Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

HIV PrEp

The Outlaw Torn

Is this stuff healthy to take I know some people have side effects but for the most part it seems safe I’m thinking about getting on it because of my risk to HIV.

The Outlaw Torn said:
Is this stuff healthy to take I know some people have side effects but for the most part it seems safe I’m thinking about getting on it because of my risk to HIV.

Well, you should be skeptical about anything medical from Jewish medicine, as Covid has shown. Fauci did a lot of "work" during the AIDS crisis, so no doubt something is wrong with our traditional view of the virus.

I would take it if you think you may be exposed, but I would not consider it safe or healthy long-term. I only consider it safer than the potential of having AIDS, but then again, Covid has taught us a lot about taking action against potential risks... Sun energy can always be used to boost your vitality against anything anyway.

Keep in mind that you can take steps to prevent HIV as well, such as finding safer partners or doing protection workings.

If you plan on taking this long-term, then maybe ask the Gods for guidance in this regard.

The Outlaw Torn said:

Do everything in your power to prevent putting yourself at risk for this, do take it if you suspect any exposure. It’s okay to ask someone if they’ve been tested. Men are pretty bad about getting proper testing done and I know the gay community is absolutely wild and unsafe when it comes to this kind of thing. You can ask if someone’s been tested for STD’s and they’ll just say yep, but usually it’s just a UA and many people don’t like to get their blood drawn and are not aware of the proper window period for each std. I might not be very fun by doing this but if it’s my first time seeing someone I hit ‘em with the ol questionnaire and go full Virgo on em :lol: if they’re a decent person they won’t care. Stable relationships or consistency in seeing the same person are good. Also, unhealthy ways of prostitution and IV drugs are other risks. Whatever your risk is, be careful. Emergency drugs come with risks and that’s why they’re emergency drugs. I had an emergency life saving treatment and the doctors barely touched on the side effects, they don’t want to risk someone saying no out of liability. I don’t exactly regret taking it but I do still deal with the side effects and they aren’t all minor. Abortions are still dangerous, most I know who has had one has had a very bad side effect that led them to the ER. Plan B messes with your body for months, it’s better than an abortion. But, we do these things to prevent a lifetime of issues. The fact there’s an HIV preventative on the market is amazing, but think of how serious HIV has and still is. The first preventative treatment for it probably isn’t all that great. IMO getting HIV would be worse than accidental pregnancy.

I do not trust the medical system. There are theories that hiv doesn't even exist- that you go to the doctor, admit "risky" behavior and then get a fake diagnosis- after which the treatments cause disease.

I don't know if that's true but I'm highly suspicious of anything disease-related.

Sundara said:
Do everything in your power to prevent putting yourself at risk for this, do take it if you suspect any exposure. It’s okay to ask someone if they’ve been tested. Men are pretty bad about getting proper testing done and I know the gay community is absolutely wild and unsafe when it comes to this kind of thing. You can ask if someone’s been tested for STD’s and they’ll just say yep, but usually it’s just a UA and many people don’t like to get their blood drawn and are not aware of the proper window period for each std. I might not be very fun by doing this but if it’s my first time seeing someone I hit ‘em with the ol questionnaire and go full Virgo on em :lol: if they’re a decent person they won’t care. Stable relationships or consistency in seeing the same person are good. Also, unhealthy ways of prostitution and IV drugs are other risks. Whatever your risk is, be careful. Emergency drugs come with risks and that’s why they’re emergency drugs. I had an emergency life saving treatment and the doctors barely touched on the side effects, they don’t want to risk someone saying no out of liability. I don’t exactly regret taking it but I do still deal with the side effects and they aren’t all minor. Abortions are still dangerous, most I know who has had one has had a very bad side effect that led them to the ER. Plan B messes with your body for months, it’s better than an abortion. But, we do these things to prevent a lifetime of issues. The fact there’s an HIV preventative on the market is amazing, but think of how serious HIV has and still is. The first preventative treatment for it probably isn’t all that great. IMO getting HIV would be worse than accidental pregnancy.
Thanks sundara but I am asking this as a MALE.

Sundara said:
The Outlaw Torn said:

HIV isn’t a prevalent as it was for us. Even with this available for cheap cost most GG are not on preventatives but not that many of them have HIV and if they do it is undetectable.

The Outlaw Torn said:
Sundara said:
The Outlaw Torn said:

HIV isn’t a prevalent as it was for us. Even with this available for cheap cost most GG are not on preventatives but not that many of them have HIV and if they do it is undetectable.

Not as prevalent, no. This isn’t being said to offend. But it’s still factual.

I won't be specific because young people might read this, but there's basically only 2 things that cause aids and it is extremely easy to avoid both of them. It is basically impossible to ever get it accidentally if you don't do those 2 things.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
I won't be specific because young people might read this, but there's basically only 2 things that cause aids and it is extremely easy to avoid both of them. It is basically impossible to ever get it accidentally if you don't do those 2 things.
Dirty needle
Or
Butt banging.

The Outlaw Torn said:
Dirty needle
Or
Butt banging.

Yes. So don't do these things and you will never have any risk of getting aids. You don't need to eat some kike pill every day of your life that's only going to erase your immune system.

Seriously? I don't want to sound like a communist but you specifically denounce a gay sex act even though straight intercourse has the same risk?

Or do vaginas not bleed?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back