Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What Runes and vibrations do you recommend?

Greetings Brothers and Sisters!
I am interested in health workings (per general and prevention) , healing workings (because some damage has already been done) and specific workings : for the lower body, bones and cartilages. Also for the eyes (retina, ciliary muscle).
Do the runes differ in these 3 cases?
Thanks! And how many times do you think I should vibrate them and state the affirmations?

AsraArdwulfLeberecht said:
Greetings Brothers and Sisters!
I am interested in health workings (per general and prevention) , healing workings (because some damage has already been done) and specific workings : for the lower body, bones and cartilages. Also for the eyes (retina, ciliary muscle).
Do the runes differ in these 3 cases?
Thanks! And how many times do you think I should vibrate them and state the affirmations?

In my signature is a overal health working (immortal body working).
About your eyes, if it is about you not having to use glases anymore. I think it would be better to do a operation instead. I also found some alternative health practicer did do some workout for their eye muscle look in all directions for a few seconds every day. Far away and near. This should increase your eye muscle again so you not need glases anymore, but don´t know if this works. Maybe if your eyesight is only sligthly bad, this eye workout can fix it (muscle problem).

Thank you! I also found a site thanks to a comrade's signature, endmyopia.org, that is a non conventional approach to this refractive state! I totally recommend it if you also struggle with myopia. I will actually include it in my signature

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back