Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hatha Yoga

DeusDemon

Hello I would like to know if anyone out there has a hatha yoga printable routine similar to the kundalini yoga one from the JOS library. I am using the kunadlini yoga one and it works well. I would also like to develop my practice: is there any other version or amplification of kundalini yoga that exists out there in simple step by step form that people would recommend here? Thanks.

DeusDemon said:
Hello I would like to know if anyone out there has a hatha yoga printable routine similar to the kundalini yoga one from the JOS library. I am using the kunadlini yoga one and it works well. I would also like to develop my practice: is there any other version or amplification of kundalini yoga that exists out there in simple step by step form that people would recommend here? Thanks.
Yes. There is a PDF for the hatha yoga sample session.

https://satanslibrary.org/Yoga_Routine.html

Hello someone needs to substitute the coloured photos for simply black and white outlines like the kundalini spinal series. That way it would be printable. Most people wouldn't want to waste the ink for large colour photos.

DeusDemon said:
Hello someone needs to substitute the coloured photos for simply black and white outlines like the kundalini spinal series. That way it would be printable. Most people wouldn't want to waste the ink for large colour photos.

In the print settings, you should be able to tell the printer to use black and white colors instead of the full-color spectrum. Otherwise, just have your device open instead of printing the document. Better yet, you can memorize the routine if you try.

DeusDemon said:
You can print coloured pictures in black & white saving coloured ink.

I was thinking about images that were outlines or drawn images as a means of saving ink. Someone needs to reconfigure this pdf like the kundalini basic spinal series one. Just a thought.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back