pain at night, that sore it woke me up after evn taking painkillers for something else, family all panic. im saying its okay.

Mainly at work i sit down, carrying a slight stone over weight (missed few weeks gym) who doesnt put it on this month.

Yeah bro im freaking out myself could stress play a part. Project coming up but these things havent bothered me before, just trying to add detail in backgroung bro.

Pain sore as mate wake me up during sleep, plus during day heavy legs maybe or defo from thighs down, the night one from knee down is a baddie need sorted.

thanks for asking.

I really don't know what to say, other than try to get some professional help ASAP. You don't want to sit on issues like this. Besides why would it be both of your legs at the same time? The source of the pain may not even be in your legs but way up, like your spine or something else. It's impossible to tell over a message board.

Normally a load of good posters on this sub topic what has happened.

I understand folk are busy just now would be nice to hear a few responses troops.

EnkiUK56 said:

I understand folk are busy just now would be nice to hear a few responses troops.

Greetings,

Are you still having these symptoms? Also, do you feel it only at night, or also throughout the day, such as when waking? (Maybe pain while walking/using the muscles?)

Do you feel it in your joints, or would you say it is cramps in your muscles?

Age can be a factor on this too, just to keep in mind. Strange things can begin to happen if your hormone levels begin to atrophy with age, which for men can begin to happen from mid 40's or 50's if unlucky.

It is possible this is neurological.

Also, did you get vaccinated with the covid vaccine? If yes, how many? (1st dose, 2nd, boosters?)

While this is not a symptom acknowledged by the medical scene, I know from watching people around me that strange neurological issues which cause cramps at night can be a fairly common and unpleasant symptom after the vaccine, especially on people who have taken a 2nd dose.

If this persists, you should go to a doctor and get a diagnosis. It may be something broad or obscure.

I would suggest you also start a healing working on this, regardless what issue it may be. Doing spiritual healing on yourself can never be a bad thing on these situations.

Maybe other members have more specific advices to give or could diagnose this through other systems like TCM (Blitzkreig or CentralForce).

Hail Satan!

VoiceofEnki said:
EnkiUK56 said:

Greetings,

Are you still having these symptoms? Also, do you feel it only at night, or also throughout the day, such as when waking? (Maybe pain while walking/using the muscles?)

Do you feel it in your joints, or would you say it is cramps in your muscles?

Age can be a factor on this too, just to keep in mind. Strange things can begin to happen if your hormone levels begin to atrophy with age, which for men can begin to happen from mid 40's or 50's if unlucky.

It is possible this is neurological.

Also, did you get vaccinated with the covid vaccine? If yes, how many? (1st dose, 2nd, boosters?)

While this is not a symptom acknowledged by the medical scene, I know from watching people around me that strange neurological issues which cause cramps at night can be a fairly common and unpleasant symptom after the vaccine, especially on people who have taken a 2nd dose.

If this persists, you should go to a doctor and get a diagnosis. It may be something broad or obscure.

I would suggest you also start a healing working on this, regardless what issue it may be. Doing spiritual healing on yourself can never be a bad thing on these situations.

Maybe other members have more specific advices to give or could diagnose this through other systems like TCM (Blitzkreig or CentralForce).

Hail Satan!

Thank you VOE for that reply appreciated.

Ahhh 1 dose a moderna to get a passport that didnt work in long run. so just as a SSr should be strong enough to outdo that nonsense.

Well its mainly sore at nigh,wakes me out of sleep.

Now im laughing at age still think im 18 though especially in gym. (not been in a while though)

Im goin go doc today i will be okay if Blitz can come in with a working hes a kind of magik man himself :D

Cheers for getting back to me mate means alot, take care hapy new year when it lands.

EnkiUK56 said:
Thank you VOE for that reply appreciated.

Ahhh 1 dose a moderna to get a passport that didnt work in long run. so just as a SSr should be strong enough to outdo that nonsense.

Well its mainly sore at nigh,wakes me out of sleep.

Now im laughing at age still think im 18 though especially in gym. (not been in a while though)

Im goin go doc today i will be okay if Blitz can come in with a working hes a kind of magik man himself :D

Cheers for getting back to me mate means alot, take care hapy new year when it lands.

In general, it can't hurt to do a sun square for vitality and health.

Even if age can deplete us, workings can counteract that (the whole point of advancing spiritually is to eventually completely overcome age, as you know).

Sometimes the body fails to keep up with the mind, as in your mind and soul not much may change, while the body deteriorates before you know it.

Since it is hard to diagnose exactly what it may be, I find it difficult to suggest a specific health working for you.

However, just doing a general working with white golden energy and programming your aura to heal your body will go a long way.

When you have a diagnosis, maybe privately contact Blitz if you don't want to share it, or use the Ask-Satan service to remain anonymous when asking about specific advice if you care for that.

Hail Satan!

EnkiUK56 said:

thank you in advance.

Are you having cramps or just general soreness? Does it go away with movement? Any pinching or stabbing pains? Any visual discoloration on the legs?

Also, any other physical symptoms such as edema, bloating, redness, irritation, general fatigue, etc?

This could be a circulation issue or it could be caused by some sort of deficiency. A kidney weakness can cause feelings of weakness in the legs, but it shouldn't be pain of this type.

Make sure you are getting enough electrolytes and then try and walk or jog. If it gets better than you know it is a circulation problem/yang deficiency. If it gets worse, then you know it is more inflammation or stress related.

-----------------

Try the UB 57 acupoint:
ub55-59-exif-remove.jpg

Do you see the point located in the middle of the calf? Push with medium pressure and try to hold. You can use multiple fingers if that makes it easier to locate.

This point stimulates the body to send energy into the legs and reduce pain. Press as long as necessary.

I would also recommend making an appointment with Centralforce if you want to work more indepth on this or other issues.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=410277 time=1672392919 user_id=21286]
EnkiUK56 said:

thank you in advance.

Are you having cramps or just general soreness? Does it go away with movement? Any pinching or stabbing pains? Any visual discoloration on the legs?

Also, any other physical symptoms such as edema, bloating, redness, irritation, general fatigue, etc?

This could be a circulation issue or it could be caused by some sort of deficiency. A kidney weakness can cause feelings of weakness in the legs, but it shouldn't be pain of this type.

Make sure you are getting enough electrolytes and then try and walk or jog. If it gets better than you know it is a circulation problem/yang deficiency. If it gets worse, then you know it is more inflammation or stress related.

-----------------

Try the UB 57 acupoint:
ub55-59-exif-remove.jpg

Do you see the point located in the middle of the calf? Push with medium pressure and try to hold. You can use multiple fingers if that makes it easier to locate.

This point stimulates the body to send energy into the legs and reduce pain. Press as long as necessary.

I would also recommend making an appointment with Centralforce if you want to work more indepth on this or other issues.

Stabbing pains Blitz thanks for in depth reply and taking time for me mate.

broken blood vessels unsure what that means afer new year step up the gym, i do stress/angry at times unsure if that helps.

Im going check this out cheers my bro

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back