Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Wormwood - a curse against the parasites and jews

Serbon

Website
radostsatane.com
Wormwood is the plant that is known to be the most effective plant in fighting parasites (worms) in the human organism. It also has many other benefits.

The hebrew word for wormwood is "laanah", which also means "curse". Oy vey, ze curse!!!

How are (((they))) using parasites against us?
Parasites Found in COVID Vaccines Lay Eggs & Hatch on Live TV - Is This Why Anti-Parasite Drugs Have Been Outlawed?

https://odysee.com/@EndYourSlavery:8/Parasites-Found-in-COVID-Vaccines-Lay-Eggs---Hatch-on-Live-TV---Is-This-Why-Anti-Parasite-Drugs-Have-Been-Outlawed-:1

MOVING NANO PARASITE WORMS ON MASKS & COVID TESTS DOCUMENTARY

https://odysee.com/@QANON-RESEARCH-CHANNEL:a/Morgellons-on-masks---tests-docu:3

Here's a bit more on the topic of parasites;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56OGi43Hwws&t

Nasty parasitic kikes. They are the embodiment of a parasite, no surprise they call wormwood a curse on their so called "race." Your post made me search for indigenous herbs in my area, hoping Wormwood was one of them, but I have Mugwort here that is in the same family as Wormwood.
I look forward to seeing if I can utilize it in cooking or oils.
Dirty jews will feel the wrath of the Gods and I will Hail Satan at the top of my lungs when their collective falls into nothingness!
Thanks for the post. Very informative. I'm happy I don't use JWO masks or taken a vax.

Wormwood is a great plant. It helps to get rid of insomnia and also gives a realistic feeling to your dreams. I usualy smoke it or make a tea from it but even just placing it under your pillow works. In latin it is called Artemisia, so there is a high chance it has a connection with goddes Artemis. You can usualy find it growing near agricultural fields because it likes nitrogen from the fertilized soil. It is also used in absinthe and I think there is a chance that was the real reason why was absinthe legaly prohibited for some time . Even in propaganda posters from that time it looks like the ban is connected with judeo-xtianity
06a2a5df0247f05d836bd3fbedb57fff--art-posters-vintage-posters.jpg
qvmyq2vembw81.jpg
. The official reason for ban was that it contains too much alcohol but it was never ment to be drinked unmixed in the first place. Original absinthe drink is mixed with cold water. Even today European union prohibites absinthe sold in the EU member countries to contain more than 35mg of thujone per litre of absinthe. Officialy they say it causes paralysis. Thujone is the active chemical compound in Artemisia.

Serbon said:
Wormwood is the plant that is known to be the most effective plant in fighting parasites (worms) in the human organism. It also has many other benefits.

The hebrew word for wormwood is "laanah", which also means "curse". Oy vey, ze curse!!!

Parasites Found in COVID Vaccines Lay Eggs & Hatch on Live TV - Is This Why Anti-Parasite Drugs Have Been Outlawed?

https://odysee.com/@EndYourSlavery:8/Parasites-Found-in-COVID-Vaccines-Lay-Eggs---Hatch-on-Live-TV---Is-This-Why-Anti-Parasite-Drugs-Have-Been-Outlawed-:1

I don't have an physical parasite its etheric. It manifests as lymph nodes and takes the shape of the astral parasite. Its my guess. I'm very close aswel.

Thanks for the advice i removed one already and im going to try this way aswel maybe i do have an parasite somewhere.

There are several artemesia species and they are not all created equal.

Mugwort is one of them.. It is warming and balances the meridians.

Then there is the psychoactive wormwood, Artemesia Absinthium which produces the psychedelic effects.

And then there are the bitter and cold wormwood which are effective for parasites - these should be used with caution as they cause diarrhoea and can harm someone whose digestion is already impaired.

The End said:
Serbon said:

I don't have an physical parasite its etheric. It manifests as lymph nodes and takes the shape of the astral parasite. Its my guess. I'm very close aswel.

Thanks for the advice i removed one already and im going to try this way aswel maybe i do have an parasite somewhere.

Spiritual "parasites" in the way I think you are talking about are not very common from what I know, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Either way, spiritual problems are best solved spiritually as Nature manifests downwards, not upwards. Very often, physical ailments and illnesses are first apparent in the spirit, the aura, the chakras. If it's not solved, then it manifests in the physical body. Sometimes, it's the other way around but oftentimes, it's the former. This is why cleansing regularly and having a strong Aura of Protection is very important. So I recommend you to clean and protect yourself deeper, more thoroughly. If you are a Satanist, get on a strong RTR routine too as that is the absolute best tool we Gentiles have to dislodge enemy filth.

Good day.

My bad for double-posting, I forgot I had more things to say.

Centralforce666 said:

Then there is the psychoactive wormwood, Artemesia Absinthium which produces the psychedelic effects.

And then there are the bitter and cold wormwood which are effective for parasites - these should be used with caution as they cause diarrhoea and can harm someone whose digestion is already impaired.

Then do you mean to say that since mugwort is pretty much the opposite of the cold and bitter wormwood, it may benefit parasites too?

And I thought the diarrhea and what not are the main avenue through which the so-called parasites in the body are expelled - correct me if I am wrong though, as I don't have too much information on the topic.

Also, I despise how narrative on a possibly very real and concerning problem (parasites, worms, etc.) is almost entirely hijacked, controlled and directed by christkikes. I have come across the meme known as the "wormpill" quite a lot in the last several months and it always, always, always ends up cursing and denigrating the Serpent (through a shabby, arbitrary, makeshift connection to worms in the writer's mind) and as thus, Father Satan. In the end, I ended up disregarding the whole idea but I am still curious, what if we are being parasitized through the modern world's many ills?

Either way, does any Satanist have any healthy, sound, sane, Satanic knowledge on this topic? I really want to hear the perspective of one of ours who educated themselves on the matter.

OuroborphicMystery said:

Centralforce666 said:

Then do you mean to say that since mugwort is pretty much the opposite of the cold and bitter wormwood, it may benefit parasites too?

And I thought the diarrhea and what not are the main avenue through which the so-called parasites in the body are expelled - correct me if I am wrong though, as I don't have too much information on the topic.

Also, I despise how narrative on a possibly very real and concerning problem (parasites, worms, etc.) is almost entirely hijacked, controlled and directed by christkikes. I have come across the meme known as the "wormpill" quite a lot in the last several months and it always, always, always ends up cursing and denigrating the Serpent (through a shabby, arbitrary, makeshift connection to worms in the writer's mind) and as thus, Father Satan. In the end, I ended up disregarding the whole idea but I am still curious, what if we are being parasitized through the modern world's many ills?

Either way, does any Satanist have any healthy, sound, sane, Satanic knowledge on this topic? I really want to hear the perspective of one of ours who educated themselves on the matter.

Mugwort is not directly related to any aspect of a parasite, as it is neither tonifying nor draining, it is purely balancing.

I was just making the distinction between the various medicinal wormwoods as they're not all equal.

Fecal expulsion is certainly the manner in which dead parasites leave the body, however excessive diarrhoea because of uneducated and reckless administration of very cold and bitter herbs will create new illnesses and is not a balanced treatment method.

Wormwood is rarely if ever used on its own for this reason (although some naturopaths may suggest this, from a herbal medicinal perspective it is very wrong).

Centralforce666 said:
OuroborphicMystery said:

Centralforce666 said:

Mugwort is not directly related to any aspect of a parasite, as it is neither tonifying nor draining, it is purely balancing.

I was just making the distinction between the various medicinal wormwoods as they're not all equal.

Fecal expulsion is certainly the manner in which dead parasites leave the body, however excessive diarrhoea because of uneducated and reckless administration of very cold and bitter herbs will create new illnesses and is not a balanced treatment method.

Wormwood is rarely if ever used on its own for this reason (although some naturopaths may suggest this, from a herbal medicinal perspective it is very wrong).

Do you have any possible full herbal remedies for this "problem" then? Granted, I don't know your take on the topic as you haven't made a comment on these so-called parasites, but you seem to have knowledge on herbalism, so it can't hurt to ask.

OuroborphicMystery said:
Do you have any possible full herbal remedies for this "problem" then? Granted, I don't know your take on the topic as you haven't made a comment on these so-called parasites, but you seem to have knowledge on herbalism, so it can't hurt to ask.

There is more to this, but a basic summary of the solution is that you generally do use cooling herbs to remove heat-based infections, which includes parasites. However, when you take cooling herbs, this can also cool the digestion as it needs to expend extra energy processing them.

If you excessively cool your digestion, either through herbs, cooling foods, or other weakening activities, then diarrhea will result. This is because the spleen lacks energy to remove excess water from the food, therefore it ends up being expelled. This is not good and not a sign of something positive.

So, while you can take cooling herbs, you must also balance them, either with other herbs that strengthen the stomach/spleen, or foods and exercise. For example, chicken is neutral/slightly warm and its nutrients mainly boost the spleen and stomach energy. Alternatively, yang exercises like the breath of fire, kundalini yoga, or cardio all increase yang energy.

Given that we are talking about digestive yang energy, the Sun is most related to this. Doing either short-term or long-term work with solar energy would also promote the strengthening of the digestion. Although solar energy is fire-based, it can be converted it either both yin or yang energy within the body.

The above is one reason why the Sun rules vitality and holds a very powerful position within our soul. Mars also supplies yang, but it is more aggressive and yang-oriented. It is not "friendly" like the Sun can be.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=393012 time=1665389560 user_id=21286]
OuroborphicMystery said:

There is more to this, but a basic summary of the solution is that you generally do use cooling herbs to remove heat-based infections, which includes parasites. However, when you take cooling herbs, this can also cool the digestion as it needs to expend extra energy processing them.

If you excessively cool your digestion, either through herbs, cooling foods, or other weakening activities, then diarrhea will result. This is because the spleen lacks energy to remove excess water from the food, therefore it ends up being expelled. This is not good and not a sign of something positive.

So, while you can take cooling herbs, you must also balance them, either with other herbs that strengthen the stomach/spleen, or foods and exercise. For example, chicken is neutral/slightly warm and its nutrients mainly boost the spleen and stomach energy. Alternatively, yang exercises like the breath of fire, kundalini yoga, or cardio all increase yang energy.

Given that we are talking about digestive yang energy, the Sun is most related to this. Doing either short-term or long-term work with solar energy would also promote the strengthening of the digestion. Although solar energy is fire-based, it can be converted it either both yin or yang energy within the body.

The above is one reason why the Sun rules vitality and holds a very powerful position within our soul. Mars also supplies yang, but it is more aggressive and yang-oriented. It is not "friendly" like the Sun can be.
I see. Thank you kindly, Guardian Brother.

Regarding this topic, do you personally think one needs to or would benefit from going through a cleansing routine? Or is it all bogus?

OuroborphicMystery said:
Regarding this topic, do you personally think one needs to or would benefit from going through a cleansing routine? Or is it all bogus?

The concept is not totally bogus, but people overuse cleansing routines. If you google the TCM symptoms, you can tell when your body has an excess of either heat (inflammation) or dampness/phlegm (debris and junk). However, neither of these situations call for major changes which can upset your diet.

Vegetables in general are cooling and light, so you can try to modify one of your meals during the day. This gives your body a chance to recover, if you have dampness built up. More importantly, one should exercise, as it is the body's yang energy which processes and removes dampness.

There are also acupressure points which simultaneously remove dampness and heat, such as Large Intestine 11. This requires energy, however, which leads back to the advice about exercising.

Our body's yang, particularly the digestive yang, is the source of our vitality, however, so it would not make sense to significantly weaken it just to add some cooling influence on the body. The problem with ideas like either veganism or popular cleansing routines is that they are way harsher than they need to be. You can achieve similar results by incorporating minor lifestyle modifications and/or acupressure points.

Because your body is self-regulating, there is not always a need to randomly do certain cleansing routines. It is only when you notice certain symptoms should you act. If you are already taking care of yourself through a good diet and yoga, then you are likely already fine.

I have written more health in a general sense here: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=393219#p393219

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back