Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Abdominal Hernia

Catalincata94

Um i need some help in this, i think i got abdominal hernia because my lower abdomen started hurting somewhat when pressing it.

I think it's because of physical exercises, and because being somewhat overweight...
I do the 5 tibetan rites every day 10 reps for each pose first i started slowly (there was a time i did 13 reps but it was too much so i reduced the reps), i also do some running for 7-8 min and other physical exercises 2 times per day, just a few exercises, and i take a break on saturdays and sundays except for the 5 tibetan rites.

I am also experiencing this. I was looking for tips and found this: https://www.pristyncare.com/blog/natural-remedies-to-treat-hernia/

Some top takeaways:

1.Start losing weight (safely)
2.Exercise gently/avoid strain
3.Improve core muscles gently
4.Increase fiber
5.Reduce spicy heavy foods
6.Reduce stress
7. If you have nausea, blockages or discoloration see doctor immediately because of circulation issues!

I'm hoping to improve mine without surgery if possible.

solun said:
I am also experiencing this. I was looking for tips and found this: https://www.pristyncare.com/blog/natural-remedies-to-treat-hernia/

Some top takeaways:

1.Start losing weight (safely)
2.Exercise gently/avoid strain
3.Improve core muscles gently
4.Increase fiber
5.Reduce spicy heavy foods
6.Reduce stress
7. If you have nausea, blockages or discoloration see doctor immediately because of circulation issues!

I'm hoping to improve mine without surgery if possible.
Thanks but the pain dissapeared, i talked to Satan about this and he told me that in a few days it will dissapear and it happend like he said, not sure what it was but i'm fine now... and i'm working on losing weight safely and i will be careful with physical exercises because of my weight.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back