Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Piercings

They don't interfere, however be aware of the safety and hygiene of these, that's all.

AsraArdwulfLeberecht said:
Are piercings healthy from a spiritual point of view? Do they interfere with your electric magnetic aspects of your aura?

While this is mostly based on personal taste, I am convinced there must be a deeper reason the jews are pushing such insane amounts of body modification so prevalently nowadays. And it has trickled down all the way to the junior generation. You see so many teens, kids really, with neon hair, piercings in the most unseemly of places, meaningless tattoos... Other than it being aesthetically abominable, I think when it comes to pushing this crap on younger generation, it probably has to do with how the jew loves to sexualize the young. These modifications (as well as the common clothing style that almost always comes with it - you know) are also often accompanied by needlessly precocious behaviour and what not. This all points to a much broader issue but teen pregnancy and what not have skyrocketed compared to the time I was a child, for example.

There are also some on the forums who say that arbitrarily inflicting pain on yourself (through tattoo needles or piercings) can cause spiritual trauma. I am one such person myself; but I have never had to argue for this too much, so I can't go into detail.

I also believe there is a whole psychological aspect to it. What other creature gets their septum pierced, pray tell? Cattle. That may be why the jews are pushing it. After all, the septum and the area right between the lips and the nose are very important spiritual power spots, as Magestein and legitimate Clergy explained. I can't say for sure but maybe piercing the area and running metal through it could cause a problem?

And piercing the belly and leaving it open, it is arguably oversexualizing yourself. I have never seen such things attract the right kind of attention.

For me, the mere fact that it's popularized in modern (read: judaic) culture is more than enough for me to steer far and clear of these things, even discounting the instinctive revulsion.

It's still your decision, none of this is to say that it's a "sin" to do these things, of course. But unless it's something exceptionally meaningful to you, maybe you'd like to look into it from more angles. Eat, dress and be however you want, within reason and keep yourself safe and strong.

OuroborphicMystery said:
Are piercings healthy from a spiritual point of view? Do they interfere with your electric magnetic aspects of your aura?

While this is mostly based on personal taste, I am convinced there must be a deeper reason the jews are pushing such insane amounts of body modification so prevalently nowadays. And it has trickled down all the way to the junior generation. You see so many teens, kids really, with neon hair, piercings in the most unseemly of places, meaningless tattoos... Other than it being aesthetically abominable, I think when it comes to pushing this crap on younger generation, it probably has to do with how the jew loves to sexualize the young. These modifications (as well as the common clothing style that almost always comes with it - you know) are also often accompanied by needlessly precocious behaviour and what not. This all points to a much broader issue but teen pregnancy and what not have skyrocketed compared to the time I was a child, for example.

There are also some on the forums who say that arbitrarily inflicting pain on yourself (through tattoo needles or piercings) can cause spiritual trauma. I am one such person myself; but I have never had to argue for this too much, so I can't go into detail.

I also believe there is a whole psychological aspect to it. What other creature gets their septum pierced, pray tell? Cattle. That may be why the jews are pushing it. After all, the septum and the area right between the lips and the nose are very important spiritual power spots, as Magestein and legitimate Clergy explained. I can't say for sure but maybe piercing the area and running metal through it could cause a problem?

And piercing the belly and leaving it open, it is arguably oversexualizing yourself. I have never seen such things attract the right kind of attention.

For me, the mere fact that it's popularized in modern (read: judaic) culture is more than enough for me to steer far and clear of these things, even discounting the instinctive revulsion.

It's still your decision, none of this is to say that it's a "sin" to do these things, of course. But unless it's something exceptionally meaningful to you, maybe you'd like to look into it from more angles. Eat, dress and be however you want, within reason and keep yourself safe and strong.

Totally agree with you, regarding sexualization. My interest in them grew, though, when reading that the Ancient people had tattoos and piercings (of course, very different from the ones today) Is this true? I read that the tattoos were not permanent and involved no needles and self mutilation. I suppose they were painted? I thought jews yet again try to reclaim something that was Pagan and turn it into something horrible.

I've heard from, I think, Hps Maxine that tongue piercings can be bad since they may get in the way of vibrating. I remember hearing it somewhere and I fell that it was her that said it, maybe not.

In my country it's a custom that girls receive ear piercings at the hospital they are born, some days afterwards, non-consensually, of course... I removed them a long time ago , I suppose they probably harmed some energy points in my body, but hopefully it was temporary.

In my country it's a custom that girls receive ear piercings at the hospital they are born, some days afterwards, non-consensually, of course... I removed them a long time ago , I suppose they probably harmed some energy points in my body, but hopefully it was temporary.
Sorry for the late response.

Pretty much anything is temporary damage to us Satanists. We talk of literal physical everlasting life, siddhis those who are without would consider "miracles" and more. Of course healing some nadis or minor chakras is not a big deal.

As you say, the damage must be temporary, at worst. If you are worried, just work a little bit extra on those chakras and pathways regularly.

Also, sorry to hear they mutilate baby girls over there, however minorly. May such custom be blotted out and make way for far better, Satanic postnatal care.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back