Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Daily working at Saturn hour bad luck?

Shadow_666

Hi all.

Long story short, I have been doing a working for about 28 days now.
I have anger issues because I am unbalanced and I have been unbalanced for almost two years. And because of that I have started many different wokings, the latest is a working with Satanama for 10 min at Saturn hour (Saturn rules root chakra and root chakra rules anger) every day, with affirmation: My emotions is balanced in a healthy and positive way for me.

Is it bad to do a woking every day at Saturn hour?
This can ofcourse be a coincidence but two days ago I did a test for corona at home and was positive (Many get blood clots of corona and Saturn rules blood clots), I only did this test for fun at home becuase I was sick (nothing seriously) and I had this speed test laying around.
And today when I was eating, one of my teeth was cracking. (Saturn rules teeth).

Should I quit this working immediately?

Normally I rarely get sick, I am very strong and see myself as a very lucky person even before I become an SS and my teeths has never cracked before.

Thanks in advance.

Shadow_666 said:

Using Satanama with that affirmation is not going to bring about the negative aspects of Saturn simply because you started or continued it on the hour of Saturn.

However, if you have unchecked anger, does this mean you have a weak Saturn or lack of Saturn energies? This would be more likely to give you those things.

What do you mean your teeth were cracking? Like they made a noise, or actually chipped and cracked?

From a traditional Chinese medicine standpoint, many of the diseases ruled by Saturn are related to the kidneys, since the kidneys act as a battery pack for the yin and yang of the body. Therefore, weak Saturn = weak "battery", which would lead to wasting diseases.

So if you were experiencing heavy Saturn-like symptoms, you would also be showing many other symptoms, especially those pertaining to the kidneys. These sorts of things don't happen overnight, either, and as I said before, I cannot see how Satanama would make this happen.

Have you been getting any signs from the Gods? If you were doing something negative to yourself, they would likely let you know, especially 28 days into the working.

Blitzkreig said:
Shadow_666 said:

Using Satanama with that affirmation is not going to bring about the negative aspects of Saturn simply because you started or continued it on the hour of Saturn.

However, if you have unchecked anger, does this mean you have a weak Saturn or lack of Saturn energies? This would be more likely to give you those things.

What do you mean your teeth were cracking? Like they made a noise, or actually chipped and cracked?

From a traditional Chinese medicine standpoint, many of the diseases ruled by Saturn are related to the kidneys, since the kidneys act as a battery pack for the yin and yang of the body. Therefore, weak Saturn = weak "battery", which would lead to wasting diseases.

So if you were experiencing heavy Saturn-like symptoms, you would also be showing many other symptoms, especially those pertaining to the kidneys. These sorts of things don't happen overnight, either, and as I said before, I cannot see how Satanama would make this happen.

Have you been getting any signs from the Gods? If you were doing something negative to yourself, they would likely let you know, especially 28 days into the working.

First I want to say sorry becuse there are 2 of these same topics.

Hi and thank you very much for your time Blitzkreig I really appreciate it alot!

I cannot tell if I have a weak Saturn, I have tried many times to read my natal chart but failed to understand this. And I have read all about Astrology at JoS.

All my life when I talked about sensitive things that isn't really sensitive I have started to cry like a baby.
I Even started to cry so much when I read your reply so I needed to take a long brake, I even cry when I write this. And I have cried in front of at least 3 bosses.

One day I noticed something strange, I was talking to some neighbors about a thing that was sensitive for me. Nothing happened I didn't start to cry, instead I felt strong like a rock I couldn't care less.
It turned out I talked to the neighbors at Saturn hour.

The above problem is of course embarrasing, but it's nothing compare to the anger. In my hole life I have been very calm, then I find JoS 2 years ago and started my meditations.
After that my anger issues started.slowly Unfortunate my nice fine wonderful old Dad has recieved alot anger, I have yelled at him so many times. I managed to find out that I shold never talk to him at Moon hour, But I could talk to him Saturn, Mercury and Venus hour whithout getting angry. Sun hour was something half good half bad. And Sundays I stopped talk in my phone every sunday.
Now I am only doing an absolutely minimum of meditation. to keep the unbalance at minimum.

I have done Aum at 5 minits a day after that Satanama at 10 ninits a day these I unfortunate did whitout affiramations becase I was rather new.

I started a working at moon hour becuse moon rules emotions, I did Satanama 10 minits every day at moon hour with the affirmation "My feelings is balanced in a healthy and positive way for me."
This working worked fine together with less meditation. Before 40 days I increased meditation a bit and then I stopped after 40 days. Only a couple of days the anger was back.

Then I say that Saturn rules anger so i started this Satanama working at Saturn hour I described in my first post. but now I have quit that working just for safety, I really don't think Saturn hour is to blame for this, but I can't take any chances.

One of my thooth cracked in 2 pieces.

Saturn is my Ascendant and I look at Saturn as friend.

I am over middleage

I haven't recieved any signs from the Gods regarding this working.

Hope this can help you to decide if I have weak or lack Saturn energies.

Hail Blitzkreig you do a fantastic work at the forum.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back