Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Heal nerve damage

STEVENNEWTH666

I may have posted this a while ago but anyway I injured my dick and have severe nerve damage it’s been 5 almost 6 years and it hasn’t gotten any better I have 0 pleasurable feeling in it and can barely even tell when it’s being touched and the orgasm is so blah 99% of the time I get no pleasure from it besides the release of sexual tension do any of you know any way would any of you know how to completely heal the injury and restore my dick to normal any ideas/help will be greatly appreciated

STEVENNEWTH666 said:
I may have posted this a while ago but anyway I injured my dick and have severe nerve damage it’s been 5 almost 6 years and it hasn’t gotten any better I have 0 pleasurable feeling in it and can barely even tell when it’s being touched and the orgasm is so blah 99% of the time I get no pleasure from it besides the release of sexual tension do any of you know any way would any of you know how to completely heal the injury and restore my dick to normal any ideas/help will be greatly appreciated

Generally, you can heal with the Uruz rune. The length of time this takes depends on your own vitality and spiritual power. Doing yoga will also accelerate this process, by increasing the above 2 components.

Lastly, you can see a TCM doctor and they can give lifestyle advice or acupuncture/herbal treatment, either for direct treatment or at least better general health (which would make specific healing much easier).

In America there is a doctor that is able to fix this problem. I don't know if it gets completely fixed, but at least partly. There is advertisements on the radio for this. It involves passing small electric currents through the area which stimulates growth and healing of small blood vessels and nerves.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back