Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Human hibernation. An experiment…

It would be healthier to stay 100 to maybe 400 or 500 calories on deficit per day instead of not eating a thing.

Primal said:
Powerofjustice said:
How is that hibernation?

For three days you relax, be lazy, while not eating. Then on every fourth day, you stock up on nutrients before the next three days of "hibernation". It's definitely nothing like a whole season. I'd die.

The goal is to lose weight/fat.

Good luck mate, hibernation part is kinda o9A test yourself away from the populace.

you seem a clever guy, look forward to hearing or seeing posts.

on the o9A hibernation 90 days or so im claiming iv done it from being locked up in a cell 24 hours :D :D

Primal said:
Powerofjustice said:
How is that hibernation?

For three days you relax, be lazy, while not eating. Then on every fourth day, you stock up on nutrients before the next three days of "hibernation". It's definitely nothing like a whole season. I'd die.

The goal is to lose weight/fat.

It is absurd in my opinion. The only way to lose body weight(or fat) in a healthy way(so not due to a disease) is to eat less calories than you burn. The manner in which you do that is the important factor here. The reason why Keto diets work is because you still give your body regular intake of nutrients to keep it going, but you space your meals out to allow it to enter a state of ketosis, hence the name.

HOWEVER, starving yourself and then eating a lot and repeating that can and most likely will have the opposite effect as your body may decide it is actually starving and enter a self preservation mode where it will do anything to prevent you from losing calories and store as much as possible into fat(because it is starving amd doesn't know when the next meal is going to be). You will feel lethargic, have brain fog, no motivation to do anything, the list goes until a stable diet is once again established.

I would still be interested to hear what results you have with it though.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back