Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Bioelectric stimulation when I touch my head

Jameson

Hello, this is my first post on this board. I'm curious as to why I sometimes experience a feeling akin to a pee shudder when I touch my head. It's my understanding that pee shudders happen due to grounding, and that the feeling usually moves up the spine. When I touch my head, particularly the part of my skull encasing the frontal lobe, I get a very similar feeling there in my head and neck and my whole head shudders. This happens perhaps half the time I touch that area and always unconsciously; I can't recreate it when I'm thinking about it consciously.

I wonder why and how this happens. I believe I'm very sensitive to non-native EMFs and maybe it's got me out of whack and this is some sort of symptom? This has only been happening for the last 9 months or so. Also it often happens when I scratch my head, though not necessarily. Maybe something to do with static electricity building up from the friction?

Unfortunately I don't have a device capable of measuring the charges around my fingertips and head.

Jameson said:

I think you already figured it out. Basically, just sensitivity which is then reacting to the energy coming off the hands. The fingers themselves have energy meridians, which form the basis of how mudras operate. You are then connecting this to the parts of your head.

When you are consciously thinking about it, you are altering your sensitivity, basically prepping yourself for the stimulus. In the same way, you don't get scared if you know someone is planning on scaring you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back