Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I've caught a cold

SyrArisMarsMartin

I caught a cold and before that I saw it in my dream that it would happen and I reacted quickly.
I drink aspirin and a syrup now. I have a slight headache and phlegm with rhinitis. Nothing else.
What would you suggest i should do? (dedicated/advanced or experienced members)
Physical but also Spiritual solutions/suggestions from you would be nice, thanks and hail Satan⛧

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
I caught a cold and before that I saw it in my dream that it would happen and I reacted quickly.
I drink aspirin and a syrup now. I have a slight headache and phlegm with rhinitis. Nothing else.
Physical but also Spiritual solutions/suggestions from you would be nice, thanks and hail Satan⛧
In TCM the phlegm is connected to both the lungs and the spleen, both find yin organs. Phlegm occurs when there is too little Yang energy. So doing Kundalini Yoga, Kapalabhati and Yang Yoga helps with both increasing energy and getting rid of phlegm.
You can consume liquorice root, cinnamon and honey, which reduce cough and phlegm.
About headaches, do you have dizziness, insomnia or an aversion to cold temperatures? If so you have phlegm blockage, which you can solve by doing the above.
Don't forget to cleanse your chakras, especially the upper ones and empower your Anahatha and Vishuddha chakras.

SyrArisMarsMartin said:

Do this:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=317711#p317711

Also, breath of fire may also help through oxygenating your body, as long as it isn't too uncomfortable to perform. With the moon in virgo you can start a small working, such as x111 Saulo, programmed to help your body fight off the cold as fast as possible.

SyrArisMarsMartin said:

From a spiritual point of view, I would recommend chakra strengthening meditation, especially strengthening the throat chakra, because if this chakra is weakened, it can produce these symptoms. Weak immune system, colds. Cleanse your aura thoroughly, say affirmations, raise your energies, do yoga. Good luck with your recovery!

Thank you brothers/sisters, just in time 💚
Today is the perfect day to start and try your suggestions/solutions.
And it is also interesting that when i am in a weak position like this,
images of greys start to appear in my head (which i blot out).

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
Thank you brothers/sisters, just in time 💚
Today is the perfect day to start and try your suggestions/solutions.
And it is also interesting that when i am in a weak position like this,
images of greys start to appear in my head (which i blot out).
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=317584#p317584

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back