Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Working everyday at Saturn hour, is this bad?

Shadow_666

Hi all.

Long story short, I have been doing a working for about 28 days now.
I have anger issues because I am unbalanced and I have been unbalanced for almost two years. And because of that I overtime have started different wokings, the latest is a working with Satanama for 10 min at Saturn hour (Saturn rules root chakra and root chakra rules anger) every day, with affirmation: My emotions is balanced in a healthy and positive way for me.

Is it bad to do a woking every day at Saturn hour?
This can ofcourse be a coincidence but two days ago I did a test for corona at home and was positive (Many get blood clots of corona and Saturn rules blood clots), I only did this test for fun at home becuase I was sick (nothing seriously) and I had this speed test laying around.
And today when I was eating, one of my teeth was cracking. (Saturn rules teeth).

Should I quit this working immediately?

Normally I rarely get sick, I am very strong and see myself as a very lucky person even before I become an SS and my teeths has never cracked before.

Thanks in advance.

Shadow_666 said:
Hi all.

Long story short, I have been doing a working for about 28 days now.
I have anger issues because I am unbalanced and I have been unbalanced for almost two years. And because of that I overtime have started different wokings, the latest is a working with Satanama for 10 min at Saturn hour (Saturn rules root chakra and root chakra rules anger) every day, with affirmation: My emotions is balanced in a healthy and positive way for me.

Is it bad to do a woking every day at Saturn hour?
This can ofcourse be a coincidence but two days ago I did a test for corona at home and was positive (Many get blood clots of corona and Saturn rules blood clots), I only did this test for fun at home becuase I was sick (nothing seriously) and I had this speed test laying around.
And today when I was eating, one of my teeth was cracking. (Saturn rules teeth).

Should I quit this working immediately?

Normally I rarely get sick, I am very strong and see myself as a very lucky person even before I become an SS and my teeths has never cracked before.

Thanks in advance.

Do you think often, about the saturn hours/saturns negative outcome? (lower vibration saturn)

You may want to read this sermon:

The Wisdom Of Saturn
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=53366&hilit=Saturn

That's not possible, unless every day you somehow begin work at different times and those times align exactly with Saturn's hours what your are talking about is not possible.

Thanks for your reply Fuchs!

Sorry for the delay, my Thor connection is working like shit.

I had read about Saturn earlier and I see Saturn as a friend, so no dwelling.
And I read that link you gave me once again.
I stopped the working just to be sure and trying Repressed Anger from Lydia
Thanks again Fuchs.

Powerofjustice said:
That's not possible, unless every day you somehow begin work at different times and those times align exactly with Saturn's hours what your are talking about is not possible.

Thank you Powerofjustice, that exactly what I was doing, different times every day at Saturn hour.

I forgot to say sorry because there are 2 of this topics

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back