Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Double Crown

Europe Gladio

I know it isn't that important but I remember when I used to have hair that was long for short hair, it would always stick out like two onion stems. Now that my hair is longer, you don't notice that I have a double crown. I kind of like having a double crown because it is alot rarer than a single crown. Various traditions have regarded having a double crown as being intelligent or being rebellious. I have also heard that it double whorls might correlate with autism but there isn't enough evidence to prove or disprove it. I think having a double crown symbolises the "horns"(like a bull or goat) of Satan, Thor, Pan, Odin, and Baal. Zeus was symbolic of the bull in the origin story of the Minoan civilization.

Europe Gladio said:
I know it isn't that important but I remember when I used to have hair that was long for short hair, it would always stick out like two onion stems. Now that my hair is longer, you don't notice that I have a double crown. I kind of like having a double crown because it is alot rarer than a single crown. Various traditions have regarded having a double crown as being intelligent or being rebellious. I have also heard that it double whorls might correlate with autism but there isn't enough evidence to prove or disprove it. I think having a double crown symbolises the "horns"(like a bull or goat) of Satan, Thor, Pan, Odin, and Baal. Zeus was symbolic of the bull in the origin story of the Minoan civilization.

You still don't win against the pope, who has 3 real crowns :lol:

You know what is also strange?

Your hair changing growth direction, if you have a pony (I mean the short hairs at your forehead cut short on purpose) and it just swaps (sides) as to the way you comb it.

I dont think that that is very common either.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back